So let me get this straight. This kid kills innocent children, strangles his wife to death...

So let me get this straight. This kid kills innocent children, strangles his wife to death, and basically enslaves the galaxy, all because he had some bad dreams?

Attached: AnakinSkywalker.jpg (424x559, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s also hinted that he thinks Obi is banging his wife

have sex

Those were visions, not just dreams.He did it out of fear of losing her. He had the same visions when he his mom was getting gang raped by sand niggers in AotC.

He was afraid of losing her so he choked her so she couldn't breathe which directly led to her death. Seems smart.

Pottery.

>when he his mom was getting gang raped by sand niggers in AotC.
How did George Lucas get away with this?

Wow, almost like the dark side fucks with your head or something...

It's almost like he couldn't change his fate and keep those he loved from dying but let me tell you about Darth Plagueis, user

When you fall to the dark side you sort of become possessed and you aren't yourself anymore

>2002
It was literally a different time.

Realy makes you think

Feels like a cop-out. It just erases all accountability for a person's actions because they were possessed by the dark side and they didn't really mean it. Not to mention Dooku for example seemed pretty fucking keenly aware of what he was doing.

The only thing he killed was his own career with those atrocious films.

I think Jumper did more damage to his career than Star Wars ever did.

Yoda explained his whole arc in the movie. Fear leads to hate and hate suffer.
He's a Jedi with a girlfriend and he's afraid of losing her. He tries to learn ways to protect her and Chancellor Sheev tells him about Darth Plagueis. He basically creates his own suffering. Also his mom was raped that could've made him a little mad.

you don't need a career after starring in a big budget trilogy

>fear to hate to suffering
They mean nothing because they're all interchangeable.

he was always mad, it was foreshadowed

Based Obi Chad Kenobi

The Virgin Anakin vs The Chad Revan

Attached: DarthRevan.jpg (600x927, 134K)

thats not fair to Anakin who suffered crippling mommie issues and was using pademe as a stand in for his mother, not only did Revin win the mandilorian wars, but he got to stick it in Bastila, a hottie jedi who's young enough to be his daughter. No mommie issues there.

So of course Revin will look like a big striding Chad in comparison.

Holy shit, so Kylo Ren just completely ripped off this design from the video games? And nobody noticed? What the fuck is wrong with Disney.

>Not to mention Dooku for example seemed pretty fucking keenly aware of what he was doing.
Are you retarded? Dooku literally started the war. Far worse than what Anakin has done.

Read the post again, he's not excusing Dooku, he's saying that Dooku is clearly not under any "dark side possession" while he's doing his horrible acts and that the concept of the dark side possessing someone is an excuse to make those people look better than they are.

Read the novelization, seriously. It's what the movie should've been.

Dooku was always under "dark side possession", dumbass. Dooku was just smart about it.

>luke tempted by dark side to kill his nephew
WHAT. THE. FUCK
>anakin tempted by the dark side to kill his wife
this is fine

Well you have completely missed the point after having it carefully explained to you by two different people so I'm going to have to conclude that you are just fucking stupid.

I think YOU have completely missed the point hence why you kept moving goalposts. Turning to the Darkside doesn't make you get possessed by some satan shit, dumbass. It just opened everyone's eyes and see the bigger picture hence why both Dooku and Anakin did what they did.
Unbelievable that you couldn't figure out a character's motives from a franchise that was made for children. Amazing.

Attached: 1465386497739.jpg (313x286, 17K)

>have sex
Make dinner

>trangles his wife to death
speed watcher

Well, then he should eat a Snickers bar.

What is the Dark Side?

When did people decide to start pretending the prequels weren't stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o&t=1s

They actually have a coherent and pretty great story, just terrible execution. Big contrast from the incoherent garbage the new films are.

>has vision about his mother dying
>she dies
>has vision about wife pregnant dying
>ends up dying
Bro are you retarded, this explained in an extremely straightforward way. Less crucial stuff like how Padme actually died is open to interpretation because other things arent contingent on it. did you even watch the movie? There are multiple scenes dedicated to this point.

Also, i like the idea that Palpatine realised anakin was too dependent on padme, so when he was on the verge of death because of obiwan slicing him up, sheev drains Padmes life force and infuses it into anakin, so vader is born. Both of those scenes are intercut with each other, both on the table, padme dying and giving birth to her children, anakin dying and giving birth to Vader. It's like poetry

>Be a slave until you're 9
>Be separated from your mother and indoctrinated by emotionless, celibate monks
>Jedi treat you like shit because you're different (joined too late) and masters don't trust you
>Be told to supress all your emotions
>Be groomed by the greatest manipulator in the galaxy, he's your only non-jedi friend and the only one that's not stupidly hard on you all the time for your humanly mistakes
>Be given a God complex because you're told that you're literally the chosen one and soon to be the most powerful jedi of all time
>Have nightmares about your mom suffering and dying, but be told by jedi to ignore it
>Finally get a chance to see your mom
>She was tortured, raped, and dies in your arms, just like in your nightmares
>Have to fight on the frontline of a galaxy war for 3 years
>Have new nightmares of your wife dying
>Freak out
>Jedi still don't trust you, ask you to spy on your best non-jedi friend
>Be put on council without being promoted to master, even though you're literally top 5 best jedi in the galaxy, making you seem like a joke
>Still turn in sith lord who promised you to save your wife
>Jedi don't trust you once again and dont take you to arrest the most powerfull villain in the galaxy
>Go to help anyway and see the jedi that was a dick to you your whole life being a fucking hypocrite by being about to break the "don't kill a prisonner" rule
>See last chance to save your loving wife, freak out in a split second decision and cut douchebag's hands off
>Now you've fucked up so bad you have no choice but join the dark side, knowing that's the only way to save your wife

At least sith lords are not hypocrite imbeciles

Luke wasn't that kind of character
Anakin was

I R O N I C
R
O
N
I
C

He killed younglings, so of course he started losing it. He started attacking Padme because he saw her as going against him when Obi Wan showed up.

Attached: 1558558740925.jpg (700x559, 167K)

it's honestly no wonder that he became darth vader, anybody who has felt despair and rage can relate

>Fucks the Duchess of Mandalore
>Fucks a Sith
>Fucks Anakins Wife

B A S E D

Attached: 1552995322751-1.jpg (740x478, 33K)

>Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant.

Attached: anne_frank_by_xthepurplehairx-d4moz98.jpg (900x884, 54K)