Just finished enjoying Spartacus, about to start Vikings. What am I in for bros?

Just finished enjoying Spartacus, about to start Vikings. What am I in for bros?

Attached: wikings.jpg (680x1000, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n3cimQ6yIT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two or three seasons of kino before it all goes to shit.

cuckoldry

Vikings is honestly great. Go for it and enjoy. Not gonna say much more than that, just see it for yourself.

If you can enjoy spartacucks you can enjoy anything

YAAS

vikings was pretty good for a couple seasons

then it happened

and now it keeps happening

i hope the show dies soon

I keep hearing this... should I be worried. At what point are we talking, season 3?

you'll get bored before s3 is over. watch last kingdom instead.

Attached: a.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Late season 3

It's officially bad by season 4. f you meet this Asian chick you've gone too far, abort immediately.

Attached: c0128ace02da2fbbcb1be23e8156d63d.jpg (236x328, 20K)

>watching something that everybody knows it's gonna get canceled

i dont remember when exactly, but some time in season 3

just stop watching at the end of it

it gets completely cucked

Some pretty awful drama & arcs that don't go anywhere. Fighting pretty neat though.

>enjoying Spartacus
don’t worry you’ll pretty much enjoy any old shit

Ignore those retards. Vikings is great uptil season 4.5 when the writers try to plug diversity into the show but it disappears in season 6.

Wait what?
An Asian in a series about Vikings?

watch both. I think they compliment each other well.

The defining trait of vikings is that they went everywhere. That said, this character was apparently captured from Frankia, which doesn't make much sense. Should've been from Constantinople or something.
She was a pointless terrible character anyway, and she got unceremoniously killed by Ragnar.

dont listen to these morons, it was trash from the start

fpbp

she was a slave sold by arabs, her character literally explains her chinese ship was attacked and everyone was either killed or enslaved.

It's a soap opera with some really neat characters like Flóki and Ragnar. And some very pretty actresses, Lagertha is insanely hot.

This was the most kino episode in the entire series.

youtu.be/n3cimQ6yIT8

disappointment

Shitty larpers bastardizing history with conspicuously modern haircuts.