Gay characters?! REEEEEEEE!!

Gay characters?! REEEEEEEE!!

Attached: arthur-mr-ratburn-gay[1].jpg (620x420, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage
change.org/p/the-state-of-alabama-change-the-alabama-state-flag-to-mr-ratburn-s-wedding?recruiter=559134944&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=2cd9ba60-3657-11e6-908c-f7ec04890aa3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575167/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/matrimony
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3912575/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9njBaZTrCfSRnVWX3h0djhndGhWeC1sbGJpajY5U1lNS3Br/view
youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ratburn.jpg (789x588, 80K)

fucking disgusting

cast them

>gay jew character is represented by a rat
wow...

Alabama is really trying to be the trashiest state.

>trying

>not Mr Morris
DROPPED

>seething queer
lol based bama

Turns out Mr. Ratburn posts on the Arthur fan forums

Attached: 8334a709a51cbf88daca9220de8b2fe52f966b58f37cb7b5fee453fb70835497.jpg (1516x1355, 247K)

It's almost like faggots shouldn't be forced on to children

He isn't a jew

So much this. We need to be teaching more kids about gay butt sex.

Rule 34 when?

I can't wait for the episode where Mr. Ratburn takes the kids on a field trip to Ram Ranch

In the show he is french and his boyfriend is swedish

>brown fag
>swedish
checks out

Shielding children from disgusting, deviant behavior isn't "trashy"

fucking how? they are fictional animal characters

I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers, cuck'd fag

Why is it disgusting and deviant? It's just a wedding lmao.

But was the janitor gay?

I want to take this opportunity to remind you that gays knew there was a deadly plague being spread primarily through unprotected buttsex with multiple strangers and THEY STILL FUCKING KEPT DOING IT. They could have decimated transmission rates with condoms, and THEY REFUSED. They could have eliminated it almost entirely by being monogamous, but THEY REFUSED. The transmission rates for HIV are quite small, and they fucked SO MUCH THAT IT STILL SPREAD.

That's the kind of people gays are.

Based Alabama.

t. read nothing about the HIV epidemic

Refuse is an understatement, they actively seek to get pozzed. See bugchasing.

Yeah, there were heroin junkies too. And they refused to stop sharing needles. Yet another failure of basic self-control and self-preservation. Another failure of a culture that values hedonism over its continued existence.

that's rare.

This episode changes the entire dynamic and all past interactions with Mr. Ratburn.

Suck more cock faggot

A wedding is a christian ceremony. The basis of marriage is the holy union between man and woman. Two men can't get married. God doesn't sanction sodomy.

A bunch of Christian denominations perform same-sex weddings.

IN A CHILDRENS CARTOON

ITS INDEFENSIBLE AGENDA PUSHING AND ALABAMA OF ALL PLACES IS LITERALLY IN THE RIGHT

BUT THE REAL PROBLEM COMES FROM INCOMPETENT PARENTS TRUSTING MEDIA TO TEACH THEIR KIDS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding
>A wedding is a ceremony where two people are united in marriage. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes

If they don't follow Christian law then they aren't Christian

People don't want fag propaganda shoved in their face? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>not REEAAL Christians

"""Christian"""

Yeah those are called heretics.

You can turn off a televisión.

Why do people still reply to these threads? You're just giving OP the (You)'s he wants.

30yo Dutch boomer here. Can someone explain why they are doing this? I have a 8 month old son and I would definitely turn of the show if I saw this. Why would they force LGBT stuff onto children?

If they don't follow Christian law then they aren't Christian

>why won't people just let faggots molest their children, it's literally 2019

>not REEEAAAL Christians

Other than disgusting AIDs positive gays who donated their poison blood AIDs never killed anyone who didn't deserve it.

Well, as you have stated, you can turn off your tv and they are not forcing anything. Are /pol/tards a bunch of old paranoid moms who think tv is there to teach kids shit?

"By grace we are saved through faith not by acts, lest a man should boast."

The basis of marriage is around property right, inheritance and next of kinship law
If it wasn’t then you couldn’t get it done in a courthouse instead of a church
Marriage is important religiously and legally, but since we entered the modern capitalist world, the legality is far more important
As for same sex marriage I don’t really care either way

I mean, they indeed aren't real Christians, this isn't hard to understand.

Instead of holocaust class it should be how to use a douchebag and how to do butt stuff

Sodomy is definitely not the way to salvation.

Much better to go straight to the source

>i'm not from scotland but i'm a scotsman
This is your application if this fallacy?

The wedding isn't the problem and you know it. Homosexuality is a mental illness and children don't need to be made aware of it. If you want to be a faggot in private that's your business, but your reckless behavior doesn't deserve to be normalized.
Using cartoons to indoctrinate and recruit children is shameful.

But it isn't.

"Sodomy" is a misnomer. The idea that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of gay sex comes from 1st-century Jewish sources. In context, what's most likely is that the cities were destroyed for their tolerance of rape and lack of hospitality to visitors.

