Any films about Toxic Masculinity??

Seems to be a serious problem that Hollywood needs to address.

Attached: outta my way roastie shits.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

now that the dust has settled what was his end game

he definitely browses boards.4channel.org/tv/

HOLY BASED

Attached: OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONOONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONOONONNONONONONONO!.png (2448x4600, 2.36M)

05/23/19(Thu)02:15:00...I am forgotten

T H O T
P
A
T
R
O
L

>that fake ass fall the Grandma does
Seriously?

W-what exactly did he do?

Source

>some guy barely taps her
>she's clearly fine, even turns around to watch him walk away
>"Oh fuck, nobody is running to my aid or giving me the attention I should get from this mild irritant... Right, I can use this for sympathy points. Cue the middle school theater skills!"
>*starts dramatically stumbling and carefully falling to the ground*
What did she mean by this?

OUTTA MY WAY WOMAN FUCKING SHITS

looks like something a jew would do

>get punched
>stand and look around for 6 seconds before you fall over dramatically

It's acting for sympathy, right?

Attached: f4301uf1u9.jpg (598x714, 47K)

>omae wa mou shindeiru

Based

wtf, context, source?

>Doesn't recognize the Dim Mak when he sees it.

Clearly that sweat short angry dude is an ancient kung fu master.Bitch took five steps then her fucking heart gave out. She dead now.

CIGAQR?

who do you think would intentionally mess up their clothes with dust and pet shit/piss just to get a few minutes of 'attention' ?

they're women, do you need to ask?

holy shit double five point palm exploding heart technique

you're already dead

Attached: Kenshiro.jpg (299x400, 52K)

Woman, usually

and she clearly tried to reach for something to balance on but she collapsed just before she could

Attached: 1558534041151.png (676x672, 804K)

>Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

This man used Qi Gong

those who want to rake in the sympathy money to buy expensive clothes that don't have pet shit/piss on them.

>le epic as fuck reddit asterisks to denote actions
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1554445682751.jpg (770x578, 19K)

Someone who realizes that they can sue the guy and make an easy payday.

all incels are going to be locked up soon

She probably wanted to sue the guy

LMFAO

Attached: download (2).jpg (224x225, 5K)

there's something really strange about this, really creepy that makes it seem unreal, haven't you guys realised? the violent man isn't a nigger

>punch a woman
>barely even flinches
Let me guess, this dude was a millennial.

Whats up with that dude taking a standing dump on the left though?

Attached: 1558439221386.png (640x400, 8K)

Is this tweaked out or what

Grandma Rachel realized she was was okay enough to sue, silly...

he's preparing to take off

This, but unironically. I always appreciate markup.

Why do the most autistic people on the most autistic website on the internet pretend to understand women or society in general?

This.
I mean fuck dude I'm caretaking for my 96 year old grandmother, turning around and totally misjudging their footwork and distance to objects isn't uncommon at all, especially after after being distracted by some weird shit like a tomato faced autist trying to Anime Side-Villain Pose his way through people.
You can even see it in her movement before getting hit that she isn't great on her feet, probably too stubborn for a cane.

>black man punches random women on the street
"Typical nigger, less than subhuman, why are they always so violent?"
>white man does it
FUCKING BASED, ROASTIES BTFO!
I don't get neo/poltv/ logic...

Attached: 1549452033785.jpg (320x325, 10K)

>went for the double throat punch

Attached: pkz93ytgrvy01.jpg (1920x1200, 96K)

>women walk in front of him
>women fully expecting him to be a gentleman and step out of the way
>man punches the matriarchy right in the fucking tit instead

Attached: 8109238.jpg (589x570, 135K)

We'll never tell you our autistic virgin secrets, Satan. We're good boys.

fake as fuck. probably a hidden camera show

>Surely this random dude on the streets has millions to sue for!

You dipshits have no clue how lawsuits work.

>Yea Forums redditors are in so much tension over their men vs women millennial internet slapfights that this dumbass webm is enough to provoke discussion

Attached: 1542957124857.jpg (494x433, 78K)

kek

Holy basedola

>I don't get neo/poltv/ logic...
We don't like black people. What's not to get?

You can't understand a double-standard? Damn, boy, you must be retarded.

