Peter... i... I'm a racist

>peter... i... I'm a racist...

Attached: 1558395115842.png (1200x1200, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think Uncle Ben would actually say that.

Shitty bait, at least make it believable

Attached: 1558376292161.jpg (1010x700, 156K)

This. he was a race-realist

Thank you for all your years of service Ben

>Peter... It was only 3.6 roetgens

>Peter, the term "racist" was created by Marxist kikes. Follow your primal instincts, defend your country from the invading hoard

Amazing what Raimi got away with back then

Attached: 1519419087252.webm (768x416, 913K)

Hmm... in hindsight, this line was a little on the nose

>"you read my research on the oven problem concerning the holocaust and Germany's justified role in world war two?"
>"yes sir i wrote a paper on it"
>"impressive"

Was this Raimis response to saving private ryan?

No wonder the divas are angry with him

based

I-I sort of guessed Uncle Ben after you swerved through three lanes of traffic to hit that young black couple on the bench.

>You know how all those spooks out there survive?
>White man's burden, Peter, white man's burden
Jesus Raimi

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Attached: 1459014836269.jpg (1600x1204, 177K)

It's fine with me Uncle Ben.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-05-23 a la(s) 00.22.34.png (544x548, 418K)

>I know, I'm not your Führer...
>Then stop pretending to be!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

HAHAHAHAHAH NAZI JOKES ARE SO FUNNY RIGHT GUYS?! WHO CARES IF MILLIONS OF INNOCENT JEWS DIED RIGHT?

>millions
>innocent

Edgy.

Fix my damn door you slav piece of shit! Thank god your whole family died during WWII!

>Jokes

Hehe...yeah, jokes..

AY TONY

Attached: 1547358303482.jpg (731x1024, 134K)

>invading

nigga you brought us over here

>what's your name kid?
>"The Human Holocaust"
>That's it that's all ya got? That sucks.
>THE SUM OF 6 MILLION SHEKELS WILL BE PAID TO... THE AMAZING SHOAH-MAN!!
What was Raimi's problem?

Attached: 196c6b75fff4f8265a1f2284be837834514debc500e7d62f984db57a9c67bdd8.jpg (600x300, 39K)

unironically this

>lady-boy
Stopped reading there

Attached: 1525680194982.jpg (1600x1046, 593K)

>innocent jews

Attached: 547694285_preview_bg.png (697x637, 826K)

.>holocaust denier
Didn't you all get btfo last thread?

>last thread
I don't lurk Yea Forums all day you dumb incel.

>millions
you mean billions

>I don't lurk Yea Forums all day
>doubt.png

>billions
gorillions, you anti-semite.

>when there’s no physical evidence for something but questioning the narrative makes you a denier

Attached: 1541006780715.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Young Franco was a-cute

Give me ONE fucking reason why millions of innocents deserved to die

>question a historical fact that has been proven time and time again
>reee stop calling me a retard for denying it
Classic /pol/

>deserved
It was a war, bud. People die by the hundreds of thousands in them.

The human Holocaust is unironically a really great name

This doesn't deny that deathcamps existed, it states that the ones in Germany werent or werent always and were instead work camps. Those who couldn't work were sent to auschwitz and treblinka and such.

Theres plenty of evidence the holocaust happened.

Attached: giantpizzaovens.jpg (620x414, 61K)

>INNOCENT JEWS

Attached: 1528404559755.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>innocents

Attached: 1537904520792.png (550x772, 716K)

>a historical fact that has been proven

Attached: 1541733541928.jpg (730x802, 41K)

>proven

Attached: deceiving_kikes.jpg (821x726, 212K)

>"Hi racist... I'm peter"

*honk*

Yeah, why did all those innocent Poles and Serbs have to die?

This literally doesn't disprove shit about the holocaust.

Post the Jameson pasta

what you are saying is that it's pure coincidence that every single death camp that was inspected by the us was not a death camp and every single death camp that wasn't inspected was a death camp ?

If one person lied, then others can lie as well. Why do you need to lie about something that DEFINITELY happened?

NO FREAKIN WAY

>jews
>innocent

can throw in some facts that make you believe in the jewish ATM?

>9/11 was FAKE

Attached: GTY_stephen_rannazzisi_kab_150916_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

>If one person lied, then others can lie as well
So literally no proof and just this person lied so now everyone is a liar.
No wonder you're a fucking retard.