Two men in a relationship is kind of a silly absurdity tho. It’s like the peak of a comedic surreal absurdity, that’s why all those British people think a man dressing up as a girl is so hilarious, Chaplin had a bunch of gay jokes, the observation is ancient. It’s as bewildering as a fart

IF YOUR A SHIT PARENT AND DROP YOUR KID IN FRONT OF THE TV

THEN TV IS ABSOLUTELY TEACHING THEM SHIT

INCREASINGLY POZZED SHIT AS THE CURRENT YEAR PROGRESSES

ITS INSIDIOUS AND SCUMMY TO INSERT DISPUTED AGENDA INTO CHILDRENS CARTOONS, KIDS ARE IDIOTS AND ABSORB WITHOUT QUESTIONING

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding

Attached: 1555878213479.png (662x478, 22K)

>Homosexuality is a mental illness
Not one recognized by any accredited medical organization anywhere.

Faggotry propaganda shouldn't be in childrens cartoons

Attached: 1518778055625.png (475x792, 705K)

>le faggots are all le pedophiles
It’s not the most logical association to make given that Muslims seem far more accepting of pedos than gays
This is also true of most societies throughout history

>>A wedding is a ceremony where two people are united in marriage.
Yes, and what is a marriage?

Just let your kids watch YouTube then

Are they going to have an episode about Mr. Ratburn's colon cancer and AIDS diagnosis?

Specifically for wanting to rape the male visitors.

This.

Attached: 1555162556819.png (631x671, 427K)

>Not one recognized by any accredited medical organization anywhere.
It was until about 1996. Sad that we have to reject scientific facts about race and gender just because Western college kids will hold a cry-in.

their world is like ours though

Attached: Mao_zedong.jpg (133x155, 7K)

He had sex with men for free.

Will there be an episode dedicated to Mr ratburns mental problems?

Hospitality was a big deal in the ancient world.

We've made progress.

Well yes, but why is it the writters problem that you are a shit parent? It's your fault for letting your kid watch shit you don't want them to learn. Ffs, some parents are so clueless that 8 year olds were spouting south park jokes at the playground and after they found out they started blaming the creators it's the same thing. You just hate it because it's about homosexulaity.

When I see things like this, it makes it easier to understand the inquisition and see it in a more positive light.

Literally, if they hunted this woman down and burnt her for heresy I'd have no problem with it.

>all those seething, double digit IQ replies to this post
Southerners need to be gassed.

just like OP

kek I had forgotten about that; just burn protestants at the stake to be honest

The desire to stick your dick into another man's shithole is fucking insane and abnormal, I don't need the DSM-R to tell me that

It’s absolutely sickening

that all of the characters aren’t gay

>Muh poop dick rights

not based and gay pilled. kys faggot tranny enabler

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage
Marriage, also called matrimony or wedlock, is a socially or ritually recognised union between two people, also called spouses, that establishes rights and obligations between them, as well as between them and any resulting biological or adopted children and affinity (in-laws and other family relations through marriage).[1] The definition of marriage varies around the world not only between cultures and between religions, but also throughout the history of any given culture and religion, evolving to both expand and constrict in who and what is encompassed, but typically it is principally an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually sexual, are acknowledged or sanctioned. In some cultures, marriage is recommended or considered to be compulsory before pursuing any sexual activity. When defined broadly, marriage is considered a cultural universal. A marriage ceremony is known as a wedding.
At least take arthur's tip on reading.

Stop moving to our states, carpetbagger Yankee effeminate faggot. You're lucky we can't hang you from the lampposts with the nigger criminals anymore.

anyone who believes homosexuality is anything besides a mental illness deserves to be gassed.

its a biological dead end

Very backwards thinking. SP was a young adult show. Not their fault young children got attracted by the art style. This is a children's show that suddenly started injecting an LGBT agenda.

Yes, Lot offered his daughters but they declined. God might have let them live if they weren't such faggots.

Objectively false. In the US, they removed it from the DSM in the 70s because they voted on it and it turned out that most psychologists weren't even treating it as a disorder anymore. It was an open secret in most of the West by this time, except for maybe the backwards areas of the US and maybe Ireland. In China, which is a quite conservative society in regards to relationships, homosexuality was removed from the list of mental disorders in 2001.

Not really. Scientists were much smarter in the 19th and 20th centuries. 21st century scientists can barely get a rocket into space, and waste much of their time bickering about proper gender/race representations.

Modern scientists are an absolute joke. Next they'll be assuring us that severing your genitals is healthy and productive... oh wait.

How many people would think you are abnormal for spending your time ranting about fags on an anonymous page that contains a fucking yaoi board?

television doesn't indoctrinate teach kids anything. I grew up on these boards and ive always disagreed with 90% of the shit i see. none of you are "normalized" to me, whenever I see some incel or /pol/tard shoot a place up I don't go
>ah well i saw that guy post everyday so i have mixed feelings on what he did
he's just as disgusting to me as he is to the rest of society. not sure why this idea that other peoples opinions influence ones own caught on here of all places.

That's not how mental disorders work.

NASA never went to the moon, don't be a stupid faggot.

DONT TELL ME WHY I HATE IT

I SAID SPECIFICALLY WHY I HATE IT

EVEN WITH THE BEST PARENTING KIDS INEVITABLY NEED TO WATCH SOME CONTENT, AND POZZING UP CONTENT WITH PROGRESSIVE SOCIAL AGENDA DUE TO YOUR LEFTOID MONOPOLY ON MEDIA IS ESSENTIALLY CHILD ABUSE

Better than California

>Scientists were much smarter in the 19th and 20th centuries

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 97K)

And so? Tell me the fucking law that states that kids showed are mandatory for every kid in america? I don't care about how mad you are about gay shit, it's your own fault as a parent.

