Godzilla soundtrack samples released

Godzilla soundtrack samples released
music.apple.com/nz/album/godzilla-king-monsters-original-motion-picture-soundtrack/1460855475
>dat Mothra's Song

Attached: ghird.png (937x568, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hotlink.cc/p8tzk95l3jse/Godzilla_-_King_of_the_Monsters_FLAC.zip.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xNDLZ03gY1s
youtube.com/watch?v=o6qAIaqK3_Q
youtu.be/STE_ugj7s2M
youtu.be/CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=r3-Nw3bEASY
youtube.com/watch?v=WIUAC03YMlA
youtu.be/dAjPR8cL34Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bzD6mozu1Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=BKCEiNk198E
youtube.com/watch?v=jJiqwdWOhz8
youtube.com/watch?v=so10dKbhorI
youtube.com/watch?v=k5wGMK5Hbrk&list=PLUyCPXD3ekvyZ0c77XvOvhiSe-VZxKUhS
youtube.com/watch?v=KHyeoA545tk&list=PLUyCPXD3ekvyZ0c77XvOvhiSe-VZxKUhS&index=26
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh25SNjZ5pI
youtube.com/watch?v=KHyeoA545tk
youtube.com/watch?v=O6vXulwyQqI
youtube.com/watch?v=5dZdT1qm-aY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUyCPXD3ekvyZ0c77XvOvhiSe-VZxKUhS
youtube.com/watch?v=l_9px0FNFXg
youtu.be/njDSd8e6o70
youtube.com/watch?v=nHbv1Y5J5bg
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vxp9lXYUEs
youtube.com/watch?v=toQwQXHO6z8
youtube.com/watch?v=l0CDA-ELlJs
youtube.com/watch?v=2bjv4hFCseY
youtube.com/watch?v=lOO8Um_jmLI
youtube.com/channel/UC1ZXJppiBdw1JkBIYKPkLXg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will this movie spawn a new era of Kaiju kino?

no but we might get some pretty decent monster movies.

Boy i hope Rodan doesn't die in this, he's my favorite.

LADS!!!!
7 (SEVEN) MORE DAYS!!!

Attached: 9746F140-0036-4017-BD53-2459D0317A5B.gif (476x200, 1.66M)

6 if you go on thursday

Godzilla vs Kong is already a thing, but if KOTM does well hopefully Toho will license some more monsters to Legendary

They've pretty much confirmed that if KotM does well enough, they'll adjust the deal and let Legendary keep making Godzilla movies.

Attached: 1556031553422.gif (393x281, 1.22M)

hotlink.cc/p8tzk95l3jse/Godzilla_-_King_of_the_Monsters_FLAC.zip.html
Some user with a premium willing to dl and re-host to mega?

you can't wait 60 seconds for the free DL?

Check the speed limits nigger, and consider that those free plans never actually reach those speeds.
By the time it crawls to the finish line, this shit will release officially.

Has anyone read the prequel comic?

Attached: Godzilla1954_0.jpg (2825x2079, 704K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xNDLZ03gY1s
feed faggets

New Chinese poster is kino

Attached: IMG_20190523_090645.jpg (1429x2048, 662K)

I've had 2 dreams recently about this movie. I am in my 20s and I've never had these since I was a kid.

What does it mean?

Please tell me if the original theme is on this

I diagnose you with HYPE, i'm sorry user.

If the absolutely do not try to hamfist more family nonsense like Godzilla did. The ONLY humans allowed screen time should be those gasping in awe and horror at the monsters. No one gives a shit about a guy trying to find his wife.

The song of my people.

Attached: Gusedtailwhip.gif (400x165, 940K)

the original ORIGINAL theme or this movie's coer of the original theme? Because the latter is in OP link

2nd track in OPs link

Joe Rodan

Attached: 33264C55-DB7E-48DC-8709-732A19277F27.jpg (790x572, 85K)

ORIGINAL theme. I'm talking brass and strings, baby.
youtube.com/watch?v=o6qAIaqK3_Q

I legitimately punched the air. Thank you.

You can't top this
youtu.be/STE_ugj7s2M
youtu.be/CrXTS10h2WI

LMAO!

It's freshly re-orchestrated, the first loop is VERY close to the original from 54, then it transitions into something more closely resembling the Vs. Biollante iteration, then finally it adds fucking chants.
Every other song has snippets of it weaved in. It makes up like half the soundtrack, user.

>Bear McCreary
I expect BSG-tier percussion and will be beaten by nothing less.

oh. Cool!

Best Godzilla song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=r3-Nw3bEASY

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=WIUAC03YMlA

>Not this
youtu.be/dAjPR8cL34Q

what if Godzookie makes a cameo appearance in KOTM

#!MVAARSII!Vio5nbyV3prBWAfWgLR1ByiQSAqhtJFeAw27or26BE0

Here you go you stupid fucks, and don't tell anyone that uncle Anonymous never gave you anything for free.

If it were literally just a live action Godzookie, I'd hate it so much I'd love it. But a "son of" or descendant of Godzilla has been done in almost every era/series so I can see them doing something potentially with that.

Oh shit, they are actually using the classic Godzilla theme?
I'm actually getting the hype now.

Attached: 1558295824366.jpg (1108x1030, 562K)

Jesus, how come western posters always suck, although this movie has some decent ones at least

why get an accomplished painter to let free their imagination when you can just take a couple of cast photos and throw a filter on it

youtube.com/watch?v=bzD6mozu1Z4

Isn't that just Evangelion music the director rehashed?

Pretty godly theme still to this day, the chanting is new nice touch.
I just hope they don't fuck this franchise up with the Kong stuff in the next movie.

