/got/

Joffrey -edition

Attached: joffrey.png (300x300, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgxMjiXAZ0o
youtu.be/hphmmWgEo4M
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Customs#Inheritance
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rhaenys_Targaryen_(daughter_of_Aemon)
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rhaenyra_Targaryen
youtube.com/watch?v=OHB0g3u7M3M
youtu.be/SIuJr5kuesk
latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/la-en-st-emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones-emmys-20190520-story.html
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Unnamed_Lord_1
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Unnamed_Lord_2
vmashup.com/JP83Xwah
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Une
youtube.com/watch?v=XTbMh_ytpvw
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115342970/#115349025
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
youtube.com/watch?v=R2jSrbiTjhs
youtu.be/HppOkD89ntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Izj3IsXi6Gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a boar?

post more stannis memes

Attached: 1558118057997.jpg (261x222, 16K)

I think the scene that truly cemented this final episode as kino was Davos finally reuniting with his wife. Anyone else shed a manly tear?

Attached: 1538595420934.jpg (573x623, 90K)

>Do you read what people have been saying about the show’s final episodes and Dany’s actions?

>I don’t read anything, not even the good stuff. I didn’t know there was a petition [to redo Season 8]. I truly have no idea. The fans are glorious and people are kind, but I don’t need to hear the one … who says that I’m a fat cow that can’t act. I’ve got plenty of my own thoughts that say exactly that. I try to be just present in the moment with what is going on. Life’s too short. When I was just starting out, I was so freaked out most of the time, like a rabbit in headlights. And one of my oldest, best friends told me, “You need to remember these extraordinary experiences.” It woke me up. I went through a phase when I would write postcards to myself so I would have a little memento of a memory that wasn’t related to work.

Attached: sad.gif (498x245, 1.21M)

Joffrey x Hitler Dany would make a cute inbred couple

N + A = J

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

Tywin: You were right about the Dorne storyline. If it were better written we could have used it to flesh out Daenerys plot. Which would have given us more time to make Kings Landing seem more complex. But now, madness, madness and stupidity.
I always thought you were a pseudo intellectual. Perhaps I was wrong.
Tyrion: half wrong, I’m new to writing, but unless we want to seem serious, we can not have the season end like this.
Tywin: no one will let it end like this. We already have that petition available, that will send a clear message. And you will go to the US for me.
Tyrion: and do what?
Tywin: Write the plot. You will bring those Jews to reason and if you catch so much a whiff of subverting expectations, Benioff, Weiss,–
Tyrion: ovens, soaps, lampshades.
Why not anyone? why not my uncle?why me?
Tywin: you are my son! And one more thing, you WILL keep the headcanon with you. Understand?

Attached: F0F16335-24BD-4D99-BB83-22E11E0C78F1.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Characters that are literally you

Attached: How-Tommen-Dies-Game-Thrones.jpg (1200x1200, 267K)

Do it for her

Attached: 1558626598869.jpg (635x294, 84K)

Favorite OST of the season?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgxMjiXAZ0o

Attached: S8OST.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

>I don’t need to hear the one … who says that I’m a fat cow that can’t act

You did this, Yea Forums

Attached: 1558573264124.jpg (1694x692, 141K)

I was looking for you in the catalog

Be with me

Attached: 1558618656569.jpg (818x1200, 175K)

Boar wine your grace?

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Attached: 1557238333916.png (589x678, 298K)

Attached: 1554806600499.jpg (2995x4500, 2.23M)

Westeros has a Primogeniture with male preference, you dumb nigger. The only exception to this is Dorne.
Primogeniture with male preference was like 99% of all feudal kingdoms, and GRRM has a hard on for copying real life.
Renly>Shireen in the succesion if Stannis was king.

Will George sanction creative works set post-Asoiaf/GoT as semi-canon?

This is from Reddit, but incredibly based

Attached: KpOrSbE.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

Nae, Nah eet Ends

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>Me on the back awkwardly trying to get into the shot

QUADS FOR
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1558417705825.jpg (976x1105, 611K)

I may die if you provide source

Attached: 1557945334010.png (1277x770, 1.44M)

[CHAIR CLATTERING]

youtu.be/hphmmWgEo4M
>1:24
Makes me feel everytime

Attached: 1500294569-blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-k.jpg (980x551, 35K)

Post your best Robert Baratheons

>your new king is the son of a traitor, a cripple that cant further the line, has no queen and no claim to the throne

Attached: 36225.png (396x381, 134K)

Is preston dead again?

Brienne is the best remaining female character in the show

Attached: 1558366430218.png (976x1105, 1.22M)

okay bro you made me look it up
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Customs#Inheritance
>A man’s daughter inherits before her father’s brother

based quAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHds

>I AM....
>THE KIIINNNNGGGG!!!
I must say he is pretty good at channeling his big brother. But it's obvious his fate is sealed the moment he sit on that pointy chair.

Attached: TommenAngry.png (1078x564, 462K)

>and immediately grants his sister tax-exempt status, yet we are supposed to believe he will be an impartial and benevolent ruler

Attached: AAAAAAAAH SAVE ME DARKSTAR.jpg (509x409, 110K)

>Male-preference primogeniture is customary
oh no no no

That's not how you type SANSA

Attached: unclepls.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 3654756.png (716x927, 740K)

Digits for our King

Attached: 1555115182020.jpg (257x209, 48K)

c-cute

Attached: bran-hodor-basketball.jpg (768x978, 192K)

I don't even think you understand what the "male preference part" means. It means sons > daughters, not any male > any female.
Regardless, the source is there and it directly proves you wrong.

