Is there a single actor in the history of mankind that had a worse life than Keanu?

Is there a single actor in the history of mankind that had a worse life than Keanu?
His life sucks much more than most of the people on here.

Attached: jhgjgjhgjh.jpg (440x364, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etlBZInTE-I
youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have sex

Boohoo I lost my gf here's my bike collection

Mh, dude, like...money can't buy happiness. You better off without it tbqhwy.

this so much. you can be in crippling poverty and homeless and still live a better life than keanu

keanu is such a nice guy he always buys expensive gifts to film crews and pizza to random people. Like I believe if you ask him politely to come for your birthday he will come

Man I wish I was sad with 360$ million in the bank, i would be so sad swimming in cash and luxury. So sad!

Yeah I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands.
Does this mean for some reason we shouldn't like Keanu and empathise with his losses?

>a fucking net worth thread

cringe

>sympathizing with Chad
imagine being this cucked

Shia LaBeouf has made a career trying to be as cool as Keanu

Didn’t he give away a bunch of his money anyways?

>implying that's hard to do when you are rich
It's just showing off.

Just imagine how suicidal these guys would be without financial security if they're THAT unhappy.

Kelsey Grammer

Notch the dude that made minecraft is a multibillionaire and spends all of his free time sitting at home like a NEET talking about conspiracy theories while suffering extreme depression and having no friends.

If there is any direct proof that wealth has no correlation to happiness it should be him. He was always an incel depressed nerd and no matter the wealth and fame he still stayed that way.

If you are a depressed Incel now then you'd still be one no matter the amount of wealth available to you.

He did give quite a lot of his matrix earnings away. Not that it matters now anyways, he’s earned it back and more from John wick.

I fucking hate night show cattle.

Wrong.

poor guy

Good, fuck that rich guy.

>t. sociopath

Notch sat around complaining about not having friends for years because they had jobs and couldn't spend time with him. A multi-billionaire complained about his friends and family having to work. Let that sink in. This greedy funk could've solved his own problems in a matter of seconds, but chose to be selfish.

Notch is honestly kinda pathetic, he has all that money but does fuck all with it. He doesn’t start another project, he doesn’t improve Minecraft in any meaningful way, he just shitposts on Twitter. It’s a waste. If he just wanted enough money to retire he could easily do it with like, one percent of what he has now

what a horrible life to be worth millions and your job is to play make believe sci-fi super heroes

depression =/= sadness

bad example.

>not paying ur friends to be "personal assistants" just so u have cool funny people who understand u to hangout with

doing it wrong bro

Better be a sociopath than someone who only has empathy for famous people.

keanu is based

Haha, that's terrible! Imagine sitting inside your house for the rest of your life never worrying about anything and never doing anything! Like, what about your friends? Lol, I would totally kill myself!

Poor people don't know how good they have it. They have work and other problems to keep their mind distracted from the dreadful reality of the human condition.

If you're really depressed, I mean REALLY, you can't be productive in any way. You cannot create a game that makes you a billionaire, you cannot act. Being a loner, or being sad because life isn't going the way you want isn't depression. Keanu has had some problems, but for every other person is just life...somehow I am supposed to care for him because his life isn't 100% perfect? And I am not even hating...He seems a nice guy (especially for Hollywood standards) and down to earth enough (for a filthy rich person). As someone else pointed out, being sad doesn't mean being depressed. Sadness is normal in life, I am sure even an empty vessel like Paris Hilton experienced sadness for a few seconds in her life.

Retard

a wife beater

Did he sell his pregg wife and daughter to the Guild for fame and money?
Only thing that really explains a guy that can’t act being a headliner. They needed some sacrifices for their dark arts, at least that is what they bealive

Attached: 53362A3A-E42C-4C05-B8CC-8F6B0A663584.jpg (1024x1071, 379K)

>you can't work if you're rich

You don't have the incentives anymore to get out of your bed and do something if you aren't forced to do so anymore so it's impossible to keep a genuine job where you get fulfillment out of.

>Poor people don't know how good they have it. They have work

except all the millions who are poor because they can't find work

>If there is any direct proof that wealth has no correlation to happiness it should be him.
>One example is proof of a correlation

you can, but that's just your hobby at that point

I want money because I could finally make my gf happy

>Poor people don't know how good they have it.
this fucking post

He has hobbies
youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
You can tell he has put in the work.
Your typeare the worst. If he doesn’t pay for everything he is a dick, if he does pay for everything he is just showing off.
^thisnis why a lot of rich people prefer to only hang out with other rich people, they know they don’t want anything from them.

Attached: 8C87D4E8-715E-48D4-A9D0-BBC82E03BDAE.jpg (640x480, 24K)

what if he has a room in his mansion with a diving board that he dives into a pile of money like Scrooge McDuck?

Brandon F

yeah but he will still be sad cos his wife died and shit. having a roof on your head and food on your table arent enough to make a normal person happy you know.

Keanu is happy, he has said so many times and his choices seem to confirm it.
He is just not a clown that walks around with a big smile 24/7 for the parazzi

I don't know why people think John Wick is a cool character. He gets absolutely BTFO in every fist fight and always has to reach for his gun or some machete.

