You know it's true

SHITTY casting.
>chicks doing shit men should be doing
>non-whites in roles that look out of place and ridiculous
>beta faggots and kikes everywhere
SHITTY stories
>re-boot after re-boot of shit that sucked the first time they made it
>sequel after sequel whether a story needs it or not
>Idiotic committee derived wild swings at the "youth" market with stupid shit like "The Emoji movie"
INTENTIONAL MANIPULATION
>X political party is bad but Y is good
>X is bad when they do it but it's good when we do it
>ignore the norms of your family, your society, your culture, and just be a degenerate because it's more fun!

If there truly was a "god", that motherfucker would wipe L.A. off the face of the planet.

You know it's true, so don't deny it.

Attached: ..jpg (813x605, 123K)

Bump for TRUTH.

READ it.
KNOW it.
LIVE it.

>Idiotic committee derived wild swings at the "youth" market with stupid shit like "The Emoji movie"
I was born in 1982 and most kids movies of the 80s/early 90s were way worse than Angry Birds or Emoji Movie.

>worse than
Nope.

At least equally as bad. Don’t let nostalgia cloud your judgement. The glorified toy commercials in the 80s were just as cynical.

If you wanted it to stop, you would stop handing over your money

Why are you acting as if this is some big discovery? If you didn't know this already you have no business even being on this board.

Say what you will about Hollywood, they've really honed the craft down to a science at this point.
Yeah, we've got awful stories, terrible characters, forced dialogue, stupid casting, etc.
But they have figured out the rules and guidelines for cinematography and pacing to tell stories. Comparing the garbage they're releasing today to movies made just 20-30 years ago is staggering in those aspects, making those old movies look like they were made by amateurs. Take the tools that Hollywood has crafted and make a better one.

I’m and as a now father, I’ll argue that the animated movie options these days are way more entertaining for adults that are forced to take their kids to this stuff during the summer.

>they have figured out the rules and guidelines for cinematography
You've got some valid points here, and I agree that technique has evolved, however, to what end? It's the story that drives everything else, and it doesn't matter how technically adept you are at film making if your story is shit, and your casting is even shittier, than your movie will be ass.

The problem is Yea Forums almost exclusively focuses on mainstream blockbusters and rarely discusses smaller stuff. There are lots of good movies out there that don’t get wide releases at giant AMC megaplexes.

Honestly it depends on the director. they're pulling out big budget shlock that is devoid of any sense aesthetics, bad editing, childish cinematography but people think it's good because there are colors spotlights

It should be the opposite
bad movies should be unsuccessful and good movies should be successful.

You have to temper your expectations. Most Yea Forums posters are late teens to early 20s college students so of course they’re mostly going to discuss what’s currently popular.

>childish cinematography but people think it's good because there are colors spotlights
I agree with this, I'm not so impressed by modern cinematography

Attached: The-Fishing-Shack-12x24.jpg (960x489, 175K)

shut up faggot
everything they produce is terrible but it's because of retards not because of any of this gay shit
imagine if anyone in hollywood could actually write

OMG, why are WE so WOKE?
Fuck, it sucks to be this special :3

>There are lots of good movies out there that don’t get wide releases
I'd like to believe that's true, and it's just that once young film makers start making money, they basically get bent over for Jew shekels as they move "up" in the industry.

>late teens to early 20s
Doesn't mean they have to have poor taste.

cringe but redpilled