Sophie Turners career will die after game of th-

> Sophie Turners career will die after game of th-

Oh sweeties. She’s an unbelievably smart talented and beautiful actress and is now the new face of the X men. Her career is just getting started. Rumor has she’s signed a 5 movie deal with 20th century fox.

Attached: 969256C6-2627-44B0-8400-3570B44AE78F.jpg (947x1500, 478K)

she's a cow-stared bong with zero acting ability, only good for the inevitable fappening when her phone gets hacked.

Then how did she get the lead in a 300 million dollar blockbuster?

This movie is going to bomb, I don't see any hype for it at all. Will probably only make money because there will be nothing to see after Godzilla during the summer.

Have sex

Nepotism

No thanks.

>Then how did she get the lead in a 300 million dollar blockbuster?
He said
>only good for the inevitable fappening when her phone gets hacked.
Learn to read

zoomers begone

Attached: 1555342635037.png (644x800, 53K)

Dark Phoenix was supposed to come out over a year ago. So yes. Her career will die after game of thrones

Attached: 1518652904300.gif (305x320, 980K)

because it was a 100m until they had to keep going back to fix shit over the last year

Have sex

You keep offering. You must be thirsty as fuck

Hope this isnt as shitty as Apocalypse cuz good lord was that bad

Get pregnant

>Rumor has she’s signed a 5 movie deal
I heard it was a 50 movie deal

Well I only fuck raw I hate condoms lol No tho I’m not trying to have kids yet I’m still in my parting year I’ll just have an abortion lmao

I’ll settle down around 30 but right now I’m just enjoying traveling and enjoying my sexual freedom

Pathetic fanboy. Have you even seen the trailer? It fucking sucks. Clearly fox lost their mojo. Precious xmen movies made stars, new breed tries to hire stars for a fame pass. Jlo and sansa are like a cancer: no talent, bad roles, meh looks.

New face of a franchise that is ending so that it can be integrated into the MCU with completely different actors? Ok then...

>New face of a franchise that is ending so that it can be integrated into the MCU with completely different actors? Ok then...
What this user said. She will be the last face of Xmen before it is rebooted with a whole new cast. And Fox being bought out by Disney will probably push gay/black leads...cause you know, my politics.

I literally only remember like 2 minutes of Apocalypse.