Huh...?!?

Huh...?!?

Attached: FB_IMG_1558467619078.jpg (828x653, 52K)

>deus ex machina horse
what's that referring to

subtle hint at presidential assasination, even tho you antifa onions boy killed the evil mad president you're going to be in jail but still alright.

Bran was the villain all along, he saw kings landing burning, he saw the rapes, the rapes.
Yet he did nothing to change it, he did everything to make it happen
The fucking night king is the real hero, trying to stop the three eyed raven from genociding all the humans, night king just wanted to chill out in the north

Attached: night king.png (571x662, 438K)

>Bran warging during the battle of Winterfell

Upon rewatch its clear he's trying to distract NK and remind him of his bait

Deus Ex, it's a video game bro

Jon's lineage didn't matter in the end, and that's the point of Game of Thrones. People in the show constantly died because of pride. The lannisters did terrible things because they thought their blood made them better than everyone. Jon rejecting his heritage is thematically consistent with where the show was heading. The message was that knowledge is power and that too much pride ultimately leads to sin. Tyrions character was all about undercutting the powerful through wit and humor and that's why in the world of Westeros, he was good.
Bran being king is shown as the first step to fixing a broken system and I get that. Fans who are mad about the show's outcome didn't understand the show. Attack the writing and acting, sure, but where the plot ended was fine. The series barely made it to a conclusion, but I'm glad it ended with some parts still working.

The horse from the bells. The director put in Arya riding it and D&D both fucking forgot about it making the transition between the episodes even more jarring.

oh yeah, that. yeah that was odd.
thanks user.

The absolute state of this dogshit show lmao

OOF

THIS
*unzips dick*

Why do normies need capeshit tier exposition for everything. Can't anything be left a mystery or ambiguous?

>8. Lord of Light
>10. Prince that was promised
>11. Azor Ahai
bait? or just facebook showfags?

Why is ur mom a whore LMAOOOOO dork

Can you imagine if these retards were made to watch a movie like 'Under the Skin'

>Zero explanation for what she was and why she was on earth in the first place. Wtf glazer?
>Wtf was that liquid stuff she kept walking into?
>So are we never going to learn about what happens to the child's on the beach?
>What was the point where she fingers herself in the mirror?
>Why did that guy burn her body in the end?
>So who was the motorcyclist? Are you telling me we are really getting no backstory for him?

it's about the journey, not the destination.

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (800x331, 41K)

Red herrings and expectations subverted.

Just wait for the books. I'm glad they condensed things. D&D would have fucked it up more if they tried to make everything work.

3.5/10

Attached: 1553141115534.jpg (317x291, 26K)

How does Bran fix anything when he did literally nothing the entire series?

all that shit and no one cares about whatever the fuck elves and magic and shit were about?

only reason i started reading the books is because im an elfag, never finished since watching the show and reading seemed to be shitty way to go about it. now the show was so shit i may never finish all those books i bought

Attached: TRUMPFOREVERTHISISAWESOME.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

The Pale Horse from the Book of Revelations.
Jesus Christ confirmed Lord of Light in GoT universe.

if it didn't matter why did they make such a big deal about it lmao

What is that from

>1
It was used to bring more stress towards Dany and to convince Varys to betray her. Should have been used to develop Jon as a leader but whatever
>2
Can't give a good answer
>3
Litterally used just to kill the Frey's
>4
His arc is about him failing to fight his addiction to Cersei
>5
Just to show how much of a scumbag Jamie was
>6
I don't think GRRM even knows
>7
Symbolism of muh pale rider
>8
The only idea I can have of this is that because Dany wanted to rule the world it would directly put Myr under threat, and therefore R'hllor's entire religion. So he brought back Jon just to fall in love with Dany, get in close, and kill her
>9
D&D are shitty writers and realized that if the unsullied and Dothraki we're destroyed at the long knight, then there would have been no reasonable way Jon and Tyrion would have been captured in the ending
>10
D&D are shitty writers and forgot
>11
D&D are shitty writers and forgot

>someone hand-animated this, telling themselves it would be worth the paycheck

S3 of stranger things, don't you recognize the goblino?

never watched this show, people can change their faces? that's fucking stupid lmao

>I don't think GRRM even knows
He doesn't really have much of a subplot in the books. After Tyrion is accused he just fucks off to the Stokesworths. He's a pretty minor character.

incel

1. Quickened Dany's descent into madness
2. No point
3. Killed the Freys in a dramatic scene of s7, otherwise unused
4. Addiction and relapse, this one I was kind of ok with if it had been done better
5. Same as above, Brienne was Jaime's "healthy" option
6. Really fuck all, to have a popular character in the small council in the end I guess?
7. None
8. Evil demiurge, maybe would be actually explained in the books if they were ever finished
9. Grey Worm wants to go to his fingering-waifu's homeland and they all think it's cool I guess as free men?
10. Your expectations were subverted, the prince was just a Kingslayer but one who was the rightful prince
11. Was he even mentioned in the show?

1. Part of Dany build up to the Mad Queen.
2. Bran was the mastermind behind everything.
3. Part... of... her... skills.... of assassin? What was the point of this point.
4. Jaime arc was to either die or live together with Cersei, Jaime have always been a good guy but his love for Cersei was above that, at the end with Cersei dead so close by his only wish was to be by her side on that moment, his edning was perfect.
5. Jaime feelings are all over the place and always wants to do the right thing, but at the end her love for Cersei can do more.
6. Done?
7. Wut.
8. Read the books, to cover everthing from the books this series would had need another 10 seasons, at the end it doesn't even need an explanation.
9. They came to Westeros following their queen, their queen died so they had nothing to do left in Westeros, a place none of them wanted to be in, so they followed the just named commander of all Dany forces back home instead of just dying for no reason on a place that means nothing to them.
10. Next season.
11. Next season.

GRRM always talked about the post-credit "muh tax policy" shit.
Well I wanna see how Bran becomes the shittiest ruler of Westeros.
How his 42D chess plan makes everyone miserable as they can't perceive the intentions of his supercomputer magic foresight.
>hey King Bran, why did you just kill those innocent people?
>oh they cause a chain of events that causes the death of someone important 1000 years from now

Why are seething normies obsessed with Bran warging during the battle of winterfell? Who gives a fuck he was probably just bored of having to spend the night talking to THeon