Punished Sansa

Okay, so I’ve been staring at Sansa’s armored corset from her very last scene and I’m convinced that she wears it as a kind of self punishment.

Sansa has pretty mush won the game of thrones. She may not be Queen of the Six Kingdoms but Queen in the North is not too shabby either. But think of what it ultimately cost her.

I think there’s a part of Sansa that truly believes that it was her choices and actions that helped bring about the terrible events that soon followed.

It was her decision to be antagonist towards Daenerys from the moment she arrived in Winterfell and it was her decision to betray Jon’s trust and reveal his Targarian identity to Tyrion.

Sansa knows she fucked up, which is why she asks for Jon’s forgiveness when he leaves for The Wall.

And if you watch that scene again, you’ll notice that Jon avoids answering directly and simply says the North is Lucky to have her.

So now she’s Queen in the North. Her last living brother is now King of the Six Kingdoms, her only sister has gone off to have bloody adventures lands uncharted, her bodyguard and confidant is now serving as captain of her brother’s guard and Jon Has gone off to live with the wildlings beyond the wall.

Sansa is now more alone than she’s ever been her entire life.

So she’s chosen to intact a kind of penance upon herself by wearing a once of the most uncomfortable looking pieces of clothing anyway he has ever seen, the same way some religious devotees will wear studded collars and shirts beneath their clothing.

The constant discomfort of her clothing will serve as a constant reminder of what she lost to get win the game of thrones and that those with power over others should never feel completely comfortable.

Attached: 9CBF09D6-916D-4225-8294-F717281DB8AE.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

Sansa should be Blood-lord of the dreadfort and Bran should be warden of the north

The show is over so who gives a fuck

God, I love all of these shitty theory post. It's like a death cry, fighting back against the inevitable, but no matter how much you type, how many times you rewatch it, there will never be another episode, the actors will age out of their roles, and you will have to put it all down. Absolutely glorious.

Danerys should have burned her and not king's landing.

Attached: 1558595365945.jpg (635x294, 89K)

Power dressing. Women wear costumes to get themselves to act in a certain way, its a consequence of being unable to keep your emotions in your own head. See also "I dress for myself", which works on the same otherwise inexplicable basis.

what do you mean by punishment, shit looks comfy as fuck, also that crown is cool lookin

this. coming up with "deep" meanings or theories that simply aren't there because the show writers are absolute trash. She wears that simply because the writers/costume designers....whoever is involved, simply think its a cool thing to wear. Nothing more. So sad. I can now unironically say, have sex.

imagine making up theories about this meme show

>queen of a frozen desolate wasteland that produces no capital and has no real power in the continent
>won

Uhhhh

Its funny how the theories are better than.the script of the show.

Also, Sansa constantly punishing herself is.some masochist adepta sororitas shit and it's making me.so.fucking hard

You’re welcome

Attached: IMG_20190523_055300.jpg (1080x1045, 251K)

What was the point of that whole Catelyn Stark X+Z=Y bullshit? Was that about how jon was a targaeryan?

>s-stop caring about the show!

It's kind of an armor like stuff. Anyway, I expect the books to have hinted Jon/Sansa ending epilogue after hearing Emilia went full psycho and forced them to do some changes to make Dany be more "sympathetic." Including an angry line she slips about Jon choosing someone else over her character.

That explains the
>episode 5
>It's obvious Jon doesn't love her or answer her affections sincerelly ("let it be fear")

>episode 6
>suddenly muuuh danny noooooooo
Like literally what? Kit also said he was playing Jon more manipulative by director's instructions this season. It's like they chickened out the ending because it didn't glorify her character.

this reddit spacing is unbearable

Braindead retard.

She is a Stark, the North loves her.
She is secure, the North is secure, the North was independant for 8000 years until the Dragons came 300 years ago.
You fuckwit.

It's called a honeypot. Named after when Talissa was added to the show and people thought it was for a reason other than DnD's exotic women fetish.

Sansa earned the love of her people by listening to their problems, providing solutions (as Ned did, holding assambly to hear them out), keeping Winterfell open, and refusing to bend to a Targshit that got them into this shit in the first place: The Nother UNLIKE the South never had history of inter kingdom shit, it was a separate history for thousands of years.

Still I think she wanted Jon as King of the Other Kingdoms but was fine with Bran decision although was shocking to hear it. The north has always been its own thing self sufficient too before the conquerors and their sentient nukes arrive.

And people wonder why they didn't love Dany and her pets.

Hides her big luscious breasts

Not being funny but how is an independent North supposed survive outside a union with the Seven Kingdoms?

Sansa has doomed everyone. She doesn't have a tax policy and there is no fucking backstop for Iron Islands.

Attached: Farage.jpg (620x387, 31K)

thank you user