Infinity War >>> Endgame

Infinity War >>> Endgame.

Anyone disagree?

Attached: Infinity War.jpg (509x755, 177K)

Black Widow was useless in Infinity War

Endgame was more epic and emotionally satisfying. Infinity war had guardians tho, and guardians are the best mcu films. It's a tie for me.

Infinity War was a better film, written better, made more sense. Endgame was emotionally satisfying despite the amount of changes I would make

I don't look at these two movies individually. They're two halves of the same story.

>emotionally satisfying
show tits

Infinity was decent, Endgame was awful, Thanos was great in both movies.

The villains in IW were more threatening. Right off the bat the telekinesis guy and the big guy BTFO Strange and Tony. The two twinks are also good as shown that they almost killed Vision. Thanos is a powerful, motivated insane villain who thought he was right and went far to accomplish his goal.
Meanwhile in EG the villains were lackluster, the telekinesis guy didn't kill or beat anyone, the big guy got killed by a stomp of Antman, I don't even remember what the twinks did. Thanos here is more brutal which makes sense but his IW version is better.

>Remember the one good thing about the IW, the thing everyone loved and we workes hard on making it the focal point of our movie, Thanos?
>Yeah, we'll kill him off 5 mins in and give an uncharismatic, untested and arrogant past version of himself 10 minutes of screentime to make up for it
What were they thinking

I haven't seen endgame yet [spoilers]because i want to torrent the bluray release[/spoiler]

yeah, most people, on their own infinity war is the better put together movie, endgame is the fanserivce climax that's satisfying for different reasons.

winter soldier is better than both.

I'm now wondering if timeskips like this might help us get closer to an MCU Skaar.

Attached: Skaar.jpg (1236x1600, 310K)

Hulk probably had banged someone back when he was a gladiator so in the future we might see Skaar.

100% agree

Endgame was a far worse movie. I preferred endgame Thanos more though, I'm happy that they dropped the "sympathetic" stuff, Thanos is way more believable as a villain in endgame.

This
What this retard says is all wrong. Thanos had 5 minutes of continuation at the beginning of end game and then 2014 Thanos becomes just another cartoony villain
His IW self will be hard to top as a villain. And also IW was a way better movie as a whole, but lacked pacing. Endgame compensates the mess it is by providing pretty good fan service and hero moments

IW Thanos isn't a well written villain by any stretch. Only if you're a shit-eating capedrone I guess.
His motivation is pure retardation, yet his attitude isn't matched by it. But he still worked in the context of the movie.

Endgame Thanos was simpler, but his interactions with the rest of the cast and the world made sense. Endgame is a far worse movie for different reasons.

makes sense, doesnt it

Infinity War:
Peak Thor
Dr Strange performed powerful magic
Titan tag team battle was fun as fuck

End Game
Fat Thor
Dr Strange go hold a god damn river so the girls have a chance to shine
Cringe girl power montage

What's her face from Walking Dead and Wakandas female warriors kills Korvus in a blink and you miss it moment during the final battle.

>ranking capeshit
yikes

Why do you pretend you have any understand of proper writing and character development?