When was the last time you went to the cinema, what kino did you watch, and who did you go with?

When was the last time you went to the cinema, what kino did you watch, and who did you go with?

Attached: kinoplex-riosul-05.jpg (750x501, 70K)

I don't leave the house.

The first Hobbit movie, by myself.
I'm never going to a cinema again

Iron man 2 with a bunch of people that were on my baseball team. I sat at the end of the row watching the movie while the rest of the them talked and when it finished I went home while they stood around hanging out and talking. Cool movie bu i hatehd the peopl there it was kinda sucky

I went to see endgame and it was pretty shit. The movie was mediocre and some douchebag in the front seat kept trying to make everyone clap every 5 minutes and it was cringe, nobody joined him. At one point he started yelling presumably upset that there weren't any other irl redditors to clap at movies in a theater.

Attached: 1489620173430.jpg (1756x2200, 287K)

Oh come on, user; An Unexpected Journey wasn't THAT bad.

blade runner 2049 and i went by myself planing on going to see Godzilla king of the monsters by myself when it comes out

Attached: 1514502640030.jpg (1080x844, 100K)

The Favourite in December, alone
showing was filled with elderly people and you could literally hear awkward shuffling sounds and muttering during the lesbian scenes

endgame with my wife

will watch aladdin next saturday with my children

I have never been to the cinema. I don't see any point in it in this day and age.

Captain Marvel with a friend (both high), went through the exit so we didn't have to pay for tickets

Blade runner 2049
Alone as it should be

I just went on Monday with my dad. We saw Werner Herzog's new documentary about Gorbachev. It was good.

Attached: is it vaporwave.jpg (1200x1200, 511K)

saw endgame with my gf on opening weekend
probably gonna go see john wick 3 alone this weekend

That was my last theater experience as well. I vowed never to give hollywood another fucking cent after that.

Alita
By myself

You and your dad sound like a bag of laughs.

Endgame with my boys and gals
When cap picked the hammer (I was spoiled, of course), jesus christ I have never seen an audience erupt so loudly

Pacific Rim, alone

Attached: 1231539389031.jpg (734x404, 78K)

>go to see John Wick
>discover local kinoplex had reclining seats installed recently
It was ok

Star Wars The Force Awakens the entire theater was full and stayed quiet from beginning to end, just a big silent room full of people, no clapping no comments no laughter, no noise of any kind, it was kind of weird but I liked it, then everybody silently got up and left at the end

Blade Runner, alone.
Hmm seems this is a popular answer here.

With family and my father's cousins family.
To watch 'Raid' it is a 2018 Indian Hindi action crime film.
The film is inspired by the real life income-tax raid conducted by the officers of the Income Tax Department under the leadership of a courageous and upright Indian Revenue Service officer in the 1980s.

We (family) were on vacations in the Himalayan range, decided to watch movie.
>Pic is the place

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 58K)

december 2017
Rogue One
with a friend and his uncle

*damn, rogue one is from 2016

john wick 3, and i always go alone to the earliest showing
it is the best way to see a movie

2010, inception, 2 friends. I was in college

going to the cinema just feels like a waste of time nowadays

Detective Pikachu with my sister

Saw Alita: Battle Angel with my mates in IMAX. It was my third viewing. Before that, I can't really remember. I hardly ever go to the cinema because unless James Cameron is involved in a project, there's never really a reason to go.

Cars 2 by myself whenever that came out.

About a month ago, Avengers Endgame, no one. It was fun.

Last week
Shoplifters
Just me, friends are plebs.

Attached: 040725.png (1141x967, 70K)

Endgame, I guess a month or so ago a few days after it came out, with my mommy and little brother.
Also you forgot to ask what snacks I brought, but I didn't bring any because I don't like getting cinema snacks. I did get a big coke though.

Attached: c725a6fd4df78ff4d3692569bc9dbd3357246ef184e760869e3631536ec0e64b.jpg (2048x1536, 401K)

fucking based dude hahah fucking awesome
bro what kind of weed do you like haha?

