Have you ever watched, like, a cartoon that you used to watch when you were little, as an adult...

>Have you ever watched, like, a cartoon that you used to watch when you were little, as an adult? I was sittin' there with my nephew. I turned it on Sesame Street. And I was, like, "Oh, good. Sesame Street. Now he'll learn how to count and spell." But now I'm watching it as an adult and I realize that Sesame Street teaches kids other things. It teaches kids how to judge people and label people. That's right. They got this one character named Oscar. They treat this guy like shit the entire show. They judge him right to his face. "Oscar, you are so mean. Isn't he, kids?" "Yeah. Oscar, you're a grouch!" He's, like, "Bitch, I live in a fucking trash can! I'm the poorest motherfucker on Sesame Street. Nobody's helping me." Now you wonder why your kids grow up and step over homeless people, like, "Get it together, grouch. Get a job, grouch."

Attached: 02-dave-chappelle-7.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sig4JElBcfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I KNOW A PIMP WHEN I SEE ONE

That's the new Sesame Street. If you want what you are looking for do a search for Sesame Street 70s

>the big ones are $50

BITCH VERE ES MY MAHNEE

I wouldn't go there even if I knew the way

That's the gayest shit i ever heard

Word?

>....nigger's having a bad set

HEEEYYYYYY BIIIIRRRRD

He has the best impersonation voices and impersonations in general

Dave Chappelle is super blackpilled and knows dark secrets about hollywood. These a skit about a book he read written by a pimp, who would fake deaths to controls his prostitute. He also talks about how South Africa whites and black learned to forgive each other, and is needed to tear down the corrupt system.
This is him trying to tell us something.

>He also talks about how South Africa whites and black learned to forgive each other

Attached: 3b66e3d3-d45d-45b3-9a04-75dce5b4ac57_screenshot.jpg (1130x480, 37K)

>tfw you know Louie was talking about Dave on his recent leak set

youtube.com/watch?v=Sig4JElBcfg

Attached: 1434945595839.png (655x703, 233K)

Give a timestamp

you're referring to the "THOSE are my real friends??" bit, right? I always though he was referring to Norm there, since he had a media blowup around the same time he was trying to defend Louis CK

>45 minute clip with no point of reference
come on buddy

MY NAME IS DY LAN AND I SPITA HOT FIYA

this niggas LIPS were sweating

nvm I understood, you meant the thing at the beginning when he says black people

>putting yourself at the top
>putting yourself in the top 5

Kino

Attached: 1558329869516.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

it's a shame Dylan was a one-off, he could have been better than tyrone.

no he was talking about Chris Rock

Louie directed Pootie Tang

Chappelle was at the point of view it would have been a bloodbath if they didn't come to term with each other. I don't saying it true but thats what Chappelle said.

well, im sure he knew it would have been a one-sided bloodbath

3:10 mark

The point was that if you're an asshole to everyone, you might as well live in a trash can.

If you only eat cookies, you'll become an obessive monster.

If you're a punk ass bitch who lays down and takes it without ever speaking up, you turn into Grover.

And if you shun conventional society and do lots of drugs you'll join the coolest band in the world; Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

>a book he read written by a pimp, who would fake deaths to controls his prostitute.

If you've actually read Pimp you release Iceberg Slim is a fucking liar with an overinflated ego. He goes on and on about how smart and clever he is but just has stupid nigger plans and ambitions.

>So then the kid claims… he goes to Michael Jackson's house. This is where it all gets crazy. He does everything that you’d expect at Michael’s house. They climbed trees and rode roller coasters and Ferris wheels. The chef made cookies, pies, and cakes. They was petting a monkey and giraffes, singing songs. Kid shit. And in the middle of all this childlike activity… for some reason… Mike put out some wine and some pills… and sucked this kid’s dick. Folks, it hurts me to say it. And the kid had the nerve to call that abuse. Motherfucker, that is a good host. God damn. What else do you want? I’m lucky to get a glass of grape drink at my friend’s house… let alone a roller coaster ride and my dick sucked. Mike must be confused like, ”I brought you in my house, I fed you… ”I sucked your dick, and this is how you repay me, motherfucker? ”This was your wish, not mine. ”Thought you were dying in two weeks. What happened to that? ”I’ve been in court for a year-and-a-half. You get stronger every time I see you.

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Yup when NATO would have straffed those faggots in khaki shorts

> He also talks about how South Africa whites and black learned to forgive each other
This is objectively false even if he said it. My neighbor is South African. Kaffirs recently killed most of the family who lived in the property neighboring his own back in SA. Kaffir, he says that a lot. Calls blacks Kaffir. I started using it. Shits real bad there if you’re white

WOT U TRYNA SAY BRO

could any other comedian pull this bit off?