What should've Jon done in this exact moment?

Attached: meljon.jpg (602x333, 53K)

not even close

Attached: Myranda_Staffel_5.png (459x561, 642K)

how much taxes do the regions have to pay to the crown?

That's so sweet. And yeah, she is the only who doesn't become a complete cunt or a psychopath, so she is pretty based.
I kinda wish she and Jaime join the Brotherhood without Banner by the end of the show as a redemption for life journey for Jaime

We love you though! You're cute and crazy and definitively killed off a shit show

To be a rape victim in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of consensual sex, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only rape. There is no peace amongst the kingdoms, only an eternity of rape and abuse, and the laughter of three eyed crows.

Attached: 1557935273584.jpg (800x1200, 277K)

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rhaenys_Targaryen_(daughter_of_Aemon)

hhhmmm, you got any examples in the lore that backs up your claim?

Viserys!

Attached: hbz-got-viserys-1503897292.jpg (480x240, 20K)

MUAAAAAAAAH *pop*
MUAAAAAAAAH *pop*

>rape

Executed her for being a thot

>Brotherhood without Banner
an organisation even more defunct than the Night's Watch?

Even her hip bones can be used as a weapon, how can Danyfags even compete?!

>What should've Jon done in this exact moment?
>AAAAAGGGGHHH HELP ME STANNIS, YOUR RED WITCH IS TRYING TO RAPE ME! HELP!!!!

Attached: JonSnuh.png (368x315, 295K)

>the Brotherhood without Banner
Literally all of its members were dead by the season finale.

She literally carried s8 tho, i was impressed how good her acting was

I miss Littlefinger...

Well now that Thoros & Beric are dead while Westeros is still filled with murderers and rapists, might as well reviving them. Have the Hound join too as well. There you get three peoples. That's more than the Night's Watch membership at season 8.

Of course, Martin makes a point that succession is messy and the rules may not mean much in the end. A strong brother of the former lord with a lot of military support may simply say "[former lord]'s daughter is too weak to rule, and take the title by force. Or the Lord may name his successor directly, which could also cause conflict.
But purely hypothetically, a lord's daughter inherits before his brother.

So uh... what is Dario up to now?

>Great Council of 101 AC
>The council met for thirteen days. It discussed and dismissed nine lesser claims, such as from three rival bastards of Princess Saera Targaryen, and an alleged bastard of King Jaehaerys. The two final candidates as heir were Prince Viserys and Laenor Velaryon. Primogeniture favored Laenor, as his mother, Princess Rhaenys, was the daughter of Prince Aemon, who had been the eldest living son of King Jaehaerys. Yet proximity favored Viserys, who, in addition, had been the last Targaryen prince to ride the dragon Balerion, before the Black Dread had died in 94 AC. On the other hand, Laenor had recently acquired a dragon of his own, Seasmoke.
>In the end, what mattered most for the many lords in the realm, was that the male line would take precedence over the female line. In addition, Prince Viserys was twenty-four years old, while Laenor was only seven. Yet Laenor had one big advantage over Viserys: he was the son of Lord Corlys Velaryon, the wealthiest man of the Seven Kingdoms.
>According to Archmaester Gyldayn, in the eyes of many, the council of 101 AC established an iron precedent on matters of succession: that the Iron Throne could not pass to a woman, or to a male descendant of a woman.

>Great Council of 233 AC
>Maekar's eldest son, Prince Daeron, called "Daeron the Drunken", had died of a sexually transmitted pox prior to 233 AC. Daeron's only issue was Princess Vaella, a feeble-witted, simple girl.
>Maekar's next son, Prince Aerion, had died in 232 AC, when he drank wildfire in the mistaken belief it would turn him into a dragon. Aerion's only issue was an infant son, Prince Maegor, who had been born 232 AC, not long before Aerion's death.
>Maekar's third son, Aemon, had taken his maester's vows in 217 AC.
>Maekar's youngest son, Prince Aegon Targaryen, had served as a squire of Ser Duncan the Tall in his youth, which had led to some of the lords mistrusting him, as they felt that Aegon's wandering with the hedge knight had left the prince "half a peasant".
>The claim of Princess Vaella was immediately dismissed. Only a few spoke up for the claim of Prince Maegor, but his ascension would mean a long regency, and in addition, it was feared that Maegor might have inherited Aerion's madness and cruelty. Thus, Maegor's claim was dismissed as well.

she's hit the wall since

Me too bro

Attached: 1558436468986.jpg (500x531, 130K)

>see this
>she asks you to join her

>pulls out pistol
>'I wasn't asking'

What do?

Attached: 1558579798332.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

*rides into thread*

Attached: 1545340873441.jpg (1840x2832, 938K)

I miss her bros

Attached: oraadbTpuy1s95j2so1_540.jpg (540x800, 150K)

>do literally nothing all season
>get 1,1 million per episode

Attached: CERSEIBATTLEOFKINGSLANDING.PNG.png (408x644, 560K)

problem can be solved if they just marry. but noooo, thats weird. christ what a faggot jon is

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rhaenyra_Targaryen

Reminder that Stannis himself called this woman a traitor. Stannis would literally disagree with you and agree with me.

