Since everyone thought it was hilarious to see Thor being a drunken, depressed and and fat slob...

Since everyone thought it was hilarious to see Thor being a drunken, depressed and and fat slob, wouldn't be just as funny if it happened to Black Widow instead? Surely that would work. It's not like movie critics, media and feminists would be outraged at a heroine being treated like that, right? If it's okay to make comedy of a man being depressed, fat, and drunk, then the same comedy works for a woman too.

Attached: 1557625173515.jpg (660x1210, 81K)

My penis wenis would appreciate it I know that much.

Too based for this world

Thor has been presented as a comical character all along. None of the Marvel female characters are comical.

This literally proves the opposite of the point you are trying to make. If that happened you would be freaking out about how the media is promoting disgusting women’s bodies and trying to make them funny for being fat and slobs. Doesn’t everyone hate Amy Schumer except the people you say would hate this for that same reason?

Y-yea she lo-looks so gross! S-he looks so gross i cant stop starin at those hips hehehe...

Attached: 1554995822741.gif (200x189, 799K)

Mantis

It wouldn't work with normies, here she'd be called 'mommie'

>If it's okay to make comedy of a man being depressed, fat, and drunk, then the same comedy works for a woman too.

YES. It does.
You literally just described every fat, female comedian.
>muh bloat! muh vagina! muh gross habits!
>teehee!

For everyone else, the shtick is just called "Thiccness Sickness"

>the god of thunder getting fat in a utterly fictitious movie is damaging to men as a whole in the real world
Literally have fucking sex, holy shit dude.
You are in the exact same media obsessed retardation spiral that the John Oliver watching numales you hate are stuck in.
Genuinely trying to help you, lad.

Attached: giga.png (1080x1331, 938K)

I’d like to see her get slimed in that hot catsuit.

Attached: file (1).jpg (2129x1526, 825K)

I'd be very down for belly mantis

Dude what if that zipper broke and her sweaty rolls flopped out for all to see ha ha ew gross right

My boner

>no female characters are comical
I’m shocked

Every female is a perfect goddess. Every male is a stooge and at the mercy of his female superiors.

Didn't they aggressively try to break Black Widow's "tough guy" persona in Age of Ultron?

Attached: 1470837676489.jpg (768x1024, 277K)

And wouldn't it be funny if they put in a bunch of scenes of her gorging herself and acting like an absolute pig? Then she'd later be farting all throughout the movie and being a total slob about it wow that would be so funny

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

Yeah and that didn't work so well. Her "romance" with Banner came out of nowhere.

I've read multiple articles about how Thor's depression and decline was shrugged off by his friends and played for laughs despite the serious nature of what he went through. So you're really making up strawmen to get mad about

Don't pretend like anons wouldn't have laughed their asses off at a fat, depressed Black Widow.

>y-yeah if s-she g-got fat it would be t-terrible

Attached: Fat ScarJo.jpg (450x650, 89K)

Blacked Thicco

>wouldn't be just as funny
No, and this isn't your personal fetish blog.

>My work has only just begun

Attached: BrosnanQA.jpg (1000x1133, 232K)