MAKE IT STOP

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: A37C4FED-AAF3-499E-B89E-2DFDC7364462.jpg (838x620, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxSeeN03Xfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather they do The Black Cauldron.

It won't. They make money and allow Disney to extend copyright.

HERE'S YOUR ARTHUR GO... BOYS

Attached: 1469690830528.jpg (300x300, 20K)

film has only been around for about a century
is it really gonna be rehash after rehash for the next millenium?

also is who's going to be the black lead character? Merlin? The Lady of the Lake?

Attached: 1558494178231.jpg (240x240, 15K)

I thought I was the only one who remembers that movie

That bit where Merlin tries and fails to fly the model plane and Archimedes just laughs his ass off for like a full minute is runny as hell

film companies need to lower their budgets to allow more movie script risks

So... uh... how was I supposed to feel about this?

Attached: squirrelfriend.jpg (236x177, 9K)

If this turns into a proper 3 part movie based on The Once and Future King, I'm all for it

Oh user, you are so sweet

Wasnt this one of these "make it cheap and make it fast" Disney movies nobody really likes?

>Arthur is now a chick

Attached: 1557690890845.png (754x698, 370K)

I guess you could technically describe both this and Disney's Robin Hood this way, but I adored them both as a kid. I'd rather watch either of these than the Lion King any day.

Robin Hood is chill as feck dude

So another flop like Dumbo? Fine by me.

Song of the South remake when?

Attached: 441A15FA-08DC-4DDD-A38B-BBA3843D7B45.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>sexually aggressive female assaults shy boy

Attached: 1503813015010.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

I unironically hope they make Arthur a girl

Attached: Lion King.png (750x650, 436K)

If they turn that squirrel into 11/10 bombshell and have her and Arthur fuck in the end, I'll go to cine to watch it. Otherwise, they can fuck off.

I want off Hollywood's wild ride.

Attached: dead.gif (480x360, 3.99M)

The cute squirrel always made me feel weird and sad.

Just wait until the live-action remake of this animated classic.

Attached: the-rescuers-ss1.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Instead of having Arthur turn into animals as part of his education, Merlin's going to have him experience life as various underrepresented groups: first as a young woman, next as a black child, and lastly as a homosexual version of himself. His last transformation will combine all of these into one, and Arthur will decide to spend the rest of the movie as a lesbian, black woman after he realizes that his struggles with culture and identity have become a source of inner strength. Instead of fighting the witch at the end, they will recognize one another as empowered females, deciding to live together and combine their talents.

movies not that good.

based and wokepilled

Removed like the talking animals in the new Dumbo movie.

How long til we start getting CG remakes of live action remakes?

No that was Black Cauldron, which was made in the Disney Bronze Age when animation techniques were cheap and low quality like xerography.
Sword in the Stone, even though the weakest entry in the Silver Age, was still high quality kinography.

That was disgustingly soulless replacing the mice with the boring kids. The mice were essential characters in the original Dumbo.

Its too metal for these kids

Attached: disney The Chronicles of Prydain.png (718x463, 166K)

What's so metal about it?

Horned king and his death

I see you have seen the current strategy at Disney being applied to Aladdin.

They do know that's based on a book, right?

Brilliant! Only a small correction- the witch is the same, yet changet from homosexual to heterosexual and repressing her original identity.

BLACKED Cauldron?

Attached: 1540399711281.jpg (736x919, 106K)

It's based on like a third of the book

He better fuck the squirrel

She kicked a wolf’s ass to save Arthur. The least he could have done in turn was a hug and tug

based
However I hope they don't even reference Fate or Seiba since it will attract even more normies to the series who don't really care about Seiba

Attached: 1532374993492.png (999x1581, 1.07M)

Will they keep the topless lady in the window?

>A film that's all about exposing people to early african american culture and folklore set during the later slavery period and making it clear that black people were treated lesser and seperate from white folk. With the film ending with the injured kid wanting to see Remus over his own family because unlike them, Remus treated always treated him well, was there when he needed/wanted to see him and told him fun stories that helped shape him into a better person.
>One idiot thinks the "tar baby" is something racist rather than an actual baby of tar. Ignores the times in the film where Remus gets made to feel small or fears punishment due to being a slave. And also decides that as Remus is a slave he can't of smiled ever. Slaves couldn't even have emotions biologically because that's how evil white people were, they took that from them too.
>Disney doesn't question it, smears the film as a pro-slavery piece and tries to wipe the film from existence.

Except 3d girls aren't hot...

my money is on merlin.

I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: Henryviii.jpg (213x320, 27K)

They're about 38 years too late. Excalibur already exists.

this is one Im interested in, because its a classic story and high fantasy, it deserves a re-do. Versus alice spin offs and live action dog shit.