SHANSA BLUEEEErGH

Hug her and kiss her, then stab her

Attached: 1558451475301.jpg (1122x1262, 121K)

Living the dream, reinstating all the old laws and living like a king.

>Great Council of 303 AC
>rejects autism
>accepts Gendry Baratheon, First of His Name, as rightful successor to Robert Baratheon, last legitimate King to sit on the Iron Throne

Attached: GendryBaratheon.png (480x644, 454K)

I want to marry him

Attached: PerfectGloriousIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif (500x279, 1.75M)

Why didn't she let him finish? Nobody on that pavilion knew he had fucked up Robb's rebellion. Sure, they could have turned him down after his nomination, but that doesn't change the fact that he's an incredibly powerful lord and being complicit in his humiliation in front of all the other lords isn't going to win any of them favor.

she only got $500k per episode

>Primogeniture favored Laenor
>Princess Vaella, a feeble-witted, simple girl.
proving my point here

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

youtube.com/watch?v=OHB0g3u7M3M
Heavy handed as it may be, I did help create a good moment for the fallen heroes of Winterfell
Jaime should've died there, at least one of the Stark kids too and Grey Worm and all the Unsullied

He is chilling in Meeren, probably shocked after hearing that Daenerys ends up burning down Kingslanding and need to be put down like a rabid dog. But for the most part he is probably fucking the red priest from season 6 after converting to their religion for his own gain.

Also, could the new Daario actor play Book Euron or is he too bland looking compared to Pilou Asbaek?

I can't find the music/war drums beat of KL preparing for Dany's attacks, goddammit

Attached: 1558033928712.png (300x203, 2K)

D&D we're the biggest Lena/cersei fags to the point it ruined the show

also
>refuses to be in the same scene as bronn

BRING ME TO MY MEN

Attached: kang.jpg (451x738, 130K)

Attached: 1503307421648.jpg (400x400, 107K)

Attached: watch it dany.png (1020x574, 385K)

>your new king is the son of a traitor, a cripple that cant further the line, has no queen and no claim to the throne
But he can see all plays against him and reign in total power.

Literally 44D chess

Attached: baron trump 1893.png (944x989, 732K)

what an hypocrite, he wants to make shireen his heir

AYE

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-21 alle 00.33.49.png (726x586, 168K)

george martin must be spinning in his grave

Attached: georgerrmartin-1512565021c48pl-700x700.jpg (700x700, 59K)

but dany was bobby's rightful heir, she wanted everyone to bring her the kingdom stretcher

It's titled 'The Bells' go for it user.
BOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR????
I agree it should have been Jaime instead of Theon. Then Tyrion can be the one to kill Cersei or Arya for that matter.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ROUND TWO MOTHERFUCKER
LANCEEEEEEEEEL BRING ME MY SPEAR

Attached: 1556832258116.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

i thought he wanted renly to be his heir?

>More religion yer' Grace?

Attached: tfw no breastplate stretcher.jpg (980x551, 54K)

They were the biggest Grey Worm & Missandei fags.

did they fuq?

This is accurate

Attached: 1558480664577.png (975x1077, 782K)

I like him and "Unknown Prince of Dorne"s actor. If this were S1-4 they'd have been established as characters throughout the season, but nope, gotta focus on muh Jon/Dany.

Incoming best girl

Attached: M (2).webm (700x480, 1.59M)

THANK YOU user
I could listen to this all day don't even know why, it's just perfectly ominous/militar march mix or something
youtu.be/SIuJr5kuesk

what did he mean by this?

Attached: the-battle-between-good-and-evil-is-a-legitimate-theme-george-rr-martin-970x545-720x405.jpg (720x405, 155K)

To be fair I kinda enjoy Bronn's scene with Qyburn. Part of what makes GoT fun is too have all these misfits, good, bad and grey interact and bantering with each other.

He wanted Renly as his heir, but now that he is dead, Shireen is literally the only legitimate heir he has left to pick from.
This shit is even mentioned in the series.

yet he goes back to cersei the woman who hired Bronn to kill him

Apparently the actor who played the Prince of Dorne had to read a part of an heated argument in war council with Dany, but it seems the hacks dropped it

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-21 alle 00.36.56.png (745x695, 370K)

true goodness/evil does not exist and determining what is good or bad is subjective

Just saving him the embarrassment of trying to vy for kingship of the 7 (6) kingdoms to be quite honest with you, based Chadsa.

NO GIVE ME MY SPEAR LANCEL
HURRY THE BOAAAAAAR IS GETTING CLOSER

Attached: 1556950081552.jpg (662x652, 540K)

lol I feel sorry for whoever had to write that wiki page

>Euron and the Lannisters preparing the scorpions
>Jaime, Hound and Arya making it into the city
>MAKE WAY FOR THE GOLDEN COMPANY!!
Fuck it was pretty hype even if they all die anticlimactically.

