King

King

youtube.com/watch?v=P-MAZ-PfFus

Attached: Jeopardy James.jpg (306x358, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x79884h
twitter.com/CNN/status/1130460061732679680
goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/administrative-support/financial-management-technician.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can anyone stop him?

Might be one of the easiest final jeopardy questions I’ve seen.
>the roastie says take five
I hate women.

Yea. They need to get the daily doubles, or he needs to fuck up once.

It was tense.

Attached: lNt3WfH.png (854x480, 413K)

Last night was as close as it's gonna be for another week or two again. I thought he had him.

three days ago
>I'll make it 2,000
>a true daily double
>uh that's actually not a true daily double
>awkwardly smiles it off
>bombs question
>-2,400
>concedes with a thumbs up and awkward smile
roasties on The Jep

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-204155_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 833K)

>finds all the daily doubles
nothing personal kid

Attached: 1526582927613.gif (500x281, 514K)

I bet he slay pussy every night if he were not married

daily doubles are honestly a shit idea. why introduce RNG to a fair game

His wife is hot as hell

My man gettin that milk

Attached: james-holzhauer-jeopardy-wife-melissa-sassin-holzhauer.jpg (355x530, 28K)

>have nearly triple his score
>still lose
how

Why do male hapas seem so pitiful?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

what do you mean, he looks alright

Two people were better on the buzzer and at the trivia but blew it by playing it safe on daily doubles.

They're not entirely random which is why James keeps finding them

Attached: roeder-jeopardy-3[1].png (1150x1064, 82K)

why would they do it like this? i've not seen the show, is every square uncovered/every one of them found every time or could that be throwing off the data?

I feel like this is staged in some way to keep Jeopardy relevant give Alex's illness. one he dies, I guarantee that he will be on the lost of replacement hosts.

The round doesn't end until every question on the board is done with, and generally players start with the easy questions at the top and work down to the harder and higher value questions, but James goes for them first then moves up to find the daily doubles and takes the lead early due to large bets.

Today's episode is up lads

dailymotion.com/video/x79884h

>Mary
More like no one will want to marry that blown out roastie

>That's a job you'd be interested in?
>Before I knew that Jeopardy contestant was a career, yeah
B U R N
U
R
N

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: I wonder who will win.jpg (640x360, 65K)

can Yea Forums beat him?

Attached: 14720484UUUU.png (662x779, 140K)

>james completely ignores the hip hop category
>the middle guy gets to pick and chooses a hip hop question
>it's a question about white rappers
>james gets it right
>goes back to ignoring the hip hop category
KINO

He needs to lose just for sticking out his tongue like nigger in the NBA.

Watch the video. It's a completely autistic reaction. He's not show boating.

looks like the girugamesh kid is all grown up

He's quapa.

Attached: 1534540391129.jpg (654x396, 41K)

He has the most disconcerting smile I've ever seen on a human.

>when the middle guy gets a chance again he chooses hip hop again
>james buzzes in first
>"What is Sicko Mode"
>correct
>goes back to ignoring hip hop
KINO

Yeah. Right. I hope a bookie breaks his legs. Fuck Jeopardy and also FUCK ALEX TREBEK and his FAKE pancreatic cancer. He was supposedly at stage 4-months ago. When my dad was at stage 4, he died within two weeks. Trebek is a lying faggot.

He's an asshole for sure; anyone who does sports bets for a living is a degenerate loser, he's just lucky he got on the show, but now he needs to lose because it's just a joke now. Keep your tongue in your head, hapa fuck.

That degenerate loser makes more in 20 minutes on Jeopardy than you do in a year m8

Or your dad was just a weak bitch.

Keep telling yourself that, plus I will not owe bookies, ever. He's going to end up in the gutter or in prison from a mass shooting.

He was extremely physically powerful, whereas Trebek is just a lying douche who wants more ratings.

The jews in hollywood make more money while raping kids than I will make in my life, does that make them cool?

You say this expecting one answer, but did you forget what board you're on?

Everyone who is diagnosed with stage-4 pancreatic cancer dies within a few shorts weeks and looks like shit, but not Trebek because he's such a truth-teller.

