Female terminator

>Female terminator
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: D7NVtoKUwAAG_iq.jpg large.jpg (1312x2048, 507K)

Its sarah connor faggot retard

LOLZORZ

I can't believe they would make a female terminator. Fucking SJW bullshit. This could only happen today.

Mid tier bait.

firstly, thats sarah connor. secondly, there has already been a female terminator your virgin incel faggot

>your
?

I love how they keep touting it as a James Cameron movie. Unless he wrote, directed and oversees the editing of the movie, then his involvement means fuck-all.

A super-shorty pistol-grip pump-action shotgun and a revolver. Seems like smart weapon choices for a woman fighting a nearly unstoppable cyborg. KEK.

THIS POSTER IS NOT A POSTER IT IS VERY VERY BAD NIGGERS

The recoil on those weapons would shatter her fucking wrists, not the mention their range is short as fucking hell - good idea being totally harmless up to the point where the killer robot is within arm's reach of you.

>6 fucking writers
I guess we should thank the writers guild of American for telling us it's shit

>virgin incel faggot
Projecting

tell us more, weapon master, bane of cyborgs

Grandmanator

partake in intercourse

How bout something semi-automatic with more power and range and more than a 3 round capacity and a sidearm with more than a 6 round capacity. Just some thoughts, dipshit.

>Retcon everything after 2 (thank God)
>Repeat the biggest mistakes of Genisys

Cool.

They're desperate to give this shit ass-fucked franchise some credibility back.

I regularly have sex with my Muslim boyfriend.

Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if his "producing" duties involved simply throwing about $20 million his way for the rights to give his name first billing in nearly all advertising related to the movie. Most plebs here the name and simply assume he directed it. Dude is elbow deep in his fisting of the Avatar series that literally no one asked for. He doesn't have time to fuck around with the Terminator franchise anymore.

>Supporting cast 60% spic
>1 lowly negro
>1 white

hmmm

Attached: 5-23-2019 2-15-20 AM.png (819x805, 105K)

>not James Cameron
>all those female leads
yikes

No John Conner?

>trying to expand their audience
>instead reduce their current audience by half
>repeat the same mistake again and again
Why hasn't jewllywood gone bankrupt yet?

Have you seen Terminator 3? Or The Sarah Connor Chronicles?
Have you seen Terminator 2? The part where they hide out at Sarah Connor's friends place?

Lmao, look at the foreground road. Why is there a steep incline elevated way above the rest of the road on flat terrain.

why posters are so bad nowdays?

Because it's a shitty photoshop smacked together in three minutes with existing assets.

The John Connor character has been fucked into oblivion so they are keeping him out.