No, but part of the soundtrack is

>Evangelion
youtube.com/watch?v=BKCEiNk198E

>three spoiler free reviews up on Youtube, all negative and mentioning the human characters
I'm scared bros

They actually did it the absolute mad people.

it's fine as long as my boy Brodan lives

It's the Yea Forums curse

You really should have seen it coming

Most of the letterboxd reviews are positive

Fucking Christ I've been hype for an entire year for this movie. If it's shit my whole weeks gonna be ruined

I don't think it'll be bad, but I think people who don't watch monster movies will be put off by some of its quirks if it really is an authentic Godzilla movie

I've yet to see a youtube reviewer with an eye for true kino. I'm holding out hope.

Usually when someone is hyped for a movie for that long the movie always turns out to be shit

And the fact that it's still embargoed isn't a good sign either

Attached: D7JFmHIXoAAprzX.jpg (843x960, 300K)

The first one was great, if this is at least as good as that it'll also be great. Only retarded weeb faggots hated the first one for invalid reasons.

>The first one was great
it turns to shit when Cranston dies, i still don't know why they did that he was one of the biggest promoters of the film and he pulls a seagal in Executive Decision!

Nah, that's an overexaggeration. Him dying early was a bad choice since his character was good, but it didn't ruin the film at all.

WB always does late embargoes.

Yes, that's why it shat the bed and suffered catastrophic drop off's with every week.
Did you know that until it finally managed to crawl over 200mil domestic days before they pulled it from cinemas it was in the running for the only movie ever that opened up to 80mil+ and failed to break 200?
That movie opened well, then crashed and burned around the world.

based laughing Rodan poster

>it doesn't sound like TWD
>basically BSG but with horns
HOLY SHIT BEAR IS BACK BOYS.
FUCK YOU HANZ JEWER AND MICHAEL GIAKEKO

Attached: bsg3a.jpg (400x232, 62K)

Maybe because,
Godzilla is inside each one of us.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Nah, that's an overexaggeration
No that's the truth, especially when you have that godawful sequence of the military guys breaking into the facility only to see the main monster walk out of the back of it like a looney toons character, not to mention how neither Quickass and Scarlet bitch accomplish a sum total of fuck all in the movie except look gormless, the fucking bus driver on the bridge was a better character.

and holy shit was the lighting in the city fight fucking poor.

but sure, suck its dick more, fella.

Attached: Godzilla 98 and 2014.jpg (1431x1187, 168K)

>box office=quality!

Sorry to tell you, but even if you think that movie was somehow bad (which it wasn't at all) and that this is better, it's still going to flop.

Attached: 1552162340259.jpg (713x713, 51K)

keep in mind these are the same people that make reaction videos. their opinions mean nothing to me

>percussion
Ifukube rarely used percussion, so it'll be interesting to see how faithful the reworked music will be.

Both Shazam and Detective Pikachu were a week before

This is entering Batman v Superman territory

Bear is a master. Don't worry about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJiqwdWOhz8
youtube.com/watch?v=so10dKbhorI

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Entire soundtrack now online
Tako drums everywhere, it's pretty kickass
youtube.com/watch?v=k5wGMK5Hbrk&list=PLUyCPXD3ekvyZ0c77XvOvhiSe-VZxKUhS

youtube.com/watch?v=KHyeoA545tk&list=PLUyCPXD3ekvyZ0c77XvOvhiSe-VZxKUhS&index=26

Of course it was bad, nigger.
Cranston was the heart and soul of that movie and he died 30 minutes in. Aaron Taylor Plank had neither presence, nor charisma to carry a movie, and the whole thing became a tiring, disastrous slog whenever the creatures weren't on screen.
Monster movies don't need their stories to be engaging or thought provoking, not every one needs to be Gojira. But they need to be at least inoffensive and mildly engaging, when they are aggressively and suffocatingly boring with the blandest dude ever in the lead - your movie is objectively bad.

mothra a cute

Attached: comf.jpg (409x367, 12K)

Posting highlights rather than the whole thing
Serizawa's death scene

someone on twitter said this movie was an absolute mess. Is this true?

One man's mess is another man's rollercoaster

>Taiko drums everywhere
Got that right

Attached: D7D-f7_W4AEHAQV.jpg (680x453, 96K)

well if someone on twitter said it, it must be true

I say this as someone who used to really love SoaD, but this is the worst shit I've ever heard. Jesus fuck, I'm actually cringing. If this plays in the movie at all, there is no chance this is good. That is Power Rangers tier.

Godzilla 2014 is one of the only Godzilla movies where the human segments are legitimately skippable. They provide neither exposition or plot advancement. If you think about it, the outcome of the entire movie would have been the same if the humans just sat back and did nothing. The only thing the main character really did was incinerate the MUTO eggs, which Godzilla probably would have done anyway. In most of the other movies, the humans provide some sort of catalyst for what the monsters are doing, or they help Godzilla defeat the evil monster in order to save the day.

Yes

No movie that Yea Forums has looked forward to has ever been good or successful

youtube.com/watch?v=KHyeoA545tk
im cumming

Whoops, accidental repost

It's obviously going to be the end credits song.

>There's too many people in this Godzilla movie!
Weird that they've decided to make this movie their first experience with the series

yeah i don't like it at all

End credits only
Actual score is pretty kickass
youtube.com/watch?v=5dZdT1qm-aY

And it genuinely shouldn't be. If people thought Eminem's Venom theme song was bad, this is leagues beyond it. Absolutely abysmal.

