Ratings are plummeting. Jimmy is being forced to copy Colbert's Trump jokes

>Some say Fallon has never fully recovered, and has failed to be taken seriously, even when he tries to interject Colbert-style political satire.

thedailybeast.com/jimmy-fallons-tonight-show-reportedly-in-trouble-as-ratings-plummet

Attached: fallon.jpg (960x640, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-may-6-10-2019-late-show-slips/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-april-22-26-2019-tonight-ticks-up/
thedailybeast.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's what you get for not making fun of the orange man

Hit peace bullshit
>Fallon’s ratings first started to fall after his famous hair touseling interview with Trump during the 2016 election campaign. While other late-night hosts like Colbert were questioning Trump’s suitability for office

Here is actual ratings
>Several shows took small hits in the late-night ratings for the week of May 6. NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” dropped from a 0.44 to a 0.39 rating in adults 18-49, and CBS’ “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” slipped two-hundredths of a point to a 0.35.
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-may-6-10-2019-late-show-slips/

Attached: dmt nazi.jpg (1200x1728, 284K)

Again Fallon killing Colbert
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-april-22-26-2019-tonight-ticks-up/

Attached: colbert laugh.jpg (600x582, 37K)

Who still watches this shit? I can make it 15 mins. Its not the Trump jokes but the while premise is just boring.

Kimmel is the only reasonable choice.

Colbert literally wouldn't have a show without the Trump presidency.

Fallon was never funny in the first place. His commercials were shit. His impersonations are shit. His career was shit before he took this job.

The only reason he's there is because of the whole Conan controversy along with Leno leaving and the rush to find a replacement.

>Jimmy "Trump Literally Wants To Kill My Son" Kimmel

>The only reason he's there is because of the whole Conan controversy along with Leno leaving and the rush to find a replacement.
And that my mom likes him

>And that my mom likes him
All moms like Fallen

Jesus the anti-trump shit is insane. They're pushing it even though it's not making money.

Kimmel seems like a huge douchebag. Also, shitty "family friendly" segments out the ass

I hate Kimmel and Colbert.

At least Fallon have fun games/skits/embarrassing stories sometimes like Nicole Kidman, Riverdale crew, Margot Robbie, Chris Hemsworth.

imagine watching tv in the current year

Well gee, the choices are:
>Jimmy "throw back head and fake laugh st everything" Fallon
>Seth "No Charisma" Meyers
>Stephen "TWO SCOOPS" Colbert
>Jimmy "RAGING LIBERAL FAGGOT" Kimmel
>James "Man-Baby" Corben

The patrician choice is Conan.

Have any of you ever met Fallon in real life? The guy acts like he's 15 years old. The Trump thing was just him being the usual goofy class clown

I don’t know why but i just really like Fallon. He’s just a really likable, down to earth guy.

The only reasonable choice is turning the tv off.

There are hundreds of hours of shows on cable on demand. There i no reason to watch these outdated talk shows.

Even Conan has leaned more toward travel shows and abandoned the old talk show format.

Most kids are busy watching internet talk shows where the bosts play video games all day and broadcast out of their basement. They listen to the thousands of podcasts for fre eonline. They don't watched NBC, ABC, or CBS at 11:35 after the nightly news broadcast. Hell. Many of them are busy broadcasting themselves. Even I was on a friend's podcast years ago that lasted a couple dozen eps.

Maybe it's because Fallon is devoid of charisma, isn't funny, can't banter and kisses ass more than any other late night host ever has.

I used to watch Cobert Report almost every night. I voted for Obama and Bernie Sanders. Even I find Colbert and his two minute hate evry night tiresome. He used to be a parody of Glen Beck and others of that ilk. Now he IS the liberal Glen Beck. Sad to see him become the very thing he made fun of.

Attached: colbertfacepalm.jpg (416x312, 22K)

Kimmel is a piece of shit hypocrite. He got famous with the Man Show but now acts holier-than-thou. What a fake fuck. Carolla is still legit.

Literally zero people watch either show.

Conan got fucked, holding onto Leno and killing the 10pm slot was fucking retarded, and then NBC picking Leno, pushed Conan to cable and damaged Leno so badly I haven't watched the tonight show since Conan.

Also Jay Leno is my buddy's uncle, hasn't seen or heard from him since 1992.

i'll watch some clips if it's an actor i like, but i can't imagine tuning in for those shows.

Slapping the desk and laughing at unfunny shit isn't talent

Yeah it's blatant propaganda, I'm not even a Trumpfag

Post some of his opening material. I want to ragewatch.

Attached: 1479500912446.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Attached: jimmy fallon karlie kloss.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Jimmy Fallon even before he was a talk show host has always been insufferable

I like Conan tbhfam

Imagine actually watching any of these late night faggots

It's straight up DNC propaganda

Conan is the funniest out of them all, but he is wasting his talents staying in the old format instead of embracing his remotes, which are infinitely more popular.

Yeah it's pretty pathetic. It was all good laughs to make fun of Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly. But then you go and become just as nuts as they ever were for the opposite team. In hindsight it makes it seem like he just hated conservatism, not just it's extremeties. Ruins everything good he ever did retroactively.

I haven't watched late night since craig and Letterman went off the air. There's just no reason to.

I used to but after he backstabbed Norm so fucking hard just for good goy points, I lost all respect.

This. Strange how history plays out sometimes.

He's been sucking that Turner corporate dick since he got there. That little faggot actually has dip shits from CNN on his show

Lmao how fucking destroyed he looks here

Like his soul is being crushed in front of him

>watching or caring about talkshows

Ultimate normiecore

Jimmy Fallon is the one person I can see being a lizard man or something, genuinely can’t imagine him doing normal human being things off camera. Imagine trying to have a normal conversation with that dude and he just keeps fake laughing and interrupting you with what you’re gonna say right before you say it because he refuses to let people tell their own stories

Conan is the best at 1 on 1 interviews and Graham Norton is great for watching prestigious actors get licked and talk about dumb shit

I don't get it. Why is his soul being crushed?
Is it because she's his ex or because he's in love with her or something?

>thedailybeast.com/
no