>in the 70s for US
>China in 2001
Gee, that just about lines up respectively with the time periods in which gays in those countries were protesting the most vocally. Odd.

What agenda? Gay people exist and there's nothing wrong with it. Get triggered you retarded hicks

>Everyone who dislikes muh gayshit is from south
Fucking kill yourself

>they still haven't made a pedophile character
how am I supposed to relate to this show?

Attached: 50883757_2492440174162032_5531363645274254609_n.jpg (854x854, 43K)

Yes, even the products that you redditfags pretend are le epic science, such as iPhones, are just using the technology that 20th century scientists came up with.

i'm a Unitarian Universalist, and our ministers perform these weddings regularly.

MARRIAGE IS ONLY BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION LIKE JESUS INTENDED

OP's can't get (you)s...

China doesn't really allow much dissent, and there isn't much accountability for authorities unlike in the US. The upper tier of the communist party is demographically old (like in a lot of communist countries) and they don't really have to listen to anybody.

>KIDS INEVITABLY NEED TO WATCH SOME CONTENT
There's plenty of christian approved local shows and christian books. Your have absolutely no point. Also no, I have no fucking Idea why you think is fundemantal for a kid to watch shows on Yea Forums. Make him read whatever literature you find appropriate.

>Gay people exist and there's nothing wrong with it.
What about the increased rates if mental illness, anti-social personality traits, substance abuse, and etc degeneracy associated with hedonism?

Keep believing the propoganda that homosexuality is normal because of tv shows and you brainlet inability to understand how terrible academia is currently

>What about the increased rates if mental illness, anti-social personality traits, substance abuse, and etc degeneracy associated with hedonism?
Source?

I disagree

>All the seething Christcucks ITT
Hope you enjoy clinging to your fairy tales while seething over two fictional rats holding hands.

>I'm a Christian, but I don't like asceticism and think that homosexuality is fine
Islam has that same problem lol, just goes to show how stupid people can be

BECAUSE A NO TV KID GETS OSTRACIZED AND HAS NO COMMON GROUND WITH THE MAJORITY PLEB KIDS WHO WATCH MASS MEDIA THATS POZZED TO HELL

ARE YOU SEEING THE POINT

MaRrIaGe iS oNlY BeTwEeN mAn AnD wOmAn

Newsflash gay marriage is legal nationwide. The pattern is continuing in other countries. Christians are just butt hurt they can't enforce Christian Sharia Law in America.

Attached: 1r2sn7[1].jpg (1200x843, 154K)

Enjoy living in the only place in U.S with the most blacks. Feeling enriched yet, hicks?
Kys flyover trash.

change.org/p/the-state-of-alabama-change-the-alabama-state-flag-to-mr-ratburn-s-wedding?recruiter=559134944&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=2cd9ba60-3657-11e6-908c-f7ec04890aa3

>he gets literally ALL of his information from wikipedia
Even then, it says a marriage is a "matrimony". Now, what is a "matrimony"? Keep clicking those links, you absolute moron.

>facebook spongebob meme retort
jesus dude

Well, what is more important for you? That your kid has a good social life or that it follows the principles you hold dear? Why do you think there exist many orthodox branches of religions that have closed communities?

Enjoy Trump getting reelected libtard.

how? if you're of the mind that media brainwashes people(which is wrong see )
you should be opposed to media entirely. Then i'd have to ask why something outside of media is exempt. If your kids have gay friends or classmates isn't that now just as brainwashing or moreso, than seeing it on a cartoon? What if there's a gay neighbor or gay president?

Your demand of some arbitrary purity on this is either nonsensical or totalitarian. So either you're an idiot or more like this is just some pretending to kick around a political football. If you really thought society was out to make your kid gay, and that being gay was bad, you're the shit parent for posting on a mongolian basket weaving forum about it, instead of doing something about it.

I did it without Jesus

Obviously where you live is shittier because you Yankee cocksuckers keep moving here but literally no one here is moving there. Coping little effete metrosexual with two tranny parents. Get your cultural poison and faggoty ways out of the south.

And all the technology today would never have happened without cavemen inventing stone tools...

I remember one where Chaplin kissed a girl (dressed up as a boy to hide) and then the other guy comes in and sees and makes a disgusted impression. Kek

>"also called" is synonymous of "is a"
>Can't grasp the idea that the word marriage can be used to describe different things from the the usual christian marriage
Jesus christ how dumb can you get?

Well, the last person who asked that here just applied ad verecundiam to deny the issues.

>Heterosexual-MSMW (41.4), Bisexual-MSMW (43.7%), gay-MSM (39.4%), and gay-MSMW (48.9%) reported significantly higher rates of self-reported STIs compared to heterosexual-MSW (32.0%)
(This is self reported, and the only reason why lesbians have a lower amount of STD's is because of lesbian bed death)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575167/

In regards to transexuality
>The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8–62.9).

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

I would rather die than have to live in your degenerate shit holes you call "modern" cities. Have fun with self segregation , limitless urban sprawl, pollution, and having your Dunbar number blown off the water to the point where you lack any real sense of community anymore.

What is matrimony? Answer the question, tranny.