Blockbusters have similar structure and reaction to them reflect what's your favorite series. That's why MCU movies usually get highest marks despite really mediocre scipts. People are used to them and like hearing actors during Comic Con panels. Enough people who never liked Godzilla approved of KotM that I'm not scared at all.

Its good,you just have shit taste faggot. Its a cult song

>If people thought Eminem's Venom theme song was bad
They didn't

Said the joker to the thief

That's pretty generic, just a bunch of Maori chanting over the old 80's and 90's Batman theme.

Well sucks to be you. I'm glad it's there even if it's just end credits.

THIS MOVIE IS PROOF THAT FANS SHOULDN'T DIRECT MOVIES

>no vocals
The two songs from Mothra vs Godzilla sound a lot better as instrumentals.

I have, it’s standard movie comic fare. Art is not very good imo. So basically right in line with most stuff coming from the Big 2 these days.

Big yikes to this sad contrarianism

>"Godzilla fight for us!"

Attached: 1393841290425.jpg (419x429, 130K)

All you faggots who think this is good need to listen to more music. Aside from the Japanese overdubs this stuff is pretty run-of-the-mill.

Unironically this. We went from pure kino with Gareth Edwards' Godzilla to pure cringe with this. Feels bad.

For an American Godzilla movie it aint bad

Oh no it didn't morph into Sacred Springs

The only contrarian is you dipshit

have sex

This should be a working link to the full soundtrack
It's Babylonian not English
It's pretty kickass for what it is though
It's not going to win awards but it's pretty hype and does what it's supposed to do, and incorporates some of the old themes nicely while putting a fresh spin on them

youtube.com/watch?v=l_9px0FNFXg
>2:35
Rodan's theme is groovy

I guess I could live with a solid A-tier movie I don't mind that it's not all around perfect.

Not even Japanese? I only read the translation of the chants.

>this, like another sharp user pointed out the youtubers who don't like it and think its "a mess" are the same ones who clapped open mouth to the shitshow that was Civil War or the interminable Endgame. I wouldn't trust those faggots to tell me a movie is bad when Endgame is a grueling task to sit through just once, and these are the kind of people that saw Endgame multiple times. I'm looking at the response from people who aren't Godzilla fans and that response is positive. People also took to twitter after the early screenings in SF and were enthusiasitc.
Or maybe I've been waiting since they announced a sequel shortly after 2014's modest profits and can't conscience something I've been waiting four and a half years for, but I reallty am not worried about it being disliked by Marvelfags who cried over Endgame.

i cri evryteim
youtu.be/njDSd8e6o70

They were going for the idea that the Titans once interacted with and were worshipped by ancient human civilization and wanted the score to reflect that
The drums are Japanese, Tako drums

you sound like a faggot

I don't see this movie's human plot being any worse than Skull Island's. The role that John C. Reilly had in that movie (i.e. the only human character worth caring about) should be filled by Ken Watanabe.
Either way though I'm pretty sure they'll get the monster's characters right, and that's what wer'e here for if this is meant to be a modern GTTHM.

they really did Godzilla's theme justice, I am happy with Bear's work

Having Ifukube score your movie is like hiring Beethoven. Classically trained orchestral composer. Even if a lot of the stuff he used for movies he already created years before.

God if i can get a biollante or Gigan on film kd be so fucking hyped

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbv1Y5J5bg

Attached: King Ghidorah Half Century War.jpg (780x1092, 446K)

Early reviews have been mixed to positive about the human component
Watanabe is definitely the highlight, and his sacrifice scene has been singled out as the emotional high point for the human cast
A lot of people say they were surprised by how much they liked Whiford and Middleditch too despite being comic relief

Why does Ghidoah have boobs

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vxp9lXYUEs

Attached: King Ghidorah destroying the village.jpg (1345x539, 59K)

>Tako drums everywhere
Bear McCreary at his best.

Attached: Bear McCreary.jpg (792x451, 120K)

>browser estimates 4 hours to download
not ebin at all

Attached: 6c835a37da9303ea2d2774dbaee841e0d197b1c38508e3bc9f1c4c1f1e07b974.png (283x302, 103K)

Just listen to the whole thing on YouTube if you have time

Godzilla and Mothra were done justice but I'm disappointed no Ifukube tracks with Rodan and Ghidorah

Those reviews were fucking awful. Two of those niggers could barely speak English.
>humans bad. Plot put me to sleep
Sounds like a smooth brain who only wants explosions
>movie stars...uhhhhhhhh Vera Farmaninga...uhhhhh
Dropped

It fits. What is weird is that the lyrics to the Blue Oyster Cult song seems to be refering to the destructive Godzilla while the chanting in Japanese begs Godzilla to fight for humanity.

>have a large framed print of this next to my gaming pc
>my gf hates it
>she doesn't want to go see godzilla with me
should i end it?

Attached: ohrai-artwork6.jpg (1280x1748, 1.73M)

thanks. I should have scrolled down before posting

youtube.com/watch?v=toQwQXHO6z8

Attached: Golden Apocalypse.jpg (960x387, 64K)

>gf hates things you like
I don’t know how long you two have been together, but this is a red flag.

Rape her

Honest talk?
Yeah. If she's barely willing to at least tolerate and indulge your hobbies, it ain't gonna be pretty later down the line, unless you willing became a turbocuck.

ask her what is her problem with the poster

They're there, but you can only make them out if you listen for them. Rodan's is better, but neither are as dynamic as the originals.

Show her the tender side of Godzilla

Attached: blushzilla__by_quixoticoperator-d7xp0vu.jpg (894x894, 137K)

I'm glad they picked Bear McCreary for the soundtrack instead of another Zimmer assistant.

