Darth Maul cameo

Did you clap?

Attached: WEBPAGE_20190522_230611.jpg (480x270, 30K)

No, they fucked up the way holograms work in star wars. they were never in color like that, what the fuck

HOLY SHIT THERE WAS A RED LIGHTSABER AND DARTH VADER USED THE FORCE AND I CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED

Attached: clap.gif (193x217, 23K)

I was just very confused.

Because you could tell with all the monochrome people shown using them before.

I started screaming and throwing my popcorn everywhere and pissing and doing somersaults all over the cinema room until the police came to shoot me but I was somersaulting too fast for them to hit me so I escaped while clapping

Are you kidding? Holograms have always been in color? Are you talking about how vibrant it is compared to the OT? Some were blue, others were in color. You also have the animated shows and comics that show them. Only the prequels didn't have color.

based

Still haven't SEEN it. My Post-TLJ Star Wars bans STANDS. Fuck Disney. Fuck JJ, KK and RJ.

based

I don't really like the idea of mixing the animated series' stories with the films, but I let this one slide. Maul is too underused of a character. I liked how they showed his robotic legs, so a casual viewer could deduce that he did survive and constructed new legs some how. Despite being explained in Clone Wars, I don't believe it's necessary to show the back story on how exactly. Same reason I don't really love the prequels; they seem unnecessary and remove the mystery of the Jedi and Vader's origin. Episode III was great though.

Why is he so fat?

Only with my booty.

t.my 400lbs life

It cemented the fact that the movie was shit

based

>Stands up
>Ignites lightsaber
>Turns it back off
>Sits down

For what purpose

why does he look so fat?

this but unironically

Nu-wars arbitrarily decided that every movie should have at least one lightsaber even when it makes no sense for one to be included

HE HAS A RED LIGHT SABER AND HE TURNED IT ON AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550084379631.gif (540x540, 588K)

Why would you ignite your lightsaber to threaten someone, when you're talking to them via a hologram that can't physically do anything?

I didnt even know he was in the movie until someone told me.

To threaten Qi'ra, but I doubt you're too retarded to understand that.

>viewers, it's me, Darth Maul

Attached: itsme.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Here's your >you

Attached: FB_IMG_1558584572531.jpg (1906x1920, 146K)

I don't even remember if I've seen that movie or not, lol

Why do Gen Xers love clapping at scenes like this?

It's a hologram retard.