Be socially awkward 26 year old with poor life experience

>be socially awkward 26 year old with poor life experience
>match with cute petite 10/10 tattood Greek chick on bumble
>we meet in person, she says I’m adorable and cute, likes how tall I am
>we have a second date
>she tells me she has herpies, tell her I don’t care
>we have a third date, it doesn’t go that well
>I text her and snap her the day after and she’s super short with me. Gives me minimal replies
>ask her if she wants to come over to my place
>she says “I think we want different things and our personalities are too different”
>she’s not into me anymore
>got my hopes up about finding love but even a std ridden thottie rejects me due to my shitty personality
>there are people on this board who genuinely think that personality doesn’t matter and it’s all face frame and height

Recommend 2 Movies and 2 tv shows for this feel please

Attached: D37F0FD8-17EE-492D-B519-1BEA39FE692F.png (447x701, 138K)

Bump

>10/10
>greek
>herpes
>tattoos

Yeah no, just move on.

Black hawk down

>adorable and cute
I don't care about personality. I want your lips wrapped around my dick.

It was a test, women don't respect men who would fuck some STD whores.

You failed.

Do you have herpes now?

did not read a word

Attached: 1550817132473.png (500x468, 233K)

So you're calling her adorable and cute and when she denies you she's suddenly a std ridden roastie ? You unironically have a shitty personality , good on her for dumping your ass

>10/10 greek tattooed thot with herpes

user, jesus christ

Attached: 1552274554620.jpg (600x580, 170K)

Clearly she's both, calm down femcel.

Yes. We shared a glass on our last date.

The worst thing is I never actually got to kiss her. I got herpies and nothing to show for it.

She said HE was adorable and cute you non reading comprehension idiot.

Every time I tried to kiss her she would awkwardly cough and ask if I wanted to see her do a cartwheel in the opposite direction

3 dates and you didn’t fuck her lmao she’s wrong about you wanting different things you both want some dick

>willingly gives yourself herpes
Guess you found the thing that’s gonna last longer than love fag

Shut the fuck up or I'll kiss you while you sleep

dude no one cares about oral herpes, its just a cold sore

i only kissed one girl in my life and she gave me mouth herpes

1 in 5 American women have herpes, mostly asymptomatic (but still transmittable).
If you've had sex there's a sizable chance you have herpes without even realizing it.
Normal STD tests don't check for it, unless you go to a doctor in the middle of a breakout and get a sample taken from your sores.

You sound like a complete loser.
I can't even feel sympathy for you, this is all your fault.

>love
She just wanted some stud to fuck her brain out on first date.

wrong you can get tested for the herpes antibodies anytime after a month from after exposure. I do it about once a year especially after a particularly skanky encounter

also herpes is 2 types. type 1 is cold sores, if you ever got a cold sore you have type 1 and it's pretty damn common. type 2 is the bad one that goes on your junk

based, this is just another blog post thread anyways

>1 in 5 American women have herpes
1 in 5 American women are whores who sleep with anybody and get herpes

Fixed it for you.

>be a 25 year old virgin
>first girlfriend i ever had broke up with me because i couldnt get hard the first time we tried to have sex
>thought my dick was broken
>decided i was going to die a virgin anyway so went to a prostitute
>had normal enjoyable sex with her because she knew what she was doing and wasnt a retard trying to mash my dick like someone beating pizza dough into a pie
>3 days later get bumps all over my dick and get convinced i have herpes
>took tests for gential herpes and it they all came back negative

anyway the point is we all do crazy things when we are desperately lonely.

also true story, i still can't get hard when i try to have sex with girls i actually like.

All women are whores

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

You should have fucked her on the second date, or preferably not acted like a retard on the third. Don't take the shit you read on here seriously, girls don't like hearing how hitler did nothing wrong, even if it's a fact.

bullshit, i fucked a chink last year who had it, I was 28 and never had it, had sores all over my bottom lip and a 102 degree fever. I had several outbreaks, two during work. It's calmed down since the 12 month mark, but it still sucks, everytime I bite my lip I have to worry if it's herps or not, and now I wonder if I can ever make out with a girl again without having to come out as a herpes haver (would never kiss a chick with an active sore obviously)

beta as fuck

not enough time for antibodies to form, go get it again in three months.

