Are you guys excited for batkino?

Are you guys excited for batkino?

youtu.be/vrIiPcv4_iY

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2018_10_ruby-rose-batwoman-kate-kane-dc-arrow-crossover-000.jpg (750x500, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/utu4RJiGaCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that ratio

OH NO NO NONONO

Attached: 1547778701011.gif (355x266, 3.24M)

Looks Supergirl levels of awful. Except without the added bonus of having an absolute qt in Melissa Benoist.

Attached: 1557949356272.gif (386x280, 3.13M)

It's just bat. It's not kino.

Noone cares about incels throwing a fit, this will be the best tv show for years to come

batkino more like batguano

LMBO

has that ever been true

>I AM A WOMAAAAAN

Can this get any more cringe?

Attached: EB8EFCD2-8F89-47F7-A0CF-5E4DA3413683.jpg (453x411, 30K)

You think there will be an episode where she saves a holocaust survivor from a gang of skinheads?

For being a lesbian, shes not gay enough.
For being a jew, she isnt jewish enough.
Guaranteed that she will not be “Bat” enough

>batkino
>on CW

Yeah it's a no for me dog.

She will save a black woman who's about to get raped by upper class white guys.

Any kind of Gotham-related show can't work with CW because they can't handle doing anything that remotely tries to be serious. Just look at Arrow these days.

>hates men
>behaves like a man
Pottery

Why are modern american superheroes so derivative?

Attached: 1558526165818.png (637x1001, 850K)

DC really needs to plan better if they think they can go on losing this war to the mouse. Losing isnt a strategy

>has a dyke haircut
>makes normal long hair a part of her costume
What's the point?

No one would expect it, the perfect costume

So Batwoman is the reason that white on black rapes is at zero?

Wait, that hair is a part of the costume? Someone thought it was a good idea to sew a wig onto the bat suit? I thought it was open at the top or something. That's...so much worse.

It's because it looks "cool" in the comics so they had to come up with some retarded excuse.

>Men like philosophy and meaning
>Women like abs, outfits and YAS KWEEN

who do you think the producers are aiming for

Well, except for the radioactive LOOK AT ME red colored hair she chose for the costume.
Seriously, how is she going to sneak up on baddies with that fucking giant, literal red flag?

Oddly? I kind of am, and I usually hate this political shit. I suppose I just ahve this desperate dream that it will recapture those early seasons of Arrow and the feel they had, with some lesbian tongue action and Rose's dsl in the outfit. Also given the reception and that most of the first season isn't even written yet, they are likely going to tone it down, because even the SJWs are yelling at them for being too on the nose.

Attached: 1526586613738.jpg (2560x2383, 1.11M)

I actually prefer Ruby Rose, somehow. I like punk girls.

>red lipstick showing off her big cock sucking bimbo lips

>dude I am too coll for "Batman" so I like the strong female version more!

Don't get me wrong, Ruby would get it, but she's a bit too skinny for my tastes to beat out Benoist.

If you want to talk realism, lets talk about how moronic wearing a cape is. It makes a lot of sound, its vulnerable to getting stuck and pulled, it can't make you glide in the air, retards your movement. For that reason Batman Beyond is the best suit.

>More dislikes than likes
"INCEL BRIGADING! RUSSIAN HACKERS! REEEEE!"

>More likes than dislikes
"HA HA HA, SEE? DEMOCRACY WORKS."

Attached: Double-Think.jpg (375x435, 33K)

>stop shitting on my beloved STRONG LESBIAN JEWISH HERO! all hero are stupid anyway!

why was that asian lady at the podium but then also in the audience?

Batman Beyond is a lad, and you crying about it doesn't change that he's the best lad with the most realistic suit. Capes are stupid.

they just had to rip-off Spider-Man and give him an Iron Man suit.

Reminder that this is the same channel that brought us this:

youtu.be/utu4RJiGaCk

It's going to be fucking bad. In fact it's probably going to EXCEED your expectations of badness.

oh lord

I haven't stayed up on this season's DC shows. I feel like these 10 minutes were far better spent.

Attached: get used to it.jpg (756x528, 156K)

It will be shit like every other series like this, but I like Ruby Rose. She looks cool as fuck.

it’s funny because in the comics the lesbian part is actually pretty subtle but compliments the character and story. this lacks all subtlely

She looks like a lizard person

The kicker is that the black chick will look like Leslie Jones and the upper class white guys will look like Thad off Blue Mountain State

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH

Not at all what I'm saying. I vastly prefer Batman, but since we can't have TV Batman due to rights issues, this is the closest we'll get.

underrated

>that underwhelming fight
>that terrible acting
She was better in John Wick 2 because she was a mute FACT id still like to smell her bum hole tho

>Are you guys excited for batkino?

Attached: lol.jpg (125x110, 3K)

>Nolan
>philosophy and meaning

Punk girls? she's just a dyke

Uh yes

Arrow was awful, what do you mean? I watched half the first episode and just couldn't. It was too cringe.

