Muh identity

>muh identity
>muh drinking
>muh smoking
is this really what boomers consider a masterpiece?

Attached: B8BA9862-4E0D-4EF2-8307-3CE31FED7A26.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

not enough ninjas zoomzoom?

lmao I'm a zoomer and I could still beat the shit out of you. One punch and you'd be down for the day.

i tried to watch it but it was boring and cringe

BAWWWW I AM VERY HANDSOME AND SUCCESSFUL AND EVERY WOMAN WANTS TO FUCK ME BUT I MISS SOMETHING INSIDE AND I FEEL WORTHLESS! PLEASE LOOK AT ME!! PLEASE!!!!

lmao I'm a zoomer and I'm telling you it's not boring. lmao.

It's an adult show through and through.
Not tits and dragons.

fuck this show for making me want to smoke

I would pick you up by your ears bitch

cmon literally nothing happens just a bunch of boomers sitting around and having parties

lmao fuck you for being a weak minded retard
lmao

I have never been touched in a fight. I've blitzed a security guard at gunpoint before.

>with enough monster energy drinks, all things are possible

>t. Kyle

redditors like it because they all think they are like the main character

Yeah until you get a kidney stone

this, its self insert for shy white males. like dany is (or was, thanks again based d&d) for angry white females

you live on the edge, you know the risks.

Smoking cigarettes is cool as hell, user. Get your shit together dummy.

>t.boomer with lung cancer

Its a made-up show written by a jew.

>dude getting mouth and lung cancer at 50 is so cool haha

based zoomer

its almost as if fucking women isnt actually the magic answer to happiness

Why would you want to live past 50 you fag, I bet you watch oldje. You love old people that much you fags.

It was pretty good I guess? I'm not sure, I remember enjoying it while I watched it, but in hindsight I remember fuck all about what happened.

Good hangout show with fun characters tho, and also whenever Don is in California it becomes pure kino.

literally have sex to dispel your illusions

Jon Hamm didn't smoke, so they provided herbal cigs for him during filming.

>t. pussy faggot who’s never tried smoking.

I’m serious user. Smoking is relaxing. It can be very self reflective and calming. Everything in life involves some sort of risk at least I’m getting to roll the die.

actually youre a retard who cant think 20 years ahead. i've tried many kinds of smoking but nothing is worth mouth cancer or lung cancer.

with advances in regenerative medicine, gene editing and 3D printing, I plan on living way past 50. Try 100+

Not that user but you sound like an absolute faggot if you’re the OP. I’m a zoomer and while at first the series may feel a tad slow, by the last few seasons you can get an appreciation and connection to the characters that I don’t think exists with most other shows. The attention to detail and writing is also great. Also, this show isn’t about fucking boomers, it’s about the parents of the boomers and how they bred a generation that fucked the world.

>internet toughguying on 4channel of all places

Attached: 1553462675417.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

That actually sounds like hell

I'm pretty sure it breaking bad

it probably does to a boomer

have we actually reached the point on Yea Forums where even mad men threads are full of zoomer cancer? used to be one of the last reliable threads you could count on.

bein sad

>I'm so rich and so influential and I have no identity! WAHHHH

Jesus Christ

It's barely in the top 5, but Sopranos is no.1 and Mad Men is too trivial
So Mad Men must be great

>Muh combover

weak

Attached: Mad.Men.S04E04.1080p.BluRay.X264-P0W4HD.mkv_snapshot_06.26_[2019.05.08_02.14.49].jpg (1920x1080, 892K)

if you want to self-insert as don, you've misunderstood the character, he's deeply unhappy

I love caps posting

JUST LIKE ME!!! DESPITE BEING SO BRILLIANT AND SMART AND HAVING AN EASY LIFE I CAN'T BE HAPPY!!!

Why do I keep coming back to this shithole?

*smoke*

i also hated the ending, what a gay way to solve an existential problem.

Attached: 1492626445725.png (1688x950, 1.59M)

>Still believing that loveless sex and material items make you happy.

that column was an underrated piece of set. They juiced every joke they could out of it.

kek

t. larping femanon

Top kek

he is just like me

Attached: mad2.jpg (1916x1076, 184K)

>boomers

Mad Men is pure Generation Jones. In Mad Men, zoomers are boomers and boomers are The Greatest Generation.

Attached: 3110417B-CEBC-4107-BFD0-B9AAE4B5E6F8.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

bump

it's toasted

Attached: 1423042939095.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Jesus this board has gone to absolute shit

Only high IQ people can enjoy this. Not even a boomer vs zoomer thing.

Attached: 1438382160193.jpg (1280x1280, 429K)

I'm about to introduce someone to this show today and I couldn't be more excited.

cringe

How could you not enjoy watching people react to a show you love?

I just sincerely did not care for or was interested in the character of Don Draper. I recognized it was a well acted, cleverly written, and overall high quality show, but could not care less about the main character. I then tried to enjoy the aesthetic, but even then it just wasn’t doing anything for me. So I just accepted it wasn’t for me

More people like something the more it cheapens its value.

post glutes

>I have to pretend liking "adult stuff" to show everyone I'm not a kid!
Truly mature.