Not him and I'm not religious. Marriage has never ever been for same sex couples because there is no reason for it to be. The only reason you want "marriage" to include fags is to break down society. You're an agent of chaos, that's all. You can't give me a single reason why gays should be "married." They can't even breed and the sanction of anal sex between 2 men serves no purpose to society like it does for straight couples.

Also
>r*ddit meme

>The only reason you want "marriage" to include fags is to break down society. You're an agent of chaos, that's all.
*tips tinfoil*

Nice projection, retard. Southern states have shit-tier economies and terrible quality of life. As if anyone in their right mind would move down there. Stay delusional, though.
Cope

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/matrimony
I don't understand what you are getting at. The original post just stated that there is nothing hedious by a wedding. Ok I will not call it wedding if you think the word is actually derived from christian literature. They are celebrating that they will become a serious couple devoted to each other or whatever.

Euphoric

>Ben Shapiro fanboy retard rhetoric

literally the only argument for gay marriage is equality in regards to financial benefits marriage gives. everything else is emotional based

the financial benefits exist to give incentive to procreate, which fucking a dude in the ass doesn't do

what is it with faggots forcing their agenda down the throats of children?

t. bifag

Attached: 3241378456.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Also, being molested as a child correlates highly with developing homosexuality later in life, mostly among self reported bisexuals. It's also a general rule that the majority of pedophiles were once molested as children... soooo...

>As shown in Table 2, lesbian and bisexual women, compared to heterosexual women, reported more frequent occurrence of abuse, and in the subset who experienced physical victimization, lesbian and bisexual women reported greater chronicity of the abuse in both childhood and adolescence.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3912575/

Attached: T2.png (616x416, 17K)

>Southern states have shit-tier economies and terrible quality of life.
Not him, but it depends where exactly you look. The Mississippi delta and Appalachia are well-known for being very poor, but parts of Virginia and the Carolinas are nice

You know as shit as California and the CoL and Hollywood culture shit is, blue state hellholes like Cali and NYC bring in a fuckton of money while red states are just Welfare States and wastes of space. I mean economically NY and California would be better off if they told the rest of the country to fuck off and most of the country would be better off if it stomped pumping welfare bucks into red states.

Serious question: why is that? Why can't red states make money? And why should Cali and NY subsidize a bunch of poor losers? Keep in mind I live in a red state. But I can't condone successful states bailing out a bunch of failures with Cali/NY tax money, it's a waste of money.

To triggered morons on the right. SJWs aren't the group of people that get triggered easily

Low quality bait. Only r*ddit tier newfags fall for this shit.

It's hard to determine in which direction the correlation runs.

*aren't the only

How ironic your statement outs you like a fucking newfag.

Am i the only one whos more triggered by the animation quality of a show thats been on PBS since the early 90s?

Attached: 7703CF94-4645-4C1C-AE8D-EFAC70BEE252.jpg (299x168, 10K)

>This meme again
It's because you look at too many internet memes and don't understand your own national economy

Attached: LAO donor state.jpg (587x884, 93K)

>Southern states have shit-tier economies and terrible quality of life
i live in a relatively small southern city in comparison to new york, los angeles, san francisco, etc. but still large enough to have all of the amenities. my rent is cheap as fuck, my groceries are cheap as fuck, and my commute isn't an absolute clusterfuck. people shit on the south but you can live high on the hog in a lot of its social and economic centers for basically nothing if you know where to look

Attached: 876.png (414x404, 199K)

True, unfortunately more detailed research in that area where the hypothesis is plainly "childhood molestation influences the development of homosexuality" is going to be scarce for purely political reasons.

cringe

There's no evidence of this conspiracy theory.

Uh, sweety, California has the most people on Welfare and have the highest amount of Welfare payouts. While it may be lower per person it is still higher than any other state in total. California is on the fast track to becoming Illinois.

>trashy
you have to go back to sweaty

Jesus fuck.

I refuse to believe this is real and not just some crazy elaborate troll by one man.

THEY ARE FORCED INTO WEIRDO CLOSED COMMUNITIES BECAUSE THE BARRAGE OF CRAP IN MAINSTREAM CULTURE BECAME TOO PERVASIVE FOR THEM TO DEFEND AGAINST

YOUR QUOTE IS WRONG, THAT GUY DIDNT GROW UP ON Yea Forums AT A CORE DEVELOPMENT AGE

NORMALIZATION OF DEGENERACY GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR AND CREATES THE PROBLEMS IT PUSHES TO NORMALIZE, ITS A FEEDBACK LOOP OF DEGENERACY

LET THE TRANNYS DO WHATEVER BUT STOP PUSHING FOR ACCEPTANCE VIA MASS MEDIA AIMED AT AN AGE DEMOGRAPHIC THAT HASNT YET DEVELOPED CRITICAL THINKING

ITS OBJECTIVELY UNETHICAL REGARDLESS OF WHAT ITS PUSHING, BUT EGREGIOUSLY UNETHICAL WHEN IT PUSHES THINGS THAT ARE A KNOWN HARM, CUE TRANS SUICIDE RATES
IF ITS NOT PRESENTED AS AN OPTION AND FLAUNTED AS A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN, OH LOOK HE GRABBED A PINK BALLOON CUS CARTOONS SAY HE CAN BE A GIRL, CUT OFF HIS DICK

Not when you look at GDP and it's even worse looking at each area. Anytime an area has a healthy economy, it's urban, and it turns blue. Why? Why are the people making all the money in blue areas? If if you are in a red state, the nice areas are blue cities and the red areas are falling apart with empty strip malls and abandoned buildings everywhere, the people who live there are old, addicted to opoids, and living off the government teat.

