ITT,Characters who deserved a happy ending

Pic very much related

Attached: season-8.w700.h467.2x.jpg (1400x934, 76K)

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1186x791, 52K)

He got it though, he died in the arms of his true love

HAPPY ENDING FISTEEN DORRA

No it wasn't "Happy" Jaime deserved better

This gal

Attached: 1558512937212.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

If you want to force it, he did, dying with Cersei.

Honestly the perfect ending for his story would have been Cersei wanting to use wildfire on the citizens of Kingslanding and Jaime killing her and then living an unknown man, much like Sandor as the gravedigger.

Attached: 836450126_1897412.gif (306x376, 196K)

>his true love was a woman who cucked him throughout the entire show and tried to send an assassin to kill him
that's as blackpilled of an ending as you can get

This. After having sex with brienne, he remembered how much he loves cersei and wanted to be back with her.

>If you want to force it, he did, dying with Cersei.
I like Book Ends.

The thing is, before, Jaime had always wanted Cersei more than she wanted him, she was possessive and jealous of him when other girls wanted him, but she was never devoted to him, she wanted the Silver Prince, she wanted Robert before Robert called out Lyanna's name, she slept with so many other people...

In the end though, she called for him and needed him, that's sadly, his happy ending.

I'm mad that the prophecy didn't come true all the way though, when there was a easy way for it, Dany was setting everything on fire, surely he could strangle her to spare her from the fire if they were trapped in an alley.

Perfect ending for Jaime would be dying taking out the Night King and the meaning of his sobriquet of "Kingslayer" is transformed into one of a legendary hero.

Attached: jaime-lannister-759[1].jpg (759x422, 24K)

He pushed a kid trying to kill kid. He deserves a more painful death.

Just Brienne was not very good in bed.

Attached: Service class people.png (944x1111, 878K)

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: 13811798-7055621-She_has_slowly_returned_to_her_natural_color_as_filming_wrapped_-m-71_1558548694593 (306x409, 28K)

Too bad Bran didn't tell her she got crabs

Jamie TOLD Brienne he shoved Bran out the window as he was listing the bad things he'd done, won't that cause a stir?

Attached: eyes_stoned.png (701x977, 461K)

>"Jaime lay on his back afterward, staring at the night sky, trying not to feel the pain that snaked up his right arm every time he moved it. The night was strangely beautiful. The moon was a graceful crescent, and it seemed as though he had never seen so many stars. The King’s Crown was at the zenith, and he could see the Stallion rearing, and there the Swan. The Moonmaid, shy as ever, was half-hidden behind a pine tree. How can such a night be beautiful? he asked himself. Why would the stars want to look down on such as me?"

>“Jaime,” Brienne whispered, so faintly he thought he was dreaming it. “Jaime, what are you doing?”

>“Dying,” he whispered back.

>“No,” she said, “no, you must live.”

>"He wanted to laugh. “Stop telling me what do, wench. I’ll die if it pleases me.”

>“Are you so craven?”

>"The word shocked him. He was Jaime Lannister, a knight of the Kingsguard, he was the Kingslayer. No man had ever called him craven. Other things they called him, yes; oathbreaker, liar, murderer. They said he was cruel, treacherous, reckless. But never craven. “What else can I do, but die?”
>“Live,” she said, “live, and fight, and take revenge.” But she spoke too loudly. Rorge heard her voice, if not her words, and came over to kick her, shouting at her to hold her bloody tongue if she wanted to keep it.

>Craven, Jaime thought, as Brienne fought to stifle her moans. Can it be? They took my sword hand. Was that all I was, a sword hand? Gods be good, is it true?The wench had the right of it. He could not die. Cersei was waiting for him. She would have need of him. And Tyrion, his little brother, who loved him for a lie. And his enemies were waiting too; the Young Wolf who had beaten him in the Whispering Wood and killed his men around him, Edmure Tully who had kept him in darkness and chains, these Brave Companions.

Attached: happy ending.jpg (500x281, 42K)

If you seriously thought Jaime, a man who fucked his own sister for 20+ years was realistically going to get over his sister and live happily ever with Brienne, you're a moron.

he's over his sister in the books though, he gets over her as soon as he finds out she's been cucking him

>If you seriously thought Jaime, a man who fucked his own sister for 20+ years was realistically going to get over his sister and live happily ever with Brienne, you're a moron.
No one said anything about being with Brienne

Bran is such a badly written character that nobody cares about him.

I always loved Jaime's love for Tyrion.

Willing to attack Ned Stark in public to get his brother back. Willing to risk his life to break his brother out of prison. Tyrion being so sure (and being right) that Jaime would ride day and night to be his champion at the Eyrie.

Bran is the literal Anti-Christ

He’s over her in a book. A Dance with Dragons. Which was four years old when then show caught up to it. And it’s now eight years old. There have been three seasons past the books since then. They replaced that plot with Jamie going to Dorn in season 5. But they still used versions of book content including that Riverun plot in season 6 minus going his own way from Cersei. Which he did a version of at the end of season 7. In the last book he’s on his way to meet zombie Catyln Stark and that’s where his story ended. He probably does go back to Cersei. But he probably also strangled her. Out of love

>He’s over her in a book. A Dance with Dragons
Book Jaime literally fantasizes about brutally murdering Cersei, the only person who loathes her more than him at this point is Tyrion. For him to go back to her would be wildly out of character, and I really doubt it will happen.
>but they still used versions of book content including that Riverun plot
His book Riverrun plot was completely different so much so that it might have been a new plot.

>Willing to attack Ned Stark in public to get his brother back
This made Jaime my favorite character since season 1.

>gets all their children killed
>repeatedly tries to murder his best bro little brother
>treats him like dirt as soon as he loses his sword hand
>sleeps around, finds out she's always slept around
>sends an assassin after him
>quite clearly goes completely fucking insane
People have turned on greater lovers (sister or not) for much less than all that bullshit. Show Jaime is just a dumb cunt in the end, no more or less.

Attached: Scam.jpg (500x253, 81K)