I could've done with some Ifukube King Ghidorah themes in there, but I do like the new themes Bear created for him. The eerie chanting suits him.

I hear some very vague inspiration with the original theme. In fact it may be just a coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=l0CDA-ELlJs

It is a bit harsh on the eyes. Maybe pair it with this one.

Attached: godzilla_vs_biollante_poster_by_leonrock84_d9c3207-pre.jpg (759x1053, 240K)

hate might have been a too strong way to put it, she just doesn't like big monster movies
she thinks it's way too intense, it actually makes her nervous lol

This. Make her your mothra

Attached: c81b844f790e20dc4844cefc6d658a13.jpg (4000x3000, 1.04M)

Well, you probably won't be getting any other pussy in a very long time, but it isn't worth being with someone who can't even compromise to go see a movie you want to see with you. Seems like a pretty big issue that will likely come up again and again in the future over other things not Godzilla related.

Do this with you as Godzilla and her as Megalon.

Attached: 200.gif (471x200, 2.21M)

maybe move it somewhere else, if its too intense for her then just talk to her about it and try to make her understand if she doesn't already

>makes her nervous
>hates Kaiju
Let me guess, she also has a lot of emotional baggage and texts you things like:
>“ :/ “
> “make me smile :(“
>“I’m seeing my bf tonight. Take care of the kids”

I hope chinese audiences come out for this movie like they did for Aquaman

This is a Godzilla thread not Evangelion

I'm so fucking glad our boy is back. I have to say after BSG he's been a massive disappointment. But with Godzilla it's looking like he's back with his wacky antics.

Attached: bsg.gif (444x250, 995K)

I’ve seen like 30 positive ones so....

Stfu Disnigger

If we believe in predictions now then for China Godzilla is projected to make $70M to Aladdin's $10M.

God of War was good

I do wonder about Aladdin's earnings but I guess we'll learn after weekend.

Thought it was too subdued for Bear's standards. Nothing really stood out the way it did on BSG where near every episode had something good in it.

Shit, I do not have enough time to watch all the movies.

Currently in Mothra. What am I in for?

Attached: sd3608-mothra-movie-poster-fridge-magnet-godzilla-1950s-sci-fi-monster-film.jpg (1280x875, 337K)

You’re the only person I’ve seen say this and although I’m a cringelord that sucks the dick of anything kaiju since I was a kid, you’re absolutely right. Don’t listen to the tourists trying to defend this

I’m scared, bros. I’ve been hyped since Godzilla 2014, but I feel like I’ve become incredibly jaded in 5 years. Every piece of entertainment I’ve been hyped for has been disappointing. I’ve been searching the early reactions, but feel like half of the impressions are shills. Tell me I’m wrong and being a fag. I really want this to do well and I’m hoping Dougherty was the right choice.

Should I watch BSG
My aversion to watching TV sci fi is shoddy alien effects, I will turn the screen off immediately if some retard caked in some makeup and fake looking prosthetics shows up

have any of you heard traces of this theme yet? here's hopin' they include a few seconds of it, but I'd rather have ghidorah bidibidi sound

youtube.com/watch?v=2bjv4hFCseY

You probably just have to watch the first 5 Godzilla movies

>after BSG he's been a massive disappointment.
I disagree, I think he went through different styles, his work on Human Target and Black Sails was pretty good. His most recent work: the soundtrack of "The Professor and the Madman" is worth a listen.

The human characters ruined the movie for me. One guys says "Wow, can we vote for Godzilla in 2020?" and then the Whitehouse gets destroyed and the black guy says it needed remodeling anyways.

he's the devil
genius

Skip to Heisei stand-alone Mothra after this, it’s absolutely ridiculous. Don’t take it serious and have fun

There aren't any aliens and the CG robots were top-line. Be sure to start with the miniseries and then watch season 1

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

#IMWITHHER

>One guys says "Wow, can we vote for Godzilla in 2020?" and then the Whitehouse gets destroyed and the black guy says it needed remodeling anyways.
I'd have no problem with this

>nigger wants gibs but complains about politics

This isn’t unrealistic

BSG is nothing like that. It's very grounded until the final season when shit becomes metaphysical. There are no aliens with bad make-up. Just humans and cylons.

Made after Treaty of Mutual Cooperation of 1960 so a little less happy with USA even if the antagonists are from fictional country but without different labels you'd think monsters were attacking New York and Los Angeles. More religious imagery than in other movies including Christianity.

POLITICS IS ART
ART IS POLITICS
GET OVER IT (have sex)

Hard to believe we're so close. I'm probably not going to be able to catch it opening weekend though, which hurts.

When Godzilla dabs I kinda checked out too btw.

>NOOOO HOW COULD THEY SAY THIS ABOUT TRUMP
fuck off

I see this in yet another thread. Is this a new meme or someone who's seen it wrote about it or posted something about it?

I'm just glad they knocked down the Washington Monument. Just in case the kids in the audience didn't know, it was BUILT BY SLAVES
BLACK SLAVES
VOTE DNC OR GO TO HELL YOU NAZI FUCK

And now we proceed to devolving the thread into the rants of a screeching /pol/tard going all out

>should i end it?
No. End her.

Attached: fury.jpg (800x584, 62K)

No its true. The dialogue is extremely cringe. The guy from the phone commercials nearly made me walk out.

My only hope is that it can match the performance of 2014
90m on opening weekend is pretty damn good and if it does less than that I'll be disappointed but understand since 2014 pissed a few people off

I don't care about the human plot, I expect trash. I just wanna hear them say two damn words in the movie. Oxygen Destroyer

It sounds like they’re taking Gareth’s more thoughtful godzilla and turning it into a quipfest with no essence but it still looks great in some ways

Destoroyah her

Attached: Destroyah.jpg (436x293, 18K)

>over a dozen movies to bring destroyah into original films
>godzilla dies twice

Yeah let’s bring in destroyah ASAP!