>building death camps in neighboring Poland as apposed to in your own country
>coincidence

This is your brain on /pol/

chillout dude I didnt realise we had a holocaust survivor browsing Yea Forums

Attached: 1515500596647.jpg (1958x2937, 762K)

>Peter... come closer... i... I don't have much time
>Listen, son
>I found the trap folder on the computer
>Nope, not the one you're thinking of
>The other one... the homemade stuff
>Dont... don't say anything... I knew about your webcamming... the whole time
>And i was the one that failed you
>I didn't say anything because it was just too damned awkward
>Oh, I suspected what you were doing
>Id leave to do some grocery shopping on a Saturday afternoon, I'd get back, and I'd notice your Aunt May's underwear drawer just slightly ajar
>I don't know if you just think I'm a stupid old man without the powers of observation, or maybe you just WANTED to get caught
>But I had my suspicions about your crossdressing, Peter
>No dont... don't say anything...
>You know I love you no matter what but I'm running out of time here
>This shit's gotta stop, Pete
>You've got to delete those photos of yourself TODAY, Peter, before your Aunt... I don't even want to think about that
>I don't blame you
>You've had a hard life
>I can only imagine this is some sort of manifestation of survivors guilt brought on by the death of your parents
>maybe I just didn't spend enough time with you
>It's my fault really
>I never confronted you, I just let things get worse
>I'm from a different generation Peter, Baby Boomers, we just...
>Bury our heads in the sand, ignore our problems and wait for 'em to go away
>"It's a phase" I said to myself
>"Eventually he's just going to stop"
>Like what the fuck Peter
>I'm just thankful the slut neighbor girl is finally straightening you out
>I mean
>You dropped that twinky nerd body type and gained like 40 lbs of muscle almost overnight
>But I had to make sure you never go back to that, Pete
>So guess what your old uncle Ben did
>I fapped to that shit, Pete
>Yeah, I thought I'd see that look on your face if I ever told you
>Not so fun dressing up like a little girl now that you know Uncle Ben beat his dick to those photos of you in your aunt's panties, huh Peter?

Attached: intro.jpg (780x439, 35K)

Go cry to your mom kike nobody cares. Yeah 6mm Jews were killed in pizza ovens, shut up.

Reddit is Yea Forums and Yea Forums is reddit
Anyone who says otherwise is a newfag.

>this guy is a liar
>but EVERYONE else is definitely telling the truth
>holocaust rollercoaster
>electrified floors
>jerked off to death
>walls that stabbed you to death
>yup, nothing weird about these testimonies!

Attached: 1553102642069.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

(You) pic related

Attached: sadpeter.jpg (209x234, 8K)

>this guy lied so everyone else is definitely a liar

There's a Holocaust survivor born everyday. I've met Jews who just blatently lied about having a relative die in the Holohoax just to try and bring it up.

Classic Jews projection, you sperg in the thread about your irrelevant fake ass shoah and then say everyone else is crying lol is that how you cope with your neurosis?

>Tons of people get caught lying about being Iraq war veterans and Navy SEALs, so therefore the Iraq war didn't happen and SEALs don't exist

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

Typical jewish pilpul strawmanning. No retard, the point is that everyone asserts that every holocaust testimony is above scrutiny. This guy admitting that he lied means that idea is out the window. It's not that they're all liars, it's that they all COULD be liars.

But yeah, keep going your whole life thinking that they made Jews into sausages and lamp shades.

Attached: 1539594533368.jpg (969x460, 108K)

>Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant.

Attached: 1535428724493.jpg (900x884, 54K)

The holocoaster is my favorite jew shoah fantasy.

>everyone asserts that every holocaust testimony is above scrutiny
Source: Trust me bro

I know boomers who still believe in shit hair mattresses kek. And then Jews try to say they never really believed that either when called out lol. It's all cynical to them, the Holocaust is just a moral blugin to beat whites with.

Fuck, I wish my family was as racist as I am. How to land a racist wife?

Why didn't they just climb out of the car and escape?

You don't land a racist wife, you make one. Women conform to the ideals of the men in their lives.

They would fall straight onto the electrified floor, the poor souls had no chance of escaping...

It's illegal in a lot of countries to challenge the Holocaust narrative. Try bringing up the idea in a public setting sometime, see how that works out.

