Hi Yea Forums - Television & Film!

Hi Yea Forums - Television & Film!

I'm from Reddit, the /r/movies subreddit more specifically. Reddit is down for maintenance right now and I was wondering if you guys wanted to talk about some of your favorite movies with me?

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (1600x1200, 83K)

Upvoted.

Bronson is good, ever see it?

Hello from Reddit

You ever seen Drive?

I came here because of the Reddit outage too. Looks like we film lovers sure are like-minded! Now time to go rewatch Captain Marvel, Reddit is down after all!

Fag

>implying we aren't all redditors here anyway

I enjoy Tom Hardy as much as the next fat person.
Is that the one with the goose?

Dunkirk was amazing. Nolan is so brilliant

So this is why this boards so fucking shit atm

I really liked the 2006 movie Death of a President about the 2007 assassination of George W Bush. Does anyone know the name of the guy on the far right of this picture?

Attached: Death of a President.png (1320x622, 921K)

Not just tv/ these fags are everywhere

>those 2 years when I watched arthouse kino nonstop
holy cringe

Do you like Heuy Lewis & The News?

Attached: 01438941919.jpg (638x349, 21K)

Have you ever seen Moon? Such an underrated gem!

Sup reddit?

Reddit, onions of my life, cringe of my loins. My sin, my soul. Red-dit: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of two steps down the palate to tap, at two, on the teeth. Red. dit. it was Red, plain Red, in the morning, standing five feet ten in one sock. She was Red in slacks and onions. She was Dolly at playing the Switch. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Reddit. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Reddit at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial website called Yea Forums. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Reddit was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a tranny for a fancy prose style. Fembots and manchildren of the internet, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of onions.

HEY REDDIT, WATCH THIS

Attached: 1555981920961.webm (640x368, 888K)

lmao. rip to wallet if he survived

karma'd

Vancouver is fucked

what was his endgame?

>I can't believe these fucking redditors dare to ruin my GoT and capeshit threads!

mfw summer used to be the only tourist period, but now it year round

Attached: 1531029324724.jpg (1024x788, 98K)