Also pros know how to treat a dick better than any normie

when you're right, you're right. i've been on a massive decline since my gf and I broke up 4 fucking years ago

Hey mate, medfag here, the HSV virus cannot survive outside of the human body for more than 5 seconds. You are good bro.

90% of people have oral herpes aka cold sores. Unless you lived in a bubble as a kid and never kissed a girl you have herpes type 1. You got some other shit going on if it's that bad.

nobody means std ridden whores when they say "settle for less" or "lower your expectations". jesus christ. think more of yourself

>we have a third date, it doesn’t go that well
What happened here why didnt it go well. You fucked up somewhere to have her message you saying you want different things and your personalities dont mesh

Explain yourself son

I went on a date one time with this 7/10 asian girl I met on okcupid. We met at a bar, I order a beer and she orders a seltzer, which I thought was weird.

She ends up telling me she had mono recently that's why she couldn't drink, but she wasn't contagious. I almost walked out right there but instead I stick around for a bit, she ends up saying she wants to go back to her apartment.

We get there and chit chat a bit, she wants me to go out with her and her friends. There's no way I'm doing that so I figure I'm just gonna try to get her to blow me, and if she won't I'm walking out the door. So I get a boner and then unzip my pants and pull my dick and balls out, she looks at it for a few seconds and says nice dick but you should put it away. I tell her I gotta go and leave.

It was pretty weird. She messaged me again on okcupid about a week later wanting to set up another date and I didn't reply.

Attached: 3332.jpg (544x471, 40K)

No, I've only fucked 8 women, made out with many more, especially when I was younger. I didn't fool around with skanks till I fucked with tinder, and now I have mouth herpes. I get tested for AIDS every year, so it's not that.

how did those young girls get herpes in the first place then

I've kissed dozens of women and I have never had a cold sore once. I have sensitive skin too so they definitely would have shown up by now.

lmao imagine living like this instead of just finding one woman
you deserve aids

I didn't say I was happy about it, I've failed, and now I'm on a volcel kick until I get my shit sorted. Blew my chance with one women. The meme about your high school gf is true.

you didnt discourage anyone from doing what you did either.

>So I get a boner and then unzip my pants and pull my dick and balls out, she looks at it for a few seconds and says nice dick but you should put it away. I tell her I gotta go and leave.

That's odd game bro. If it's ever worked before, that's pretty boss, but I wouldn't suggest doing it anymore in pound me too era

Unrionically this. In modern times if you're dating you should be trying to fuck from the very start. If we don't at LEAST makeout on the first date I'll just ditch a girl immediately.
The only exception was a conservative bookworm girl and two chink international students

not sure how having life long herpes and a self imposed benching isn't discouraging people, but if you want me to get literal:
don't have casual sex, be a man and get married to a good traditional woman and have white children. learn from my mistakes faggots.

We were making out already. It wasn't out of the blue but I sensed that she probably wouldn't be receptive to it. Like I said I didn't care because I wasn't going to tagalong with her friends and I didn't like her very much so it was either blowjob and never see her again or just never see her again. This was in 2014 so before all this shit.

>how did those young girls get herpes in the first place then
Old people jerking off into kids food mainly. Happens and they rarely get caught

>bump

Attached: g8rxvhgp789z[1].png (800x800, 1.36M)

All women are whores

The herpes bit fuck that. Keep trying. At least get keep putting yourself out there.

better. it's appalling how fathers dont teach their sons anything of worth anymore... all these people learning the same retarded lessons that sometimes take decades to figure out when it all could have been taught from a young age. hits women the worst, imagine realizing you're been living like a future childless retard at the ripe young age of 35+.
fuck boomers

The Virgin Suicides

>std ridden thottie
That you were ready to nookie
look in the mirror bub