It's literally the ONLY movie that they should remake

The original is so stilted and contrived I'm pretty sure that while making it they forgot to read the book

This is the only question worth asking.

>tfw I can't remember/find the 35mm scans of the actual film print where the topless lady is present that I was SURE AS SHIT saved.
If Disney hacked into my computer to delete something like that I swear to God

This is all going to lead up to an Avengersesque Kingdom Hearts film.

Heres your Arthur and Merlin bro

Attached: file.png (1462x1080, 1.82M)

Thing is, if it was set in ye olde sub-Saharan African country instead of ye olde England. I would be up for that.

Yea that scene is hilarious, his laughing in particular, Archimedes is one of the best parts of that movie

Found it.

I had a surprisingly difficult time locating the original page/images because like that, they're just gone from the Internet, Wayback Machine doesn't have it but it has the archived page they came from, which is from a french guy that scanned the original 1977 print himself, currently the page has gone dead, and the images out of the internet.

STRANGE.

Attached: bernard_Bianca005.jpg (1281x921, 667K)

Imagine if they actually took creative risks with these cash-grab remakes. That would be cool.

But we all know these Disney remakes are going to be completely sterile.

Attached: bernard_Bianca006.jpg (1602x1219, 1010K)

IDRIS ELBA AS E V E R Y O N E

Sounds pretty fucking based

Attached: 1556485041005.png (512x875, 396K)

>making a live action version of King Arthur story
>knowing it will be inferior NO MATTER WHAT to Excalibur
youtube.com/watch?v=XxSeeN03Xfg

Attached: 1547449208963.png (825x464, 560K)

WHOA LIKE LIGHTINING yes

TALK IS FOR LOVERS MERLIN

fuck, this movie has so much good dialog, how did this even get made.

>I once stood exposed to the Dragon's Breath so that a man could lie one night with a woman. It took me nine moons to recover. And all for this lunacy called, "love", this mad distemper that strikes down both beggar and king. *waves finger* Never again. (pause) Never.

God bless Nicol Williamson. I still need to listen to his Hobbit audiobook

Underrated

Wait, so did the sword come from a stone or a lake lady?

Depends on when the story is written. Post-vulgate,it's from the lady. Tradition is that both swords were separate.

OH NO! NOT MY BELOVED SWORD IN THE STONES!!!

This but unironically

HEY DISNEY

DO HERCULES!

Attached: tumblr_nzqjvgAskz1qgthdfo5_1280.jpg (1280x1067, 237K)

What the fuck

We can't even get a proper HD remaster of the original and they want to remake it?

I'll put a sword in their stone. Fuckers.

kek

What if they got Rosanne for Madam Mim?

>King Arthur - Idris Elba
>Maid Marion - ScarJo (the only white in the cast except the bad guys)
>"Sir" Lancelot - Tessa Thompson
>Knights of the Round Table - various 56% faced "whites", two Muslims and two transgender knights
>Mordred - that blonde kid who played Joffey fighting for racial purity of England

Should do as an outline.

I Have Never Seen This Movie: The Post

I unironically hope you gachafags go back to your containment threads.

Can't wait to see more niggers in a Medieval England setting.

>in the Disney Bronze Age when animation techniques were cheap and low quality like xerography.
They used that for a long time starting with 101 Dalmations, one of the most beloved of their films. It's not really an indicator of quality.

nobody is giving attention to this guy because probably most of the people in this thread are disney shills and they were told by their bosses to keep their mouth shut about this. fucking sad.

No one seems to realize the movie takes place right after the civil war, all the slaves are free but many stayed with the jobs they grew up doing

The family support uncle Remus who is a useless lazy old man they do not get any work out of for the money they spend supporting him

This confused the shit out of me as a kid.

>We can't even get a proper HD remaster of the original and they want to remake it?
oh god don't get me started

Attached: 1416793511112.jpg (1019x679, 105K)

Attached: 1421279621170.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

the black cauldron is kino you fucking zoomer

Sword in the Stone was nothing special. Seriously when was the last time you watched it? 90% of the film is trash, the animation was the only worth while thing.

who remembers this piece of absolute kino?

Attached: 51zqlgfNRAL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 33K)

>"Live Action Remake."

Attached: Stop!.png (323x321, 141K)

>>Arthur is now a chick
That has never been true.

Attached: Saber.(Fate.Prototype).full.1969265.jpg (500x731, 277K)

If you think left looks b etter you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1550421314107.jpg (404x404, 52K)

cast her
my money is on Alexandra Dadario

look at the gears lmao

Attached: lmao.jpg (1274x655, 203K)

they just slapped soft focus over it
do you think chalk looks like white paint?

Who would play Princess Eilonwy though?