Attached: i0727050319.jpg (1087x723, 114K)

Name him.

he cheated on her twenty years ago or so. she still feels offended. could perhaps be a bit more professional. but then again she was miscast as cersei and the character was poorly written so who gives a shit
yeah true but like a lot of things it all comes to nothing. qyburn gets his head smashed in, bronn waltzes into a bar to threaten tyrion and jamie and then becomes meme whoremonger 2.0 at the end. its dumb

Oh don't get me wrong, Theon dying there was fine by me, saying as a huge Theon enthusiast
The fact that his death meant fuck all was the only issue I had. If he killed the NK or at least was instrumental in his killing that would have been perfect
The thing that bothered me was that almost no named characters died really. None with real stakes in the plot anymore. Jorah was way past survival date. Edd, cool as he was, was never of that much importance, same goes for Beric. And Lyanna never was important at all, only recurring.
If D&D wanted to off the NK in e3 the cost for the living should've been much, much higher

Cute tummy

Yea Forums would have me believe she was fat

yup

that was a fucking Star Trek TOS tier outfit

Attached: whatarelittlegirlsmadeofhd130.jpg (1440x1080, 382K)

come and get me

Attached: wild-boar.jpg (424x283, 56K)

latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/la-en-st-emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones-emmys-20190520-story.html

Attached: sademilia.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Back then, I thought sending Bronn to kill Jaime and Tyrion is just Qyburn's own idea, now that he is a schemer himself and doing that to gain more favor from Cersei as she begins to prefer Euron as his favorite right hand man. I thought Bronn is going to be the one killing him with that crossbow as well, though I don't mind him being killed by the Mountain.

I want to tongue her navel

Jaime will choose Cersei over his honor and being a "great knight" in the books too, if they ever come out

It made no sense how dumb and dumber wrote it but GRRM clearly wants him to go back to Cersei in the end

Attached: b10fd2c6.jpg (453x423, 30K)

Her weight fluctuated. I honestly think the stress of having brain surgery and thinking you could die any moment is reason enough to let yourself go a little bit.

Especially when she masturbates...

Attached: 1558483336728.jpg (620x300, 33K)

>same goes for Beric.
I think Beric's death is probably the best one of episode 3. I would prefer him to die in that corridor holding the way to protect Arya though, but as it is his death is pretty decent.

FAT
FACT

Attached: 1558281658695.png (806x763, 550K)

i want to tongue her fartbox

Damn, this + the aneurysms + the eyebrows bullying really got me

Attached: 1556545578663.jpg (385x797, 21K)

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE

Attached: burlingtonbessie.png (1993x1000, 2.2M)

What the fuck are you talking about?
Did you forget the part where Cersei is locked up in king's landing, sends a letter to Jamie to come save her, and then Jamie just burning the letter? Pretty sure he is over her in the books.

What was Greyworms motivation to blindly follow Daenerys? Was it eternal debt for being freed?

I find it weird that Sansa didn't say that Jon was next in inheriting the throne, and gave it to his erectile dysfunct brother instead.

I agree that Beric's death was done really well, but his character was also not one of importance really anymore, so him dying was a given
I felt that maybe with the exception of Theon, all the deaths were the safest ones to have dying

My favourite character
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Unnamed_Lord_1

why did people have so much hope about more minor plot twists like that? after it went to dabid's fanfic the show had no time to be clever, instead wasting time on everything and even cut out episodes. everything was straightforward and minor characters are to be disposed of, forgotten or memes

Still looks good if i do say so myself

>a bastard
>a bastard (((legitimized))) by a mad queen who didn't even get to sit on the fucking throne

/ourslampig/

Attached: bessie.png (750x1334, 271K)

For me, it's
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Unnamed_Lord_2

Disgusting fetichists, Danyfags, Emiliafags and (may Rhllor forgive me for uttering these words)Targ fucking shits
Ser Davos, prepare the pyre.
We will make even women, incels, femcels and children pay the iron price.
Rh'llor hungers

Attached: 1557677930908.jpg (413x500, 31K)

aye

>Was it eternal debt for being freed?
Seems fair to me man, it is also explained already in his first scene with her anyway

why wasn't darkstar in the show?

Attached: 1535288300109.jpg (900x636, 99K)

Wait, why was Bran declared "king of the first men" when the north isn't apart of the kingdoms anymore?

>Jaime will choose Cersei over his honor and being a "great knight" in the books too, if they ever come out
Jaime and Cersei dying together again in the book is honestly pretty sad to think, partly because Jaime end up never completing his development or he dies after truly redeeming himself. I know it's coming with all those prophecies and foreshadowing about dying together, but still...

*clouts your ear*

Attached: ECB7DE5B-DE6B-4AAF-86DD-4FF1BBEC6A2B.jpg (640x984, 51K)

>Did you forget the part where Cersei is locked up in king's landing, sends a letter to Jamie to come save her, and then Jamie just burning the letter? Pretty sure he is over her in the books.
Yeah hes so over the only woman hes ever loved

You are so naive

Always

vmashup.com/JP83Xwah

>Wait, why was Bran declared "king of the first men" when the north isn't apart of the kingdoms anymore?

Have sex

She seems nice and laidback really, not something I'd have guessed from her behaviour in those vids

wow, I thought it was just a relatively obscure /got/ meme, I guess this place really does fill up with tourists during on-season for that to reach her

Attached: bessie.jpg (1080x1080, 281K)

AND HER TITS GODS I SHOT MIGHTY LOADS

aye

A man can dream user
A Dream of Spring to be precise, written by George R.R. Martin.

They never really experienced freedom in their whole life, so they have no idea how free people think or act
even if Dany "freed" them they're still slaves of the mind

>Stormlanders will obviously accept a crippled autistic Stark over Gendry Baratheon being king when he's the rightful heir.