>fags with zero taste actually think we should get this

The part where the guy from Friday Night Lights gets cucked by the black guy just did it for me. I was like is this satire? The monster fighting is cool though. Oh and Milly Bobby Browns character is able to bring the Mothra girls to Boston and they bring Mothra back to life. One guy literally says "Im with her".

Was there even comedy in the 2014 film? Why would they do this??

That scene where Godzilla trampled through a BLM and Neo Nazi counter rally and then used his atomic breath on the Goldman Sachs building where we got a POV of all the executives roasting or suffocating felt a little too serious in my taste

The twins are in this?

>THE WHOLE GODZILLA THEME

Attached: 1450665948354.gif (260x195, 2.56M)

gay

We're watching Godzilla VS Biollante right now in The Movie Lounge on cytube

No twins, he's just shitposting.

ya and they sing the song.

The part where Kamala Harris makes a cameo only to get blasted by ghidorah felt out of place to me.

The only explicitly comedic scene i can remember in 2014 was Ford's welcome home party with his wife and kid. They're pretty obviously making this one more lighthearted to appeal to normies. Disappointing as that is, I'm still pretty exited

>final shot of the goldman sachs ceo dying
>"I always knew nuclear was more dangerous than investing in renewables"
>a lone wind turbine is seen spinning in the background

>King of the Monsters: Savior of our City

>My fiance tells me she doesn't really like action movies
>Mission impossible, John wick were too boring for her
>But surprisingly she'll see Godzilla because she likes huge spectacle shit; it's just dudes fighting that makes her bored.
I'll take what I can get

the part where the "president of the US" says lets just build a wall that should help and then everyone laughs felt a little out of place.

I just hope they cool in on the quips and all the ones featured on the trailer are the only ones in the film.
Also give me a Mothra that demolishes all the OC kaiju before she passes

i just dropped in to say:
FUCK APES

Attached: brodan.jpg (694x469, 100K)

Kong will fuck you up jobber

youtube.com/watch?v=lOO8Um_jmLI
High quality end credit song coming in.

Attached: Looks like I'm still the top gun.jpg (648x800, 48K)

sounds cringe, put were all to blame by sum41

Attached: Its Time.jpg (400x400, 20K)

This doesn't happen
Faggot

>Yeah lets bring him in for a beer.
I nearly walked out the theater.

This is easily the most cringe and awful thing about this movie. It’s cool they got the song, but serj is nasally and annoying. Any other singer would’ve made this tolerable

All of Blue Oyster Cult is alive and they get the commie faggot from SOAD?

Attached: 1551897327604.jpg (2476x1920, 1.3M)

Based
Yep, I got a 10 PM Imax ticket with my name on it. It's been a good ride with you gentlemen.
>only 7 days until Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

People are saying they hate this song a lot but I'm having a lot of fun with it, especially considering just how silly Blue Oyster Cult's version probably seemed when it released. That they would take that and then put it in an actual Godzilla film makes me happy.

Ultimately this
The instrumentals are good but Serj for whatever reason chooses to do a silly voice

You're thinking of that other Legendary WB kaiju movie

Attached: pacific-rim-movie-kaiju.jpg (1200x607, 79K)

I'm going to disagree but I definitely would have appreciated the song being instrumental and actually added into the movie that way.

Based Gojibro

You have shit taste in not only music, but metal music. Driving guitar and blue oysters cults eerie tone are what make the original good. Serj is an annoying fucking faggot and anyone who likes him probably has shit tattoos/buys trash from hot topic.

>be 10/10
>wear your vacuum sealed pants on public transport
>wtf picture taking?

Got my ticket for the special premiere the night before in VIP. Still have my stubs from shin godzilla in Tokyo, 2014 and 2000 from when I was 10 years old.

B A S E D

Based
Thx lad

Btw if anyone wants to hear the full soundtrack now, go here
youtube.com/channel/UC1ZXJppiBdw1JkBIYKPkLXg/videos

Are there actually Donald trump jabs in this or have I been trolled?

Me and my brother got seats for IMAX in the middle of the theater, just in front of the center row. Feelsgoodman

Attached: Radzilla.jpg (419x429, 64K)

Attached: godzilla_the_series__by_hellsmith5-d9zgb2e.jpg (900x737, 76K)

Probably because Bear McCreary and Serj are friends irl due to the simple fact that they are both Armenian.

OG Pacific Rim is still a masterpiece.

>You have shit taste in music
>critiques the musician's personality and the personality/shopping habits of his fans to make this point
The eeriness isn't the only thing that made the original good, my man.

Attached: IM OUT.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

Serj has a great voice but this is completely fucking awful. Pure retardation. I have a very bad feeling about this movie.

You’re not changing any minds

I'm scared bros, I hope it doesn't flop...

All these people losing faith so close to the promise land. Stay the course, lads! Get hype!

It will do okay but it doesn’t have the hype or passion of the 2014 one. They’re just trying to make a basic summer flick which is cool for fans, but it won’t exceed like it once did.

Even if it is as good as the last one (or at least somewhat decent since I suspect it will be inferior), it still will honestly. This movie really doesn't stand much of a chance at being noteworthy at the box office.

desu the only good Godzilla movie with tolerable human characters were Shin Godzilla, because most of them had no characters at all

Serj is a cocksucking faggot and it sounds like a cocksucking faggot singing a classic song.