>takes a mans equipment
>asks a man to modify it so it fits her
>HURRR NOT GONNA LET MEN TAKE CREDIT FOR A WOMANS WORK

No

Attached: 1558019017686.gif (540x340, 2.67M)

No it's going to be trash. Feminism ruins everything it touches.

That is a pretty accurate representation of your average woman's self-awareness.

This so much she's using Bruce's tech, his gadgets , his suit, and the name of Wayne Corp God the writing is so retarded.

>a red fucking wig

>Have I mentioned I don't have a penis?

Girls with short hair make my sausage hard

not only that, how is she gonna beat men up? criminal men? like hows it gonna work? shes a woman. shes gonna be shorter and smaller than them. does the suit change that? she even keeps her hair out just hanging there. asking for trouble. somebody call that girls parents before she gets hurt.

>HATE THING
>GET THING LOTS OF VIEWS AND PUBLICITY
Autism

Attached: halfsmile.gif (257x320, 2.24M)

>she says using a mans creations

Does the whole female empowerment thing better than Capt Marvel, albiet more overtly with the shitty trailer music. Would have been better as a movie rather than drawn out on CW.

4/10 would dyke out.

heres the thing. everyone deserved a hero, even the women who dont understand or get batman. they deserve a hero too.

stop thinking about this as a batman series, it's not. it's a show for girls not for you. exclusively for girls. why even make fun of it? let them have their own super heroes. sure yours are better for you but these are better for them.

The bitch glued a wig to Batmans mask. For what reason?

the hair is fake, but yeah pretty retarded having something that can be grabbed stuck to your suit.

that isn't even true though, when do women EVER rely on other women to do things for them? They don't, they get a man to do it. Hell male heroes are only heroes most the time because they save women, from Damsels to Lois Lane to everyone else.

women generally hate other women this is an historical fact.

>Noone cares about incels throwing a fit

Except out of anything else that can be said, this is simply not true. The media and people like you spend far too much time talking about incels to ever claim you don't care what they think.

Even if everything else said about them is true, this is the one thing that obviously is false. You do care, you just hate it.

Yeah, in the pilot episode lmao

so we know she is a tranny

SuBvErSiOn

>not going to let a man live in a woman's world
what did she mean by this?

This looks like absolute garbage

I would be but they just had to make a man batwoman

Attached: Kendra-James-as-Batwoman.jpg (1168x1752, 1.08M)

wasnt obama proved to have spied on trump, tapped his phones etc? whats with this show.

She looks like a tranny
Which is funny because she almost turned into one

So that people dont think it's Batman. She wants everyone to know it's Batma'am now.

Subjective of course, but the first season was pretty narrow in focus on Oliver and his crime fighting, and some family drama, had him parkouring and kicking the shit out of/murdering criminals. It was massively successful and even praised here on Yea Forums, early on, and the general consensus is that it went to shit after Season 3.

>yfw I'M A WOMAAAAAAAN

Attached: 1455676462875.jpg (400x460, 36K)

There is nothing punk about her. She is just a skelly dyke with ugly tattoos.

Who else besides incels would even watch a batgirl weekly series you festering simp? Those fools had better care what they think

A disgusting sub human degenerate scum bag she is. I hate faggots but dykes irritate me even more.

Kill all dykes. As insufferable as faggots are dykes are infinitely worse.

>cosplay thots out doing Hollywoods shoehorned minority propaganda
say what you like about cosplay thots but at least those girls are actual fans

All you incels need to have sex holy shit

>Batman
>"After the death of my parents, I decided to become a symbol of justice, to protect the innocents...It's what I do that defines me."
>Batwoman
>"I'm a lesbian."

>be a criminal
>fighting batgirl
>grab her by the hair and yank it
gg ez

>disgusting sub human degenerate scum bag
I don't see why you'd say that...

Attached: 7786841104.jpg (880x586, 73K)

Everyone knows lesbians are the best cops.

>be criminal
>rape batgirl
>i'm the man who raped batgirl

Attached: 1558253503959.png (1094x771, 183K)

I'm honestly surprised this doesn't happen to heroines more often. In theory it cements your infamy, makes other heroines fear fighting you, hero's might go just a little too far out of hate or rage which damages them all, and you might even have broken that heroine too much for her to continue being a thorn in your side. You wouldn't even get taken in for it because to provide evidence she would have to reveal her identity.

Also, the artist of that pic is too good at drawing women to be wasting it on guroshit, meme or not.

Attached: SharonVentura.jpg (1291x1920, 470K)

Happens alot just not in mainstream ones
Check out Jessica jones

Have sex

i do
...can you say the same?

my ancestors have sex with me imperial. can you say the same?

I unironically think she looks good in the batsuit.

her face is really bad and the mask doesnt hide it.

>OMG JUST IGNORE IT IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO PRAISE IT! JUST SHUT UP AND STOP CREATING BAD WORD OF MOUTH!

Thanks, CW PR staff.

Because even the fucking costumes have to have problem-hair now.

>The media and people like you spend far too much time talking about incels to ever claim you don't care what they think.

Holy shit, this.
Incels can't be your new boogeyman while ALSO being "irrelevant".
It's one or the other.

Prime time TV shows are still referencing Russia "hacking" elections.

