Kinos about world shattering discoveries?

Attached: 5E69F002-924E-4A17-95CC-25E8434B4D89.png (432x330, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.sas.com/content/sastraining/2014/10/16/how-do-men-rate-women-on-dating-websites-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sex

>world-shattering
>people are more likely to like/trust an attractive person than an unattractive one

The distribution makes no sense here
t. fucked tons of bitches from (((dating apps)))

>wonder why everyone always treats me like a serial killer or a potential criminal despite the fact I've literally never once done anything remotely bad
>find out I just have an extremely "untrustworthy face"

why is so much of life determined by such arbitrary bullshit?

Attached: The-continua-of-untrustworthy-face-stimuli-shown-as-a-percentage-of-the-morph-level.jpg (683x347, 50K)

I don't get it, does 100 mean least untrustworthy? Personally I would always trust an ugly person than an attractive one because they have to make up for their ugliness in other ways.

People naturally judge people based on looks. Ugly people are perceived to be untrustworthy, poor, and prone to crime. Manlets are perceived as weak, unintelligent, and undeserving of respect. Fat people are perceived to be lazy and stupid

Attached: 0pgm2hfzdx401.png (990x592, 747K)

That’s logical. Why would you trust a person who can’t even take care of himself

It’s almost as if people who look good also have a good personality, are smart, and strong because of genetics.

And said perceptions change after the initial visual judgement. That's how I always ended up less popular than the funny, charismatic ugly guys (same height as me too, and skinny fat where I'm fit). For every lonely incel bitching about how it would be oh so better if they just looked handsome there's someone good looking on the opposite end of the spectrum like me thinking how much things would be better if I was actually likable and confident.

Just believe in urself dude

>He thinks this is an argument

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

You must be fun at parties

Yeah, I can be. I tends to know one or two fun drinking games most others haven't played before too.

people will say its because we are biased towards attractiveness, which is true to an extent, but chances are chad mc 10/10 isn't going to be some autist dropping spaghetti everywhere or saying weird neckbeard shit

At least you didn't lie about being unlikable.

In my experience ugly guys tend to have bad personalities or are just lazy since they don't really take care of themselves

I'm a good looking guy but people tend to avoid me when I open my mouth, even if I get plenty of looks from girls all the time.

Attached: 1553686597203.jpg (720x537, 39K)

I didn't lie about anything full stop.

>Crossing out names
Take this gay shit back to niggit

>Treated like the ugly fuck you are youre whole life
>Ending up with a terrible personality
Weird how that works out

>In my experience ugly guys tend to have bad personalities
So....OP image confirmed?

A popular ugly guy or a unpopular good looking you will always have more perspective than an incel that both looks like shit and is an unlikable sperg.

Being skinnyfat and making a girl laugh one time isn't gonna get you laid. At least you won't die a virgin

visit any computer science department to confirm this,yes ugly people have shit personalities.
God I want to kill my entire fucking CS department so fucking bad, bunch of beta orbiters incels waste of space

Attached: 000.jpg (454x293, 23K)

Just be yourself bro

While this may hold true for guys, I'm not sure it does for girls

This is why you have guys that are good looking but introverted or not very confident, i.e. they weren't attractive teens and only grew into their looks or did things to improve themselves later. The incel notion that Chad is born a Greek god and worshipped as such since being a fucking infant is absurd.

Ugly girls are either butthurt cunts or annoying orbiters, just like ugly men.

The guys in my CS department are either normal enough to have a gf or wizards enough to pay any attention to the women in the class

Ironically it's one of the girls who makes Reddit tier jokes constantly that's the worst one there

This is what people always ignore. It's hard to be an upbeat positive person when the entire world is just tearing you down over and over and relationships are 10x harder

Not sure where you stand but I often see incels claiming how looks are everything how it permeates the social hierarchy completely, to the point that a good looker just automatically is popular than an ugly guy irrelevant of how either ones behaves.

lol I had the same experience, although it wasn't so much orbiters but just 95% ugly nerds
Changed my major after one semester so I could hit on all the pre-law qt's

>to the point that a good looker just automatically is popular
You're forgetting women only consider the top 20% of men to be good looking. Decent looking isnt enough.

A good looking guy may not necessarily be popular, but he can at least get a gf in his lifetime.

Please greentext some of the funny or cringe worthy stuff you've seen.

Attached: 1558501062626.png (640x474, 59K)

Where's the evidence for this 80/20 bullshit?

I remember when there was some sort of "show pics of students as little kids or babies before showing them now" or whatever in high school and girls all loudly d'aawww'd at my little kid photo. It really makes me wonder what went wrong, because I'm literally a 30 year old virgin who can't stand how my face looks.