>my anecdote about my neighbour is proof no I've never been anywhere or seen the country for myself but I heard a story

Yikes

well, how is it less useful than dave chappelles account?

Don't let em break you, kramer!

The country's leading opposition party literally sings song about killing whitey and taking their shit in the middle of parliament. Shit is b-a-d.

HEY BABY
BABY--WHAT YOU DOIN MAN ITS 3AM IN THE FUCKING. MORNING

>They climbed trees and rode roller coasters and Ferris wheels. The chef made cookies, pies, and cakes. They was petting a monkey and giraffes, singing songs. Kid shit. And in the middle of all this childlike activity… for some reason…
This is why Dave is one of the greatest. His pacing and delivery over these lines are fantastic. You listen because he can tell stories on a beat like Kerouac did poetry. They are long winded and pretty ordinary to read but from him they are amazing. The punchline is so much stronger for it.

>the democrats who are mostly white men sing songs about killing whitey
id like to see what fantasy world polniggers live in it sounds surreal

You're both probably right.
However Chappelle was using it as an analogy for how hollywood operates. So wither it base on facts or not, but what he's trying to say.

He's saying hollywood is an evil system that also makes people within the system do evil and in order to fix or destroy the system we need to forgive the people who did evil within.

Dave actually went and lived there. At a time when he probably thought he was going to not be able to return to America. The man has lived his stories

NOW MIND YOU ITS THREE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING
IM LOOKING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW
AND THERE IS A FUCKING BABY
STANDING ON THE CORNER

Are you demented? S o y has poisoned your fucking mind, South Africa's leading opposition party you fucking imbecile. America doesn't have a 'parliament'.

If I ever met you I'd slap the piss out of you for having the confidence to open your mouth despite being so undeniably stupid.

how many good seasons do you think he had left? Had none of the studio shit and him getting turbo-jew'd happen?

54 farm deaths per year? And that's after things have "cooled down"

Learn English faggot

Pray you are not born retarded in your next life.

There were zero jew killings in Germany the year before Hitler got into power. The fact that a party that does shit like that could get something like forty five percent of the vote shows where things are going. It wasn't some rando low level coffee fetcher bitch either, it was the party leader.

Is this the bootleg with that overly loud, obnoxious laughing faggot?

rude!

This is the first time in my life I hear what a real normie sounds like

So he ran off to Africa because they wouldn't give him $500 million?

wtf I love sesame street now

Use google.

>*says punchline*
>*laughs at his own joke*
>*slaps the mic on his thigh*

I like that though, he's enjoying his time

old chapelle was good though.
also do you really prefer every comedian be like carlin and mooney?

no, I love it, personally. I hate comics that yell and pace back and forth on stage.
physical comedy belongs on sitcoms, not on stage

good lad.

but you're a dummy if you don't think chapelle had physical comedy, or really most comedians.

you forgot
>*uses funny voice*

>deadpan/monotone comic
>does a slightly less monotone voice as the joke

You ever record your own voice and play it back?

Thanks for confirming. I couldn't make it 5 minutes when it was first posted here.

it's been a while since i've seen Dave's stuff, but I meant like over the top shit like 2006 Dane Cook

Attached: 1531155999955.gif (308x226, 1.63M)

It depends on the personality.
For example, kinison wouldn't have been nearly as impactful if he hadn't been even more obnoxious than old Cook.

Some use their space and props on the stage to their advantage. Bill Burr has one bit where he's talking about how women like to argue. He grabs the mic stand like it's a giant spoon and stirs this imaginary cauldron.

>"if they're wrong the go off-road... they start thinking about shit your sensitive about, maybe you don't get along with your dad and in their head they start concocting this evil statement, totally designed, this desperate Hail Mary attempt... to make yo so fucking mad... you just call them a cunt!"

Oscar was a character since the beginning retard.

Any audio wizards that can edit him out or at least tone it down?

>Normal: "Do I was with my buddy Dave and Dave says"
>Extra Hwhite: "Hey, Dave."
>Extra Hwhite Whisper: "I'm going to insert this carrot into my rectal cavity."

what's the time of the bit you're talking about?

Read the thread.

You in the back you ain't the shit
You bought a gin and tonic but you didn't even tip
and if you hit this table one more time then the record might skip
might skip
I told you
stop hitting the table

When he was skinny his timing was AMAZING. Now that he's a roided out negro he just lost that charm cause I have to think about defending my white gf from his negro like advances and I may not be able to take him on in his new form.

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

>HEY! CRACK BABY!
(it was and old limousine...)

HE RAPES BUT HE SAVES

If he actually watched it he would know that trash can leads to an underground mansion the grouch has

How many skits was this guy in? I still do that move.