Attached: 1558534488020.png (194x192, 108K)

>unnamedlord2fags in my /got/

Attached: 1558298319338.jpg (785x900, 212K)

For me it's Darkstar. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

Attached: dark.jpg (472x624, 56K)

>still no Preston video
Is he still alive after the finale, bros?

beautiful

Attached: 166.jpg (747x403, 73K)

book loras

For me it's Lord Une
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Une

>ADOS not even begun
H-hold me user I don't know if I can make it

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-14 alle 01.20.52.png (759x826, 187K)

i guess because there are northerns in other kingdoms, plus the mountain clans and house blackwood and others probably consider themselves first men descendents and not andals

>The “Game of Thrones” set can be tense, so there’s a lot of pressure and there are moments in the day when I’ll think, “Oh God, this is it,” when logically I know that it’s just an anxious response. I’ll suddenly get a tension headache and I’ll turn to someone who’s near me — God love every hair and makeup girl I’ve ever had — and say, “I think I’m having a brain hemorrhage, but I’m not. Can you just hold my hand and look at me and tell me I’m going to be fine?” And I’d just try to relax, take some deep breaths and get through it.

Attached: chair.png (1920x800, 751K)

Truly glad these great men had an important part in deciding the future of the continent, alongside such influential leaders as Brienne and Arya.

Attached: 1558354969155.jpg (633x639, 52K)

Precedence has been set with Jon. Stannischads will take Gendry as their leader, and proceed to crown him as rightful King.
Stannis' will is going to be continued.

sounds cool, whats the release date on that?

Attached: 1556656472382.jpg (2000x1331, 2.29M)

holy based

>He thinks that Jamie is some whipped boy who is a slave to Cersei
He genuinely feels betrayed by her, i'll eat shit if he ever comes back to her in any sort of romantic way in the books.
Yeah i'm so naive for paying attention to the books and noticing the different characters development, fuck off.

Who should play him? And how his role should have been next assuming we are done adapting AFFC & ADWD?

Attached: 2d34beaa.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

>Hound survives
>spends the rest of his life stomping around the countryside killing rapists
It was the ending he deserved

Attached: 6B5B0537-1DCC-493F-B42B-E9F6FF6E6AC1.png (616x512, 377K)

she's fucking adorable

She can really die at any moment or this is just her PTSD?

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 14K)

Promise me Jon to say nothing....

youtube.com/watch?v=XTbMh_ytpvw

Attached: 1558532892339.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>disrupting Bran's tax policy

Go to tumblr faggot

she posted here yesterday look for bessie general in the archive of yesterday same time as now

Boys I'm sad

I've already seen /tpg/ die, I can't lose you too

>gets shot on the toilet.

Don't listen to him, user. He has never had sex.

With any luck 2030. Give your best wish to George Sensei /got/!

Attached: JonSnowFaceApp.jpg (960x960, 105K)

BESSSAAAAAAAEEEEE

Attached: ADFCA513-5195-4E8F-9980-373BFBD48168.jpg (272x341, 18K)

>Imagine having this emotional baggage attention whore next to you and being bound by contract to pretend you like her while you're just trying to do your fucking job as an underpaid make-up artist.

Attached: 1558019608339.jpg (250x337, 7K)

>King Bran proceed to send The Mountain 3.0 to stop The Hound from ruining his favorite hobby.

this

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115342970/#115349025
no fucking way

I wish

If Jon is supposed to be Ned 2.0, then how come he couldn't make the same promise to Dany.

You are selling GRRMs writing short if you think that Jaime denying Cersei *once* is the end of their relationship

Jaime trying his hardest to be a honorable man but in the end going back to his sister to die with her is to me a much more interesting character arc than "Jaime tossed his sisters letter in the fire, thus he became literally Aragorn and always did the right thing"

He tried to become better but he failed, in the end he cared more about his sister than he cared about honor

how i met your dragon?

I bet Ellie Kendrick never complained or attention whored.

Attached: 1557007602323.jpg (666x1000, 116K)

He won't become Aragorn, he'll become everything Tywin Lannister wanted him to be.

Is Preston dead?

PRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTON

>born George Raymond Martin, September 20, 1948
>2030-1948=82
>us average male life expectancy is 76.9
>he's a fatass

yeah really looking forward to reading it mate, cant wait!

>Is Preston dead?

Attached: 1558570412411.jpg (600x253, 61K)

>all the retards eating this shit up
exquisite feeling desu

Attached: 1558233221456.jpg (800x533, 225K)

>4 days
>still no Preston

what do you think?

Aneurysms are no joke and the fact she has already had 2 in her twenties is not good. It's not surprising that she's scared.

jew

hey, he's wrapping up is own fanfic about the squisher king. probably going to finish better than the show at any rate

HE'S GONNNNA BE ALRIGHT RIGHT GUYS?

Attached: 1558048442745.jpg (320x303, 11K)

>merely_pretending.jpg

Darth Icky

Have sex.

one can hope

In retrospect, what did "you know nothing Jon Snow" mean?

Have rape.

he looks like a gormless idiot

Why the fuck would Stannis enforce the iron price if he's a Baratheon? He fucking hates those smelly scrounging shits.

Do you even Stan the Stan?

Attached: 1557084776395.jpg (800x512, 382K)

If he moved to another country with a higher life expectancy would it work?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

Reminder King Gendry is the rightful ending. Where my fellow StagChads at?

Attached: dbnlxpn-4c5bb96a-2f0c-4a8d-8a77-2e8d353fa981.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

>In retrospect, what did "you know nothing Jon Snow" mean?

