No movie Will Smith has been in scored 70% or more on Rotten Tomatoes since 1998

>No movie Will Smith has been in scored 70% or more on Rotten Tomatoes since 1998

How come critics don't want him?

Attached: WillSmith_web.jpg (1200x799, 62K)

/r/movies reader

>Reposting reddit content
Have you no shame

/r/movies reader

Someone told him it's not cool to get more than a C. Also he's a Scientologist

I fucking hate the " in retrospect" movie posts there. Really pseudointellectual cringy shit.

is it true OP, is this reddit content? tell me right fucking now

Because he doesn't pick good roles.

Sage

Attached: reddit1.png (1044x106, 14K)

The absolute fucking state of Yea Forums

>How come critics don't want him?

Neither do I.

Critics just don't understand.

Attached: smeth.png (618x412, 448K)

Do you guys not see the irony here. Go and stay go

has absolutely no range, weak scripts

He does weird projects. Maybe it's on purpose but if I'm not bored, I don't know what to expect

He is one of the few that utterly destroys the new age lie of the “First Black Guy to...”
But mayhaps theyre right, Big Willie transcended it all to become a legend.
The worst thing he did was become his own nightmare: a bad Father.

Okay what the FUCK did Smith do to his kid?!

Attached: 1557094376698.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>his

because he act too white

He keeps shoving his gay nigger son in movies with him

This.
No one likes wh*Toids

i love how everyone instantly knows this was on reddit today yet laughs at op for being reddit. can we just all admit we go to both sites?

i use Yea Forums and reddit

the problem is jada, will's son trey from his first marriage seems well adjusted and played sports in high school like a normal teenager

I'd honestly use reddit if it was anonymous and karma wasn't a thing.
It can be cool for niche hobbies and interests

>his
It's a known fact that Jaden is 2pac's son, that's why hes a fag, like his dad

Attached: 2pac+ballet+2.png (627x355, 174K)

Shut up will

Attached: g54wvb653b.jpg (1017x1075, 96K)

Can we have a serious discussion about how this cheeseball keeps getting work? Why the fuck do studios want him? Someone must know...

It's rewind time

His sambo act is racist?

He's an established actor, doesn't have a reputation of being hard to work with and comes off like a well-rounded guy. Why wouldn't they hire him?

Indulged him. Wants to be seen as a loving father, not a stereotype, so gives him everything he wants and tells him he can be anything, claps if he try’s on paints, etc.
Many such liberal cases

It's because they're jealous that he gets to watch Jada Pinkett have lesbian sex every night.

Underrated Fresh Prince of Bel Air reference, sad that the thread is too pleb and reddit to pick up on it, but I see you user. I see you.

he become black Rob Schneiderp

Which is a shame, as the first two thirds of I Am Legend are absolute kino

Fuck off you faggot you aren't special and everyone knew what it was.

How many pozloads you think that niggerfaggot has taken from Cruise and Travolta and the rest the faggot Zenusketeers to keep him making money while being a box office poison? He knows where the Thetans are buried. In his ass.

Everyone got the reference retard. Where do you think you are?

>Go and stay go
Why the fuck did this make me laugh so much...

Guys I'm getting sad thinking about that statue they cut to after during the credits. Why can't all dad's be like Uncle Phil

Because a black father who takes care of his children is something that only exists in fiction.

They're not supposed to be here for him, they're supposed to be here for Geoffrey.

i too enjoy posting front page reddit threads on Yea Forums

This thread is literally a thread on the front page of reddit right now. Yes I'm a redditor deal with it I came here from /r/the_donald before the election and I'm more of a oldfag than any of you post-2017 newfags are.

GoBack Toredditman

>RT

Attached: images (6).jpg (387x437, 22K)

>he's a Scientologist
Fuck really?