Remember when I let that escaped lunatic in the house because he was dressed as Santa Claus? Well...

Remember when I let that escaped lunatic in the house because he was dressed as Santa Claus? Well, YOU have a gambling problem!

Attached: simpsons.jpg (640x480, 24K)

sneed

Remember when I let that escaped lunatic in the house because he was dressed as Sneed? Well, YOU have a feeding problem

based

Sneedsneedsneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneedsneed sneedsneedsneed sneed sneed sneed sneedsneed sneed sneed sneed sneed Sneedsneed Sneed? Sneed, SNEED sneed sneed sneedsneedsneed sneedsneed!

based and Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.pilled

Alright, got it out of your systems? Now can we act like adults and have a comfy simpsons thread, please?

What's everyone's favorite holiday episode? I'll answer after I get 5 replies

no more comfy threads, stayvun.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190115-131043_Chrome.png (2448x757, 22K)

Will we ever be able to discuss this show again?

formerly? yes
presently? no

formerly chuck's

>Remember when I used to be a gruff but well-meaning father and not a retard huffing helium? Well sneed feed suck cuck (formerly cringe)!

probably not. this is a symptom of people being sick of the Simpsons and wishing it would go away, so we can truly be nostalgic about it.

>tfw about to massive shit

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

ThiS needed to be said.

Formerly didnt need to be said

ThiS sneeded to be said.

This thread aside, It is so nice to see that "sneed" is finally dying
"For You" had half a decade of prominence and seven years of frequent repetition. But Sneed? It's dying after two.
Whether it's Yea Forums to thank, or Yea Forums to blame, I am thankful.
God bless the Sopranos
DAMN YOU TO HELL SIMPSONS FOR MAKING ME THIS WAY!

Attached: davidbowie.png (1700x1700, 2.96M)

Formerly didnt need to be said

S11E04

>got it out of your SNEEDstems?

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1522862561179.jpg (766x960, 82K)

sneed

Don't feed the trolls. They only seed discord. Janny needs to fucking chuck these suckers off this Guatemalan car manufacturing forum.

sneeds feed and seed formerly chucks fuck and suck

Well la-di-da, Mr. Gucci loafers.

desu sneed has died because it is, ultimately, a poor imitation of "For you"
it has no versatility

How many times ya gonna say "cringe" stayvun?

sneed will never die because I'm a neet with loads of alcohol and coke, and no job, so what o I have better to do that contribute to this Italo-americano slangazzo?

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

based

YOU'RE JUST A CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC!
SO HARD TO GET THROUGH TO YOU!

Attached: 1552594209737.gif (305x301, 49K)

Sneed

Fellas can complain, but it's plainly clear at the end of the day
Yanks have been abandoning Yea Forums meme breads en masse for the last eighteen months

Attached: 1510886451298.png (881x492, 735K)

>Remember when I feed that escaped seed in the house because he was dressed as sneed? Well, YOU have a sneed problem!

You can solve the sneed problem with just a filter
Replace the words
SNEED with CHUCK
FEED with FUCK
and
SEED with SUCK

This thread aside, It is so nice to see that "Chuck" is finally dying formerly alive
"Sneed's Feed and Seed" had half a decade of prominence and seven to eight years of frequent repetition. But Chuck's? It's dying after two.
Whether it's Sneed to thank, or Sneed to blame, I am thankful.
God bless the Farmers
DAMN YOU TO HELL SNEEDSONS FOR MAKING ME THIS WAY!

Attached: 135465768.jpg (1120x800, 434K)

>meh
>shit
Everything Bowie did is kino.

Either the Thanksgiving one from season 2 or the Christmas one where Bart tried stealing the video game.

Either the Sneed one from season 11 or the Farmer one where Chuck tried stealing the seed.

S11E05

I personally don't compare the two but baneposting did become a normie (aka cityslicker aka reddit) meme so it gained more notice. Sneed is completely contained on 4channel formerly Yea Forums. A truly beautiful thing.

Lol!

THE SNEEDPOSTIN NEVER GONNA END STAYVUNN