Anyone else just hate this cunt?

Anyone else just hate this cunt?

Attached: 7366636363.jpg (369x609, 29K)

He can be amusing and make some good points, but pedantic "muh plotholes" nitpicking is tiresome. Especially when you can find literally dozens of faggot "reviewers" doing the same shit on Youtube without much effort.

Plotholes are not nitpicks though. If something happens that shouldn't have been able to happen, or if they change the in-universe rules for the sake of convenience, then that's objectively bad and lazy writing.

>spending time and energy hating literally whos
low

He’s hilarious - lemme guess, you’re mad that he didn’t say ‘nigger’ in his GoT recaps?

this guy reads creepypastas right?

The only thing I dislike about MauLer now is that he hasn't done any game-analysis videos in over a year.

>caring about plot
Absolute brainlet.

>t. Hbomberguy

Attached: soy.jpg (683x761, 51K)

OP BTFO

Hes fine

He's not exactly been prolific in any kind of analysis. All he does are podcasts.

Attached: hbomberguy.jpg (1382x1038, 102K)

>DUDE REPEATING THE SAME CLIP EVERY TIME I SAY "WHAT THE FUCK" IS HUMOUR

Attached: 6hn.jpg (856x846, 71K)

What, you don't like 12 hour rants about 2 hour movies?

What's his podcast about anyway?

roasting shitty youtubers, be it film reviewers or vidya reviewers, in the company of two furries for hours on end.
surprisingly comfy actually

I don't even who that is.

I know this fag is an e-celeb so I guess OP is too.
Fuck e-celebs.

i'm trying my best go and create your own youtube channel and show us how funny you are you cunt

he's a being of pure autism

Why do people still keep using the term "e-celeb" derisively like modern youtubers aren't vastly more popular than the majority of Jewwood actors.

I like him.

I agree with most of the things I've heard him say, but he can be quite the chore to listen to and his gay furry friends are even more pedantic than he is.

One thing I appreciate him for is telling the truth about Yooka-Laylee. People eviscerated that game and I still don't quite understand why; and fair enough, taste is subjective, but some people had the most retarded criticisms of the game, which they contradict in their other videos, and Mauler delightfully points them out; and then there's people like Critikal with that wonderful clip of him "struggling" to jump onto a platform (because the "controls" are bad) which Mauler then replicates several times in a row with ease, even doing it while rolling to make it more difficult just to prove what a dishonest cunt Critikal is.

There's one thing I don't agree with him on, though, and it's the importance of story. Him and his friends almost exclusively talk about plot, and the people they come to butt heads with tend to be reviewers who admit that they don't care all that much about plot, which they find laughable. The problem I have with this is that plenty of people have plenty to say about films besides their plots, including RedLetterMedia, who I know he looks up to. I've been saying it for years, but I think plot is overrated. There's so much more to film than storytelling, that if you're really just interested in telling a story, I don't get why you wouldn't just write a book instead.

Shortly after I discovered Mauler's channel, Rob Ager came out with a video on Dial M For Murder. It's a one hour video about a 22-minute exposition scene between two characters. I really like this video and Ager talks about quite a lot: acting, camera angles, the set, subtleties in the dialogue, body language, film standards. As far as the plot is concerned, one guy blackmails another guy to murder his wife, that's it - but there's so much more to say. It made me wonder how much Mauler would be able to say about it