It’s literally illegal to deny the holocaust in many European countries.

If one person lied for attention that means nobody died, the hollocaust wasn't real and the earth is flat.

Attached: 1540219780253.jpg (585x501, 41K)

They were promised a nickel at the end of the ride.

This but unironically, beliving ((their)) lies about the iraq war is the ultimate cuck move.

>DURR I NEED A SOURCE FOR COMMON KNOWLEDGE A PEE PEE POO POO

>P-Peter.. I can already hear the cops closing this as a suicide by two shots to the back of the chest on an early morning stroll in an alley. Peter. I need you to promise me you'll use your power to spread my story

Attached: uncle-ben.jpg (460x332, 11K)

No one’s saying that. False dilemma fallacy, faggot.

>check out this jew false flagging as a holocoaster denier now.

Yeah, no ones buying it, m8.

Men literally died because of fake stories like these. Imagine how many actual innocent Germans were hanged because of shit Jews just made up.

>False dilemma fallacy
But that's literally what you're doing.

Typical natsoc retardation. What about the thousands of witness accounts corroborate with each other, the documentation written and signed by nazi personnel, the photos to support these claims (not the ones of piled bodies but the ones inside of the showers). What about all those?

Everytime one of you fags come into these threads you always do the same shit. You always sperg the same lines hereabout "The jews subvert the media". without any proof of such and describing how they do it.

Then you post the same images putting together """evidence""" to support your shaky concept that has been disproven countless times and when everyone sticks it to you that your wrong you recoil like a rat and state "oh typical jew, oh go cry, Im not projecting your just butthurt"

Its the same shit again and again

Honesty I don't even cate if the Holocaust happened but the fact that Jews NEVER shut up about it makes me hate them and have zero pity for them.

>Challenging the experience of one person who may be a liar is the same as denying that a historical event happened
Again, you're acting like calling someone out for stolen valor would be the equivalent of claiming that the whole Iraq war never happened. These are two entirely different things.

>a lot of countries
Like what? Germany? Your not being arrested right now.

Will do, Uncle Ben. Will do.

Attached: TNwVkEM.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>they didn't gas prisoners in all the camps, some of them had prisoners simply die of disease and starvation
Wow why don't they teach this in schools?
The nazis were basically the good guys when you put it like that.

Armenians never shut up about their genocide either.

Nowadays, you got "second/third generation Holocaust survivors."
WTF man?

What if he did?
Would he automatically be a "bad guy" then?
Like he could go off and cure cancer, house the homeless, serve soup to blacks in the ghetto, but he just hates niggers.

They didn't gas anyone and only Jews and retards try to push this lie that nakes no sense.

Attached: 1484258726542.png (412x366, 269K)

I didn't have to take trips and write papers about the armenian genocide this shit means nothing to me, literally a continent away and not relevant in any way to me.

The Nazi party was built on the hatred of bankers and other economic elites that weren’t suffering through post WW1 Germany like the common people were. Add onto those elites getting involved in some degenerate acts, it was a perfect storm for a both anti-Jewish and anti-degeneracy party to rise. Problem is, Hitler got overzealous, if he had just focused on his own country, we would be living in a very different world today.

kek this got me

uh yes they did

Anti hero

WTF RAIMI XD

>What about the thousands of witness accounts corroborate with each other, the documentation written and signed by nazi personnel, the photos to support these claims (not the ones of piled bodies but the ones inside of the showers). What about all those?
I genuinely want to know what you think 'holocaust denial' means. What do you think natsoc /pol/tards believe in? Because I think you have a very surface level understanding of that side of things.

kino

>What's your name kid?
>The Human Jew!
I don't get it

Attached: 1556763632086.jpg (400x214, 46K)

>the last Jew who could have lived during WW2 will die in your lifetime

Attached: 1537851970387.jpg (404x500, 35K)

holocaust denial being denying the holocaust.
Unless youre refering to people who think the holocaust numbers are too high

glad i read till the end

Attached: 1557142824265.png (435x434, 227K)

Have sex

Attached: 1556309439632.jpg (720x2318, 225K)

Yeah the Nazis were gassing them by farting on Jews, /biz/ told me so, I believe that over wasting millions to kill people in the most retarded way possible in the middle of a war on two fronts. Sorry kike should have just said they were intentionally given typhus by being forced to live in dirty environments, would actually make sense and line up with reality.