Whoops. Forgot I also saw BR 2049 in the cinema too

John Wick 3
By myself
Had a blast

John Wick 3, alone
Tried getting my dad and brother-in-law to come but it didn't work out.
Going to watch Booksmart tonight alone as well.
I already work at the movie theater so it's insanely easy to just decide if I'm going to watch a movie that night after work or whatever

End Game

Before that I don't think Iv been to the movies since 2015 with a date. And the movie was so shit I cant remember what it was called, and fell asleep in it.
Before that I don't think id been the movies since TDK in 2008

I watch movies at home, usually with my gf. Cinema sucks, it’s too loud and uncomfy.

Alita, alone

JOHN WICK 3 by myself. Youngest person in the cinema by eons. The movie was brilliant, so obviously boomers have great taste in film. I plan on watching G:KOM next.

reddit spacing, only attending disney.
So while you watch allahdin with your wife's kids, she will be with Jerome?

Endgame with a friend. It sucked but the theater was ok.

last time i saw kino alone at the cinema was blade runner 2049 however i have seen multiple flicks and movies since then

I only go to the kinoplex to leave frozen fish filets in the seat cushions between showings.

I haven't watched a movie in years

Phantom Menace
my nro

*bro

Tuesday.
I saw John Wick 3 and then All Is True.
I went alone.
I saw 2 movies because Tuesdays are the cinemas cheap day so tickets were just $7AUD
I found Wick to be repetitive and its doing the same thing as Inception: making up rules as it breaks them.
I liked All Is True but it was a bit episodic
Afterwards I went to the pub and had a pint of Guinness and a Parma

month or two ago
Alien
by myself

Last time I was in a theater was when I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with an old friend from high school. She and I got bored about halfway through so we left to get dinner and then headed back to her place to hang out. We ended up fucking later that night so that was pretty nice.

Attached: 1496003055019.jpg (470x293, 62K)

I am the theatre

Attached: 20190313_201522.jpg (2448x2448, 1.15M)

yes, she said i have to leave the house over the weekend and take the kids with my because she hosts a 2days blacked gangbang party.

Did you eat beans?

I don't really want to talk about it, you guys always laugh at me.

>When was the last time you went to the cinema
not long ago

>what kino did you watch
i would hardly call endgame kino, i was high on xanax but i can just remember it being a snore fest

>who did you go with?
no one

I went to watch Endgame on the opening night, by myself

>watching movies on opening night

are you crazy?

haha epic bro weed, how did it feel to watch the movie while high on weed man?

Took my nephews to see endgame.
They absolutely loved it. I didn't.

TRIGGERED

I knew Yea Forums was going to be filled with spoilers so I had to watch the movie quick

Infinity war with childhood friend. Awful movie as expected

Jealous incel.

engage in intercourse

>a couple of months ago
>Us (not a kino though)
>double date

the last three times:
>Avengers (2012) - with all my friends
>Blade Runner 2049 (2017) - alone
>Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) - alone
Used to regularly go to the cinema with my friends. Then all of a sudden, it just stopped. We'd talk about potentially going to see a film, and then next time I see them, it'd come up in conversation that they already went and saw it with their girlfriends or other friends
>oh? you saw it? was it, uh- was it good?

With my middle school gf. Funny, she's getting married later this month and I haven't had a gf ever since, haha

the amazing spiderman in 2012 with some friends. havent watched a capeshit movie since

I saw Alita on a whim the other week (at the tail end of its run) at my local budget cinema by myself. It's ok but I still didn't get why so many people loved it.

Week ago
John Wick 3
with two of my pals

Went 2 weeks ago to watch Shadow of Doubt

Based

'A star is born', ukranian cutie, she told me she had a russian bf so I threw a smoke bomb. One thing is being a beta orbiter and other thing is getting my legs broken.

I went to the cinema on Tuesday to watch Kore-eda's Nobody Knows (by myself, of course). I'm interested in checking out more of his work

Attached: bob ross chilling.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Endgame with a friend.
Was a fair movie.
Whelming is how I'd describe it.

detective pikachu a couple days ago by myself. i got bored and walked out early but that was cause i was angsty about other stuff and decided i didnt want to watch the movie

Endgame with my brother.

Detective Pikachu with my wife, one or two weekends ago. And the week before, Endgame.
We're having a baby next month, so now cinemas are out of the question for good long while.

JW3 with 3 friends. Movie was ok, the burgers after great.

>avengers IW
>april 26
>friends