That he's an inbreed retarded fucking autist.

Attached: 1558513655312.jpg (536x1144, 193K)

If anything Tyrion will be Tywin 2.0. He is most likely making it all the way to the end, but with no semblance of the snarky, witty dwarf he is most well known off, but a ruthless conniving overlord just like his dad before him.

>AND WHO ARE YOU...

bro, he's a fucking fat

>You are selling GRRMs writing short if you think that Jaime denying Cersei *once* is the end of their relationship
I wouldn't, except that Jamie x Brienne has been hinted at for a long time now.
He has found a new woman to love and care about.
Jamie has always had good aspects to him, and Brienne is there for him to realize those aspects. Jamie just going back to Cersei would be soooo fucking boring, considering there is so much more for his character to do, and it's looking like it will soon be the end for Cersei anyways.
Jamie's arc has always been about him finally becoming his own man.

dont worry, he'll finish wild cards! thats what you're waiting for, right? also we'll have the got spin offs to tide us over til then

Assassinate Bran, elect Gendry to the throne.

what is dead may never die user

Attached: D15DC62C-7407-4EEA-AC39-37125494657D.jpg (800x514, 129K)

It's the old pasta about Stannis killing the wildlings user
>the Wildlings are at camp, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people
>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand men on horses
>we see Stannis driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, Wildling women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Stannis shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE FIRES"
>"Yes," cries Davos, "R'hllor hungers!"
>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken
"Seven save us," Jon whispers, "he's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"
Written by D&D

>what did "you know nothing Jon Snow" mean?
A naive boy who keeps making silly decision and assumption. He ends up screwing others around him but always survive thanks to the power of the plot arm- I mean Lord of Light's will.

Why aren't Stannis fags supporting this man? Why isn't Davos?

No, its a Targaryen possessing a Stark. Remind you of anything? We need to do this the old fashioned way.

Attached: 20140314160108532327c4ee0ec18054ca9b743691b16cd79ab6ac64e85.jpg (892x1242, 389K)

i don't remember this scene

Also to add to Jaimes ending, the way you just KNOW it actually came from GRRM is because it made no sense with everything that came before it but it had to happen because George told them its how Jaime dies

Same with Bran becoming king, made absolutely no sense in the show and had literally no build up but it had to be done

Arguably even Danys ending falls in this category

If the main characters suddenly acted completely different from before you know its because George intended this ending for them and D&D didn't know how to get there, so they just made it happen

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

probs not, usa has decent healthcare espically for those who pay but enviromental factors do make an impact also this user makes a valid point and to be fair, if your trying to eke out the years to try and gain more time you've already lost TLDR write the books you fat fuck

this was always how it would go. the kid tywin hates the most will become the one who carries on his legacy, while his favorite golden boy will become a moralfag

So what, my grampa was fat as fuck and he lived until he was 96
Although he only got fat when he was in his 50s or so, dunno about GURM (and that was because every other people in his family died by 60 so he thought to himself he could enjoy life a little bit, kek)

Show ending has nothing to do with book ending.

>Why aren't Stannis fags supporting this man?
Stannis tried to have this guy murdered for his blood magic/curse with Mellysanders.
>Why isn't Davos?
Too busy figuring out how to deal with Westeros Whoreslanding grand opening next week.

>GRRMs writing short if you think that Jaime denying Cersei *once* is the end of their relationship
He hardly denies her just once. People post the letter burning scene a lot, but Jaime denies Cersei quite a few times, and all he does is think about what a bitch she is, to the point he even fantasizes about brutally murdering her. Him going back to Cersei would be pretty wildly out of character.

despite losing 50% of their forces

>8181

Thank you for the wisdom user.

Truly R'hollor has blessed these repeating digits.

Attached: 1ee189a05d7d5fe783f20191b3cdb230afe1ca22476edeba637edf7867def44d79b366c50f6a6e2c884d87625c8978bc.0.j (1400x933, 128K)

What if, say, the dead won at winterfell. And the living have to retreat further south, all while the night king gathers dead from every moment they stop to fight. The living decreases the further south while the dead increase.
They are then trapped in between Cersei and the dead. Cersei doesnt give a fuck and still launches an attack and the living are fighting on two fronts.

Then somehow the living and the dead get into the first wall of the city and there is confusion especially for Dany and Jon riding dragons who is the living and who is the dead that are running through the streets of Kings Landing. And they have to decide to inflict collateral damage to ignite the hordes of dead

Then other stuff happens idk

whatever helps you sleep at night user

>Dany fags are so cucked and obsessed that they're donating money to Emilia Clarke's charity as a thank you for her awful performance

i thought george only gave them major plot points (dany), and they kind of did whatever they wanted with the side characters. cleganebowl was extremely ooc for sandor but that doesn’t make it a gurm plot, d&d just threw that in for fanservice. bronn and cersei both die in the books as well based on a few hints martin’s dropped in interviews

>Stannis tried to have this guy murdered for his blood magic/curse with Mellysanders.
Something which all of two people were privy to. No one with a brain would go around saying 'Stannis tried to kill me lmao'.