Attached: 1558450923263.jpg (900x900, 40K)

>conspiracy theories
Kill yourself

He gets paid more for one movie than most of us would earn in four lifetimes. The least he can do is crack a smile when he's being photographed. I will never pay money to watch this man again. Terrible actor to begin with tbqh

Kelsey Grammar

>Grammer was raised by his mother and maternal grandparents in New Jersey
>The family relocated to Florida, and shortly afterwards, Kelsey's grandfather died of cancer when he was twelve years old.
> In 1968, his father was murdered in a home invasion.
>In 1975, his sister was kidnapped, raped, and murdered.
>In 1980, his two half-brothers died while they were scuba diving off the coast of the Virgin Islands
>Since Frasier, Grammer has had multiple failed attempts at Television
>Only six episodes of the show were made, and it was cancelled after only four of them had aired
>In 2007, Grammer starred with Patricia Heaton in the American sitcom Back to You, which Fox cancelled after its first season.
> His next attempt, ABC's Hank, fared even worse. It was cancelled after only five episodes had aired. Grammer later commented, "Honestly, it just wasn't very funny."
>Since 1956, Grammer has suffered from an acute case of hair loss, a distinguishing physical mark that has been later incorporated into many of his acting roles. For example, the "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs" look, that he adopted for Frasier, with a distinctive "Comb-over, slick-back" style, directly influenced the choice of music for the show's theme song.
>Grammer is also noted for having fallen off a stage that one time, which was pretty tragic, yet also quite hilarious

He should use his billions against the Jews and their ZOG machine. But noooooo

He believes Jews have interdimensional powers and can't be defeated. He's completely lost and overdosed on red pills due to depression and paranoid thoughts.

Attached: F0D35185-8C0C-48C4-898F-4C3035D252C4.png (590x612, 132K)

Yeah. Some have gotten killed too. But half breeds end up with a dissociative at some point in life. Acting is a good choice for them.

which book is this from, satan

Not sure when this was written, but Simpsons already did. The Stonecutter's episode.

Kelsey Grammer
>In 1968, his father was murdered in a home invasion
>In 1980, his two half-brothers died while they were scuba diving off the coast of the Virgin Islands.

Attached: Kelsey Grammer.jpg (534x712, 46K)

Like half of Kelsey Grammar's family has been randomly murdered in completely unrelated cases.

Attached: Frasier.gif (500x346, 203K)

poorfags have no soul

That Oprah interview where she keeps needling him about those tragedies still pisses me off. Don't fuck with my main man, Kelsey!

this. nobody is shedding a tear at your minimum wage job ass even if your parents are divorced and some of your close friends and family died. only rich people and celebs get sympathies. learn how the real world works commie.

it's tragic but scuba diving is kinda asking for it

The third one was shit and had a nonbinary character to transshill

That's kinda hot, actually.

What were the odds?

Attached: glenn_002.jpg (340x502, 26K)

>almost 7 feet
jesus

Attached: dora the explorer.png (660x400, 435K)

Well the fact he has an English mother and can't do a good English accent is pretty bad yeah.

He's a big guy.

for her

This. The fact that Kelsey Grammer hasn't offed himself is a testament to human resilience. Poor man.

making the game gave him a driving force to wake up next morning. now that it is done and sold, he has nothing to live for. if you dont have a drive, you are pretty much done. guy clearly has millions but doesnt have drive anymore. of course he could've find another drive, like how those other rich businessmen does but it is clear that he wasnt ready for being rich nor he had the experience of hardship of earning the money he has in order to value it.

if you can't find a way to have fun and be happy with a billion dollars maybe you should die.

>now that it is done and sold, he has nothing to live for
Poor guy. I hope I will never become insanely rich and able to never leave my house again.

He seems genuinely very nice toward people in public and acting is way harder than you think (except for comedy movies, those are absolute trash).

This. Being an actor is a nightmare. You always have to be careful to not spend your millions on drugs, or whores, or just because you're dumb as fuck. You always have to work more or you will be left with your millions without being able to acquire more millions (that you have to NOT spend on drugs and whores, remember?). The only thing worse than being an actor is being a professional football player and such. Those poor bastards even have to move their body a bit from time to time!

Stop crying, you troglodyte. Acting, especially in action films can take quite take a toll on your physical health. It's more than play pretend, it's actually enduring shitty temperatures and shitty costumes and shitty weather for hours on end with little time to rest, even in-between shooting days. Not saying there isn't a shit-ton of people who can neither act, nor have to endure much during their shoots (i.e. Seth Rogen) but there is some hard work to be found, at least in genuine movies.

>tfw cant afford food and barely could pay rent but i still shed a tear for keanu and notch for their super shit life

With their payment actors could have their limbs chopped off during work and I still wouldn't care.

I love these girly "money can't buy happiness" memes. It's like that Live, Love, Laugh on middle aged women's kitchen.

Keanu has a tragic life but he's not a sadfuck like most of us here. No worries about 99% of things in life. Won't even feel any hit to the economy or job market. I wish I had his problems and I could be a sad rich man. He's a nice dude and deserves all his wealth.

>money is all
Yeah, sure shows you're a loser.