What was that one website that has alleged posts from celebs about other celebs...

what was that one website that has alleged posts from celebs about other celebs? someone posted it here and I don't remember what it was

Attached: 1554216348218.jpg (460x397, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have it but it's fake, don't bother

send it anyway, just want to see out of curiosity

>don't bother
Not like you're giving him a choice you useless retard.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

Here you go big guy

>agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
thanks senpai

What do you do with that hair? Buzz cut? Bic it? I’m not there yet... but my top is thinning in that style.

>What do you do with that hair? Buzz cut? Bic it? I’m not there yet... but my top is thinning in that style.

You put a bag on your head and fill it with helium.

Then what, user?

Attached: 03154D3E-E215-4F1B-B9F2-68A9C57588AB.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>me: "oh boy, THIS site! can't wait to read the juicy gossip..."
>item pointing out that Mick Jagger is callous
>item suggesting that Cardi B does coke
What the fuck is this mundane frau shit

fin

Nice of you to post what user was looking for, but reminder that “Enty” is some fantasy of a NEET blogging, janny-like, for zero compensation pretending he has the inside track of beautiful millionaires but constantly shown to be totally full of shit whenever he dares make an allegation that can be conclusively proven either way. Hell, his whole schtick is just a dodge around California’s defamation laws
Also please keep in mind he’s a pozzed dweeb who tries to #metoo Chad celebs for slaying too much puss. Almost certainly a literal homosexual male feminist. Pretty pathetic lmao. Occasionally worth a laugh tho, so enjoy

Attached: 90BE84FB-0EEA-4DCA-B1DA-B068B8893B57.jpg (1118x744, 339K)

Some of it is easily verifiable though.

Sure, the stuff everyone already knew before he wrote it. Do I really have to dig up all of his massively off-base misses at 2:20am? If you’ve read him for any amount of time we should be on the same page

Fuck off, I want to believe that Chloe Grace Moretz tries to pick up random waiters for bisexual threesomes with herself and her brother.

>everyone already knew
He's the gossiper OF RECORD. It's just supposition until he corroborates it.

Enty would be alright if he wasn’t such a faggot sjw seething that A-listers treat groupies as disposable, which they are. It’s hard to be funny when you’re a phony ass moral crusader trying to shit on people everyone likes better than you

He called out Dan Schneider way ahead of anyone.

>This A list mostly movie actor/superhero/frequent poster to social media spent nearly $100K on his sex dungeon. Chris Evans

I wonder how cap as a dungeon master

>The heart attack threatening producer just lost his highest paying gig. That house of cards just got more shaky. Lets watch that wedding turn into an Elvis elopement to save some money.
>I told you this week that if the money went bye bye that so would this bar reality star. It probably wasn't all the money, but maybe she found out how much he really has. Oh, or maybe she took the better offer from the rapper since he has been a contestant prior to this for her affection. You just know he would post that picture. Lala Kent ("Vanderpump Rules")/Randall Emmett/50 Cent

Based fofty bankrupting the jew

this is what 3.6 does to you

HOLY SHIT, Keith Flint was murdered?!

When your hair gets like that just shave it. It looks ridiculous to hold on to hair like that. Lose weight, get fit in order to rock the bald look

It's amazing some of the shit he gets worked up over considering what a cesspool hollywood is

Attached: basedworth.jpg (1344x86, 37K)

Lmao Schneider has been a known pedo for a decade, we’ve been memeing about him here since before I could drink legally. You’re probably being sarcastic and just mocking how the guy bandwagons, but I’m pretty trashed for a wednesday so here goes

Post the ones where he’s raging / crying that Max Landis fucks around. You can just tell the guy’s a Virgin. It’s obvious from how mad he gets about guys having casual sex

Yea Forums got it from him.

No idiot, high moral standards are part of the genre of the blind item. It goes back to early fan magazine culture.

> he was just PRETENDING to be pozzed
Oh...

>pozzed
Using an alt-right term, coined to describe enfeebled degenerate culture, to mock someone for upholding traditional moral standards? You seem confused.

Obviously you haven't read the very daring items about "The Club".

This site is awesome. Turns out Soph is friends with Shadman. Now THAT'S interesting.

> How creepy is it that this foreign born three named underage actress had a personal fitting of her clothes while in the presence of the foreign born A+ list rapper/singer who has been creeping on her for well over a year. Millie Bobby Brown/Drake (Millie Bobby Brown supports BFF Drake’s fashion line)

Why the fuck does nobody do something?

Upholding traditional moral standards, sure
Read the the thread: