Representation doesn't matter

>representation doesn't matter
>spergs out when the main character isn't a chubby incel in his early 20s
>pirates movies and lowers white peoples representation in the demographics
>wonders why film and TV cater towards paying customers (I.e. Non white males)
I had an interesting week on this board but the mental gymnastics of literal brainlets on this board is just too much.

Attached: F3F2E67B-3186-4E5A-A8D7-DCF91EDA62B5.jpg (480x360, 19K)

wut?

on what board?

I don't do any of those things and I'm the utmost authority on incelhood.

>representation matters

explain why it matters in the slightest in media

Incels self insert into movies. That's why they love Thor so much. They literally feel like Thor for 2 hrs and escape into this capeshit reality. They cant do it anymore when Thor is black.

Thor is an incel self insert?

Any white male character is

Exactly.

user it sounds like you need to have sex, seriously get off this website you creep lol

>This is what he people calling you brainket think

>implying it isnt true

Someone post the pic of the typical incel poster

Attached: shandude.gif (313x313, 2.1M)

>mfw I found this thread incomprehensible because I genuinely don't look at reddit

Attached: 1475646891885s.jpg (101x125, 2K)

cope

this is rich coming from retarded whores, trannies and white knight incels that watch hbo dramas as if it's "american idol - gender wars" and would likely watch sopranos thinking Carmella should "win" and be kingpin or some shit and that men are happy about Tony being the boss or some shit

Attached: 1558512350164.jpg (338x338, 18K)

>watch sopranos thinking Carmella should "win" and be kingpin or some shit and that men are happy about Tony being the boss or some shit
nobody thinks that

The hyper-roastie OP believes that all pirates are men, people who think forced diversity is retarded actually want all main characters to look like them, and that the majority of movie revenue comes from women.

Because estrogen makes you fucking retarded.

Look at real life. People prefer to group together with people that are more like themselves. Nobody sits there and thinks I need an Indian, an African, a gay and I guess a white guy to be the bad guy. Its forced and its no better than forced segregation.

Have sex

>boohoo the person who's my gender didnt "win", im sad, the show is bad now, the men are happy because they relate to Brann
dumb bitch

tv shows arent voodoo dolls that change the real world

Attached: 1558475574195.jpg (1080x1069, 345K)

oh i have plenty of sex ;)

>pirates movies and lowers white peoples representation in the demographics

god youre dumb, trolling or not

Attached: nigglet.png (525x693, 685K)

>>wonders why film and TV cater towards paying customers (I.e. Non white males)
damn right, niggers are known for being paying customers

Attached: 1550883199484.png (322x322, 68K)