The moment "le epic old granny" realized that noone wants to help her because everything was fine, was the moment her attentionwhoring by stumbling forward started. Check the video.

based as FUCK

Damn, what a powerful statement, fellow millennial, this reflects how much society is changing and is symbolism for our millennial political struggles.
So much depth, this webm has so many things going on.

Honestly i didnt even notice the guy punching the 2 girls i just noticed the guy who looked like him taking a shit or farting and when i saw this old lady fall down i first thought the guy slipped such a huge and disgusting fart that the old woman fainted

how can people assume that was a grandmother lmao

>black man punches random women on the street
to rob her
>white man does it
for fun and making sure thots know their place

>seething hole
hahaha

This is what happens when you allow Jews to import browns into your Homeland.png

You seem upset.

Attached: trump.jpg (624x531, 67K)

I joined this thread expecting more webms of roasties getting btfo

t. virgin

she had a cardiac episode triggered by physical trauma
it happens to old people all the time, they'll bump into a counter and their heart stops

seeeeeething lmaoooo

Fist of the North Star live action confirmed.

I hate niggers

simply re-imagining the kill bill heart stop punch in modern times

Multiculturalism works, bigot.

It looks to me like retards who have lost their handlers on a day trip or something? The stance and walk of the punch guy and the way the other guy is standing just screams retardation.

i tried to find the sauce and it turns out this happens quite often lol

Im not even the guy you were replying to buddy

Pretty sure he punched a black woman and is white himself

how convenient that it was all captured on camera, eh?

COPE! ahahahaha

LOL what in the fuck is wrong with that white boi

The fuck is with T Rex on the left? Is this one of those spice zombie streets i hear about?

Attached: Capture.png (83x159, 34K)

>underestimates how greedy (((boomers))) are
Where'd you get your JD faggot. Feel free to lie now on this anonymous board.

Lmao at your """"""""life""""""" faggot esq.

cringe and 4channelblueboard pilled

Attached: 137894586496.jpg (598x415, 60K)

>Reddit spacing
Yikes

Are you guys really this afraid of women?

that's a victim of the bong genes
small island, small gene pool

Holy basedola

They objectively walked right in front of him. I dont see how that's wrong.

Attached: 449.gif (607x609, 762K)

Yes because you millennials are too autistic for politics.
You see statements in everything and think absolutely everything, even your stupid superhero movies are politics because you have nothing else in your lives.
You can look at cloud shapes and you'll wonder if it's symbolism for SMASHING THE PATRIARCHY.
This is why no one born between 1985 and 1995 should be allowed to vote.

Attached: millennials.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

>mad in public
The only time I ever get mad in my life is when I see a woman who is also a mother being a selfish cunt who buys their kid toys literally every divorce hand-off to bribe her sons love instead of being a good, hygienic role model to inspire him and to give him positive traits to emulate.

To every non-United-Statesian Yea Forumsanon browsing tonight, I would like to apologize on behalf of the American "people". Always doing things that feel good, always eating disgusting "Fun Fair" food, shit fuck even having the fucking idea of a "state fair" makes me so goddamned hyper-mad
>"Let's turn the third-biggest continent on beautiful Mother Earth and turn it into a fucking shopping mall for profit, then let's spend most of that money on weaponry we will never need to use in modern times so that we can invade the "terrorist homelands" that consist of 74-IQ goat farmers who don't know any better and who actively despise our horrific "foreign policy" of "fucking ICBM drone strike the enemies of the nation", who do not actually exist, and win the "war" that we are the only participants of.
>Why do all of this absolutely insane and completely power-lusting bullshit, you ask?
>Because there is a book about my big sky man and that big sky man is unironically real and so I am right because you can't prove he's not real
>That is a real belief that Americans keep in their hearts and minds when voting for their elected officials

Midwestern states, what the fuck happened? Your grandparents won us WW2, and now you're all retards who hit people to prove you love "God and Country".