Attached: metro_20170102_2016election_gdpdivide.png (768x621, 114K)

>Saying that academia is prone to political biases or censorship is a conspiracy theory
Topkek

both are into bestiality too

Great arguments, low IQ gays.
Like the other user said, the whole point is to make babies. If you wanted visitation rights (a main pro-gay shill squeal), it was provided for in a "Civil Union" arrangement. There was no reason to make gays "married" except to break down societal mores, which they have accomplished in spades. Nothing means anything anymore, which is and was their game. And they will keep grinding us down as far as they can, as long as they can.

>THEY ARE FORCED INTO WEIRDO CLOSED COMMUNITIES BECAUSE THE BARRAGE OF CRAP IN MAINSTREAM CULTURE BECAME TOO PERVASIVE FOR THEM TO DEFEND AGAINST
Well tough shit, it means you are the one who is a weirdo according to modern standards. Go cry or try convince other people to change, but you will probably fail.

I never said that.

Isn't teaching kids analsex a bit much?

We should unironically incentivize people not to have babies. Nobody can afford to actually raise their kids in the new gig economy. They can't even afford their own healthcare or to own a home. Why the fuck should burgers have kids when no one in burgerland can afford kids?

Has there not been any straight weddings in an Arthur episode?

Using teachers as gay influences must end.
It was not as bad, but Hey Arnolds teacher was the gay one (albiet very closeted whos boyfriend was a complete asshole in the thanksgiving episode)

Where was anal sex mentioned?

>Shares of GDP reveals that the Democrats were the more bourgeois
Topkek.

>Why are people making money in urban areas but not rural areas
Because Obama's economic reforms gave no shits about the more rural parts of the country and only mainly affects coastal areas of the country.

Frankly I find a system based on infinite growth disgusting and it's why you types live in such a fallen, degenerate community to begin with.
>If you live in a state, the nice areas are blue cities
Hahaha. Seattle, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, St Louis, and LA can all be burned to the fucking ground you consumeristic whore. The only reason you like these places more is because you barely fo outside to begin with

You just did. Yes, there is a problem within western academia with biases. Psychology especially. It's been that way since the 70's

>Nice projection, retard. Southern states have shit-tier economies and terrible quality of life. As if anyone in their right mind would move down there. Stay delusional, though.
The closest city where I live is full of faggoty Yankees now. More and more I meet gay Yankees with their gay Yankee accents. You fags are moving here in droves, you're the one who is delusional you stupid queer. You talk shit about us, and make up stereotypes about us, then move here and try to change our culture, and we just want you to leave us alone. It's been like this since you homosexuals invaded us 150 years ago then carpetbagged down here. Who was the aggressor again? You worship revolutionary secessionists but demonize Confederate secessionists. Can you tell me why? God damn faggot Yankee hypocrite piece of shit.

Attached: 1558387555001.png (900x900, 886K)

The fact of the matter is, there are millions of 0-10yos that are gay at any given time. Might as well normalize homosexuality so that they aren't growing up feeling suppressed from society. We want productive global citizens on this planet, not suppressed ones with years of internal rage ready to explode outward.

Literally deal with it, society.

Just because there are internal issues in academia doesn't mean there's some conspiracy to suppress research about gays.

Was the teacher actually stated as gay or just kind of odd?

>You worship revolutionary secessionists but demonize Confederate secessionists. Can you tell me why?
Do you really need an explanation of this, you racist cousin-fuckin' piece of shit?

SO HE WANTS TO PLAY WORD GAMES

THEN ITS TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY, WHY ARE YOU OPPRESSING A MINORITY
AREN'T YOU A PROGRESSIVE? :^)

WHY PUSH HOTLY DISPUTED SOCIAL AGENDA INTO CHILDRENS CARTOONS, CARE TO ANSWER WITHOUT DEFLECTING

>s need
Based.

>why help the jews? You are the one who is a weirdo according to ((modern)) standards. Faggot.

>The fact of the matter is, there are millions of 0-10yos that are gay at any given time
No, that's propoganda you merely want to believe in
>People have urges, it's better not to suppress them so they don't feel constrained
Or maybe people should learn how to fucking control themselves instead
>We want productive global citizens
If you're a slave driving ultra-capitalistic monopoly man, maybe

Because you won the war and love gloating/don't want to risk having any future uprisings against you pompous asshole northern pricks even when you deserve it? That's the only way I see it.

>No, that's propoganda you merely want to believe in
Gay people are born, not conditioned. Deal with it.
>Or maybe people should learn how to fucking control themselves instead
Heteros aren't held to the same standard. Deal with it.
>If you're a slave driving ultra-capitalistic monopoly man, maybe
Globalism does not imply capitalism. Deal with it.

The war ended years ago, cletus. Time to get over it, you sore loser.

Glad to see my tax dollars hard at work.

But fags have the same right to marry the opposite sex like straight guys do.

