DAILY REMINDER THAT GAME OF THRONES SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET EVEN WORSE AFTER THIS AND SHALL NOW ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS...

>DAILY REMINDER THAT GAME OF THRONES SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET EVEN WORSE AFTER THIS AND SHALL NOW ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A PIECE OF SHIT.

Attached: 1556989700166.gif (268x200, 308K)

>idiots defended this writing only to get humiliated immediately after

it was pretty good desu, just sad the GRRM cock block rock had to smash Dany and John in the end

the whole season was good and the 2nd half even better
Name another show that successfully tricked 100m people into cheering on the actions of fantasy Stalin for 9 years. Brilliant

Attached: zz6a4k3i0uz21.jpg (640x801, 60K)

>Stalin

Bro, they literally had Emilia Clarke watching Hitler speeches. She's Hitler.

>but that doesn't make any se
None of it makes any sense, neither Hitler nor Stalin are royalty just retaking their thrones, there's probably some monarch from history that fits while GURM wanted her to be Truman with Hiroshima, but that's too complicated for D&D. It's Hitlers all the way down.

>it's good because it triggers people

Uncle...sit down.

>i only like shitty writing when it triggers the libs

literally nothing to do with triggering libs, the entire part of Danys story revolves around how we view our heros and what we will allow them to get away with before we say too much

the fact that its these 'libs' that were the ones cheering on her when she killed all the brown people but were horrified when she did the same to the whites says alot really

Daily reminder this cancerous show ended and yet you incels still spam the board with it.

>I'm not going to be queen of the ashes.
like bitch yes you are.

>fantasy Stalin
This is why you nigger boomers should be burned alive

yes, and the transition to that was done se well!
reminder that forshadowing!=character proggresion

>reminder that forshadowing!=character proggresion

brainlet stock response, shes been one the best developed characters in the show and her ruthlessness just escalates through time. Advisers have to constantly remind her not to fucking kill everybody in sight,
In the show she is marginally behind Ramsey in warcrimes BEFORE razing Kings Landing

Just admit it, you got tricked into thinking she was a goodie didnt you?

Attached: 3684389483.jpg (1268x827, 160K)

also

Attached: 534287842.jpg (1121x394, 71K)

you are again bringing in dry "facts"
where was the character personaltty growth tho?
she kept her dragons under a lock when she found out they were killing children
and the city ALREADY SURRENDERD. she already won. she didnt need to do anything. that was just dumb writing.

>I hate popular things! I’m interesting! Pay attention to me!
Fuck off

>Its popular so it MUST be good!
>stop pointing out flaws you fucking hipster
>how dare you insult my shit taste

Please point to the part my post where I say any of that shit

>where was the character personalty growth tho?
have you actually watched the show? she goes from being timid and meak to having a messiah complex once she gets worshiped and has dragons

She then goes city to city saying that when her dragons are older she will burn them to the ground. Once she gets to a city that doesn't worship her as a godess she burns them to the ground as "The dragons will purify non-believers by the thousands, burning their sins and flesh away". This isnt forshadowing, this is how she rationalizes her actions.

That "people will live in my new world, or they will die in their old" again not forshadowing, its a statement of intent. As she gets more powerful she believes more and more that she is right and that makes her actions more and more justifiable to herself despite being more cruel and ruthless.
Tyrion literally explains this to the audience in the finale, its amazing how many people are failing to understand this

>I hate popular things! I’m interesting! Pay attention to me!

What about the scene of the little girl charging the giant?
For me that's the scene that tipped the season into pure absurdity.
Someone with a webm surely?

it's called paraphrasing you imbecile

honestly hated this, pure cringe fanservice for roasties
liked the season as a whole though