>holocaust denial being denying the holocaust.
What is this cop out answer?
>what is retardation?
>to be a retard
But thanks, that's pretty much all I needed to know.

>innocent
>jews
kek

>I believe that over wasting millions to kill people in the most retarded way possible in the middle of a war on two fronts.

Dude I don't think you realize just how retarded Hitler was. He put Goering in charge of the industry ffs. Germany was literally torpedoing into collapse before the war even began.

have sex

I'm a senior in high school and this year we were required to go to an event where we had to listen to a holocaust survivor. I thought at first that it would be pretty interesting, but that all changed when the old hag started talking.
The fucking "holocaust survivor" lady had never even been thrown into a camp and had lived in Russia during WW2. Her "survival" story was just her talking about her life in Russia and how she went to college and met her husband. The only holocaust related part of her story was that she said that she felt horrified when she was told about what happened in Germany during the holocaust.
Then when she was asked why she called herself a "survivor" she said that some other Jew she knew when she was younger told her that all Jews were "holocaust survivors".

I'm sorry kike but more stupid shit won't change anyone's opinion about your literal cartoon tier narratives. One moment Hitler was Literally the devil then th next he's daddy duck. I bet you're an atheist Jew, since Hitler is the secular Devil to you guys. Litterally everything bad is Hitler to you kek. Talk about neurotic.

>People ITT are too busy arguing about whether or not the holocaust happened to notice this kino

Attached: images(6).jpg (300x168, 8K)

I guesa that's their way of ensuring the propaganda spread.

Kek

With the hero's in congress like Omar the last Jew in america may get what it deserves.

Attached: 1556295892828.jpg (800x800, 86K)

have children

6 Million?! Never forget the 7 million! Oy vey may the world remember for ALL ETERNITY the 8 MILLION! We must remind them at ALL TIMES about the 9 MILLION!!!! We need money for more missiles lest we lose another TEN MILLION to anti-semites!!!

Kill yourselves

This. You see this same shit with Trump. He's either an evil mastermind with the ultimate plot to bring down the world, or a bumbling retard. It's typical jewish tactics to just lie for whatever best suits your current narrative.

Couldn't he have been found out sooner if he showed off his arms? Didn't they have to get numbers tattooed on them?

>kekekekekek I wont even bother retorting ill just call u a jew lololololol
You dont know shit about Hitler except that he was "le epic badass leader who delete the kike", maybe open a book one day when you learn to read

Attached: 20190523_155320.jpg (720x534, 178K)

>how dare you assume that I didn't work in the death camps, I don't need a tattoo to prove that, my mother was a lampshade!

>maybe open a book one day when you learn to read
This shit is always rich to hear when I know for a fact you idiots have never read Mein Kampf.

My favourite Vietnam moment is when he talks to Jameson in his office

The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>Danang, 1968. I was a freelance reporter for the Stars and Strips, and goddamn if I didn't have a hardon for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>Problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone"
>So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass of his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my Pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW

No idea how they got away with this desu

Attached: 0833C0AC-7812-4E7B-829E-92ED41EDA127.jpg (570x315, 51K)

What's their to retort? You're a biased Jew there is nothing I can say that will matter because Hitler is your literal secular Devil from which all evil is measured. I bet you haven't even read Main Kampf. It's funny most Jews haven't but you would think that since they hate Hitler so much they would want to know why he hated them. But they don't want to know because then they might lose their cartoon devil caricature of him Kek.

oh i have read Mein Kampf, I did a final assessment on him and know better than most that he was a gifted speaker but a retard above all else. Feel free to debate that or maybe u can just pull the easy way out and call me a jew

Attached: 3E4C1334-3FAB-4A05-81B5-A491EB2CC038.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

>Mein Kampf
That's some pleb tier shit. Read Hitler's Table Talk

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION

I don't.

It's a sad thing that they died, but that's not a reason for me to stop joking about their deaths (or anything else)

And to that matter, if it wasn't for the actions of their nation state (Israel) as well as Jewish networks that penetrated the elites of European/American countries, people wouldn't joke about them nearly as often as they do now.

