This movie was too unrealistic

Nobody can be a virgin that long. It isn’t hard to stop being a virgin. Literally just have sex.

Attached: BE2A4CE6-52A8-4B5D-A87F-21B57137BE80.jpg (721x1028, 108K)

Why do you keep making this thread?

You underestimate the power of virginity. Wizards are real.

>It isn’t hard to stop being a virgin. Literally just have sex.

in the age of #MeTooTimesUp and feminist cuntery run amok its harder than ever. these cunts are all empowered with the yaas qween now and are all men hating dykes. these days u look at a bitch wrong and they mace ya! trust me bro, bitches aint worth it, just turn gay like me! suckin dicks is cooler than ya think

I'm not attracted to ugly women and I can live by my own alright. I don't understand why I need sex that much.

Seething retard right here

>Nobody can be a virgin that long.
>polcels: "hold my dragon dildo"

Haha everyone look at the virgin!

I was molested when I was younger

>muh sex
all unrepentant fornicators will burn in the lake of fire

Nobody wants a 5'7 manlet with keratosis pilaris and stretchmarks on his ass.

If only you knew...

Attached: 1515508745984.png (884x765, 84K)

>tfw you had sex once and then never again
I'm scared of women all over. They hold all the cards. Treating a woman like disposable goods will only lower your self image. I want one I can respect. So I'm saving for a fuckdoll because it's hopeless anyway.

Didn't Yea Forums start the "have sex" meme?

Be crippled and male. It's very easy to be a virgin. Stupendously easy.

>I want one I can respect. So I'm saving for a fuckdoll
QFT

Attached: ARealDegree.jpg (526x433, 63K)

>why aren't you behaving like ever other mindless beast on this planet
>how dare you go against your biological programming
>procreate, you dumb goy, we need more slaves

>tfw unironically, literally actually had sex a week ago

I cant believe it. That is it? Thats it? Thats what i have been freaking out and stressing and lamenting and flagellating myself for missing out on for all these years? I thought I would be superman. I finally did it, finally, on top of the world. Fucking shit. Im pissed. What now? I literally dont know what to do now. I had sex now im having an existential crisis

>he put pussy on a pedestal
lel

It means you had terrible sex with no meaning at all. Maybe fucking is not for you.

Why does this thread get made all the time? What's your agenda, OP?

and then not enjoy my toys anymore and probably have to sell them to appease the roastie. no ty!

>What now?
Have sex again.

>realistic movie triggers redditor

I'm sorry to hear that user.

b&r

Have sex

At least you have correct opinions now.

>have consensual sex
how?

I pay for sex. I might be a loser but atleast I can fuck a 10/10 while you cucks are happy with your sea gook gf or your fat landwhale of a wife

Attached: incel.jpg (1213x1101, 428K)

You might now notice it now but eventually you'll see that people treat you more respect and women will generally be nicer to you.

Attached: havesexcreator.jpg (1285x1373, 411K)

What is it like to hold hands with a girl?

>this is white in america

>Literally just have sex.
With whom, my good man?

based frank

The word really lost all it's meaning.

yea frank is an absolute legent

I like laughing at virgins on here who blame everything for their virginity except themselves

it isn't hard to stay a virgin either

t. virgin

Lucky you.
I'm a 28yo virgin.

the day of retribution is near

Attached: Wizard Uprising.jpg (3268x553, 328K)

can't wait to fuck Chad's tight boipussy

To be honest I'd rather grow my own waifu then conquering the world for roasties.

I could have had sex, unfortunately the only women that have shown interest in me are hideous, deranged goblins desperate for a cock, and normal women avoid me like the plague due to my crippling social issues brought on by a traumatic childhood.