Lost In Translation

Does Yea Forums really think this is kino? Scarlett Johansson has a great ass. Was Coppola moistening her panties over that ass? The movie drops off a steep cliff immediately after that intro. Murray's character doesn't even get to fuck her. Instead he fucks some butterfaced hag that sings gramma music. redpill me why anybody should ever waste more than the first 15 minutes on this stupid chic flic.

Attached: lost in translation.jpg (960x1440, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6iVPCRflQM
youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw it once in 2011 because I kept hearing about it and although I liked it, I didn't quite understand why it was so praised.

We are supposed to feel sympathy for some old pervert?

Murray was never funny. And neither was Robbie Williams. I've never seen a funny white comedian.
Good actors, terrible comedians. Only one who came close to black stand up was Bill Burr. And then he sucked.

the trailer makes it look like a comedy. it's not
youtube.com/watch?v=W6iVPCRflQM

Please leave Kino alone and go watch a marvel movie.
You shouldn't even be allowed to watch Lost in Translation.

Ha, I remember seeing this and thinking that. I wonder how many people went to see it expecting a goofy Bill Murray comedy.

Not OP,but the movie is garbage there is nothing interesting about it and it goes nowhere.The fact that some people think this film is one of the greatest films ever made is laughable.

It's good because of the tone and the feeling it evokes

Attached: 17448156-2010-1086.jpg (2010x1086, 212K)

this isn't a valid criticism
if you're going to criticize a highly lauded film and you won't accept anything good about it then what you say is meaningless.

nothing Sofia Coppola has ever made has been "kino", and this glorified WKW ripoff certainly isn't an exception.

>then what you say is meaningless
like the movie itself,look I don't want to waste my time dissecting the whole movie and then explaining what made it bad.I watched it years ago can't even remember the shitty plot.

No, it is about two vapid Americunt twats wasting their time in Japan
>abloobloo I have to do this booze commercial for six millions dollars, woe is me
>abloobloo I am bored and too shallow to entertain myself while my partner does an actual job that allows me to stay in the most expensive district in Tokio

Gas.

Have sex

dilate

>I watched it years ago can't even remember the shitty plot.
that is because there was none

seek help

Last life in universe is similar to lit. Check it out.

>muh nothing happens
pathetic plotcels

someone post the vincent gallo quote

pls

go away sofia, nobody likes you

I don't recall either character being quite that pathetic as you're making them out to be. They just feel hollow and empty with no idea what to do with the rest of their lives, and besides, they don't inflict their dissatisfaction upon other people and expect sympathy. They keep most of that shit to themselves because they know they shouldn't really complain.

I was gonna say Murray was sort of a letdown but I'm sure it was a shitty script

Not true. He was good in Rushmore

>black standup
>entirely muh whitey
Blacks are females of races.

I found it vaguely racist as someone who has traveled to japan.
>hurrdurr why do japanese have problems speaking English R’s and L’s
And other several examples.
Also this
Movie is a 2 1/2 stars at best

It’s a pretty boring movie.

It's good but overrated.

Comedy is subjective. Black comedians have never made me laugh. It's just "white people do this?? sheeeeit" humour.

Dave Chapelle is pretty good, or at least he was when he was still relevant in the 90s

Is emotional intimacy cheating?

Attached: AEF3D2A2-923F-4E3F-ACB4-681514BCEA54.gif (500x254, 999K)

For me the film drops off just before Murray sleeps with the singer. Before than I thoroughly enjoyed. But still a comfy film.

Yes.

Protip: be a man and take charge of these home improvement projects, I watched my own father cowtow on his knees like a dog to my mom when we were remodeling and all it did was make both miserable
Also which one is burgundy?

Attached: 58F5A195-D35A-4739-A2FD-3E60C946F575.jpg (886x480, 18K)

yeah. it's definitely not rewatchable

You have to be in the right extential mood to enjoy it at all

Attached: 4421A50C-C150-4AFD-984A-E07EAC2C028B.gif (499x266, 770K)

Attached: D649C33A-9C9F-4CD6-8E0A-D01CAE698C2A.gif (570x291, 1.17M)

This
Its a movie about mystery and melancholia, feelings and chance.
That's why women love it.

It has good atmosphere.
Also I visited the New York bar in Tokyo.
Amazing view.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4

>get dragged to a foreign country
>have no job or social life
She is allowed to feel lonely.

>Robbie Williams
retard