Uncle, lol, please shit down and have sex

Uncle, lol, please shit down and have sex.

Attached: 1558349466502.jpg (1103x551, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMdp6rgrruk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gods edmure was based

Also Brans dick doesnt work

The biggest balls in the seven kingdoms.

we both had sex on our respectively wedding nights, my dear. Bran's telling everyone about yours

Can someone give me a serious answer on why this happened? Like, any explanation, I didn't got it at all.

Edmure was always a comic relief character in the show. He's lucky he was even in this episode.

Girl power!!

Edmure's meant to be loveable but stupid. Problem is nothing they ever show us makes him seem particularly stupid, just goofy at worst.

Has Sansa had sex with someone other than Ramsey?

fuck off redditor

because the show turned Edmure into a comic relief buffoon so this was pretty fitting. though I'm not sure why they're doing comic relief ten minutes after a major character died

rad

>S8
>proper explanations

Attached: 1417414217245.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

lol no
she's a rape survivor now and needs trigger warnings and shit
the north will be overrun in a week

I wish she would shit on me, spit on me and tell me to have sex

Edmure is a loser nerd so we bully him. What kind of a man can't shoot a bow or wage war?

>Edmure's meant to be loveable but stupid
not really

>One of the top generals in Robb's army
>Survived the red wedding
>Survived being a Lannister prisoner
>Had the balls to propose himself king over westerns
B

Shit down your throat and rape you bitch

/ourcaptain/ should of been king.

All hail king Fitzjames

>There is nothing worse than an user who has lost his joy.
>He's become insufferable.
>I can't work out why he's even here.
>He despises kino.
>Even the kino of a good pudding.
>And he looks down on we fans of thrones

Epik

In what world does talking down to your uncle (and equal in power) like that not make you seem like a bitch? And why did people praise it?

>a woman suffering consequences for any action of hers
H A V E S E X

>Sit down
>No I will not, and you will not speak to me in such a manner. You've a lot to learn about political affairs, grow up child.

That entire scene was fucking disgusting.

>Sansa telling her uncle to sit down for no reason, uncle not speaking back to her for no reason
>Appointing a new king, there is no arguments, Bran is voted for with little conversation
>Starks now control both the north and the south, other Lords are okay with this
>Sansa just casually asks to be a fucking nation, everyone is okay with this
>Greyjoy says absolutely nothing to do this despite their entire stick being they want to stop being cucks to the south
>Greyworm being fine with Jon joining the watch and the imp being hand of the fucking king, all because DND don't want to kill off main characters

based and havesexpilled

HAVE SEX
A
V
E
S
E
X

Pretty good criticisms user. I'm sure Preston will point these out as well

nah preston will just be creaming himself over chadrobin

>shit down
>have sex

Don't make fun of Sansa, or I'll put you back in the cagey.

Attached: GoT-Bran-ew_3.jpg (1200x680, 70K)

Do you think this actor was annoyed all he did for the last 3 seasons was be autistic and make that face

Edmure, please shut up, and listen to your niece.

Attached: mofthev.jpg (2070x1380, 183K)

Edmure, you need to shut up and sit down.

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-New-Prince-of-Dorne.jpg (1400x700, 71K)

He didn't even completely make the face. They cgi'd his eyes.

you're pulling my leg

Ed, be nice to our neighboring Queen, or else I'll warg into you every time you try to have sex until you die.

Attached: 1462979427-bran.png (480x264, 105K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IMdp6rgrruk

5:30 or so. Be nice he's a 20-year old goober.

So that the audience doesn't go "wouldn't everyone vote for this guy to be king instead of bran?"

the hound

Assuming she's inherited Robb's position as King of the North and the Riverlands then she has every right to talk to him in such a manner tbqh.

>Lady Stark, when Catelyn arrested Tyrion Lannister to avenge your crippled brother, it was the Riverlands that endured the blunt of the punitive war launched by Lord Tywin. Rivermen were slaughtered and raped for your house. We Rivermen preferred peace, and there was a deal, for your brother to marry Roslin... Yet he forsook his engagement and wed that lowborn nurse, and the war continued. I was held captive, humiliated, starved... and my uncle was slain, all for the love your King in the North had for that Volantis whore... It was through my efforts to save Riverrun - to spare it from the bloodbath of a Lannister assault - that my dynasty survived... You and your crippled brother have no better claim then I do, and I will make my case. So no my dear niece - I will not sit down.