>Decent looking isnt enough
I have ample evidence I above decent and well within the top 20% when it comes to looks, and I have no significant drawback either like short height.

Even if true, that just means you have to be better looking than 4 out of every 5 dudes, which is pretty good odds.

I read somewhere the children that are less cute do grow up to be better looking and the ones with the real cute faces don't. Look at some of those GoT actors that now look like shit but were cute children.

Are you retarded or a woman?

>I'm literally a 30 year old virgin who can't stand how my face looks
>Everybody thought I was adorable
>Oh but boo hoo I think I'm ugly
Fuck off you attention seeking faggot. We're not gonna sit here and tell you that you're actually not ugly and that everybody likes you

there is literally no justification that you are still lonely virgin desperate for body contact

Attached: gbjklr5raxvy.jpg (525x746, 84K)

blogs.sas.com/content/sastraining/2014/10/16/how-do-men-rate-women-on-dating-websites-part-2/

Attached: okc_rating_curve1.png (500x300, 9K)

Neither, I'm a chad

Reminder that Arthas did nothing wrong

can confirm, this dudes alpha af

how did you make this comic about me? do you know who I am irl?

Now post the ones that shows how the messaging distribution, i.e. men hounding the attractive women and women messaging the guys they rate as average way more. Ah, that's right, you're not liable to do that as that puts a dent in the narrative, nor will you acknowledge it's a fucking dating site where everything is visual and the other factors that can make a man attractive to a woman cannot be displayed.

Shut up faggot

Describe yourself via greentext. How the hell do you determine whether you're Chad or not?

lol

no u

Attached: DcXX8meUQAAYQS8.png (858x374, 34K)

pls tell me how chad...

What difference does that make? This is simply a score to rate the attractiveness of a person of the opposite sex. Men rate women roughly following a normal distribution, women rate 1/6 of men as above average.

Attached: okc_rating_curve.png (500x300, 9K)

this time Yea Forums related

Attached: 1361585027758.gif (500x213, 474K)

The true Chad response would be no response

Ugly people really do have awful personalities though and places like Yea Forums offer a glimpse into that. Just look at the posts from the "unfuckables". Personally, I don't trust ugly people because they believe they've been "dealt" a bad hand, making them jealous and generally mean spirited towards attractive people. These negative traits always surface eventually and attractive looking people can sense it.

Ah, but this is where Chadonian Mechanics gets tricky. Some believe Chad is all looks, hence he can be confident, shy, whatever. Others believe Chad is also a state of mind and one must have confident, alpha behaviour to be a Chad.

Kino

Attached: MV5BMjA1MDExOTU3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE5MzIwMg@@._V1_UY1200_CR105,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 110K)

Imagine never asking a girl because you're incredibly scared of being rejected haha

Attached: 1551829497219.png (131x141, 23K)

I don't get how the rare ugly or fat or whatever person that gets with someone way out of their league. SURELY they, if they have any decency, should feel guilty, that that this person can do way better than them, and, consequently, break the whole thing off altogether.

It's not arbitrary, the instincts developed in response to evolution. Ugly people like say those with big hooked noses are less likely to be trustworthy. People who have lax standards or fewer choices in breeding end up with uglier people so either they are doing shitty things in their social circle which limits them or they themselves are just people who lack standards (self control etc) which means they are going to be less trustworthy and reliable.

>got rekt by mal'ganis and culled stratholme out of sheer buttfrustration
>did nothing wrong
pick one

Common. Very common, even among average to pretty attractive guys. Maybe it's cause of how shitty the fathers of this generation are.

its more true for women and less true for men

Attached: 1537032064706.jpg (1016x1500, 374K)

chad is always a state of mind
looks without confidence stops working once you're older than 14

find love

This. Fear of rejection is fucking brutal. It even prevents men from going out and getting jobs

>looks without confidence stops working once you're older than 14

Literally me.

imagine being this deluded.

>tfw I get asked by everyone why I don't have a girlfriend
>women in relationships flirt with me
>dudes usually go out of their way to be friends with me
>every time I make a dating account i get matched with nothing but whales

I really don't understand.

What's with redditors crossing names in these pics?
How much of a cuck can you be?

t. has never actually been a part of a large functioning social circle as an adult or likely not even as a teenager

>when you are so much of a shut in all your societal experience is from internet screencaps
You won't even know that people who use dating apps are the bottom of the barrel of society.

Think about it, what kind of person goes on a date, you know, something you do with someone you like, based only on a bunch of pics and a small description which might as well be a complete fabrication?