>tfw she read all my horny posts

Attached: 1557774725939.jpg (418x405, 22K)

>it made no sense with everything that came before it
Eh, aside from him leaving to help Jon, Show Jaime's entire motivation was "muh cersei", he even fucks her in scenes where he outright rejected her in the book. I doubt it'll end the same way for him, or when he's talking to Edmure telling him all he cares about is going home to fuck his sister, while in the books he's thinking about his oath to Cat and everytime he thinks about his sister in AFFC it's with disdain and loathing.

More budget, but probably a more sensible ending.
Final battle will probably end up being in the Trident because 'muh pottery'.

Would honestly be pretty funny if the defenders barely hold Winterfell only for the Golden Company and the Lannisters to invade them and fuck everyone in episode 3 or 4 lmao.

BERIC BERIC BERIC BERIC BERIC
ARYA IS NOT MY AHAI BERIC BERIC BERIC

I HATE JON NOT PROTECTING HER SMILE ARGHHHHHHHH

Attached: happy.jpg (932x1242, 133K)

The character endings are clearly from GRRM

You think D&D would've made Bran king out of nowhere? They clearly have never cared for Bran or his story

Attached: 1557878862280.jpg (640x454, 28K)

Atleast the money is going to a good cause, also i don't think her acting this season was bad

Show ending is the only ending we'll ever get anyways

Attached: 1558384910022.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Also, the main catalyst that drives Jaime away from Cersei in the books is Tyrion telling him that she's been cucking him, which never happens in the show.

>Show ending has nothing to do with book ending.

I will swear selling my entire family into white slavery under the oath of telling everyone that this ending and any character who died in the show has no impact what so ever over the books.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-23 12.56.36.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Too good an idea to be used by dumb and dickless.

>No one with a brain
No one with a brain will go around proclaiming himself Robert Baratheon's bastard in the presence of a Targaryen either. Gendry might be good with a hammer, a strong rower and a supersonic runner; but a schemer he is not.

>She can really die at any moment or this is just her PTSD?
She definitely has regular brain scans. They saw her second one coming when they were working on her first one. So it's probably just PTSD, if she had anything to worry about, she would already know about it, hence the quite confident:
>I think I’m having a brain hemorrhage, but I’m not
she's willing herself not to panic about something that she knows doesn't require panic, rather than recklessly trying not to panic over something that could actually be an emergency.

He's... still alive, right /got/?

Attached: Olyver-Profile-HD.png (639x803, 483K)

This

At least we got the best king possible

Attached: 1558486765311.png (922x519, 591K)

stuff like king bran and dany doing war crimes are most likely planned book plots, but jaime probably won’t go back to cersei because she’s most likely dead before the end of winds

It's not like he proclaimed himself one, watch the scene. Jon's the guy that told Daenerys.

Who should be the lord of rape Yea Forums? Alive or dead

this would be the way i would wrote this

But Jaime never leave King's Landing at season 7, he would have a crucial role in season 8: he would kill Cersei, take the control of Golden Company and Lannister army and open the gates for Daenerys/Jon.
Night King would siege King's Landing and maybe we could have a entire season 9 about the city people going crazy and killing each others

>After King's Landing is destroyed by Daenerys Targaryen,[10] Olyvar's fate remains unknown, though it is unlikely that he survived the aforementioned destruction.

why would you even have to ask this

Attached: F7EAAFD9-744E-4361-B33A-EDDF685F0DCE.png (1063x1080, 1.5M)

>When I’m 90, I’ll have a million stories to tell my grandkids. It’ll be lovely. And I’m not going to let the noises of people who aren’t nice get in the way of trying to keep on a steady track of being as normal as possible in this mental, crazy, bonkers world.

Lads she's 32 now, is anyone going to tell her women start having trouble having kids in their mid-30s

Yeah, he's the new Master of Rape. See see

>Kenny James 6 days ago
>He should have NEVER got involved with her! All of this could have been avoided. Women ALWAYS lead a Man to ruin. Big mistake Jon doing her and getting involved with her.

BASED

>One doctor was just like, “Live your life. Maybe don’t do cocaine. Live your life.” Thank God I never did drugs. I’m a complete scaredy-cat. If I had ever done a line of coke, I would have died on the spot because of the blood pressure. But yeah, just live your life. There’s a certain amount of fatality to that. But there’s nothing else to do but just carry on.
kek

Attached: 1558577553542.jpg (300x550, 90K)

my mother had me when she was 32 and had my brother when she was 36. neither of us have downs or are missing limbs. she can do it if she tries

>take the control of Golden Company
>See this weird motherfucker who looks like discount you
MAKE WAY FOR THE GOLDEN COMPANY!!!

She and Mark Addy should join their houses.

>That quote
Didn't Alan Rickman also say that he would live to 90, and then died in his sixties?

Damn it's not looking too good for Emilia, bros.

Fuck forget pic.

Attached: Strickland.jpg (500x295, 43K)

Good, she looks like a cool person

>Hollywood actress who isnt a drug addicted degenerate
Is this even possible?

Said no one ever
She was mediocre

Attached: 1550094963277.jpg (559x430, 30K)

>but the fat fuck Martin is still alive

she talk about coke like a normal thing. is this really "normal" on the industry?

well, you'd have to tell her and then pretty much the entirety of the female population in the west. everyone seems to have forgot. don't you know "career" is ever so important. well chop to it if you're going to start preaching truth, i feel you'll be a while

I dun wan et

youtube.com/watch?v=R2jSrbiTjhs

So George pretty much confirms his open plotpoints are filler

Shit hits the fan on the 40s actually, shes fine

how does sansa know how to ride a horse? i thought horse riding training was for the male heirs and army folks

it’s kind of normal even outside of the industry, depending on where you are

>is coke normal in Hollywood
do you really need to ask this?

