Geoffrey Rush awarded almost $2.9 million after defamation win

Geoffrey Rush awarded almost $2.9 million after defamation win
msn.com/en-au/news/australia/geoffrey-rush-awarded-almost-dollar29-million-after-defamation-win/ar-AABMX0f?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: AABMX1c.jpg (799x515, 28K)

The guy who played fucking Barbossa is a disgusting Jewish rat? Couldn't tell back when he had the beard.

Hurry up and die ovendodger.

SHINE

>a woman lied about him but he's a jew, so, you know...
Also, he isn't:
>Rush was born in Toowoomba, Queensland, the son of Merle (Bischof), a department store sales assistant, and Roy Baden Rush, an accountant for the Royal Australian Air Force.[5][6] His father was of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, and his mother was of German descent.[7][8]

Based. #metooids on suicide watch

Look at his face and tell me he isn't a kike. He looks more like a kike than the kike meme. He looks like an aggregate of khazar Jew-Genes.

I guess defeating some hole lying about him is good, but Jesus Christ man.

Attached: 8007bd2caaa11e260e68b69995f902cb.jpg (236x356, 10K)

It doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Why'd the Jew sue?

>looking jewish means ur jewish

He's a wino, not a jew.

In the eyes of the law he is innocent of the accusations
In a court of law it has been ruled that he was defamed and awarded damages
Do you have proof to the contrary and why didn't you share it during the trial?
He was defamed

Imagine being this naive and thinking that corruption literally doesn't exist at all

>the newspaper lost so naturally the proceedings must have been corrupted, there is no other explanation

Nice reading comprehension, never said it's what happened, just that it's a possibility and a big one at that

Just a friendly reminder that you go to court to agree what can be proved happened, not actually agree what happened.
In your world MJ never nonced all those kids because he settled out of court

>never said it's what happened
>>Imagine being this naive and thinking that corruption literally doesn't exist at all
Yes it is what you said

The newspaper has a duty to publish what is true and what they can prove

Again, nice reading comprehension retard, I mentioned corruption because you seemed to have completely forgotten of its existence and had come to the conclusion that the courts are always fair and just
>In the eyes of the law he is innocent of the accusations
>In a court of law it has been ruled that he was defamed and awarded damages
>Do you have proof to the contrary and why didn't you share it during the trial?
>He was defamed
And nowhere did I say that this particular case was won as a result of corruption you brainlet :)

This thread went downhill fast.

the master race, ladies and gentleman

>ITT: SEETHING amerisharts who don't know what an Anglo looks like
It wouldn't even matter if he was Jewish in an alternate timeline anyway, we was wrongfully accused and the evil vile trollop who lied about him was exposed.

The Telegraph's barrister, Tom Blackburn SC, argued the injunction would shut down legitimate criticism and discussion and have a "chilling effect" on future reporting of the #MeToo movement.
>Ms Chrystanthou (Rush's barrister) dismissed the newspaper's argument regarding #MeToo reporting as irrelevant.
>"It is hysterical not in the sense of funny, but in the sense of hysteria," she said.
>"How dare anyone come to a court and seek to stop the Murdoch empire from saying whatever it wants."
Is there such a thing as a based woman?

Attached: sue.jpg (300x300, 33K)

>accountant

have sex

not if you have proof or witnesses it wont

I cant help but wonder if the people responsible weren't femoids using /tvpol/ trigger words

let's see a picture of you, Mr Racial Purity.

It's his job to prove his innocence, not mine.