NEW EPISODE OF THE BLACK ZONE IS OUT STARRING BANANA PEELE

>The.Twilight.Zone.2019.S01E09.720p.WEB.x264-TBS

>The Blue Scorpion

>The emergence of the elusive Blue Scorpion leads anthropology professor Jeff Storck (Chris O'Dowd) to his most personal research project yet.

Attached: 1555571472577.jpg (942x614, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taissafarmiga/following
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AND REMEMBER....THE TWILIGHT ZONE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN SJW SHOW.

the real blue scorpion is racism

I've actually been watching this show until last week's. Some of the other ones were really cringe and bad, but last week's was just too fucking much. I couldn't take it.

I actually really liked the one with the camera that rewinds time, even though the ending was pretty dumb.

nigger

wut

sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

OH NONONONO-

Attached: 544.png (1024x576, 486K)

Does it count as racism if you pirate this shit?

yeah so?

ab so-lutley

then OP is literally a nazi trump supporter

>OLD TWILIGHT ZONE
>"hey let's examine complex issues in a way that makes you think"
>NEW TWILIGHT ZONE
>"wypipo bad"

>OP is literally a nazi trump supporter
yeah, so? I am.

How does this fat no talent faggot keep getting work?

Me, too. I also support Nazi Trump. Anyone want to fight about it?

Dude race LMAO

part of the tribe

I don't support Nazi Trump but I still hate niggers and jews.

that's cool

Idont want to sound like a poltard but him being a jew is what makes him relevant in Hollywood

*a mutt jew

DUDE

ew

NEXT WEEK

Attached: mpv-shot0002.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

DEEP THINKING

So someone type out the spoilers as always

It's an anti-gun episode where the gun has a life of its own, but the main character is spared by it when it shoots another guy named Jeff on its own. Jeff throws away the gun and has a better life, now rid of the gun, 2 boys find it in the lake he threw it in, and its implied one of the boys will be killed by it because we value unsafe objects.

Never got the chance to say this but thanks OP for making these threads. Banana Peele always brings a smile to my face.

FUCK NIGGERS

What a shame, trailer looked like a classic episode with SCP-esque object.

Attached: 1518043784468.png (1328x764, 122K)

finally an episode that wasn't all political and shit but just kind of weird. see they can do it if they want.

thank somethingawful.com for this obvious rip on slenderman.

>wasn't all political and shit
it was an anti-gun episode. it was saying that guns themselves are evil just for existing.

b

Attached: Taissa Farmiga.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

definitely not an anti-gun episode. the gun was just a mcguffin. there is no implication the boys will be killed. only someone with the same name as the boy like we jsut saw with Jeff.

P O W E R F U L

nah. the gun even killed a bad guy. literally a very pro-gun thing. I get maybe Peele's closing commentary could make it seem that way but the events in the show were not.

hang on guys Peele's squeezing very hard, he's got a strained expression on his face, looks like he's making a big think!

If somebody has to die due to the gun, then clearly the gun is evil, and should be destroyed. this is what liberals actually believe. the gun even fires itself, as liberals think they do.

>the gun even killed a bad guy.
in the mind of a liberal, nobody has to die. the very notion that guns kill people is too scary for them and that guns should not exist.

We need to do better as men

its due to the spirit inhabiting the gun. That scene about animism was very important. we eve meet the spirit himself. It's a haunted object. that is classic horror.

HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yo dere be uh fiff dimension beyond dat which iz known ta nigga. It be uh dimension as vast as space an' as timeless as infinity. It iz da middle groun' between light an' shadow, between science an' superstition, an' it lies between da pit o' nigga’s fears, an' da summit o' his knowledge. dis here iz da dimension o' imagination. It iz an area which me n' mah niggahs's page... da twilight zone

ITT: Alt Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything. It's the best episode so far, no more pozzed than the original series.

Attached: 1546701568745.jpg (889x750, 122K)

No thanks bro I'm going through the OG series rn

Attached: buffrogan.jpg (489x670, 59K)

jew.

Attached: iojiojijpopk.png (587x233, 50K)

Attached: 1475479322865.png (491x491, 284K)

oy vay!

Attached: jkjkkljlkj.jpg (2048x1127, 184K)

Shocking.
twitter.com/taissafarmiga/following

Attached: 1558079659573.jpg (1080x787, 59K)

Kek. Sure this show isn't meant as a parody?

Attached: 1474515618747.png (541x498, 463K)

This show is so awful .

>that over the top bewildered look
That's now my favorite "No" scene.
She just dethroned Isildur.

She was just raped. Show some respect.

It wasnt. It was liberal and experimental. It never was sjw.

I just watched Us.
What was it supposed to mean? I might be too white to get it.

so this show is basically twilight zone but with woke politics instead of sci fi and aliens?

I am 50 minutes in and I can't stop to laugh about how their shadows sound like monkeys.

>dude, what if... race
>what if, toxic masculinity
>what if... /pol/
>what if police
Jesus he is like a parody of himself with this sudo intellectual crap. Why not do an episode where a virus kills half the world Thanos like. That is much more interesting and modern, plus in keeping with what a Rod Sterling episode would be in 2019.

Attached: D6B4451A-0EA6-4746-92A6-3D7CE112F4EE.png (940x1039, 691K)

White Man Bad

an Invasion of the Body Snatchers homage i think.

Maybe. It's still hilarious that Winston Duke has to make monkey sounds in every movie he's in.

Is anybody actually watching this? My mom who has been watching twilight zone religiously for the last 30 years doesn’t even know this exists

No.

Starcraft was a great game.