OHHHH NO
THEY SAY SHES GOT TO GO
GO GO GODZILLA

As long as it paints Big G as the walking cataclysm he deserves to be, I'm good
I can't wait for Chernobylzilla

>all negative and mentioning the human characters
The quipping and one liners of the diverse cast with black women going "damn straight" and all that garbage will ruin this movie if it's even remotely as prevalent as the overloaded trailers make it out to be. And that says nothing about how much screentime they could potentially spend focusing on the adventures of Millie Bobby Brown.

Based Zilla poster.

Got tickets in IMAX for opening night.

It's hero Godzilla all the way, a somewhat more serious version of his 60s-70s self
He does utterly destroy Boston when he finally kills Ghidorah with a nuclear pulse
As far as I know no, at least nothing on the level of cringeworthy as Jurassic World 2 was
The quips are evidently sparse; what's in the trailers is apparently about it, and Millie's role is fairly limited in comparison to the rest of the cast and the monster fights

Some say it's bad that the hype for KotM is so great but if it helps the movie somehow...

Actually, watch some of the interviews with the director of KoTM.
He seems to be quite passionate, and even corrected an interviewer when they called Ghidorah's gravity beams "lightning".

Links? I'm in the mood for some interviewkino today.

And he dabbed on that dumb Aussie cunt who said this was the first Godzilla movie to have strong wamen and people of colour
First off
>people of colour
I guess that doesn't include the Japanese
and he listed a few of the movies that have female characters, which was pretty based.
And not just Mothra but the leads from GMK, Godzilla X Mechagodzilla, he mentioned how Emi Kano saved the world in Godzilla vs King Ghidorah 1991

Did you guys find that one part weird where Godzilla starts talking and then says he hates niggers, Jews, indiands, and the Chinese and about how he must preserve the white man? The rampage in Africa that ensued afterwards felt really out of character.

>Mothra's Song
There better be some goddamn lyrics in the movie

Attached: randy_marsh_jizz.png (576x493, 193K)

>spoiler
my body is even more ready

Based.

Attached: Mothra's light.gif (500x207, 1.43M)

Will the Boston area become monster island?

>the hype or passion of the 2014 one
>the most milquetoast and flaccid Godzilla movie ever made from a guy who seriously wanted to compare it to Jaws

>Godzilla (ft. Seth Tankian)

It's a remix of Pearl Jam

You mean Gareth's movie about Cawadooty vs Pacific Rim with a fatass Wally Gator at the end.

Thank God it isn't.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: dino in manhattan.png (796x342, 219K)

Ohh shit.

Two questions for ya, so I can confirm a leak I read months ago:
Does Serizawa sacrifice himself by detonating the Oxygen Destroyer and awakening Godzilla?and Does Mothra die by getting her leg stabbed through her?

as a kid I was in awe with how cool this shot was.

Whoops yeah, Blue Oyster Cult. Them.

no and idk

I remember being impressed with the scene where Zilla grabs a helicopter.

I saw an advanced screening of this movie from IMAX. Ask me anything.

US military uses on Ghidorah and Godzilla and Ghidorah, Godzilla gets BTFO, Ghidorah no sells because he's ayy lmao and doesn't have oxygen in his cells. Serizawa nukes Godzilla to resuscitate his ass.

Mothra dies by taking a gravity beam barage for Godzilla after Ghidorah shits down his neck for the third time and is about to go for the coup'de grace

here lizard lizard lizard

Based fellow countdown Gojibro. Rodanbro here, my brothers and cousins got our tickets for the movie.. center seats in those big comfy theatre seats. Can’t fuckin wait

Attached: EB2F7B79-03A3-4EAC-8D05-7DE75DEAC7D4.gif (500x388, 2.14M)

It's time

Attached: IMG_20150721_165503.jpg (768x1024, 432K)

>Serizawa nukes Godzilla to resuscitate his ass.
Thaaaaat's what the trailers were showing me. Thanks.

>Ghidorah shits down his neck for the third time
kek

is godzilla awake when he falls from the sky? how does he survive

me too. I actually found a lot of Zilla footage cool except for its weird death pose after submarines blasted its shit up

>Rodan jobs to Mothra and bows to Godzilla at the end
Not even Anguirus is this much of a beta

Attached: 1506811628823.png (124x161, 43K)

Rodan jobs to everything in this movie, Ghidorah literally crucifies him and Mothra stabs him with her dick.

yes you should, it's a good military sci-fi

Monsters you want to see again

Attached: TOMG_-_Titanosaurus.jpg (1120x1600, 662K)

no shut up rodan is a survivor not a jobber.

Attached: rodan rohan.png (461x802, 726K)

Oh, no, though they're not very far off the mark
The US military uses the Oxygen Destroyer (depicted here as a missile) in an attempt to destroy Godzilla and Ghidorah while the two battle in the Gulf of Mexico; the weapon kills all of the sea life in the area and severely injures Godzilla, but Ghidorah is unaffected (this is partly how they come to realize that Ghidorah is an alien)
Ghidorah awakens all the Titans around the world and sends them all on a massive DAM style rampage. Learning that Godzilla is still alive (thanks to Mothra) they go in a submarine to revive him with a nuke but the submarine's launching mechanism gets damaged, so Serizawa volunteers to sacrifice himself in a pretty emotional scene.

As for Mothra like the other user said she sacrifices herself to protect Godzilla during the final battle; her ashes fall on his body and he absorbs her energy and goes full on Burning Godzilla like in Destoroyah. Unlike in that movie he's able to control it, and goes back to normal after he releases all his excess energy in one final nuclear pulse that destroys Ghidorah

Attached: Godzilla visits Zilla.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

>angry jobber bird
The usual then

He is awake and barely survives, but has the final battle between Gidorah in the destroyed city.