The saddest part, though?
>WHILE YOU ATTEND SERMITY SERMON AND PUH-RAAAAAIIISSE DA LURD JEBUS CRAPST AND THEN VOTE TO PROTECT CORPORATE INTERESTS BECAUSE ALAN COLMES JUST COULDN'T STAND THROUGH THE PROPAGANDIZED DOGSHIT ANYMORE SO NOW YOU ALL JUST BELIEVE WHATEVER IS ON THE TEEVEE, those rich individuals you approved tax cuts and subsidies for are successfully pulling the money out of America!

Attached: 62807329.jpg (500x594, 44K)

men who are only afraid of their mothers as children lash out on other women

Now lets take a look at how a black person reacts to these things
>black man shoot white guy for no reason
>he a good boy! he didnt do nuttin how else he supossed to make money?
>white man shoots a black man in self defense
>non stop rioting and looting for weeks

reminds me of the good old days when crime was mostly committed by white men

Attached: para.webm (480x360, 1.39M)

Why is his face so fucking red?

It's like that for every topic. Once you see how pathetic it is you cannot unsee it. Fuck these incels.

those two women werent even walking together
all 3 are strangers to eachother
the man and the 2 women
the women parted to give him room
how were they supposed to know this edgy sperglord was barreling down their way
its like lightning striking
lets leave it at that lol

Attached: 59508.jpg (500x500, 43K)

THE RICH DO NOT NEED DEFENDING, AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE BODY!

WE WANT YOU TO HAVE THEIR EXCESS WEALTH AS WELL, SO THAT WE CAN RAISE TEACHING WAGES AND INSPIRE COURAGEOUS AND NOBLE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE LOVE AND PATIENCE IN THEIR HEARTS TO FUCKING FLY INTO YOUR RETARD LIVES AND TEACH YOUR RETARD CHILDREN WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN OUR OBSERVABLE REALITY

OUT IN THE REST OF THE EARTH WE HAVE SEEN INDIVIDUAL ATOMS, AND TAKEN THEIR PICTURES, AND WE HAVE STUDIED CELL REPLICATION AND CAN RECOGNIZE SYMPTOMS OF CANCER BEFORE YOU CAN SAY "PLUS TIP".

TO ALL OF THE CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS:

WE

CANNOT

TAKE

A

PICTURE

OF

GOD.

We cannot take God's photograph, AND YET YOU STILL ASSIGN GOD AS THE REASON POSITIVE THINGS HAPPEN ON EARTH. That's no good!

Here's my theory on the whole thing:
GOD INVENTED AND DESIGNED ATOMS AS HIS BASIS FOR EXISTENCE, AND ALL OF THE VALID AND NON-BIASED STUDIES ON SHIT LIKE THE PSYCHOLOGY OF GUN-WIELDING MANBABIES WHO SHOOT CHILDREN BECAUSE HE BLOWS AT MADDEN, AND THE DECAY OF THE GOD-GIVEN OZONE LAYER BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO MUCH DEADLY P R I D E TO FUCKING WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BULLSHIT THE WEALTHY CONSERVATIVE MEDIA CONGLOMERATE IS FEEDING YOU

DID YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT SEAN FUCKING HANNITY OWNS M U L T I P L E A P A R T M E N T C O M P L E X E S THAT HE BOUGHT WITH MONEY FROM HIS INHERITANCE BACK IN THE 90'S?

NO

BECAUSE YOU ALL THINK YOU'LL FINALLY PAN OUT YOUR GOLD NUGGETS, SHOOT YOUR BACKYARD, HIT OIL, AND MAKE IT BIG.

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK

JUST FUCKING

FUUUUCK

Attached: 98769136.jpg (608x713, 135K)

It's common sense, you penis-wrinkling fagmolestor. You can't sue people for money they don't have.

aaaaand filtered

Attached: 6338be932afdc3503a07f7fffab2871c.gif (350x188, 1.86M)

Not many as the concept was recently conjured out of someone's ass.

Q:why did an old lady fall over after getting punched in the solar plexus?

A:Initial shock wore off

Attached: 1555814060823.jpg (512x422, 29K)

BASED

fucking nigger deserves to die

they are in bong land
she knew she was being recorded from somewhere
she was playing it up which is the smart thing to do

This nigga must be bruce lee or some shit

I wish I had the balls to live this guy's life, if even for a day. Gods, what I would give to hit women without a care in the world.

Attached: 1542405318146.jpg (235x190, 22K)