Most of these episodes are weeks (if not months) old at this point. What you're seeing is not current Trebek.

>What is Sicko Mode?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 11.31.19 AM.png (1178x1398, 1.56M)

>What you're seeing is not current Trebek.
I don't believe that and neither should you. And even if you're right, we should have seen his funeral weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, if he's really ill, I want him to recover, but from my point of view, they're exaggerating his health woes for ratings; perhaps Trebek is/was really at stage-1-2, but not fucking 4.

Faggot.

Remember folks. He can’t claim that money till his reign is over...

So is it even about the money.???

Why are you so mad? Jesus Christ.

He already took a year off work and spent the whole time studying in preparation for this, he can certainly last a few more months before payday.

This didn’t happen to Mary it was the other girl. Mary wasn’t bad desu I don’t think she missed a question—I think she could’ve won in a non-James game. Also Mary is hot

kill yourself like you yearn to. Stop being a pussy.

You may like the niggerizing of Jeopardy! , but I don't. Sticking out ones tongue like that is purely a Jamal move.

You’re a retard it’s clearly an autistic response, James has all kinds of facial tics he’s unironically semi-autistic

>Faggy Cohen

Stop with the blame it all on autism, which he clearly does not have and neither does anyone on this thread. He will squander all the money, it's the hapa way.

He is apparently wearing a wig.

He could have been doing that for decades, user. Having said that, I want him to recover and I want everyone to be safe from pancreatic cancer. I really wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The scariest thing about it is that its warning signs are a joke: lower back pain and some fatigue. lol

>dailymotion.com/video/x79884h
>what is UP RIVER?
>NO
>what is down stream?
he beat the fucking teacher KEK

Nice projection.

>James revealed last episode he has met Ken Jennings previously at an event
>yfw Jeopardy! has the deepest lore

This is falseflagging to make "/pol/" posts seem insane.

>He was extremely physically powerful
for you

You're getting desperate, Greg.

when do they not?

/pol/ doesn't need any help with that

t. seething fatherless user

i know you are but what am i

How do you know my name?

A faggot.

My "third eye".

this is my fear. my mom died of pancreatic cancer and only even had any health issues after it had made its way to her liver and her skin started yellowing. it took the hospitals over a week to figure out it was cancer even.

i have had lower back pain for years thanks to my desk job and an old injury from crashing a quad. im fucked if i ever get it. i won't catch it before stage 4

I'll always like Ken Jennings more no matter how bad this guy rapes Jeopardy but I can't help but love this mad man for pissing everyone off.

kek

Yeah I think they said they were shooting episodes every day or every other day at this point.

Jeopardy has always taped like 3 episodes in a row

I'm sorry, user, I really am, but you can start eating better, eat more fruit and vegetables, and get more exercise, plus pray to God, that's my best advice. I hope you and your loved ones live long and happy lives. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor; don't let people shame into being "stoic" aka as dead.

Treat all reoccurring pain a warning, anons. And get second and third opinions from docs.

>be a winner
>*smile*
>"UGH! STOP BEING SUCH A SMUG ASSHOLE!"

What a world

Attached: 1439821177760.jpg (441x411, 15K)

Man, there's a difference between respecting your opponents, and treating them with disrespect all the while removing dignity from the occasion.

>second and third opinions
fucking seriously this, a family friend of mine died of lung cancer last year because he kept seeing the same shitty doctor who only told him to basically fuck off and stop smoking every time he went to ask about the symptoms he had. by the time he had something confirmed by going to another doctor he had literally weeks before he died. if you don't like your doctor for whatever reason or don't think they're being thorough then see another one

I read an article somewhere where he mention his grandma is japanese. So basically he is a german/japanese hybrid made is some lab by the axis powers.

>winners are supposed to hide their joy because it might make bitter losers feel worse
go fuck yourself

asian men get really mad when hapas and white men are successful

>everyone should frown and mope after winning

Spoken like a true loser.

Smiling is acceptable; sticking out your tongue is usually socially unacceptable. You probably wear a hat indoors.

Spoken like a melanin-American.

Not Asian, although I will admit some Sami blood in there somewhere and we all know where their genes really came from.

