Have 1 beer

>have 1 beer
>already feel drunk
movies for this feel?

Attached: 1545329819512.png (645x773, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_and_Native_Americans
theconversation.com/why-do-people-with-east-asian-heritage-get-flushed-after-drinking-alcohol-88767
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do whites make this face?

its the face you make after getting cucked by BLACK BULLS.

because we dont like you and can see your criminal tendencies written all over that brown skin of yours. we are just trying to be nice about it.

they're trying to imitate a japanese girl

becaue the food they just ate was too spicy

Why do white incels keep reposting this?

>MARY-ANNE I SAID get the god damn LOW CARB miracle whip, the regular kind is TOO DAMN SPICY IT FUCKS WITH MY ULCERS

because they get drunk from one beer

Must be nice, alcohol is relatively expensive and tastes bad unless you dilute it with sugary mixers. I’d love to get drunk easily. I have to down 10 oz of Bacardi to feel anything, I usually pregame before going to bars

i maybe drink once every couple months so 1 beer does get me a bit buzzed but i also smoke weed so its better

it's the fake smile.
you want to be nice, but not too nice so you dial it back.
It looks retarded but to be fair a forced smile that shows teeth can look retarded too.
I once tried to smile and a black girl and she looked at me like I was being a retard so I don't smile at black girls anymore.

you should check your liver user

never seen a darkie drink a 40oz and not start palying that annoying spic accordion music or if they're black they start playing shitty mixtape rap and start planning crimes
native americans/spics have a lower tolerance for alcohol at a genetic level, as do Asians.

That will save you a lot of money desu

that's bullshit, tolerance is given by body weight

White """men""" have 30% soi genes

Attached: average whitoid.webm (404x720, 2.92M)

why did he think this would be funny?

enzymes have something to do with it i think
asians lack an enzyme that helps with the digestion and breakdown of alcohol so they get more fucked up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_and_Native_Americans
theconversation.com/why-do-people-with-east-asian-heritage-get-flushed-after-drinking-alcohol-88767
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
shut your fucking mouth non-white subhuman

body weight isn't the only factor. Its the only factor relevant to actually metabolizing it, but people can hit .1 and claim to be drunk and others, like myself, won't even show or feel any signs of inebriation.

It has to do with the fact that while Europeans would brew water into beer to keep it potable for longer East Asians would boil water to disinfect it and drink tea. Over time this not only led to an adaptation for better alcohol tolerance in Europe, but also facilitated long range trade as European merchants could build longer trade routes. You can't exactly keep huge stockpiles of firewood to boil water on your merchant vessels without sacrificing your cargo space, but hydrating with beer instead of water is still doable. Thus it's no coincidence many of the largest trade empires in history were based in Europe.