Attached: dj4ljknbddz21.png (1383x801, 1.13M)

YAS QUEEN SLAY

Attached: file.png (929x1293, 536K)

Edmure, you're delusional. Please sit down.also report to the infirmary to have sex

Attached: 1557349067516.jpg (996x1494, 207K)

He died a virgin

Preston killed himself after the final episode

Attached: 1558347393956.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

nah if episode 3 didn't make him kill himself, nothing will
>all those white walker theories about hive-minds, pacts, genetics, inbreeding, post-apocalypse, all done away with in one BACKSTAB

>he still hasn't uploaded
i'm getting worried lads

These women need some proper dickin their babinas

Attached: 1556911919159.jpg (716x717, 45K)

based

Fucking baste

Attached: 1558321097566.png (534x668, 37K)

He was giving a speech on who he thought should be the new king, or possibly even suggesting himself. And this was not his place, he doesn't have the character or status for either.
And obviously the feminist character put him in his place.

The hardest thing to accept, is why Grey Worm didn't just kill Jon right away. He wasn't a politician, he didn't give a shit about sucession and external politics, I can't picture a scenario where Grey Worm have Jon under his custody for killing Daenerys, voices his wish on having him killed, but still, he keeps him locked for WEEKS until a gathering formed mostly by Jon's friends and family arrive there to decide his fate. The thing you would expect from his character, specially considering how he was portrayed in this season, is that he would just kill Jon right away, and then face the consequences, instead of expecting Jon's parents, former vassals, friends, and family to sentence him to death.

Attached: 1432172302273.png.jpg (187x200, 6K)

>no salsa, I won't sit down. I was forced into a marriage becuase your brother couldn't keep his hands off his gypsy whore and broke a promise to a prominent ally of the north. Then my wife and child were held hostage by the lannisters. Then your goblin sister killed my wife becuase she was a frey. I am lord over a considerable domain and I will be heard.
bases edmure

F

its OK cant wait to see him being a chad as Prince Philip in Crown season 3

holy fuck based

[ ] have sex
[X] this guy fucks

Starks always betray their allies! Even Ned didn't kill Jon like Bobby B would have wanted. Literally the worst house.

Have Sex.

he literally rules over the riverlands and is one of the major houses remaining

this
you have a character who would casually slit the throats of POWs, based on implied "orders" from Dany, and he doesn't immediately try to kill Jon for killing the ruler he so fanatically serves

It's not particularly out of place for him to offer himself up. He is a major Lord. I'm shocked that he was the only one to attempt it.

Sansa didn't get raped enough

Attached: Have sex gregor.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

dude strong women lmao

>I have already had sex with someone younger and more attractive than you, now begone Thot in the Norf, the adults are talking

>awww hawww *booiiing* *cartoon sound effect as he flanks sword against seat*

To be fair, he did seem like comic relief to begin with user.

don't forget the part where the honorable Ned Stark took some creative liberties with Bobby B's will

Why don't you explain how it works niece, as having had to husband's before your 17th nameday I'm sure you're the expert.

>Then your goblin sister killed my wife becuase she was a frey
Is this true? She spared Walder's wife after all.

Because every character is one dimensional now, he made a strategic blunder and was arrogant to Rob so now that's all his character is

Same reason Hillary Mormont killed the giant or Batgoblin killed the Night King.
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHITE MEN NEED TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP

loveable, yes but stupid, nah not really. More rash. He orchestrated victories in battle even if it sacrificed Robb's long term plan to ambush Tywin.

>Is that an offer, Lady Sansa?
>Sorry but I'm afraid I must decline, loyalty to my banging hot wife actually means something to me

Holy shit I can't tell if this man has had sex or needs to have sex.

Is this the new Jonahposting?

Queen of the North, Destroyer of Incels

I can't imagine what it would feel like to be humiliated to this degree. I would want to die and take Sansa down with me.

>proposing to make yourself king

>Book Edmure misses the shot during his father's funeral once before the Blackfish takes over, who sympathetically basically tells Edmure shit happens, and Edmure missed the shot because he's grieving for the father he loved
>LOL! Look at show Edmure miss again and again! What a beta loser! HA. And the Blackfish is totes BADASS xD xP So funneh

Attached: laugh.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Nobody else was stepping up.

what do you mean he gets tight frey pussy every night

Why does the lesser sex like to call others mediocre?

Has done literally nothing since the red wedding. Before that he surrendered the Tully castle to Jaimie and fucked up Robs plan. Most of the people there fought the night king and took kings landing, so they're obviously going to be more influential. This thread is dumb

He would make a better King than " 'Bran' the Broken", out of everyone there he would have made the best King assuming the Iron Islands goes away too, as they had wanted.

All they need is marry the Tully-Frey kid to someone in Dorne. They are already related to the Starks in the north and the heir in Vale.