>triggered by winners

dilate

WHY DID LAURA PLAY WITH HER HAIR EVERYTIME

Now who's projecting?

Natural female reaction when standing near rich men.

You. Thanks for confirming.

That makes her smart, right? I mean, if he likes her too and she can tolerate or even grow to love his spergy ass, I can't see the wrong in it.

autism speaks

based James does it again.
ken jennings is at home SEETHING

>I hate women.
this

Attached: awww yeeeaaah.jpg (1040x1040, 103K)

lol You're very guarded on this topic. Dude. I don't care what you do with your body, but I recommend not snipping.

this is Alex's inevitable replacement

It's called good sportsmanship, chess club user.

>Who is Dr. Dreeee
Oh James.

lucky dude, would marry

Your autism is clouding your judgement on this one. It's okay to be autistic though. I want you to remember that, buddy.

He's so fucking based. I hope he keeps winning.

NATE WAS SOO CLOSE! WHY DIDN'T HE BET IT ALL!?

Very amusing. lol

He'll probably keep winning until Alex is bedridden. Producers know nobody will give a shit once he's gone.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't watch Jeopardy tomorrow.

Ken Jennings seems to be happy for him. And he's getting to do more appearances because of this too.

kek

PATHETIC LMAO

With with all the misogyny today?

perfect

Attached: charkek_03.jpg (337x600, 31K)

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nate was close. Just once I want James to fuck up the final question.

fuck your dead dad
alex the GOAT

Today? Remember where you are famalam

In normal play, it makes for the most entertaining setup. People go by columns almost exclusively. Only a select few powergamers have ever changed that.

All the producers have to do is swap it and he'd be hurting pretty bad.

>alex has the manners of a GOAT
FTFY

omg so funny xD
updooted!

When's your CNN interview?

In 50 years when I own it.

your seethe-o-meter is broken, ken is absolutely fuming behind all the niceness

That sucks bro. All my relatives eventually die from heart attacks at an old age, which I think is a good way to given the other options.

>He has the most disconcerting smile I've ever seen on a human.
it looks like the faceapp smile filter

He has got one final jeopardy wrong, but he won anyway because he bet conservatively

>This inductee into the Video Hall of Fame sold 17 million copies of a videocassette she released in 1982
>James: Who is Madonna?
>Correct response: Who is Jane Fonda?

>still mad

You can tell that one user is a fucking loser who’s never gotten anything other than a participation trophy in his life

Attached: what.png (1910x1075, 1.34M)

In today's episode they did and Sam found both the double jeopardies but got both of them wrong

pure projection

>MFW FLUSTERING THEM INTO NEGATIVE SCORES

JAMES THE THOT HUMILIATOR HOLZHOWITZER

He's the Giga-autist of legend, foretold to ruin everyone's fun with a complete lack of social skills and a nearly eidetic memory.

Attached: 1558707977069.jpg (712x712, 38K)

Nate almost had him yesterday

^this femanon gets it

im not gonna lie this was too close for comfort...get your shit together JAMES

>doesnt know what projection means

>foretold to ruin everyone's fun
BUT MY FUN NOT RUIN...I THOROUGHLY WATCHING JAME PLAY...why start at the top when the real money is at the bottom of the board

Hurr hurrr nice comeback. Now take out your garbage for God's sake.

Every dumb fuck on this site seems to think projection means
>w-whatever you say about me, you mean it about yourself!!!!

can someone name that hair style please

im rolling up a doob before i take it out. thanks for the reminder though

You're welcome. Yellow draw-string, nice choice.

what does it all mean??

Attached: WOAHHHH.jpg (555x555, 35K)

Going by columns from top to bottom helps people get into a rhythm because all the questions will be in the same category and get harder as you go along, James totally fucks up the concentration of anyone who isn't a triviabot like himself. It's beautiful.

The "I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in years"

>love this mad man for pissing everyone off.
it's beautiful, they HATE him so much

JAMES PLS

LET THE GIRLS WIN A LITTLE BIT

THIS IS SEXIST YOU SHITLORD!

