Anyone else an absolute piece of shit?

>28 yo NEET with no intention of changing
>shoplift daily
>piss and shit all over public toilet floors
>vandalise cars, houses, shops owned by normals just to fucking spite them
>wear an Oxford jumper whenever I go past durham uni to spite the oxbridge rejects (I dropped out of secondary btw)
>hit on dumb 18 yos with ridiculous stories, usually end up fucking about 1 a month
>racist and not gonna change

Attached: c6b (1).png (1000x1000, 177K)

Based

categorically unequivocally based

wat an absolute mad man

what kind of stories?

Now that's based

Deano?

A fooking legend

It doesn’t bother you to have negative value in the world and know that it would be better off with out it, and that by continuing to exist and not wanting to change you just make the world worse for everyone around you?

post face and body. based

>upcoming MMA heavyweight
>millionaire ceo traveling the world
>larping as a chad who fucks models despite looking like shit

Teach me

keking at the Oxford jumper stuff

also being racist doesn't make you a piece of shit

Based

>27 yo homeowner with college degree and well-paying, easy job where I post on Yea Forums all day
>can buy whatever I want
>have nice toilet, bidet
>own a car and house that you haven't vandalized
>graduated
>steady 22 yo gf and ready sesx

And you think you are better than me?

Based. I'm a NEET too but looking for a job.

Of course not. If it did, I'd stop. See ya out there

Attached: 1558561920354m.jpg (1024x837, 77K)

go on, and details please. greentext appreciated

You forgot
>intentionally make off-topic shitposts on Yea Forums that the jannies (who work for free) are forced to clean up (again, for free)

Attached: 1537206879891.jpg (249x249, 8K)

This. Being racist is a public service, if you really want to spite people advocate for your country to be flooded with third world refugees.

How do you larp as a chad without good looks?

I'm one year behind you. Living the real best life.

god bless user

>negative value
People are a fucking meme anyway. Nobody asks to be born, it's absolutely insane to me that functioning beings with supposed free will go through a decade's worth of government mandated brainwashing and decide that their goal in life is to be slaves.

There is no such thing as value in this world. There are only 2 types of people, the ones who are happy, and the ones who aren't.

>24 years old
>got a good degree at 22
>took 1 year off as a "reward"
>1 year turned into 2 years
>started playing more and more video games
>started drinking whilst playing video games
>develop a full blown habit
>habit starts trickling down into my families life with me walking downstairs drunk as fuck, making as ass off myself
>recently turn things around with no alcohol for a month
>start getting job interviews for decent jobs
>relapse back a few days ago after going out for a few drinks with some old University buddies of mine and coming home drunk
>need to earn the respect and trust of my family again

Dunno if it's that bad but fuck do I feel like a self fish piece of shit. Not to mention like a manchild, I need to get my shit together bros.....

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

>shoplift daily
Why risk getting caught?

>rural retard has basic needs on Mazlow’s hierarchy fulfilled and thinks this makes him a success

I'm sorry it takes forever on my phone (avoiding janjans on it)

What I do is literally just make up the most ridiculous shit and stick to it no matter what. Most girls do realise then I move straight on, like I fucking care. I approach randos and most can sense I'm a neetlord, but most isn't the same as all.

Basically act like you have a chad lifestyle even if you don't. E.g. even if you look like shit say you've fucked loads of models.

>23 yr old NEET
>dropped out of high school
>430lbs
>mom buys me everything I ever need and want and changes the piss bottles
>never asks about finding a job, she just wants her baby boy with her
>had to change the computer chair because reasons
>on my 6th chair this year now

Attached: pepe how to hold pee.png (760x570, 385K)

Most chads don't actually look that good. All you need is to not give a fuck, women see that as confidence, and it's easy enough to sleep with them if you can come up with believable bullshit on the fly.

based to be honest senpai

Attached: 1538843385824.jpg (249x249, 41K)

actually based

You’re basically just larping Tyler Durden, and just as desperate for attention. So really not that different from the normies because your life is the same sort of facad

That is correct

Based

I hope you die, you sack of shit. Is there anything more pathetic than drug addicts?

>urban retard can't even meet the most basic requirements for self-fulfillment and thinks himself superior

What they gonna do? Fine me when I have no money? Give me a Crim record when I have no intention of getting a job? Get me shunned by society like I'm not already?

Fuck the police and fuck jannies

Attached: 027 (2).png (1000x1000, 172K)

>24 years old
>has stem degree
>went out on 1 drinking session after a month of being sober
>"drinking problem"

God you fucking normie zoomers need to kill yourselves, unironically

I love you OP.

I dropped out too, but because I was running out of money (dipshit parents couldn't help me, and I was only getting like 7000 a year in student loans) and I got severe depression to the point I started spending most days just laying in my bed watching the sun set from my dorm room bed. Fast forward to now, and I'm stuck in my parents basement, because can't get any entry level job (no job experience, too old) and no regular job (no degree). Kind of wish someone at some point told me in high school to start getting jobs then, so I wouldn't fuck myself over years down the line.

