Movie with this feel, Yea Forums bros??

movie with this feel, Yea Forums bros??

Attached: 180.jpg (605x658, 40K)

Have sex.

>when your memes become reality

Attached: 1553769100104.jpg (1670x1670, 284K)

Have sex incel.

Has Yea Forums been invaded by r/braincels faggots or were they always here and simply went to reddit incel subs when they popped up and then started posting the dogshit from those subs here?

t.incel
she isnt gonna fuck you dude

>only ugly as sin faggots will dare question us incels!
Cope.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE SEX with little girls

Attached: 1555825764035.jpg (637x706, 117K)

Attached: 1538266147457.jpg (1200x406, 62K)

You've been posting this screenshot for months now, just stop. No one cares about this fat Samoan you have it in for.

Did that image strike a nerve?

He's right tho

>tfw started coming regularly in 2017 so I'm such a newfag even this chart doesn't recognise me
Although I will say that I didn't come from reddit or facebook some other site. This place is the closest I've ever gotten to social media, unless you count youtube.

Attached: IMG_20190402_194730.jpg (488x430, 27K)

t. fat samoan in the picture

Seething

No, seeing as how I'm not an ugly as sin faggot. Cope harder.

Yikes!
An actual incel.
Have sex sweetie!

>censoring names
where you think we are?

>Cope
I don't think you understand the meaning of that word.

I miss pre 2014 Yea Forums so much. it was the only thing keeping me sane. being able to relate to other aspie neets. now I don't relate to anybody here

True, women flex their depression to get attention.

It's probably from reddit in the first place where they have to do that shit. You'd have to be a retard to not see that a lot of r/braincels redditors also post/lurk on Yea Forums.

may god have mercy with this doomed world.

Classic projection there mate.

I understand it perfectly. Incels acting like only ugly retards hate on them to score good boy points with girls are coping hard. Average or handsome guys hate you fuckers too. You aren't some brave crusader all men secretly admire except for guys like that ugly brown guy.

the absolute state of jojobronies

Ultimate incel cope

u mad incel?
you will never have sex at this pace

/r9k/ still exists?

But you're unironically defending that fat pajeet, which is sad actually. Also have sex :)

r9k is filled with phoneposter zoomers these days
it's literally one of the most normal boards on the site

>anti drumpfer brownies are the real incels
oh how the turns have tabled reddit

t.

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Last Jedi
Captain Marvel

>cant even do the meme right
what did reddit mean by that?

I feel sorry for you user, seriously. The fact that you're an incel coping by attacking others just show you how far an incel would go to make himself feel better :)

>H-heh... ur just a fellow incel, beta cuck...
Cope.
>thinks I'm defending the pajeet
That means you're a brainlet with the comprehension skills of a defective child.

Said the fag that got and from reddit in the first place.

>Cope
How is it cope when it is the literal that calls you an incel?

You seem to know reddit a lot, are you hiding something from us?

>literally nobody has ever said that
he's dissing the thot too tho so doesn't this disprove the meme?
imagine getting this triggered over a word

I hate incels so some faggot in this thread has to act like I'm like the ugly pajeet and only dislike them to score good boy points with girls. That's cope. It's cope when incels act like only soi numales hate them. Average, handsome, etc. guys hate them too cause they aren't some brave crusaders most men secretly admire.

Not him but it's entirely possible he just saved it after someone posted it here.

He BTFO that weeb with the Jotaro avatar. I mean, imagine having less self esteem than that dude he's trying to mock.

are you blind?

>Average, handsome, etc. guys hate them too
but do you see those guys calling people incel unironically? No.

Get Out
Dear White People
Thor Ragnarok
Black Kklansman

True, but him getting it from r/braincels isn't a stretch. I took a cursory glance once and the top posts featured Robert (and the users clearly understood the meme based on the comments) and stuff like the OP image. A cursory glance made it obvious r/braincels fags post or lurk on Yea Forums.

oh ok nvm

But it is true that you're one seething loser for being triggered over an image.