Attached: 1558567545095.jpg (1934x1088, 1.24M)

Mary and li3 are qts

>goes on CNN to seethe
lol

>li3
good post

Attached: charkek_04.jpg (337x600, 30K)

it wasn't them, it was that chick who mashed the buzzer and made sure everyone could SEE her mash the buzzer. worst kind of jeopardy player to watch

twitter.com/CNN/status/1130460061732679680

1:30

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

they should try being smarter or better at the game instead

i saw this thing on ITV the other week
it said, that if she plays with her hair she's probably keen

They're too slow on the buzzers. He is also faster.

the hits keep coming

Attached: charkek_06.jpg (338x600, 34K)

>twitter.com/CNN/status/1130460061732679680
this is just embarrassing

Reminder Mary could’ve won a non-James game
Liz was a retard

His grandad was a Jewish GI that banged a Japanese woman after ww2.

Jewish + jap IQ is unstoppable

mary a cute!

Everybody look at this loser and laugh

Liz or Mary

im team Liz

Mary looks and act like a femnazis

THIS

GIT GUD BUZZLETS

I LIKE WHEN THEY FINALLY GET ONE AHEAD OF HIM THEN BLOW THE QUESTION CUS THEYRE SO FLUSTERED

HE'S A FUCKING BEAST, LITERALLY RAPE
THOSE THOTS GOT ABSOLUTELY WORKED LMAO

Attached: 1558583981335.jpg (419x429, 64K)

Mary is more attractive to me, but she seems like a grumpy cunt

James should just be a part of the show
Don't even win points or money, but would give everyone one second before ruining their chances and picking a random category for the most points. turn this quiz show into a survival horror for nerds

Almost happened once. Probably not though.

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

>CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
>CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

>>>>LEGION OF HONOR
O GOD LMAO

WHY IS JEOPARDY SO SEXIST :(

CANT THEY SCRIPT SOME FICTIONAL GIRLPOWER INTO THIS MEDIA TOO? :^)

Attached: 1369591179384.png (620x1019, 960K)

False. Each round is timed and questions can and do remain covered when the time ends.

sarcasm is reddit

on a side note, I love The Giver.

A roastie took down Ken Jennings, but these ones James have been facing are so beyond mediocre. Almost all of them fuck up simply hitting their buzzer.

Attached: dumb bitch.png (1911x1061, 2.94M)

totally bro, I like totally agree with you

SEXISM!

If you watched the episode and prefer Liz I don’t know what to say to you

>holds up the buzzer so that people can see that she's pressing it
Cringe.

These roasties deserve to lose.

Attached: 1549853819477.png (300x250, 43K)

I'm confused, doesn't that mean the guy on the right won? I don't watch Jeoprady

>the guy with the second highest total won

Attached: 1542872958641.jpg (682x900, 112K)

Oh, I thought the amounts they had on their screens were added to the number above. My bad

Other contestant should have gone for the head

they're cracking under the pressure

TOO BAD THOTS ARE 2 SLOW AND 2 DUMB TO FIGURE OUT TIME TRAVEL LMAO

THE TIMELINE STANDS

HOLZHOWITZER'D.COM

Attached: 180-ton-railway-howitzer-on-display-at-fort-nelson.jpg (1300x917, 249K)

Did James vote for Trump?

Is James redpilled about the J's?

i love when people sperg out and mash the buzzer

the Jew fears the 1/4 samurai

>"Daily Double?"
>"How about $1,488 Alex?"

Attached: james-holzhauer-jeopardy.jpg (931x524, 149K)

he can't keep getting away with it!

WHAT THE FUCK SHUT HIM DOWN NONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRRRUMMFFPPHOPFFF

Attached: 1554435757099.jpg (538x445, 73K)

me

wtf are you waiting for??? REEEEEEEEE

t. jeopardy producer

>that pic
Man, I miss Descarteposting. So simple and stupid, yet funny.

He retired at 27 with his gambling money.

It's hilarious how there's no easy way to watch these episodes online. Apparently some faggot college freshman wrote an article for a college blog about a guy who had all the episodes archived and available for streaming on Dailymotion and the whole account got taken down because of it.

just got out of the shower

president_eisenhower still uploads the episodes as they come up, he just seems to remove them 24 hours later since they would get taken down anyways again

It was the other bitch. The whore from LA who said 22 year old girls should go to Spain to teach English and have fun even if they can't speak a lick of Spanish.

why you watching nba?