Attached: yac8o9kxe2c11.jpg (598x595, 66K)

You didn't read the book man, nobody believes anything you say kike even if you try to inb4 it.

says the kike lol, keep spinballing your beliefs buddy

Attached: noice (2).jpg (692x530, 79K)

bravo

Attached: 1555028825041.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

I need this screencapped. It's too big for my phone screen, or I'd do it myself

jesus fucking christ you could have just ended it at the 5th line and it would have made for a mild genuine kek

but the end made it into pure kino

>oh i have read Mein Kampf, I did a final assessment on him and know better than most that he was a gifted speaker but a retard above all else. Feel free to debate that or maybe u can just pull the easy way out and call me a jew
>yeah he was a good speaker but a retard
This is the most basic bluepilled understanding of the man. You haven't read or studied shit.

u owe me big time bozo

Attached: snipforfag.png (1215x823, 110K)

Attached: 1553544675641.jpg (470x470, 146K)

Attached: wtf.png (1050x711, 113K)

Lel

nothing stopping you from leaving

u cant disprove he was a retard

I don't need to when I know you're full of shit, nigger

>I....I know, Uncle Ben. You called that man a nigger at the last red light and blamed that car accident on the gooks. I know.

>I need this screencapped.
c'mon, MSPaint cropping is boomer tier tech.

Attached: brainlet .jpg (220x285, 11K)

kino

Attached: happy dad.png (497x549, 210K)

lol
pic related is (You)

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>GET OUT OF THE CAR!
>”son...you don’t want to do this...why don’t you just go home?”
Lmao cuck

Thanks senpai
Re-read the post, lad. I'm a dumb phoneposter

No one cares, nigger

brava rainy

Attached: 二がー.png (562x628, 51K)

Except (You) apparently

You’re the least of white peoples worries. Your population stays around 12 percent for over a hundred years. My people have twice as many kids as them when we immigrate and they’re freaking out about it kek

Based

Attached: 1558531854414.jpg (249x249, 41K)

>phoneposting
I wish I didn't re-read it. My opinion of you is now lower.

Attached: pleb tier.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>knowing what low IQ retards your fellow brown immigrants are
>knowing they will absolutely without question drag this country down to shithole status
>laughing all the way to the graveyard about it

Attached: 00.png (500x533, 57K)

Attached: 1557917192811.jpg (500x500, 41K)

A brave and ambitious ending. It’d be pretentious if not made by less talented hands. Bravo! Bravo.

What can I do to make it up to you? Take your sizeable cock in my mouth and ass? Impale myself on your shaft until the head explodes and fills me with a warm, sticky load?

Never happened, but it will

He'd be a bad guy

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 1.55.07 AM.png (2532x342, 267K)

:)

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 413K)

Attached: kill them all peter.jpg (641x396, 42K)

What the fuck are you talking about

is both at the same time possible?

Attached: thinking...png (128x125, 14K)

>outie

Attached: disgust.jpg (214x230, 8K)

it was a different time user

no one brought beaners here bud

The holocoster is real, hilter just had style

Fuck, lad, let me get down on my knees and pleasure you. I'll greedily gulp down your schlong with both of my hands clenched on your buttcheeks, forcing your hips to pound harder and harder into my face. Maybe even tease that hile of yours with my fingers ;)
You got a friend? Maybe he can come up behind me, grab my skinny little hips, put me on all fours. He can fuck and I can suck, until you both coat me with cum

>millions of innocent Jews

Attached: oral suction.png (1799x1439, 2.33M)

Slave markets were closed on Saturdays. Why do you think that was?

Small dick long nose inbreds btfo

oh I've got friends.

Attached: the gimp.jpg (948x710, 122K)

>spend millions
>to make billions

WOODEN
O
O
D
E
N

GAS
A
S

CHAMBERS
H
A
M
B
E
R
S

>got BTFO on /his/ so decided to try his luck on Yea Forums
Pathetic.

you don't have to hate people to be a racist just belive not all people are the same thats why most people are racist, and there is nothing wrong with people being different but if you belive people can be different and are not all the same you are a racist

Weimar

black people enslaved themselves and sold them to whitey

Bring 'em, lad! Bring 'em. Let them take turns, fucking my hole senseless and jacking my throbbing cock, all the while I'm looking up to you and squealing with your cock in my mouth. Imagine my warm, wet throat spasming on the head as they fuck me to a hands-free prostate O. Imagine picking me up, holding me in the air between 2 or 3 of you, as you fuck my ass, just hanging there

>What do you mean you can't be the good guy if you put people in camps?
So just like the US did with Japs? Good to know we agree that putting potential enemies in camps is standard procedure during war times as clearly that's what the US did, and they were the good guys, right?

shut up kike

>INNOCENT
>JEWS

Attached: 71D62C48-913A-46BA-A0D8-3C37DB9A3D8A.jpg (550x550, 106K)

raimiposting keeps on giving

Attached: 1558348991230.jpg (542x542, 67K)

“I-it’s an established historical fact, goy!”