Attached: the black cauldron princess eilonwy.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

>Left
>Grainy
>Right
>Smooth
The gears look fine, the entire scene is cleaner.

this is like that one time ted turner made black and white movie in color, only nobody cares because zoomers have no taste.

Freya Allan.

Attached: freya allan the witcher ciri.jpg (1038x1280, 157K)

I bet you use X2SAI on emulated 8bit and 16bit games

>they just slapped soft focus over it
no user, it's Digital Noise Reduction, and it's cranked up to an absurd degree where it's not only reducing noise

>The gears look fine

Attached: Shitposting.jpg (500x329, 33K)

Why does it matter? It's not like you go see any of them. I sure don't.

Attached: prydain5.png (905x1060, 2.39M)

Attached: blind cunt.jpg (620x455, 53K)

It's okay when Japan does it...

Are you fucking stupid? Think before you post.

Spin the wheel of diversity. which character will be black and which will be brown.

Idris Elba as Merlin.

Fuckers haven't even released a non-garbage Blu-Ray of the film and now they're gonna just remake it?! Bill Peet's design work is half od what made it so great. Animatjon matters. Disney needs to remember when they had faith in cartooning.

Attached: 1554945242160.jpg (628x314, 46K)

There is already one and it's kino.

Attached: Excalibur.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

BUY QUARTZ

Attached: 1524099276345.jpg (1000x922, 253K)

Blind morans.

It will never be better than Excalibur :^)
Not gonna watch

You're kidding, right? They're refreshing copyrights, it will never stop.

They're probably going to appeal to the viewer and get really self-referential and be all "remember how SAD this scene was? AMIRITE?".

The Rescuers was cool, it had that vaguely dark and creepy and even strangely mournful vibe that so many 70s Disney movies had.

based

Attached: Excalibur (1981).webm (800x450, 1.4M)

Rescuers Down Under is better.

It won't make money if people don't watch it, and I don't intent on watching any of this shit. If I do, I will just put my eye-patch on.

>literally has to ask permission to use his ultimate attack
LMAO

let´s wait a few years after star wars has bombed and superhero hype calmed down so that they are forced to cut back on the sjw crap
but yeah a remake of Black Cauldron could be the next harry potter / lord of the rings if done right

the most underrated masterpiece of all time

WHAT THE FUCK IS TIS

haha, it's a live action remake, she'll look like a normal squirrell
not a cartoony squirrel or anything, just a regular realistic CGI squirrel like the animals in the Lion King remake

Sorry user, but Hercules is gonna be in the MCU and will be adapted to be more modernized.

Attached: capture-20190523-210305.png (1366x625, 1.08M)

It ... could have potential. Madame Mim and Merlin going at it in 'real' CGI could be glorious. But given current trends we'll get a lazy shot-for-shot retread that wastes all our time.

baste

Attached: 1535845206088.jpg (2760x2717, 798K)

guy looks like he'll hire an all black cast

How many black knights will this old European tale have stuffed in?

Who are they gonna cast to play /our girl/?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-06-32-43(1).png (1113x786, 686K)

Attached: sword2.jpg (500x375, 54K)

He's a good goof, has a similar voice, wouldn't mind him as Merlin

Attached: images (3).jpg (195x259, 7K)

oh my

Merlin. Starring Will Smith.

I wonder if they will go all in and cast young Amadeus Cho.

Since you know how Ancient Greeks love pederasty.

sauce?

arthur will be a girl

The thirsty fat milf squirrel was hotter

Liking this guy's thinking

Christina Hendricks.

Idris Elba as Kang Arthur

This shit isn't really called "Sword In The Stone", is it?

baudrillard predicted this

I mean, his mother was already in during Age of Ultron, so he has a good chance of showing up eventually.

If they make it accurate to the book and continue to adapt The Queen of Air and Darkness, The Ill-Made Knight and The Candle in the Wind, then sign me the fuck up. Otherwise there's zero point to this.

>reminder Sir Lancelot is a bisexual volcel (until he isn't) and a pretty cool guy

Attached: xmen-apocalypse-easter-egg-once-future-king.jpg (600x299, 48K)

Haven't they already blackwashed Celtic lore a few times already?

bravo user, your talents are being wasted here

Too clean, which isn't good

>fogot to read the book
Nope, some assmad disney kike at the time went into the studio and started "editing" the movie himself.
Which amounted to cutting out almost 30 minutes of the movie.

The squirrel scene only works in the original because they're anthropomorphized cartoon squirrels with humanesque features and exaggerated traits.

Having Arthur get molested by a photo-realistic CG squirrel wouldn't be very cute, it'd just be bestiality.

>underrated
Its kino but I think it gets the recognition it deserves and started a lot of careers.

fuck off nigger

people hardly mention it when talking about fantasy movies
also some shots are just down right beautiful and like straight out of a painting