Eric you're 18 years old! Put down the cocoa puffs and get a job!

Eric you're 18 years old! Put down the cocoa puffs and get a job!

Attached: eric.png (1150x729, 1.6M)

Father failed because he could not provide employment for his son.

Red can provide for his son, he just hates it when everyone expects him to be fucking Santa Claus

>Red

Dammit, I read the line in Red's voice.

hahah could you imagine being 18 and still living with your parents haha how absurd

I, too, loved That 90s show.

imagine being unemployed haha

i'm 29 and even I don't believe it kek

Attached: homerchu.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Why wasnt he the star of the reboot

Imagine being 29 and living with your parents without ever having been employed or graduating highschool. Wouldn't that be nuts? I can't imagine.

imagine living in a time where you could actually have a nice home in a nice neighborhood and support 3 kids as the manager of a grocery store

Yeah I don't even think I exist heh
Did graduate high school though

>Eric you're 18 years old! Have sex with your mother already!

>no one told me in high school to get a job and build up job experience
>now I'm almost 30, no degree, and my job experience amounts to a few years burger flipping
>my boomer parents are confused as fuck why I can't get hired anywhere
Just fuck my life up senpai.

Don’t do this.

the entire family are goys, but Cory is so obviously jewish

It's too late.

Attached: 1536892552418.png (949x570, 963K)

I feel bad being 25 with a business/accounting degree and living at home unemployed, how do you do this?

eric was based

pretty easy
just drag your feet not doing much and having a parent enable your destructive cycle instead of pushing you to work
i'm working on turning shit around but i'm not optimistic about my outlook at all

is that really how it was?

Same, I tried working but I felt like I don't fit in any workplace I've been too. It's either young people discussing travels to other continents and doing drugs or old boomers with their families watching let's dance

He married a Moose