Got ending was trash tho

"Peter, what I'm trying to tell you, is that with great power...comes an even greater false-flag attack!"

Attached: b14c6376ec67253e3e4283d9151a8567b8db546d074fe60862c9691374fe684d.jpg (850x357, 65K)

What did Raimi mean by this?

Attached: 1543038656884.jpg (1087x709, 119K)

Millions of innocent Christians died thanks to the Jews in Russia, but do you bitch at Sarah Silverman’s disgusting mockery of Christianity? Fuck off you hypocrite. All jokes are acceptable or none are.

There actually are lots of cases like his, a Jewish girl in Israel reported her whole family because she was sick of them making money from reparations off the backs of poor Germans still forced to pay you.

What, questioning an event that has had its official narrative changed throughout history, and is now used to change Western liberty and migration policies negatively? Oh no!

>JEWS
>INNOCENT

Attached: 179841.jpg (896x713, 119K)

Well we know Iraq didn’t have wmd and that Blair was a CIA agent so it’s not exactly as clean as the official narrative...

"Hello, Levi? You're calling in sick to work too? Why are all of my Jewish lawyers and accountants calling out of work today? On a day like this, a Tuesday in the middle of September..."

Attached: jameson.jpg (466x249, 17K)

I notice posts like these are never answered

And the billion dollar Holocaust industry, and the way it’s used as a hammer to smash white culture and laws to fit what libtard Jews want. If it was treated as a sad historical event then fine, but it’s been deliberately politicised and made into a golem.

I’ve never had a single teacher, Hollywood film, politician or newspaper talk about the Armenians.

>OH MY GOD PETER WHAT IS THAT

Oof, and Americans defend this? That's some real cognitive dissonance

Put me in the screencap.

GOAT Copy/Pasta

>Peter they've been expelled from 109 countries since AD250

You know nothing of what happened in WW1 if you think jews were innocent.

Exquisite. Thank you for this.

I actually hope it happened.

>who isn't uncle ben? individuals should ultimately be judged on their own merit but prejudiced based on biology and culture are useful survival tools!

Six million? Give me a break, Robertson. I know you people aren’t very good with math, but seriously? Come on. Wooden doors? What the hell. Now tell me who are the owners of most banks? What is the most common dual citizenship among politicians? Who are the owners of most media? It’s so obvious, yet nobody seems to care. At least, I’m proud to say that the Daily Bugle remains free and uncompromised. But the name isn’t catchy enough. I’m planning to rename it: the Daily Stormer. What do you think?

Attached: image.jpg (570x315, 30K)

Innocent people died from every nation. Why are the innocent jews so deserving of special pity?
Millions of innocent gentiles died as well, what is your point?

6 million? 350 thousand like the red cross report said? alls im sayin tone, is that not enough of em died.

Attached: 1552579327073.jpg (288x380, 42K)

He didnt actuallly say that, did he?

fantastic

Attached: 1543558591637.png (200x202, 17K)

Any WWI book or documentary recomendations?

Watch the director's cut

God, Raimi was tryuly savage

Man, it's been 70+ years now: let it go, no one cares
In another 100 years it will just be another interesting history fact you have to recite from memory to get a B+ in history class

it was a different time

>the documentation written and signed by nazi personnel
You mean from nazis who were tortured? For fucks sake, in one of the recorded confessions the nazi literally said "you crushed my testicles, I'll agree with whatever you want!"

They'd be tortured, confess, recant and claim they were tortured but then get executed. Now I'm supposed to believe those confessions even though many of them were Looney Toons tier villainy that makes no sense?