The people who make Mass Media live in a different fucking world than the real one. It's why their opinions need to be ignored.

>I'm honestly surprised this doesn't happen to heroines more often.

It used to. Then "Women In Refrigerators" happened.
Look it up if you haven't heard of it. It was basically Patient Zero for the rapid spread of noxious SJW cancer throughout the comics industry over the past 15 years.

CW will politicizes character, that beyond getting kicked from the Navy in the early 00’s, was never about that.

She’s about
>fighting evil animal people cults
>Saving kids from a Mexican ghost
>And being blackmailed by the CIA to catch villains.

They’ll do her like supergirl and just turn her into a bad Batman with hamfisted girl-power bullshit she doesn’t need.

Attached: 722AE559-98E9-4D6B-A153-42342BA43212.jpg (1031x1566, 606K)

>I need you to fix the suit
>token negro: that suit is literal perfection
>it will be, when it fits a woman
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Legit lol if they fill this show with sidekicks like arrow and flash. Hope they don't run out of ideas fast and manage to keep long storylines.

Killing Earth-1 Laurel was a mistake.

Punk girls on meth addiction.
I bet she will broke some bones doing some low-level stunt in season 1

>talks about batMAN taking credits over batWOMAN's works
>she's literally yoinking every single thing from batMAN and even using the fucking cave
top le kek
tip tap poop bap bap

Attached: 1443745981515.jpg (600x900, 306K)

Marvel Netflix shows were all unceremoniously canceled, Inhumans was canceled, Agent Carter was canceled, Mockingbird fell apart, Agents of S.H.I.T. is canceled
Meanwhile DC has Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Pennyworth, and a bona fide Crisis on Infinite Earth crossover between their five (5!) extant series
It never even began for MouseCUcks

Netflix shows where canceled because the Disney streaming app would have more canonical shows, and Agents of SHIELD has another season airing in a few months. Carter’s show was made mega-canon in Endgame.

Meanwhile DC’s app has less traffic then fucking Vudu. Inhumans WAS unwatchable trash, though.

>CW
yeah no thanks. keep your trash shows for yourself. literally everything on that network sucks dick and are made for literal teenager girls and if you are grown male annd consume anything from that network you should reconsider your fucking life.

Attached: 1533598002558.png (579x663, 149K)

Batwoman was always politicized, people will claim otherwise but considering who created her is obvious.

>Noone cares about incels throwing a fit
Didn't Rotten Tomatoes redo how users interacted with the site because of incels throwing a fit?

It's called foreshadowing, incel!

>big red wig
>bright red lipstick

The absolute state

oh snap

Attached: bad goy.png (708x314, 93K)

>OMG WHY ARE PEOPLE WATCHING IT???
>*JUMPS UP AND DOWN WITH "I HATE THING" T SHIRT AND SIGN WHILE SPRAYING "I HATE THING ON A WALL"*

GJ retards if you just ignored it it would have 10k views

Attached: 1550508274234.jpg (640x504, 18K)

this time it's not a black man with a white girl...
interesting

Attached: lolwut.png (1978x1121, 2.74M)

typical the white girl out to save minority bullshit. the black girl should be the batwoman and save her ugly white ass. white women think they are so fucking above everyone.

top kek shlomo

Batman is inherently dumb.

Here's a billionare living in a city riddled with societal problem and corruption. What did he do? He put on a kevlar suit and goofy bat ears, go around punching poor people, give them internal bleeding and breaking bones at night. But dont worry, Batman doesn't kill, he just leave people crippled for the rest of their lives and do not pay for their medical bills.

Did Bruce Wayne support Medicare for All? Raising minimum wage? Universal Basic Income to make Gotham better? Nope, he just sit on his ass during the day and punches the lower rung of society at night.

Fuck Batman. Fuck capeshit. Rudi Gulliani did more work cleaning up NYC of crimes than Batman did in Gotham.

who dis lovely lady

based

>Batman is inherently dumb.
it was created by a jew.
need I say more?

>CW batdyke
looks like absolute trash
even worse than modern arrow or flash

>that annoying teen pop track playing in the background
>the most ham-handed, grating "muh feminism" montage you could possibly make
Yeah, I'm thinking batkino's back.

Attached: oof.jpg (384x369, 29K)

>And being blackmailed by the CIA to catch villains.
Being honest I'm hoping that element, and her oddly self-righteous bowing down to oversight and authorities, *are* left out. They are aspects about her I hate.

It's also a wig in the comics

This just oozes lesbians. Even the music

It was a wig in the 60s Batman series too

Doesn't Batman just wear the cape to conceal his hand movements when he's getting a gadget out of his belt?

Have you seen the dislikes? Nobodies gonna be watching it apparently

Shield is not cancelled

>dude just tax the Joker away lmao

Leftism is a mental illness.

It doesn't count when democrats do it.

LMFAO IM DYING AT YOU INCELS
THIS IS WHY YOU'RE ALL VIRGINS
CRYING ABOUT A CW SHOW WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS OUT HAVING SEX AND SOCIALIZING

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

what do?

Attached: 1496613722804.jpg (520x1185, 138K)

>T.Incel