Your young, have a degree and can get job opportunities. You have a drinking problem like the other 90% of faggots your age, wtf is there to "get together"? Literally go to those job interviews, move out and get on with your life lad

I don't have to think, I KNOW. At least you're racist, but jesus, I wouldn't wish the rest of that garbage on anyone.

I'd hope that one day you'll wake up, but you're probably in too deep. I imagine every week or so you have some strange feeling of emptiness that you try and fill with another pointless purchase. Maybe it'll last for 5 minutes this time!

How old are you lad? Surely you can get entry level jobs? What about apprenticeships?

I get that, still feels shitty though. Need to cold turkey the shit all together desu, I don't even enjoy getting drunk anymore, so hopefully thats that

Why would you vandalize things owned by normalfags? Statistics say the odds are the owner of the property you're vandalizing are living paycheck to paycheck and probably hate their life.

based. as a 19 yo NEET, you're what I aspire to be.

>took 1 year off as a "reward"
>1 year turned into 2 years
>2 became 4
>4 were close to 6
>mam, dad, sorry I failed
> "Its okay. Try harder next time!"
> gives you 50 bucks.

You're literally me but I don't have any degrees so i'm in a much shittier position

>habit starts trickling down into my families life with me walking downstairs drunk as fuck, making as ass off myself
theres your problem, why werent they drinking as well?

>Statistics say the odds are the owner of the property you're vandalizing are living paycheck to paycheck and probably hate their life.
Good, maybe they'll grow the fuck up or kill themselves. It's a win either way.

Only go for expensive stuff. Not gonna wreck fellow neetlords

You'll get there lad

Hopefully one of them catches your dumb ass and murders you.

my life is incredibly fulfilling. I can't wait to have kids too. Meanwhile you are completely alone in the world, you have absolutely nothing, and you think MY life is empty

Your not far off with the "mom and dad" shit. I don't wanna blame them but they totally enabled my 2 years NEET lifestyle by being well off and not really getting on my case up until recently (mainly as a catalyst from the alcohol I was drinking). They even have a holiday house in Spain that I lived in for a few months at their expense.

It's almost like the NEET life chose me. The one thing I learned though is that I value self respect more than comfort and you do start to feel like a miserable waste of space, so to all of my newcomer NEET anons, you WILL regret wasting your time. So don't get too used to it

You did well being off it for a month. It's hard getting over an addiction and slip-ups are common on the way to recovery. Go off it again and remember you can't have any alcohol at all.

>Surely you can get entry level jobs?
I've literally applied to all the entry level places in my area in a several cities radius. They all keep rejecting me. Even if I see they're still hiring and I resubmit an application.

Imagine wishing harm on someone for damaging a bit of personal property.

I was going to say YIKES but then i saw this
And i thought to myself "he based AF"

Attached: 1478558662090.jpg (576x646, 73K)

based

Attached: 1544397734871.png (499x477, 421K)

Personal property is worth more than the life of some churl.

Why not become a jannie and earn the respect and admiration of your peers.

Well if you managed to cut alcohol for a month straight with (seemingly) no outside help, then you clearly weren't a full blown alcoholic. Based on your young age (mid 20s) you just seem like you were more immature. Just cut that pointless shit all together lad, you're gonna make it

If you did such a thing in the southern states and got caught you would at the very least get the shit beaten out of you, if not shot.

imagine the smell

I feel you. Still jobless after 2 years of finishing university, but I couldn't find a job in the first year, in the second I learned some web development. I should be job searching for now because I have everything set up, but I'm a lazy fuck posting in Chernobyl threads.

We're gonna get out of this, right?

You don't get it, man. Your life IS empty, that's why you have to try and fill it with all that garbage. This is why you so desperately crave acceptance, it's why you're still trying to convince me, or maybe just yourself, that you are somehow "fulfilled" by the American dream, as if you even comprehend the meaning of such a word, given you've never once felt that emotion.

Watch out bro OP is gonna shit on your car

Shockingly appallingly based

>27
>getting my shit together
>2 girls on the go, fudging one
>nice to everyone
>love my job but a few years off from owning a house, sooner if I can get some more mechanical skills on the short term
>don't judge neets for living a passive lifestyle but wish they'd find something fulfilling outside of themselves
>still see my best friend of 13 years on the regular
>own a cute dog
>can't decide between buying a boat and a motorcycle this year, boat would be more expensive long term but motorcycles are more dangerous
>can't attach an image to this post because I'm on an old iPad taking a dump
7/10 would start over at 20 with current knowledge but not losing sleep over it

>work 55 hours a week
>stress about work in my limited free time
>get taxed like it's my job so the nearby niggers can get housing and wings
You might be onto something OP

Attached: 1558356974809.png (500x276, 162K)

>there are this many zoomzooms on this board

When will we exterminate them, bros?

Attached: 1546929163269.gif (188x364, 23K)

>Work 6 hours a day surrounded by women, barely have to do anything
>come to my own paid home with my girlfriend
>play some games or grab a beer
>have sex
I'd take my life over yours sorry