>And this was not his place,
He's the heir to House Tully, he's married to one of the few surviving Freys, certainly the only one who didn't betray everyone else. He's uncle to Jon Arryn of the Vale.

Can anyone explain this scene where he met with the king beyond the wall? Was it part of a grand northern conspiracy?

Attached: stealth.jpg (480x277, 19K)

Her milkshake brought him across the hall.

They were planning a sailing expedition beyond the North.

>Has Sansa had sex with someone other than Ramsey?

Do we count dogs named after women that Ramsay has raped and skinned?

These are legitimately female incels

It will be elaborated on in the prequel series

It was an odd choice to have him travel so far to the north and for them to show the scene without any audible dialogue, just muffled speech.

Robin would have made the best king because Yohn Royce would have been pulling the strings. The Vale also probably had the largest standing army at that point.

Attached: RobinArryn.png (297x399, 276K)

Yep. No problems breaking bethotrals with Freys or killing their own Karstark relatives because Karstarks killed some Lannister shits. What a pathetic bunch.

The chad in the east

Attached: chad.jpg (750x750, 111K)

I clapped when she said that

he went there to listen to tales about crossing significant landmarks and civil war

No one else was stepping up, even if they disagreed it would force someone else to throw there hat in the ring

To subvert your expectations, goy.

Why does Grey Worm think Daenerys is dead? No witnesses, no body, no evidence, no motive. If he thought John would have any motivation to kill her why would he have ever let him near her?

cause she is a main character and a woman and he is a side character

>we get to vote and participate because we are part of the seven kingdoms
>oh, now that we are king we want no part in that shit
lol

What's Dorne prince's name?

Menzies is an incredibly good British actor. Jews and Leftists have a pathological need to degrade white men because they have no culture themselves, and feel inferior. This is why they idolize cuckoldry, and why their abortion rates are six times higher than those of proper Aryans. On some level they sense that they are genetically inferior and want real men to impregnate their wives.

A way they cope, however, is by paying actors to humiliate themselves in this manner. Edmure Tully in the books is a rascal who gets up to mischief but never actually does anything wrong. His actor in the show is objectively better than Sansa's, this is the guy who played fucking Brutus in Rome, the first and last good series that HBO released. The two disgusting Christkillers who wrote the script thought "how can we make this guy and thus white people who don't suck cock look dumb," and then decided on letting Edmure's niece, who runs a depopulated country poorer than the Riverlands (of which Edmure is now de-facto King) talk down to him.

Pretty much nonsense. tl;dr, it's Jews.

Attached: orsonwelles.jpg (214x317, 18K)

>I didn't say but if we're attacked/ our autonomy is threatened plz help thanks

> Hey Rob I sallied out and beat the enem-
> REE YOU RUINED MY SEKRIT PLAN DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING

Attached: 1558204788371.png (706x501, 213K)

Walder's wife wasn't a frey

kek

>muh jewish conspiracy
Have sexual intercourse

BTFO

probably both

that's the fuckin kind of Yea Forums crossposting i like to see fuck ya

Attached: slappy slappy.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Solid Snek

It's almost like they ran out of ideas because D&D were a couple of hacks who phoned the season in to work on starwars

he interfered with the sly Stark conspiracy to put Bran on the throne and make the north independent, I think it was obvious.
He's actually the lord of the Riverlands now that Frey and blackfish are dead.
Quentyn Martlell
Anyone else got the feeling that Robbin is much more capable now that he has a good mentor?

If only white knights all lost their reverence of women...

Really more of a genetic predilection than a conspiracy. Jews and Leftists are naturally inferior people. They acknowledge this by murdering their own children in sufficient numbers to reduce themselves to below replacement birthrates.

It makes sense that they would sabotage themselves deliberately in this way. It also makes perfect sense that the people with the lowest birthrate in the world would squeal "HAVE SEX" when getting blown the fuck out.

We are talking about an epic scale of dunning-kruger syndrome here. The people who made it part of their religion to murder their own babies in the womb and to respect wamman, unironically talking about sex?

Yikes!

Attached: 35164 - abuse bad-mummah drown foal_dies rejection safe.png (680x5720, 171K)

He was Lord of Riverrun before the Blackfish was dead. He was Hoster Tully's son.

Hating the opposite sex is actual 4 year old tier retardation. Do you tell women to ignore your 'no girls allowed' sign on their way in?

>the inferior people are manipulating everyone

I don't think he'll want to leave the Vale though.

No, just going extinct mostly. I mean they try to manipulate people but they don't do it well, as everyone laughing at shitty Jewish movies and left-wing propaganda proves.

They can't even manipulate boomers into wars anymore. That's why all those mercenaries they hired in Syria are being tortured to death even now.