I will give you a million dollars, if you can explain how you would have fixed Harry Potter's ending

I will give you a million dollars, if you can explain how you would have fixed Harry Potter's ending

Attached: Harry Potter.jpg (1920x1200, 170K)

>I will give you a million dollars, if you can explain how you would have fixed Harry Potter's ending

1 mil for Emma to take her top off.

Let him die like how Rowling's intended and not the fucking fans who dictate it.

This but also end it with the second movie.

She's as flat as a pancake.

v

Attached: qc2gzco.jpg (1648x2868, 653K)

Same ending as before but when Voldemort dies Harry dabs on him

based

harry takes off his mask and reveals that he was voldymort the whole time

>voldemort is kill
>harry sticks a thumb up his own ass
>fin

you say that like its a bad thing

HP was always shit

I would have never started it

what's wrong with the ending

a) Everything is wrong with the epilogue in the movies and the books.
b) The ending of the main part of the books (before the epilogue) is flawless. The movie screws it all up.

Out in a forest , outside one of the magic tents a couple of weeks after voldemorte is killed dead by Harry. The three of them, Harry the ginger and Hermione decided to get away from it all, the magic press, the letters the witches and wizards constantly coming up to them and shaking their hands and hugging them.

The boys went out to get some wood for a fire, they're going to cook smores and drink butterbear when they get back. Hermione is outside setting up the little table, getting the plates napkins and silverware set up for dinner. It's still hot out at 7pm and she's sweating through her robe.

"Im going to have to change and shower before the boys get back"

Just then she hears rustling in the brush and turns arou d expecting to see Harry and Ron. Out of the tree line comes someone else...someone she didn't expect to ever see again if she was being honest.

Herself.

"HI hermoine" she says.

She notices the time turner hanging from her neck. But before she can speak, she jumps on her and puts a hand over her mouth.

"shhhh, don't say a fucking word"

She tries to struggle, but her other is so much stronger. How can that be? She starts to feel her others wand jamming into her belly and she's being straddled. Her wand? But it's in her hand...

Dumbledore went back in time and killed voldemort before harry's parents got flashed.

ending?
the whole thing was dumb

malfoy comes out as trans and marries harry

Hermione goes into severe debt and has to resort to pleasing old men for money.

I wouldn't have introduced the Deathly Hallows, for one. I'm not even sure if I'd have introduced Horcruxes. Turning the last book into a McGuffin hunt was probably a mistake. The storytelling fell apart hard when it didn't have Hogwarts as a central hub.

Ron dies and Harry winds up with Hermoine.

This, you just know that Ron in the back of his mind knows if Harry wanted, she would be his in seconds. Ouch.

>Harry winds up with Hermoine.
>not Luna
Plen

Harry chops off his nose and says "I am Voldemort now"

He's the mother fucking boy who lived he can have Ginny, Hermoine and Luna if he wants.

Time turners are SO FUCKING RETARDED. Worst idea in the entire series.