Fuck that, I believe what we actually have evidence for: Nazis executed Jews on the Eastern Front (in practical ways involving bullets, not fanciful and impractical contraptions) and many starved and died of illness in the camps.

jews will always tell you what happened to them, but never why

10/10 would kek again

Attached: 1558467930833.jpg (800x585, 89K)

>>jerked off to death
God I wish that were me

Attached: LUe9Ags.jpg (850x569, 142K)

Fuck off, Frank-jew.

>INNOCENT
>JEWS

so wrong in many ways

Brilliant. Groundbreaking. Redpilled.

Attached: 1439250038987.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

Jews are the first to even make jokes on it.

I believe her diary was found out to be a complete fraud written by her father. The original was written in a sort of pen that was invented and produced after the end of the """holocaust"""

Attached: 1555178160345.jpg (518x280, 35K)

>>>Not so fun dressing up like a little girl now that you know Uncle Ben beat his dick to those photos of you in your aunt's panties, huh Peter?
You've got a shining future on HBO, son.

Attached: 1558150270448.gif (500x375, 835K)

You do know the giga kikes financed Nazi Germany?

Proving once again that the kike's worst enemies are other kikes

Attached: 1544996227604.jpg (804x864, 135K)

Please dilate immediately

I am more of a "looks directly into the camera" guy.

didn't think they'd add elements from mel gibsons pitch

>240 posts
>142 posters
gee, i wonder who the samefag in this thread could be?

The only holocaust whining here is by incels not Jews

top kek

Given your obesity I doubt that

And then everyone clapped and you had a real girlfriend

Do you creatures ever have anything else to do besides scream about Jews? Do you ever find it boring?

>Omar literally says America won’t be a white country
Wow based

the only holocaust is the friends we made along the way

Why low life scum like yourself never get tired to put out these lies in the First Place?

You know, this thread could have been 7 posts with a few fag and gook jokes, but jews autistic screeching dragged it out to 250 with their victim complex bullshit.

It’s not the Jews fault women find you repulsive

why not just withhold water instead of using expensive gas

also wooden doors on gas chambers? seems fishy

That was just incel bait so doubt it

Why can’t you people just have sex???

>blahblahblah muh jews
do nazi trannys do anything else?

Attached: neckbeardtriggerwarning20.jpg (1156x1056, 411K)

How will promiscuity solve the jewish problem?

Attached: neckbeardtriggerwarning8.png (726x746, 464K)

wholesome and comfy

You sure seem concerned about this stuff. Weird.

Attached: autismbook.png (1195x3718, 731K)

first reply best reply.

OUR GIRL

Attached: Our Girl Omar.jpg (725x696, 159K)

But I thought south africa was based? Does that mean Israel is based too?

if you had sex, the angst about jews will go away

Isn't it weird how for the incidents where we have proof that nazis killed jews, they did it in ways that actually make sense in wartime - like shooting them in the head and burying them in mass graves? But then we're also expected to believe that they were also secretly killing them in crazy and inefficient ways with rube goldberg machines that defy all logic.

Why didn't they just keep killing them all efficiently instead of just these smaller groups? Then after killing these groups why did the nazis claim in internal memos that the "final solution" was finished? We're told they were still supposed to be killing jews insanely and inefficiently even after completing the final solution.

Makes you think.

Attached: neckbeardtriggerwarninggas2.jpg (735x971, 304K)

Sometimes you have to set the building on fire to get rid of the rats. I don't mind if America takes a hit as long as Israel falls.

>What is the most common dual citizenship among politicians?
name 1 member of congress who has an Israeli passport and show proof of that

Why'd they make it illegal to feed people in the ghettos?

Attached: neckbeard shoot feeding jews.jpg (499x700, 46K)

why do you incels worship nazi shit then?

Attached: neckbeardtriggerredcross.jpg (958x2833, 1.42M)

Attached: Jewishbolsheviks2.jpg (1515x5000, 1.82M)

Attached: 367788444.png (444x638, 245K)

It's good you admit it's real then. If you incels are mad about nobody caring enough about gentiles then spread awareness or write a book or something idk. That would involve getting a real job tho.

There's lots of jewish mass graves. I could link you to a site that lists thousands

Would that satisfy you?

