Thank you for reviving me user, I'll see you are well paid and that your grandsons will swim in gold...

>Thank you for reviving me user, I'll see you are well paid and that your grandsons will swim in gold. As we journey back to King's Landing, how about telling me what's happened since my time in the afterlife?
how do you respond?

Attached: tywin lannister.jpg (1920x1080, 802K)

>Sir, I think you need to see this

Attached: 1556352003172.png (1254x890, 898K)

have sex

Why would you revive a guy whose now broke? His gold mines have dried up. And now Tyrion is the lord of the Lannister house

The world is ripe for the plucking sir, I trust things still work downstairs? We need to find you a wife and pronto. Lannister 4 lyf homboi

my man your kids nearly crashed the realm with no survivors

>my lord, half the kingdoms are disatisfied with an obviously stark biased result of the council to decide who will be king. We can persuade dorne and the iron islands to rebel instantly if you so choose. The reach is similarly unstable, having been handed over to some literally who cutthroat whom the lords will no doubt not be pleased with. In the stormlands, a bastard legitimized by the foreign invader so called queen danaerys (now dead and delegitimized) has storms end, his claim died as soon as she did. He is ripe for a coup. The riverlands are fucking ravaged as is the north. The vale is our only real threat and will stand with the north. However if we send a raven to the island of Naath, we can tell grey worm (oh dont worry my lord ill tell you later) and inform him jon snow was not bound to the wall, but was allowed to go further north to live with wildings, which he wanted to do anyways. Grey worm will sail to white harbor and fuck their shit right up.
>also your retarded son is hand of the king and his sellsword is master of coin. Also they never paid the iron bank back. We can get the iron bank to back us so that you can retake the rock and pay them back

Attached: F49404B2-34DE-4461-A429-D0DD3B1FC03D.jpg (1707x960, 349K)

"Thank you for reviving my career, D&D.

Here's why I think your television show is shit."

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

it was kino when he was on it

kek

Holy shit Dance is a tyrionfag wtf incredible!

Attached: got-bts-1-18584.jpg (1080x1080, 879K)

>Your children are all fuck-ups, Tywin, so everything is still about the same was it was when you were alive. I'm glad you're back. You will have to keep single-handedly keeping the Lannister family afloat, because, as much as your incompetent children seem to despite you, they are doomed to fuck it all up without your guidance.

David, you will marry Dan and join your houses.

Attached: tywin.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

I'd tell him to get another wife and father more kids because at this point it's needed

quality

Attached: 1537801574525.jpg (352x356, 23K)

AHSOH

PAWS...¿

Attached: 1558513347224.jpg (500x531, 130K)

your midge son is the Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Warden of the West and Hand of the King.

Everything’s utterly fucked, m’lord.

Don't forget Shield of Lannisport, and possibly lord of it as well because past season 3 the whole show forgot how old noble houses work so each family only has like 4 members max. Remember in Harrenhall when Tywin was yelling at some random ass Lannister? Or those Squires that got killed by the Karstarks and Jaimr?

I SHUBBOSE

Well, at least your House is one of the few that survived and is still in power. Oh wait, all the ruling houses except the Tyrells survived.

>Only 3 Tryells
>Less than a dozen Lannisters
>6 Starks
>4 legitimate Baratheons, canon
>Only 3 legitimate Martells
>3 Tully's, canon
>1 Arryn

>his face when

Attached: 1557005814926.jpg (542x503, 24K)

Formerly off

The Lannister actors were great. There's an episode commentary by Dinklage, NCW and Headey where they go "DADDY!" whenever Dance comes on screen

Before that My Lord, how about I introduce you to the wonders of morphine?

Attached: 513XcfB50-L.jpg (500x397, 35K)