Thanks user

I just started watching. I hope I hadn't opened this lmao.

If you look closely he has a fairly considerable underbite. It's one of the reasons his smiles look like he's grimacing or barring his teeth.

not so fast
look at this nigga's shoelaces

Attached: DE5YRjyXcAIrGfG.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

>tfw too smart to tie properly
he has more important things going on in his megabrain

>new balance
based autismo chink

Attached: 1558628577415.jpg (296x324, 49K)

I'm waiting with bated breath for the inevitable spate of "much toxic masculinity in jeopardy" articles. There's a clutch of bitches out there like that bitch who went on CNN to hate on him, who are all seething uncontrollably every night that he wins a year's worth of their pay by being the best at what he's doing. If one things for sure, it's that he's not going to stop winning anytime soon. It's only a matter of time before the dam breaks and these bitches start airing their grievances by attacking him for being a shitlord man. The ratings are great so no sane person is going to give a fuck, least of all the producers.

>WE NEED BUZZER EQUALITY
>JAMES HOLZHAUERS INSTITUTIONAL HEADSTART ON THE BUZZER MUST BE OFFSET BY BUZZER REPARATIONS

>Jew serving in the army

Attached: 1558648197538.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

>this triggers leftist SJWs

>Hackerman font for his name
Based autist

have sex, incel

bedhead

>Tfw the Last Vegas shooting date shout-out on his scoreboard was a redpill all along

Attached: tenor (43).gif (220x220, 135K)

I want this to happen and for him to have a legitimate personal reason for the numbers, like someone he loved was born in '88 and died when they were 14 or some shit. The media shitstorm would be amazing.

check
T H I S
H
I
S
out

Believe it or not that's an officially banned wager on the show along with 69 and 666

>Tfw in a couple weeks he'll be writing his name in the other contestants' boxes
OWWW
WAH AH AH AH

Attached: 1558108670064.png (483x638, 186K)

>not watching Kawhi sweep the Warriors and claim a ring for the 6

>super saiyan clown pepe
wew lad what will they think up next?

Her quote literally sums up everything that is wrong with western society today.

when's the rhinoplasty, my fellow chosen man?

*chuckles in hebrew*
what gave me away?

Attached: jewish pepe.png (499x499, 325K)

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

About 6 gorillion different things, my nibba

the dumbest part is when she says that other contestants sacrificed things just for a chance to be there and James taking a year off to practice for it is unfair, as if taking a year off isn't a huge sacrifice

I’ll take “oy vey the goyim know” for $600 please Alex

I didn’t read it, was her quote really “the Jews”? that’s pretty based and redpilled

She said that it wasn't fair because for her and other contestants Jeopardy is just a fun game, but James took a year off from work to focus on it and takes it seriously.

just watch it, she typifies Holzhauer derangement syndrome

Yes Jose we know you don't like Trump...

I watched it the other day, I was just goofing off.
she is absolutely the stereotypical “I deserve to win and when I don’t, I’ll be irrationally mad at whoever does” modern roastie.
instead of taking the L with grace and humility, she felt the need to air her grievances on national television, all because someone is smarter, faster and more clever than she is. truly a sad state of affairs.

Did you watch the CNN clip? She said James wasn't respectful to her backstage and to the other contestants and people there, and that he had no respect for the game. Then they ask the guy how James was, and he said he was really nice to him and his family.

Psycho bitch should just be put down.

goddamn Mary Peace is hot as fuck

>It's the daily double!
>What're you going to wager on the daily triple?
>Make your wager carefully, the daily quadruple can be quite the high risk high reward play
>So. What's it going to be? Are you going to play it safe or are you thinking of making it a true daily quintuple?

kek bravo lad

That bitch would be crying sexual harassment, misogyny, and literal rape if anyone called her out for winning by being better than everyone else, not that that could ever happen. Her statement does encapsulate everything that's wrong with this country. It's emblematic of fags who pull others who manage to become eventual down to their own dogshit level at the prodding of their elitist corporate masters who basically have an army of zomboids safeguarding their hegemony in the name of blissfully unaware equality.

