You know why Daenerys is mad? She didn't get the BBC, yes, motherfucker...

You know why Daenerys is mad? She didn't get the BBC, yes, motherfucker, she's angry that I didn't penetrate her mutha fucking anus with my Matrix cock. You punk ass niggas, she didn't have the chance to open her mouth and taste my juicy sperm. You dumbass coons. Matter of fact, get that ass banned.

Attached: 155852713360.jpg (350x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUzBEsIX6vc
youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zbsbcKfqtSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vzhYjOSaWrQ
youtu.be/wSK7wzs7h5s
youtube.com/watch?v=paf2wrC46bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well that was rude

LOW

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

SNEED

Who are you

TEST

>LTG posting on Yea Forums

Heh

Ltg is unironically a basedboi.

GOD

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

Attached: LTG.png (1024x270, 258K)

Sup? Still got that dick taste?

Attached: qA4gh_q6.jpg (512x512, 25K)

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YoutTube named Boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search index when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck
You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *PWAHH* Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker
I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially FAT FUCKS who sit there all day, gorging eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing
What a bunch of sorry fucks like yourself played into it
You don't like what the fuck I'm saying?
Then FUCK YOU!

>triggered dicklet
lmaoo

Fuck that man is prime breeding material. He’s going to make some cuck and his wife very happy one day. I’d say I’d swallow his kids if I could but honestly I could never not let him cum inside me. I’m sliding off my bed right now it’s so wet.

>Gets owned by a jew
>starts dropping red pills

He's alright.

How is my boy lowtiergod doing lately? Should've never left his gf If I'm being honest.

nice thread zoomy mczoomerstein

Attached: 1553207217204.png (753x960, 29K)

lol bitch banned me like 3x for no reason

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

be a man and admit what you did

why are you mongs always so bad at your black person impressions

>you said momochi is godlike? GET that ass banned

THIS DUDES DOING STRINGS

Whats with this boards obsession with black cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=AUzBEsIX6vc

>look this dude up
>newest video is titled CALCULATING THE V*GINA MILEAGE
>half his videos is him bragging about being good at Smash and Mortal Kombat

What the fuck is up with this dude?

Attached: 1535383012357.jpg (406x364, 50K)

based Low Tier God

This guy is doing STRINGS. OH MY GOSH. THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS GARBAGE

REMINDER THAT LTG IS /OURGUY/
youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ

Attached: file.png (480x360, 251K)

Nothing lol just told him when he was sucking and not even in that wording

He's a troll, its ironic

Okay, this is fucking based. Someone needs to post this on /tiktok/ on /wsg/

Attached: 1547887146019.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

not even the best tekken rage youtube.com/watch?v=zbsbcKfqtSQ

Attached: 1544516969133.png (532x398, 367K)

PLANET

LTG is a giga faggot but this video is probably the truest shit he’s ever said.

>Here I am about to go to medical school and then 4 years of residency or so, probably spending another 10 years of my life after undergrad to make less than some cosplayer, but I'll be saving lives and working hard every single day. And I'll be making less than some cosplayer. That's plain stupid. That actually gets me angry.

holy fuck, unbelievably based

GET THAT ASS BANNED

I don't know who this guy is but this video is based

It's crazy how much money some of them make. I'm jealous.

Meth head
Rape face

LTG is old-school

This nigga lost to a dude without fucking arms bro

>LTG is being posted on Yea Forums now
His dream of being an actor is truly dashed.

If you don't have a piss jug you dont know anything about life
youtube.com/watch?v=vzhYjOSaWrQ

i haven't seen this vid in years someone link it

AIDS INFESTED, DAILY ENEMA HAVIN

Attached: sonicfox.jpg (625x352, 37K)

For me, it's Wingo

Attached: 59aed5bec93aa.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

>pisses in the sink
>says pissing in the toilet is unsanitary

Why doesn't he just fucking sit down when he pees then? He's okay with shit water touching him but not piss?

Attached: 1528235465692.jpg (340x565, 56K)

What the FUCK is this monstrosity?

look here! look listn!

Yes

youtu.be/wSK7wzs7h5s

A Low Tier God, WingsofRedemption, and DarksydePhil reality show were they all live under one roof together would be fucking gold.

Someone link me the thread when you do it

dm you ;)

One of the best fighting video game players in the world. Not even kidding.

>ltg threads

Yea Forums truly is the patrician's board

>whitoid bugmen deathly scared of ni99ers even though they barely interact with darkies

I never understood this meme.

Barely hidden taboo lust for black dingus

youtube.com/watch?v=paf2wrC46bc