>don't want to risk having any future uprisings against you pompous asshole northern pricks even when you deserve it?
>even when you deserve it?
Nigger, WHAT? Why is it always the southerners that talk about secession? As if you wouldn't instantly be smacked down yet again? Nobody thinks like this except angsty southerners such as yourself.

Yet people like you claim for decades that the only reason why homosexuality was labelled a mental illness was because there was a conspiracy to suppress research into homosexuality - which was true. There were people, researchers, doctors, politicians, etc, actively trying to suppress and destroy the acceptance of homosexuality for purely political reasons

The APA and etc different research groups have had members defect and complain against their own internal biases for decades now. You can use the pejorative label "conspiracy theory" all you want, it doesn't deny the general truth that people are inherently biased.

Yeah, the founding fathers certainly weren't racist. yeah

>Gay couples are equal to straight couples and have the same right to adopt
No, they are equal to a single straight male, if you are against single straight male adoption, then you are a hypocrite.

>ooga booga only southern states were racist we dindu nuffin!
Is that why the negros marched all over the northern states where segregation laws existed 100 years after the war, you delusional yankfag?

>The APA and etc different research groups have had members defect and complain against their own internal biases for decades now.
People have defected from the US to live in North Korea.

They absolutely were, but we're able to put it aside to recognize the fact that they were merely a product of their time, and were tasked with the daunting prospect of creating an entirely new country.
Southern secessionists were just redneck assholes that wanted to protect their farm equipment by comparison.

nigga we have like half the biggest cities in america down here what bumfuck hole are you from

95% of fags have analsex, if not more.
You might as well enqourage kids to have analsex.

what fucking mental gymnastics did you go through to come to the conclusion that two people are only as capable of raising a child as one person

>same love

Attached: 1549602036864.jpg (750x915, 99K)

>That your kid has a good social life or that it follows the principles you hold dear?
Only an autist would think you'd have to choose, and think building good social skills is meaningless. Why do you think so many of your fellow autistics regret never networking in college and not having a job even with good degrees.

So I was right, literally the only reason is because the northern states won and feel they can militarily defeat us.
>DON'T TRY TO LEAVE ME OR I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN
Sounds like an abusive relationship. You're not logical you just threaten us with violence. Hypocritical fuckers.

Marriages of some kind have existed in basically all fucking developed cultures throughout history. It wasn't until the council of trent that it changed in most western states to mean an exclusive christian practice.
>WHY PUSH HOTLY DISPUTED SOCIAL AGENDA INTO CHILDRENS CARTOONS, CARE TO ANSWER WITHOUT DEFLECTING
Well I'm not deflecting as my point was that it's parents, but your question is loaded. Maybe I can't give you a reason WHY someone did that, I also agree that is retarded to put that shit on childrens cartoons, but that doesn't imply I agree with your views.

Kids are taught pretty early on that they exist because of sex. The different types of sex is a conversation that can be had later during their tween years. I promise it's not scary. Kids are smarter than we give them credit for.

This is literally a stereotype spread by porn. Anal sex isn't that common. Most of the time male couples just jack each other off or suck each other's dicks.

Attached: brainlet 3.jpg (211x239, 6K)

So you equal the act of procreation with putting a penis inside another man's rectum?
Analsex should be obligiatory in sexuall education for kids?

>Gay people are born, not conditioned
It's probably a mix of genetic and environmental factors, but by the logic of "deal with it" I'm going to expect you don't actually care much for rationality.

>Heteros aren't held to the same standard
Whataboutism, and a false one at that. Everyone should learn how to control themselves, you included. Unfortunately past a certain point you're a fag for life and would have to adopt some extreme ascetic lifestyle to abstain from your now ingrained (from nature or nurtured) sexual impulses.

>Globalism doesn't imply capitalism
Yes it does, unfortunately a trult free market created around enshrining private property creates monopolies naturally.

>iterally the only reason is because the northern states won
Winning is important. If you think LE SOUTH can win an uprising in 2019, then by all means, round up the troops, General Lee.

He never said that.

Not common among straight couples, yes.

If that were the case, GRID/AIDS would not have spread almost exclusively among the gay population from perforated colons during anal sex. Nice cope though.

That's not evidence. GRIDS isn't even an accepted medical term.

>genetics have nothing to due with intelligence
>who knows what determines a gender?
>its ok to kill your offspring

Yep, hard factual modern science is becoming soft philisophical modern science and you know it

>It's probably a mix of genetic and environmental factors, but by the logic of "deal with it" I'm going to expect you don't actually care much for rationality.
Your expectation is false. I agree actually, so feel free to expand upon it, if you can in a logical manner. I doubt it.

>Whataboutism, and a false one at that.
With heterosexuality being the "default," no, it is not "whataboutism." To hold homosexuals to a different standard is prejudicial.

>unfortunately a truly free market created around enshrining private property creates monopolies naturally.
Monopolies on private property does not equal capitalism either. The natural resources of earth cannot sustain global capitalism.

I never said that you retard. But if you hold views that are in particular shunned by the society you live in well then there's not a lot you can do. Go march and try to convince why Jesus is their saviours but you will find most people don't give two shit.