Almost had me?
You never had me.
You never had your car.

Technically not wrong. Genius answer.

is tonight's episode already on where you guys are??? it doesn't start where I am for another 10 minutes and I don't want spoilers :(

This happened because no one could straighten out this bitch without fear of losing their entire life in a courtroom. Not her parents, not her relatives, not any spouse, not any friends, not any colleagues. No one. Anyone who might tried would've gotten written up, reprimanded, or worse. Inmates running the asylum.

The link to the episode was posted 8 hours ago in this thread. Just watch it now.

it should be pic related and you know it

Attached: i'm rich, bitch.jpg (1031x1200, 910K)

I like the part where the host ribs them as he introduces all of them by calling them members of a group of people that grows larger every day and you can see the other girl and the guy taking the joke in stride like a pair of good sports while that bitch looks like she's thinking of ways to accuse the anchor of rape. Dude didn't just call her a loser, he reminded her that it's not even an exclusive group of losers to which she belongs, but rather an ever-growing one. Dug into practically every insecurity that a psycho like her could possibly have.

women’s rights were a mistake

>it's an opera or monarchy category
gay

>what’s that Trebek, you need me to take our some kid?
>I told you I’m retired, you guys sent me out to pasture decades ago
>alright fine I’ll come back for one last job on one condition

Attached: CD41C39E-EFEB-493C-B306-681A2A6801E6.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Laura’s face during final jeopardy last night
CUTE!!!

the seething cnn lady's reddit post

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 4.36.46 PM.png (710x298, 79K)

he would actually be a good choice.
you know itll be buzzy or austin though.

>austin
I wouldn't mind, but he's too austistic

Attached: austin_godgers.gif (480x270, 1.26M)

link

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: 1516506035377.png (1070x601, 616K)

ahahaha sam you fool

Lol women

>the rest of us peons
git gud scrubette
or keep King James' name out of your mouth.
he's better than you, get over it.

Someone should piss in this bitch's mouth.

goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/administrative-support/financial-management-technician.html
it checks out

if i had a reddit account, i would get banned for harassing this bitch

>they didn't know the honda question
must have just blanked, how the hell do you not know that

S
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: 42huPxi.png (810x968, 210K)

"I'll take 'Totally Assmad' for $2,000, Alex"

Was conscription in WW2

Also the current head of the Air Force is a Jew with 8,000 flight hours from 4 wars

OOOOOoooooOOOOOO
Only a $400 question Trebek? That's I'll I'm worth to you?
I'll see you soon
OOOOOooooooOooOOOO

Attached: mahoney.png (638x696, 784K)

>Third: I was *deeply* angered and hurt by the way James spoke to me off-camera during our taping day. I was upset & confused at first--was it me? He couldn't possibly have meant it that way, WTH?--but it continued to happen throughout the day. As I explained in the initial thread about our episode (4-26-19), there was a series of factors that led to my implosive performance, but his little head games didn’t exactly help. I even elaborated about the sort of comments he was making (eg, “If you didn’t want to play, why’d you bother trying out?” after he heard me joke that I didn’t want to play the Monday game). It wasn't until I began to speak with other contestants that I realized JUST how deliberate it was.

she doesn't really go into detail about how he played mindgames with her besides asking her a fair question. my take is she interpreted a little autistic behavior as hostility towards her (because she's self absorbed?)

> I've spoken with those who consider(ed?) him a friend, those who’ve witnessed his remarks, and folks (mostly women, FWIW) who came away from their Jeopardy episodes with him feeling as mistreated as I did.
>(mostly women, FWIW)
Literally all mentally ill, jealous roasties. I don't take anything this bitch has to say seriously. She just looks like a psycho, and everything she has said so far confirms it. I'm sure everything in her life has been a struggle.

lol damn it

jesus christ lady stop typing novels start improving your game

underrated post

It sounds like one of those "I was cool with having sex with this guy the other night until I started talking to my friends and they convinced me that I actually wasn't and he had raped me" bullshit.