Even if girls come on to you because you're attractive it will get you exactly nothing if you're an autist who drops spaghetti and cant hold a conversation or avoid awkward silences or god forbid you don't even know if shes coming on to you or not.

Have you never actually interacted with a woman before? or anyone normal people at all?

I WISH I WAS A LITTLE BIT TALLER

Attached: skeelo.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Literally asked a girl out for the first time recently, I'd say if you have any inkling of desire do it.
Never really felt all that compelled to, but I knew I'd regret not asking her

>tfw the only grills who want to get with me are 2young

Attached: 1380848802746.png (771x929, 16K)

Not that guy but how do you know when a girl is just being polite and nice a person and when she's actually attracted and coming onto you?

>all the times people have made comments about me being in a bad mood

I...its just my default face i cant help it!

No such thing

This post is off-topic.

If there is hair on the muff, she is old enough.

∩___∩
|ノ ヽ
/ ● ● | クマ──!!
| (_●_) ミ
彡 、 |∪| 、`\
/ __ ヽノ /´> )
(___) / (_/
| /
| /\ \
| / ) )
∪ ( \
\_)

>I'm very good looking
>But I'm not confident
No one here believes both of things are true, and even if they were you'd be the least pitiable person imaginable

To the ones who will actually read this tl;dr

Attached: introvertion.png (623x3374, 392K)

This. Women are worthless whores and theres plently of legitimate research that proves this, but all these infographics with "Tinder responses" or "Plently of Fish survey" as sources are literally just bait for shut in incels. People who use dating apps want to either A. fuck or B. are worthless dregs of society who can't get a date any other way, so of course all the responses will be 100% biased towards looks because thats all anyone will give a shit about. You think Melissa cares if Chaddy is a high school dropout when she's alone for the 6th Friday night in a row and her pussy starts tingling? Of course not, that only becomes an issue 3 weeks later when she finds out his mom still pays his phone bill and he asks to move in so he can have a place to live

Read . Are you really so dim you believe all men sit neatly into the three categories of ugly, shy incel, normie Norman who is average all over, and handsome, tall, ultra confident Chad? Grow up, man.

I dunno how people who post infographics and charts all day don't just kill themselves. Not even shitposting.

Well I understand why you wouldn’t want introverts in retail.

Who is posting infographics all day? Because you see them a lot it’s always the same person? Ever consider you’re not very bright?

im really not full on normie and ive had plenty of problems discerning it myself, ive missed a plethora of opportunity from women who are attracted to me

body language is a big one obviously, if they like to get close to you and make physical contact and such, but even then that is something that can happen with a close friend who just feels comfortable around you

im honestly really not the best person to ask, fopr example if you want to cringe, I had the women of my dreams at the time take me back after a party and she had to ask me to hold her hand as we walked and asked me to spoon her a few times, seeming almost annoyed/concerned the second time and even then i wasn't even sure how intimate i should be. I just was not sure what i should do and immediately afterwards she started grew more cold towards me and moved away eventually

Fuck off, Chris.

>Who is posting infographics all day?
Guys from r/braincels invading Yea Forums.

eh in my uni their pretty normal for most cases, some nerd autist of course but most of them are normies with a few chads even

I had an old best friend of mine who was quiet and weirded my other friends out but around me and others he knew well was animated and had a sick, violent sense of humor. Nothing more extreme than you would find on here, so yea I got along well with him but I just figured he was too shy for my normie friends so whatever, a lot of them thought he was weird though. Eventually I moved away and he had a kid, now he’s in prison for the rest of his life for beating the newborn to death. I guess my normie friends may have accurately sensed something? Who knows, interesting though

>Who is posting infographics all day?
You acting like there aren't people that do exactly that? On this fucking site, of all places? How new are you, buddy?

that point at one

Caring too much about your looks makes you insecure and brings out the negativity in you.

You should aim to look decent (lift, eat healthy, etc.) and fix whatever flaws you have that can be fixed (get braces, lift, eat healthy) and nothing beyond that.

>killing a baby
Yikes. I hope he gets fucked by Bubba all day.

Yep. You drive yourself insane trying to make yourself look as perfect as possible before going outside.

There should be a few 1,5s etc.
This data is obvious bullshit

This is what I tell everybody.

I mean, I never had to do that and I've never let someone who succeeded using this information but just be yourself.

Monkeybranching is real. They won't tell you this here but a lot of normalfag relationships start because they straight up take them from someone else. Doomed to fail from the start obviously but that doesn't stop it from being the standard MO. Very few options if you're not willing to do it since you're basically limited to girls that accidentally end up single for a couple weeks.

if respect yourself and it shows othey people will respect you (or envy you)

just don't fall too far into vanity and arrogance

And be yourself.