I don't think we can win, yankee faggot. Even the confederates didn't think they could win. But again, you're the one posturing. I called you a hypocrite and you said you were going to explain why you glorify revolutionary secessionists but demonize confederate secessionists, when they fought for the same reason - self-governance. I posited that the only reason is because you won the war and don't want the south to rise up again. Which you've done nothing but demonstrate and reinforce. I rest my case, Yankee faggot hypocrite.

In the 19th century people knew virtually nothing about genetics, and for almost the first half of the 20th century people had their heads up their asses with racialist garbage.

what happens when your daughter has a half-breed

suddenly pro-abortion?

Television and movies everyone.

Also California is a cringe state. Was expensive as fuck to live there. Based GA bro right now.

>you said you were going to explain why you glorify revolutionary secessionists but demonize confederate secessionists, when they fought for the same reason - self-governance.
I did. You skipped over it, either because you're dumb, or have no response.

Actually, it absolutely is evidence. Because if gays weren't having prolific anal sex, GRID/AIDS would not have spread so much more rapidly than among straights.

And yes, it was the medically accepted term for the disease before they renamed it AIDS for political correctness. Do some research.

OF COURSE ITS LOADED, CUS ITS LOGICALLY INDEFENSIBLE, AND BRAVO FOR ANSWERING HONESTLY

THESE ARE TOPICS THAT SHOULD BE LEFT FOR PARENTS TO DECIDE TO INTRODUCE OR NOT AND AT WHAT TIMING OF DEVELOPMENT

NOT BROUGHT IN THE BACK DOOR VIA CHILDRENS CARTOONS AS PART OF A CONCERTED NORMALIZATION CAMPAIGN FOR A SPECIFIC SOCIAL AGENDA FROM THE LEFT WHO ESSENTIALLY HOLD A MONOPOLY ON MASS MEDIA

>And yes, it was the medically accepted term for the disease before they renamed it AIDS for political correctness. Do some research.
Any evidence of this?

Homosexuality is a consequence of heterosexual reproduction, you can't get around that. It's basically malfunctioned heterosexual reproduction.

>they were racist

Id expect nothing less from a wannabe philosopher-parasite

The Normal Heart pretty much describes reckless indifference.

>hotly disputed

yeah by the, what, maybe couple million evangelicals left? nobody gives a fuck about them in any actual place people live in by choice

Seems like a cop-out. AIDS is a consequence of heterosexual reproduction, using that logic.

Do people give a shit about this? Nobody watches Arthur on TV anymore. It's hayday is way over and it's being made for essentially free now through some weird canada scheme. They always do this pandering shit at the end of lifetimes. Take Avengers and MCU for example. Now that their biggest event happened, now they'll add a gay.

It's kind of implied. It's marriage for hedonism not procreation.

It doesn't directly cause harm or decreased quality of life to the individual, so no it's not.
>its a biological dead end
So are you

super weird how you think people still get married for that

>LGBT faggots can get you fired and blocked from life if you hurt their feelings
>surprised when doctors start lying to save their jobs

And again, you have all the power to avoid that shit as a parent by not letting your kids watch certain cartoons. Your only point is that somehow make the kid social retards. No it doesn't except you are some retarded fundamentalist and go to the groups I already described. No I'm not being dense, I just understand that what you watch or not watch on tv doesn't fucking define you socially.

What happened to separation of church and state? America is literally turning into Gideon from A Handsmaids' Tale week by week all the sudden.

Any evidence of this?

And I say AIDS
What a wonderful kind of day

>I agree actually, so feel free to expand upon it, if you can in a logical manner. I doubt it.
Eh, I've already effort posted ITT I'm probably gonna need to study because I need to study for my medic courses. So I need to stop posting.

>Heterosexuality is seen as the default
Yes, because only a a strong minority of people engage in homosexuality
>It's prejudicial
Not even a little bit

>Monopolies on private property is not capitalism
It is , private property is capitalism. Look up what the Parent Distribution is.
>Earth can't sustain capitalism
Or anything about us in general

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. Homosexuality is more bodily.

Enjoy Hell

AFTER GAY MARRIAGE COMES WHAT
TRANS CHILDREN IS NEXT ON THE LIST RIGHT

ITS IN THE TERM ITSELF, PROGRESSIVE

KIDS ARE SOCIAL RETARDS

That wasn't me you Yankee faggot hypocrite. And it's also incorrect. Southern states were being overridden politically by the more populous and industrialized north and more free states being added. Northerners weren't even trying to force them to give up slavery at that time - they used it as leverage during the war JUST as the British had done during the revolution - offering the slaves freedom as a tool to turn them against their masters and gain the upper hand. Also, as the other user said, the Founders were also slave holders. So if you're using moral superiority as an argument, you're also WRONG. You're historically illiterate, faggot Yank. Who's the uneducated inbred again you fucking faggot Yank?

Attached: US_SlaveFree1858.gif (774x468, 25K)

You are not listening, the purpose of sex is reproduction, homosexuality is caused by heterosexual reproduction.
Without the need to reproduce, we would all be asexuall.

>he's typing in all caps
thread's done gg

Attached: ratburn.png (683x314, 339K)

All faggots are pedophiles!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1530399498866.png (300x250, 23K)

Gays should be gassed

Google dot com

why so angry? you're really embarassing us

You are definitly not gay.
How many homos do you know talk about how great it is to be gay? None, right? Because how would you be the victim if you are happy with your own beliefs?
Youve noticed the more degenerate you get, the higher the suicide rate is, right?
They arent happy, they need others to reinforce their own happiness so they can actually live with themselves.

