Cast It

Kinos for this feel?

Attached: whowasinthewronghere.png (1127x1064, 108K)

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read, and I am legitimately autistic.

Women are always in the wrong, this case is no exception, typical whores. They were probably fucking 19 years olds in the 8th grade.

>those comments saying fucking a 19 year old is the same as fucking a 14 year old

Absolutely hilarious how delusional these roasties and betas are. I'm 30 and I bang 18 - 21 year olds all the time, imagine how jealous those balding bearded beta faggots are that I'm drowning in the pussy they thing they're owed.

Attached: 1527687289700.gif (500x208, 925K)

>treating 19 year olds like children when a large portion of women like dating men older than them
cringe

I would've sang the Chappelle version and laughed

>gonna give ya some poo poo
>gonna give you some pee pee

I banged a 16 year old when I was 24. Legal in my country. It was the most passionate sex I ever had in my life. Currently have a gf who is 5 years younger than me. Once I was in a relationship with a girl who was 4 years older, but boy did it suck. The sex is nice and all, but you feel the desperation from her, knowing she hit the wall and she's slowly starting to crumble. Anyway this thread will prolly 404.

lmao. Banging 19 year olds is being a pedo now I guess

Typical deluded boomer who think all women are into him

Attached: 7EB32F27-406D-480B-83F0-462BF64CA5E4.png (1032x1242, 303K)

I'm willing to bet half of the comments were from women past their prime.

Attached: Rational_Thinker.png (684x536, 818K)

>off-topic literal reddit reposts
the absolute state of 4channnel in 2019

Why are all redditors incels?

That story is funny. Stop being a whiny faggot

Attached: Depp Innocent - Copy.jpg (1121x649, 226K)

Are you literally the incel in OP? Fuck off R Kelly

It wasn't wrong for him to hit on them but he should have fucked off when they told him to instead of being a pissy baby

Top kek

Then calling him R Kelly means he's a nigger, right?

>how you gonna make a video about pissing on somebody
>--- nigga how YOU gonna make a video about pissing on somebody

>*fucks your slutty teenage sister on her 18th birthday*

u mad baldy beta?

Attached: 1543650456309.jpg (397x165, 13K)

> they sang remix to ignition at him, laughing at him, as he left

The only egalitarian way to respond would be to walk up to the birthday girl, look her in the eye, smiling, and start singing Chris Brown, increasing in volume and intensity, laughing manically at her. That would be epic

>boomer delusion
Oh no no no!

Attached: you.jpg (400x386, 19K)

this but you chant zip zop wop boopity bop instead while pounding the table to each syllable in increasing intensity and speed

Women like Chris brown, they wish he would beat them. The only people mad about him were salty betas

You sound upset, has your menopause started already?

Attached: 1536653710645.png (684x741, 739K)