>A council of centralized Jewish leadership that has no documentation or evidence to ever existing decides to fake "the holocaust" as part of a plot to take over the world and enslave the Master Race
>Plant the seeds for decades (centuries?) in advance long before WW1 even happened (/pol/ often uses the old "six million" references as evidence of a conspiracy)
>None of this is ever discovered or found out
>Somehow orchestrate in the middle of WW2 the mass disappearance of 11 million people including 6 million jews and 5 million non-jews
>covertly relocate these people secretly to ??? (Israel I guess?)
>build all these complex facilities and phony camps that were actually resorts with theaters and swimming pools and etc
>falsify thousands of documents, photographs, etc
>create thousands of fake mass graves and fill them with fake bodies in the middle of nazi-controlled territory
>pay off millions of witnesses of dozens of nationalities, none of whom EVER break the silence that they were in fact in on a gargantuan conspiracy
>Pay off every single historian to have existed at the time or has existed since, they're all in on it too and none of them ever blab
>All the nazi's are in on it too as not one of them denied the holocaust took place at their trials, just their individual responsibility.
>The leaders of every country in the world is in on that, including both sides of the Cold War
>Jews coordinate all this despite no real method of communication at the time. Moreover not a single document exists of them communicating so it was all psychic I guess
>No paper trail of this MASSIVE unprecedented operation that has spanned now many years exists.
>Somehow THIS is more believable than the nazi's killing the people they said they always wanted to kill

How did the Jews manage this when Nixon couldn't even keep Watergate a secret?

Isn't it weird that most nazi's were trannies?

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x713, 89K)

I never denied the killing of jews or mass graves. Maybe learn to read?

>being so butthurt about jews that you're willing to destroy yourself and serve someone who despises you
that's some cuckoldry.

if you had sex, the angst would go away

Definitely. I'm glad we can agree that both nazis and trannys are filthy scum and should be killed.

so the jews built all these crazy fake deathcamps to frame the poor nazi's when the nazis were already killing jews by the thousands? How does that make sense?

by the end of the war most were killed in Lithuania, the nazis sent them by train up to Lithuania to try and get rid of the burden on Germany during it's invasion and the Lithuanians shot every single one for sport. But you never hear about it.

they'll ignore this

why is this never talked about?

Attached: gaydolf5.jpg (690x794, 138K)

get out

why does he do this day after day after day?

zyklon b isn't expensive it's a little wafer. Cheaper than a bullet actually.

Do you think there's more to life than crying about jews?

>cia
>1942

OSS was the CIA predecessor and it's easier than going into that

Very good

Attached: 1549833278621.jpg (570x744, 193K)

How hard is it to write one sentence saying the OSS was the predecessor to the CIA?

Harder than just getting to the point about hitler being a fairy

>innocent jews

Please have sex friendo

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: even youtube raimi.png (1286x803, 761K)

How many times do you think an incel goes through its day thinking about Jews? I'm saying at least 5,000

>Falling for incel bait
Wow the JIDF are both BASED and REDPILLED by falling for tactics of retard virgins on the peaceful board of 4channel dot com, good job

Attached: life is strange cringe compilation.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

I mean it's obvious that that guy was just trying to bait incels hysterical about jews. He might have been one himself.

It wasn't a genuine post. These threads are basically opportunities for incels to vent their angst about jews before mods delete it once it hits the bump limit

JIDF isn't real and there's no real evidence it exists. There's an inactive facebook page and a screenshot of a blog from 2011. That's it!

your chimpout from this statement won't change this

you will never be a woman

Attached: gay nazis.jpg (750x1077, 203K)

kek

goddamn I hate incels so much

>INNOCENT JEWS

Attached: 1558008733622.jpg (3008x2869, 1.99M)

>Peter... It just doesn't make sense! Six million... It doesn't add up. Think about it.

Attached: uncle ben(is).jpg (480x360, 11K)

I agree, it's the jews fault I'm a virgin. They need to pay

Dude you know it would have been a silly Raimi thread if your greasy handed friends had just left those incels be. Raini threads are fun, didn't expect you to know about it though.

>Muh JIDF isn't real
>NO YOU'RE MAD
Yeah wow you got me. Cunt.

is this the sollution for the trap epidemic or the inception of the incest epidemic?

Attached: 1557706103363.png (648x685, 550K)

>Jdif isn't real.
thejidf.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
>hand rubbing intensifies.

Attached: jdifisn'tisReal.png (1900x1008, 255K)