I just did.

Is it funny to you yet?

>those noses

jesus that was horrible.

based
its not awful but its not great.

I'm not joking it's the worst fucking thing I've seen all year

abysmally unfunny

Did they scoop out your brain after they cut your dick off?

Honig?

This is the kind of stuff women would pretend to find funny just to call it "empowering."

I don't hate women but I hate the things they do and like and I hate how they get away with it.

Boo! Get new material

>what if Stella and Tim & Eric had a baby and it was made by unfunny woke brown people

I want to vomit myself to death.

Attached: stella.jpg (960x540, 93K)

Think about women and trannies literally equating everything of value in life to sex and how completely fucking pathetic and disgusting that is.

Lazzo has to be stoned to the fucking gills on the daily nowadays. Not to picking up shows like this but to deal with the fact that he completely sold the only network worth a shit down the shitpipe of political pandering schlock. Used to love AS but every new show is worse than the last, it's a fucking shame.

Stella kicked ass

I... I dont get it? Am I the problem? Am I missing something? Was there a joke in that entire video? What the goddamn fuck. Pure kikery

>another trashy jew comedy
Sandy is qt though

Attached: person_34240.png (400x400, 250K)

I guarantee you Lazzo is fucking absolutely miserable these days. Seriously I guarantee it. You can think that times just change and everything is fine, but if you look at what early adult swim was, you know that he's sold himself completely and he knows it without a doubt.

Adult Swim just wants its own Broad City.

Why does Adult Swim keep picking up/renewing shows that aren’t the Eric Andre Show and ATHF

World Peace getting cancelled was probably the moment he officially stopped caring, completely. The shows that have been picked up since have been bottom of the barrel.

Where's the real Debra?

Attached: Patricia-Heaton-Ray.jpg (1862x1048, 129K)

Words cannot describe the feeling that video evoked. I want off the ride.

Attached: 1FCC4D86-79E6-42DD-AB74-0A9A91859532.png (790x1010, 53K)

An unfunny Broad City Stella, but Broad City was never funny.

I think they may be trying to make fun of the things women do/talk about at social functions maybe? That's the best I can come up with and even that is still shit. It seems like they think as long as they themselves get the joke and it's cynical as fuck, it must be comic gold.

Attached: 1445476736061.jpg (600x499, 70K)

women are not funny

that spitting and drinking water bit was taken straight from just 3 boyz

Two Jews and a goy walk into a bar.

oy vey thanks for the show :)

Attached: file.png (214x317, 117K)

i dont expect anything better from adult swim.

The reason this is unfunny is because women are vain.
This is inspired by Tim and Eric, but here's the thing. Though T&E are woke types, they're not afraid of using themselves for comedy. How many times throughout T&E do they put on horrible costumes, makeup, and get awful liquids thrown at them? They know they're both fat men in their 30s/40s and they have no problem degrading themselves to incite laughter. In fact, they don't always appear. Usually they're directing other actors, either Z-list people who don't look great (like the I sit on you guy), or major actors (Bill O'Reilly, Will Ferrel) who they make as unappealing as possible.
Even MDE never really tries to make people look too good.

But look at that promo shot. Look at the video. Not only are these women beautifully dressed, they also go through multiple beautiful clothes throughout one clip. The humor is second to their appearance, their flaunting of ther wealth. What's funny about rich women in expensive clothes? Nothing. Would these women degrade themselves for the sake of your laughter? No. How can you even suggest such a thing. They are empowered. You're here to respect them, not to laugh, incel.

And there is the crux of the problem. 3 Busy Debras is at its core a vanity project. Like most female humor, it only makes the actors laugh, and it's only there to help them feel good about themselves. Similar to GhostBusters in that fashion. T&E was about the humor, MDE was about the humor, and 3DB is about the producers.
And it's impossible for anyone other than themselves or people trying to suck up to them to enjoy it because there's nothing amusing about people infatuated with themselves. My point is that they look like they have finely fuckable sweetholes.

I don't want to live in this world anymore. Even the simple art of humor, somthing humans have been able to effectively do for thousands of years witj next to no issue has been destroyed by them. The only thing keeping me from giving up on this pathetic 12 hours of work a day life is a good laugh at the end of my day. If adult swim can't even keep the simple art of humour, somthing so easy that minecraft youtubers can do it, how come they can't.

Attached: illust_74149374_20190522_025424.jpg (2048x1649, 545K)

>4
what was it like?

Attached: images copy.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Attached: 1525294741044.jpg (500x667, 59K)

I just don't see the jokes.

Where's the humor? At least be reflective or something like MDE was.

What do you get from watching this though?

Attached: Bray Wyatt.gif (194x190, 2.73M)

Based Helens poster

Pure fukin rage.

Girl lower middle was on that Vice Live show on Viceland, which started out as 2 hours, 4 nights a week...then went to 1 hour 4 nights a week...then was canceled. It was pretty brutal. It felt like a "we can replace Desus and Mero" type thing but clearly it was not. Also that girl kind of reminds me of Yhivi.