Does he seriously kill Ghidorah with the pulse, that seems kind of anti-climactic to me, I always saw that as a defense mechanism not offensive, does Ghidorah just stand there and melt?

Attached: atomic pulse.webm (1280x688, 2.77M)

t. boomer who made a boom boom in his pants

Does Godzilla suplex Ghidorah?

Skull Island was mediocre and would have been 100x better if they didn't focus on the two most bland characters in the movie. John C Reily's character had the most interesting story in my opinion, I wish he was more of the focus.

2014 was just one big missed opportunity. Story was more focused on the stuidos shitty original monsters, and they killed the only interesting character in the begining of the movie. And hid the action. Ugh.

It's too bad they didn't start this shared universe thing with this upcoming movie. Assuming this movie is good atleast. I like the director and early reviews are positive, and they have legit Toho monsters.

Attached: pulgi.gif (240x178, 150K)

Can't wait to see some kaijukino. Fuck avengers, didn't even bother watching the cam copy. Kaiju Kino is where it's at.

This is going to go full anime isn't it

AHHHHH MOTHRA HELP

Attached: Biting.jpg (1769x703, 128K)

Good on you, I've only got a ticket for my brother, mother and father, I don't know anybody else IRL but I was trying to shill the movie to my neighbor but he's more of a Marvel fan

Attached: IMG_20190510_103552.jpg (2048x1554, 574K)

I'm gonna have to go by myself because no friends, sucks but i'll still enjoy this because it's Kino.

*blocks ur path*

Apples to oranges, these pulses are miles in diameter, there's nowhere to run.

Attached: Pulse.png (2503x1398, 1.64M)

Y'know I revisited Skull Island a little while ago and I gotta say it's a lot better when you add some distance. I initially hated it because of the characters but watching it again I realized they aren't the point. It's Vote Roberts just taking the biggest budget he'd ever gotten and going absolutely hog-fucking-wild with it.

Alright, I'll see it normal first and if I like it enough, I'll make the trek to the imax theater

Attached: powerarmor.gif (400x300, 1.33M)

Can't believe they had two recent movies at least partially set in Tokyo and we still haven't seen Tokyo Skytree in any shot.

I sincerely fucking hope so.

1. Are there "fairy" twins or any kind of Mothra associated twins?
2. Do we see Mothra larvae/eggs after Mothra dies at any point, like post-credits or anything remotely like that?
3. What cool powers does Mothra have she's not just a brawler right doesn't she emit radiation or something like gamma rays or some shit

Attached: 1535812017935.webm (1920x816, 2.89M)

what are some cool moves godzilla attacks ghidorah with that arent in trailers

Nice belly.

Attached: 1506373694458.jpg (413x296, 56K)

>Godzilla (feat. Serj Tankian)

Attached: 1453097340855.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>What cool powers does Mothra have
she shoots silk

...user.

Attached: Ghidorah BTFO.gif (444x250, 543K)

God(zilla) willing, yes

Attached: EE37CB0B-3327-453A-95B9-77CA65395D88.jpg (1429x2048, 672K)

Would you guys had preferred it if we just went straight to Godzilla vs King Kong?
I realize they both die in their respective movies, but that didn't stop the japanese from retconning that shit and just making them fight.
The public knows who Godzilla and King Kong are, we don't need them introduced to us in this lackluster movies. the 1933 and 1954 movies beat the shit out of Godzilla 2014, and Skull Island.

I'd rather see studios bring in weird shit, like War of the Gargantuas. And to not advertise the movies as a shared universe. Just have a character from one movie pop up in another as a surprise or something, as long as it works with the story. Don't force it. I think that's more fun. I know itt'l never happen though, cus they only wanna focus on them money makers with recognizable names like Godzilla.

Attached: tumblr_pq0d5eqMYf1s80h8lo2_540.jpg (504x810, 73K)

Godzilla fucking eats Ghidorah after blasting him away. Like he unhinges his jaw and eats Ghidorah’s neck and KG’s still alive so Godzilla lets out a blast of atomic breath as he swallows KG’s head over the ashes of Boston.

Do we even see all those new promised monsters or just those in the trailer?
I guess if they don't show every single one of the "17 and counting" they may secure the rights for some Toho monsters in the future.

Attached: 916.png (540x720, 433K)

Godzilla uses it offensively, advancing on Ghidorah as he uses it; Ghidorah is attempting to attack Godzilla rather than just "standing there." First Godzilla melts off Ghidorah's wings with one pulse, then he melts two of Ghidorah's heads when they lunge at him. Godzilla then stomps on Ghidorah's chest while the lattter is writhing on the ground, letting off a massive nuclear explosion that levels Boston and incinerates Ghidorah's body. When the smoke clears one Ghidorah head is still alive, but Godzilla seizes it in his jaws and incinerates it with his breath

i agree with your gf t b h

i'm guessing a lot of the other 17 kaiju get killed off by the military or something

Strong posters.

Attached: godzilla__king_of_the_monsters__russian_poster__by_goji1999_dd5bif0-pre.jpg (753x1061, 158K)

>This will never happen

Attached: 1557505822364.jpg (3633x2289, 853K)

King Ghidorah's theme does a good job of filling you with a sense of dread. The most fast-paced segment of the music you posted was a sped-up version of music originally used in King Kong vs Godzilla when the two monsters have their first encounter.

sounds like kino

Attached: great.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Watch the raid. If that shit doesn't entertain the hell out of you then you're not a man.

