What are some reddit sites?

What are some reddit sites?

Attached: 4chan.jpg (620x334, 29K)

wait the sites name is Yea Forums? i always thought you guys were calling it that to shorten from "4channel"

WELL ACKSHUALLY

as a 2018 oldfag, it used to be Yea Forums but those racists bigots on /pol made the admin split the domain.

I've been browsing Yea Forums for the past week and all the time I've been reading it, I've been thinking only "this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..."

You think you're an oldfag? Please. I remember all the way back when the site owner was white

Jeff Bezos is Italian-Brazilian not white

I'm talking about Mark Zuckerberg

Yea Forums

Actually, he was called moot
>Inb4 who?s
You know who he fucking us

what's wrong with reddit?

everyone here is fucking pathetic

What the fuck are you on about? You mean Bill Gates, original creator of 4channel

watch this

DUBS

it's Pat Hetic to you, my good sir.

Standard forum but I feel like the average person browsing never grew up with them

What the fuck? Was that supposed to be a joke? I didn't see any mention of sneed or bane so I can't tell.

your posting

mu

Yea Forums, /pol/, /int/, Yea Forums, Yea Forums

you're

insults aside none of those boards is truly reddit
except Yea Forums

eh.. Yea Forums is pretty reddit, i'd post the screencaps of redditors talking about /GoT/ threads on Yea Forums if I had the ambition

>Standard forum
not at all. comparing it to forums is like comparing slashdot or digg to forums. just a different type of website altogether. its an aggregator.

Woah dude don't trip on those trips

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>insults aside none of those boards is truly reddit
reddit detected

>/pol/

i didn't ask your opinions when i made that post so delete your faggot replies

>opinions
literal fact you reddit nigger

I told you to delete your post faggot I will not warn you a secomd time. basically, you are fucked.

We got a (you) farmer over here. Good job being such a faggot that you warrant a reply

Attached: 1555741110782.jpg (255x246, 11K)