Why didnt little finger try to get revenge on Tywin for masterminding the death of his one true love (not including Sansa)

That's just like, your opinion, man

because he doesn't actually care about either of them emotionally, he is just concerned with prophecy
t. preston

no, all highborn women are also taught how to ride. even roasties need a method of transport

cheers

Attached: 1558097702934.jpg (772x598, 77K)

Overacting does not mean good acting.
Pussyworshiping mongoloid.

Yeah I didn't mean it in an urgent way, she should have time to her 40s at least, but most women aren't aware of this

Have sex.

because he had sansa

It's so common that executives keep it in their offices to give to potential actors/directors as a token gift. Fuck like the interns are the ones who go buy it.

>Greyworm: You cannot. He is our prisoner.
>Bran: Yes I can. I am king. And you're a dickless nigger. Now fuck off back to Essos before I clad you in chains.
What did Raimi mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 10.01.42 AM.png (1042x635, 440K)

Its actually really surprisingly she doesn't do any drugs actually
99% of the actors use the nose candy

Girl Jon is a QT.

he has a younger clone of her now, he doesn’t need her anymore

>I don’t need to hear the one … who says that I’m a fat cow that can’t act. I’ve got plenty of my own thoughts that say exactly that.
oh my fucking heart

Attached: 15399477365237.jpg (619x453, 47K)

that's the thing, they all have the fantasy of being like the old women they know, their grans with kids and grandkids, without realising their gran had already popped out babies by now. Like there's a blank spot in their model of the future
>working
>working
>working
>??????
>grandmother

>because he had sansa
>*Marries her off to Ramsay*
What did he mean by this?

Bro... What the fuck?
YES. Cocaine is an executive producer of every movie and every TV schlock made in Hollywood.

Of course you don't Dany fag

Having children after 40 is a bad idea desu. You're basically guaranteed a messup even if you end up eventually with a successful pregnancy.
36 is the latest to actively start trying to sneak one through, but even then...

>do what you think is right
>nobody loves you
>killed by the one person you thought did

Attached: 1532869563382.png (699x917, 720K)

was there ever an explanation for why he did this? it seems like just an honest mistake in retrospect desu

Just the best

it's as common as rain
t. lawfag

reminder that cutting out jeyne poole made no fucking sense and they only gave her plot to sansa for shock value

Attached: F8E32190-610B-4CAA-9046-980C8DF82FC5.jpg (900x684, 94K)

being dany is suffering

based Jon

Attached: 1557530638419.jpg (670x767, 71K)

I want her to look at me the way she looks at jon

The worst writing in the show, Sansa dyes her hair to disguise herself as his daughter, only to be married as herself to Ramsay like one episode later. They had no fucking clue what to make of that whole aspect of the story.

Attached: 1558299804370.jpg (1190x711, 48K)

Attached: 1557283467486.gif (271x200, 995K)

LF started looking too sympathetic so they had to give a fresh reason for why everyone should cheer when he gets killed

Attached: 1558113934502.jpg (1725x305, 84K)

>7 seasons of hating Dany on /got/
>Dany becomes dragon Hitler, normies are appalled
>becomes literally the most popular character here overnight
Never change 4chins

Attached: 31.png (612x491, 98K)

One of these.
youtu.be/HppOkD89ntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Izj3IsXi6Gs

Attached: 6e933e671981b4f0de51e75804f23f40.jpg (500x500, 86K)

dad?

Attached: 880.jpg (657x527, 38K)

He was done so dirty lads, honestly a disgrace

Be grateful for the bullying you dumb bitch its the only thing that kept you from blimping up. And she still cant act

But I started liking her in 7

Jesus fucking Christ shes literally perfect

THREAD PISS MYSELF

she was already gaining some popularity with her tsundere and submissive arc in s7

Attached: 1505058177387.jpg (1065x1588, 495K)

SEETHING

i still don't like dany but it's based D&D wen through with madqueen

>Yea Forums likes characters that are similar to hitler
Who would thunk it?

A Song of Ice and Fire is The Children V2, a good sequel, a fitting end

The manlet beyond the wall

is this Sansa's POV?

...he did? If that was in 5th season then yea i don't remember.

So much potential wasted.

Let's fix his death scene, shall we?

>The wight breaks through the wall as normal and starts trying to stab Arya
The wight gets a good shank into Arya's stomach
>Beric saves Arya as before, except he doesn't throw his sword at her like a moron
Beric bumbles her forward away from the coming horde, getting stabbed repeatedly for his trouble
>Scene continues as normal, running through the halls
We see Arya falling out of consciousness, her shirt soaking with blood
>Beric keeps trying to talk to her to keep her conscious, patting her cheeks etc.
Beric spots the Hound bitching it up in the corridor ahead
"CLEGANE, TAKE HER", Beric quickly passes Arya to him as he slashes back the wave of sights, creating some space.
>Scene proceeds as normal
When the time comes for Beric to become the Beric-cade, instead he plants his sword sideways in the corridor, blocking it and burning any wights that try to pass.
1/2

Attached: beric-dondarrion-210.png (210x210, 20K)

>Got dumped by a pussywhipped sisterfucker
>still wrote him a positive wiki entry
Niiiiice.