War of the Gargantuas had a godtier soundtrack

does he have the Burning/Infinite Heat Ray?
I always felt over the years that Burning Godzilla should have been reintroduced at some point as a super-form Godzilla could actually use and control (as opposed to being his death) so I'm happy to hear this though it sounds like it's based heavily on Rodan's death from Heisei Vs Mechagodzilla

Attached: 1995 Gojira tai Desutoroia.720p.ac3.CG.avi_snapshot_01.34.27_[2017.06.25_10.13.44].png (1280x688, 1.15M)

>This will never happen

Attached: fRrXH1i.jpg (900x956, 152K)

Will Godzilla actually fight Kong in the next one, or will they team up against a greater threat? The only one I would've thought they'd team up against would be King Ghidorah, and obviously he's already done. Mecha-King Ghidorah, maybe?

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE

Attached: LEGO fear.gif (500x204, 1.79M)

it'll be Batman v Superman giant monster edition

Look on the bright side, can't be any worse then the 3 garbage CGI movies Japan gave us.

Sure man i'll give it a watch tonight

This shit is fucking retarded I love it so much this will be the hypest credit sequence of all time.
This is some Sonic Adventure 2 level of stupid rock

Attached: Sam.png (559x432, 344K)

according to some faggot in /m/ Charles Dance, who has secretly taken over Monarch, makes Kong go bananas with a rage gas that makes him attack Godzilla indiscriminately, Kong also uses weapons like an axe he made. Take with a dump truck of salt obviously but fuck these days every goddamn leak turns out to be real

If Ghidorah is an alien, there could be more of his species in space. It also opens up the possibility that humanoid aliens like Xiliens could mind control or otherwise influence Godzilla and King Kong to fight each other. Here's hoping they'll introduce another alien monster like Gigan or Mechagodzilla.

So they ripped the plot from Detective Pikachu?

1.Zhang Ziyi's character is actually a reference to the Mothra twins strangely enough. She's Monarch's main mythologist but she has a twin who studies Mothra exclusively, her grandmother had a twin and her aunts were twins, and it's mentioned that her family has studied Mothra for generations
2. In the early credits there is a montage of news clippings/segments, one of which shows a new Mothra egg has been discovered
3. Mothra has "god rays" that make her look like a big shiny angel but she never uses them offensively. She can spit webs even as an adult and actually webs Ghidorah's heads to a building at one point, allowing Godzilla to knock him down. She also has a stinger that she uses to fuck Rodan up during their aerial battle. Besides all that, she can communicate with Godzilla; it's explained their species were "natural allies" who existed in a symbiotic relationship (there's a joke where Ice Cube Jr's character misinterprets comments about Godzilla and Mothra's symbiotic relationship as them being in a romantic relationship)

Maybe if the rumours about the Oxygen Destroyer are true, we could see Destroyah?

Is the after-credits shit seriously Charles Dance buying Ghidorah's head? How does that work? Who's fucking selling a 300 foot tall head? How is he gonna transport it?, in the back of a truck?

What happens to Rodan?

No, fuck, NO.
No aliens. Humanoid alien invasions every other week has no place in monsterverse, let them make a grounded universe. Disregarding Shin, which was a solo outing, we didn't get that since GMK and then Biollante before it.
Keep the ridiculous shit out of this one for once and let it have its own identity, thanks.

listening now WTF THIS THE KINO OF THE DECADE OMFG FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE LOOKS LIKE SURPREME UNDESTILLED BASED KAIJU KINO FUCK MY SHIT UP GOJIRAA MY BODY IS READY

Dougherty said there's easter eggs to every single Godzilla movie made before, did you catch anything that looked deliberate?

Yes
The head is being sold by some Mexican commercial fishermen. During the Mexico battle Godzilla ripped one of Ghidorah's heads off and the Oxygen Destroyer has pretty much wiped out all the fish in the Gulf so the fishermen are all broke and desperate for cash. It's mentioned that it look nine trawlers to haul the head ashore and it's being stored in a big warehouse. Fuck if we know how Dance is transporting it, but he's mentioned as wanting to obtain Titan DNA so maybe he just takes a sample or he experiments on it there
He survives, and is seen with the other Titans bowing to Godzilla at the end. The credits reveal that he eventually fucks off to Fiji and makes his nest there

Ghidorah being an alien makes sense though. All the other kaiju are in some way connected with earth/nature, Ghidorah is a an actively hostile extinction event.

I think i need to work out harder this week to endure this level of kino

Literally the only good thing to come of it was the Mothra twins. They looked pretty cute.

Attached: 10.jpg (960x540, 301K)

ZILLA’D

>let them make a grounded universe
Giant monsters are plausible, but aliens aren't?

We Mecha-Ghidorah now, boys

Attached: 1549249303304.jpg (661x614, 20K)

10/10 would impregnate then commit suicide

Yes, but as an anomaly. Introducing xiliens, ape-men, roach-men and the like, to a property that takes itself somewhat seriously and playing it off with a straight face is jumping the shark. It ain't the sixties anymore. And even there these were for all intents and purposes one-offs.

>Room iq levels detected.
They established monsters from the get go, aliens weren't. Pulling aliens and giant robots out of the ass would jump the shark, especially when the universe tries to stay tethered to reality.
There's only so much you can abuse suspension of disbelief, before you break the camel's back.

I can see your point, but I don't really see how an alien invasion would be considered too far fetched in a kaiju series when capeshit and dozens of other movies feature alien invasions all the time.

Because those movies are about aliens, or aliens are a factor from the get go. They don't get asspulled into existence 5 movies in.

Busy thread for once. Nice.

anyone can confirm how annoying Stranger Things Goblin and Optimum jew are?