Attached: XVx8Zrr.png (758x195, 37K)

The more he triggers faggots like you, the more I root for the guy.

King James mentally destroyed her. What was the final score of their game? Was she even close?

Attached: 58Rd7Jt.png (581x458, 84K)

This feels like a desperate attempt to disqualify him.

>because she's self absorbed?
a woman??
never!

No, she wasn't even close.

Attached: B6dg4Dg.png (386x118, 4K)

>cnn lady
Like she works for CNN?
If she is, that alone should tell you that her entire story is bullshit. Even if it's not, she's lied enough for it to be discarded immediately anyway.

>autistic
>gambler
>german and japanese
The perfect combination for jeopardy. It's impossible to stop him and they'll probably have to bring Ken Jennings back on.

>Tyler goes home with no money
>doesn't piss and moan
Hmmmmmmmmm

looks like this Robin bitch is trying to start up a campaign to fake-MeToo James. he should probably watch his back

no, she did an interview with cnn which, in some surprisingly accurate reporting, made her look like a lunatic

>spent the year reading about Alexander Hamilton
oh no, if only her game had 12 Hamilton categories! SEXISM!!
she certainly shouldnt have spent that time studying a variety of subjects!

the patriarchy did this...

I doubt that. He's just autistic and she projects that she wants to believe about him onto him because she's salty.

Ah gotcha.

based and OOOOOOOOOOOoooooo pilled

Jesus Christ, with a post like that he probably fucking smirked at her and barely said a thing and she considered it mistreatment.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (284x197, 1.15M)

i know i wouldnt want to publicly win $2 million dollars in this post-metoo world.
fuck that, id rather be poor than give a roastie the satisfaction

She looks like she tweets about her bathtub farts.

Attached: photo.jpg (512x511, 37K)

>joke around all day about something
>socially awkward guy tries to join in
>"that is NOT what I need right now!!"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 5.10.06 PM.png (875x281, 86K)

If CNN didn't take her side, nobody of any influence will. She struck out.
What's hilarious is she's been treating Jeopardy like a game of chance since she auditioned. She was betting that the categories would suit her own interests, like that Hamilton shit.

this just sounds like an autistic attempt at a joke. how can one roastie be so unbelievably toasty?

>yep, this is me
*record scratch*

what makes you think that? she looks perfectly sane

Attached: mNDh4Op.png (535x398, 394K)

Motherfuck this is a good post

kek reminds me of Weird Al here.

>Ctrl+F "roastie"
>9 results

literally no one ITT, besides me, has ever been laid, jesus christ

Attached: 14789374554367.jpg (517x768, 331K)

idgi
is this from one of the SNL Celeb Jeopardy sketches or something?

You have to return to reddit, Robin

big think post

i'm a dude and i don't browse reddit, my man

>3% of the 297 posts contain a word that triggers me

>This person is a mother of multiple children

It's from back when they used to toss salad and scrambled eggs

I doubt he was even being awkward, but just continuing the banter. She was just seething so hard at her loss at that point that she could only see red.
An angry woman will always find condescension in every single move other people make, even if those people are the picture of etiquette.

>get's triggered by being called out as an "incel"
wew imagine being (You)

imagine

good old crazy eyes lady

>96 unique IPs ITT
>a MAXIMUM of under 10% used the word "roastie"
Are you saying more people should be saying roastie?

have sex

getting fucked in the ass by bubba the nigger doesn't count as getting laid fagboy

cringe. was that supposed to be funny or edgy? literal middle school humor

Are you an autistic incel? Go back to /pol/.

t. incel

big think post 2.0

This. He never bets high on a weak subject.

just hamilton

this show is reddit incarnate
please leave our board

i wish she would share those stories and experiences other people have told her

>le reddit label
such edge many mads

She has to make them up first.
It's very telling that she's pretty much the only one "coming forward" about all this mistreatment.

if these people exist the stories are even more innocuous than what she's already presented, so it's best to just vaguely say that there's a whisper campaign against him and leave it at that

lol seething bumboy faggot

im straight and i have a gf

enjoy another lonely Friday night

Attached: 149189045387.png (400x504, 139K)