Fuck Newt and fuck Hicks

Fuck Newt and fuck Hicks.

I liked it.

Attached: alien-3-main.jpg (825x464, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIt384tS1Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED
Hicks was such a non-character, I can't for the life of me figure out why people are upset he got killed off.

Generic bland 1980s straight white male

He was just padding for Ripley's character and a way to explain how she knew how to use the pulse rifle.
Go fuck off back to /pol/ with your race baiting.

based
Alien 3 is a pleb filter

Attached: aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1600x676, 49K)

the sets look like terrible soundstages and you can't tell the characters apart in the dark, the gore is shit when it's just the thing pulling people offscreen with screaming, and the whole thing reeks off everyone involved wanting the franchise dead

regardless of him as a character, it makes for a terrible viewing of the trilogy as a whole. I would have been fine with him dying horribly in the movie proper, but the Final Destination tier death he suffers is hilariously contrived and breaks my immersion immediately

I personally don't see Alien as one long continuous series and aside from capeshit 'cinematic universes' that's not really the point of a sequel per se.

Fuck the 3, seeing Ryder as a self loathing fuck doll that's being constantly manhandled by her crew and Ripley gave me serious boners.

Attached: MV5BNDkzOTM1NTU1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjc2ODQ3OTE@._V1_.jpg (736x320, 39K)

It's good to see this film is being revisited and getting the appreciation it deserves.

Me, too. It's just too bad the franchise continued after part 3. Resurrection is an abomination and the new ones are retconned, soulless pieces of shit.

it was always favorite. these corridor chases are scary as fuck, plus the religious undertone is well made, weaver loves her role and it shows, 85 is funny, Morse is cool. fuck the haters, fuck newt and fuck jannies

what the fuck does that even mean, it stars a single main character fighting the same villain in the same setting in a series of consecutive events. It's absolutely the point of a sequel, much more than any cinematic universe could ever be

youtube.com/watch?v=HIt384tS1Nc

Attached: quentin-tarantino.jpg (1000x809, 61K)

she only took the role with the stipulation that she would die and never have to do another one

In the end he won our hearts. But the Alien universe is a shitty place, so him dying wasn't a massive deal.

Attached: Aliens-6.webm (1280x692, 1.44M)

How did an ayylien get in her brain?

>ywn find God at the ass end of the universe with your bros from space norf

Attached: 1487611547393.jpg (633x758, 92K)

>found God
>so full of uncontrollable lust that you chimp out and try to rape the first woman you see
Nah, they were LARPing.

It's just an incredibly boring setting

The corridor chases were really well done steadicam, flipping upside down and everything

>lets split up alone into these dark corridors
*yawn*

>love me kids
>love me mates
>love nights down the furnace
>’ate space EU
>’ate aliens
>love Spexit
>simple as

that's because she thought it was the right ending for this character and she was correct

>you have to kill ripley at the end and end the franchise
>ok sigourney this will Be ripleys last appearance, you’re correct from a storytelling perspective
>a few years later
>hey sigourney we’re gonna clone ripley and bring her back? You in also here’s a massive cheque
>yes I believe there is more to her story where do I sign
What did she mean by this

They try to make her out to be this Messianic figure who's spent her life fighting the Aliens and is tired of it, but she literally spent like a week fighting them at most over all 3 films combined. Feels dumb

>space norf

Attached: 1547814089072.jpg (640x633, 42K)

The Assembly Cut is fantastic.

Cameron may whine about killing Newt and Hicks all he wants, but it was a fantastic move for the film and reinforces the themes of the movie. I love the visuals, the religious undertones, and the bleak but ultimately hopeful tone.

Alien 3 is an objectively shitty movie.
Most of you idiots are probably the same kind of incels that hated on TLJ even though this dumb movie commited the same sins as that movie.
Take your jewish, subversive sequels and shove it up your sphincter.

One of the reasons I loved Alien 3, the mostly great British actors.

Attached: Paul McGann - Golic.jpg (809x354, 38K)

A week fighting something like the xenomorphs can feel like a lifetime I imagine.

>dis movie good becaue religious undertones

Why do I get this weird feeling that the people who like Alien 3 are unironic magapede kekistanis?

religious undertones can be bad, in this movie they're good

He really is underused in nearly everything he's in

Attached: 46ca9db46ff3d0200fdec1f628c247f444ca70db84df6f0f494bade6bde846ab.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

They're not, christcuck.

> Make film entirely as bitter riposte to Aliens
> Ends up only enjoyable as exercise of sheer bloody mindedness in shitting over someone else's superior work
Based Fincher setting us up for the kind of tepid and petty "subversive" ruination of mainstream films this century is going to be full of.

the sequence where they bait the alien is just confusing as shit. You can't tell where anyone is or what the fuck is happening. Everyone is running and shouting to each other but you don't know how everyone is positioned in relation to each other.
The whole thing didn't look planned at all, they just shot something and slapped it together.