>KIDS ARE SOCIAL RETARDS
Yes, but there is plenty a kid can do. You know, many kids read instead of watching tv, do sports or just fuck around. Poor kids who learn everything from tv become uninspired retards who spend all their time complaining about what is in tv.

>So if you're using moral superiority as an argument, you're also WRONG.
I wasn't. That was directly addressed in the previous reply. The founding of the United States of America gets a pass in relation to the attempted founding of the United States of Texas. That's the only point of the response. The Founding Fathers are glorified to hell and back, because they founded the country. That's it. You can parse a sense of loathing and dismay from it that leads you to a tingling THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN or some shit, but once again, it's unnecessary, because you will always lose.

So you are saying the only reason straight couples get more support for adoption is cause they are two, not the need of a mother figure and a father figure?
Three parents are better than two, with your quantity over quality logic.
You are a hypocrite, like I suspected.

YOU CAN RAISE YOUR KID RIGHT BUT HE HAS TO LIVE IN THE WORLD RAISED LARGELY BY MASS MEDIA

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO HIM REGARDING SOCIAL INTEGRATION WITH HIS POZZED PEERS

It's just banter, Yankee boy. Calm down a bit. Also, I thought being a faggot was good and cool now? Cool enough to show the kids in their cartoons? Why would it offend you if I call you a faggot Yank?

There are no gay children.
There isn't a gay gene, no one is born gay.

I blame shitty parents for all the shit we have to deal with today.

the point is that a conspiracy isn't required to suppress
just a bunch of tiny little conspiracies all acting under the same moral code

>Gay people are born
[citation needed]

>There are no gay children.
False.
There isn't a gay gene,
That we've been able to find. Yet.

>I blame shitty parents for all the shit we have to deal with today.
Neat. So do most people. But if you're implying that shitty parenting makes people gay, then why are we even bothering to give you the time of day here?

honor-killing sounds more appropriate.

So analsex should only be taught cause kids should be enqouraged to be gay, while analsex in heterosexual relationships should be taught as mysogynist and uncomfortable? (it was handled that way only yesterday by you sjw leftists)
Is analsex bad to teach kids or not? Do you want to have or eat the cake?

>[citation needed]
Gay people.

Well, there's a reason even conservative families send their children to public school, because they are not paranoid freaks who understand they can teach their own values in their own homes. If you have a problems with public schools then try homeschooling or a private school if you can afford it.

How do you know they were born gay, resetera tranny?

>while analsex in heterosexual relationships should be taught as mysogynist and uncomfortable?
I'm not responsible for some hang-ups you developed in a previous argument with a different person yesterday.
Anal sex can and should be taught at an appropriate age decoupled from heteronormative sexual practices. It can be done.

>false. Actually, youre totally correct until we find the gay gene which hasnt been proven to exist.... yet

Nice bait fag

Hey you gay
Go away
Gay is not okay
Shingtow lishozew pingtow
Ho ho
Sirry rite man destwoy his own race
One day whole wirr rill be contwol by china

Attached: racist_chinese_man.jpg (250x246, 14K)

>How do you know they were born gay,
Because if being "gay" is a "choice" then that means there really are heteros that are hanging onto heterosexuality by a thread. Can heteros be turned gay at the drop of a hat? Is it really that easy?

will they ban yuri too

Okay, this is fucking based

im from texas retard the yankee is right, you look like a chimp

Closeted Since 1955

Attached: B99732443Z.1_20181221140853_000_GMV2ADQ3S.2-0[1].jpg (540x405, 21K)

>Implying straight people don't rim

t.virgin

EVEN IN A PRIVATE SCHOOL YOU CANT TRUST THE PARENTS DIDNT JUST LET THEIR KIDS CONSUME THIS TOXIC MASS MEDIA CONTENT

THE PREVALENT MEDIA BECOMES WATERCOOLER TOPIC AND KIDS ARE EXCLUDED IF NOT ABLE TO DISCUSS IT

YOUR ARGUMENT FOR BUBBLES IS UNTENABLE, THERE IS RESPONSIBILITY THAT FALLS TO A MONOPOLIZED MEDIA THAT CAN NOT BE MITIGATED VIA ISOLATION WITHOUT HARMING THE KID

ERGO, LEFTOID AGENDA PUSHING IN CARTOONS IS CHILD ABUSE, QED GG

Kill yourself

Hey when these dudes are fucking, it smells like bootyhole and bloody farts, LMAO

Gays and niggers do. Unsurprisingly, you both have extremely high HIV infection rates.

>reeeee why cant i completely control my child's way of thinking and keep them from being a human with their own ideas!

You're a retard, mad, and social isolation has driven you insane.

>their own ideas
LOLE

NON ARGUMENTS, ITS WHAT A LOSER DOES WHEN HE LOSES :^)

Attached: cowe.jpg (1536x1024, 233K)

But your only argument for doing so is cause of fag hits, it's not like you want heterosexual bdsm or femdom to be taught to the kids, so you are implying faggots have analsex and are just as "prejudice" as me when it comes to what sexual acts you believe faggots have.
And yes, only yesterday you claimed straight teens wanting to fuck girls in the ass through watching porn as unnatural and problematic, that it's violence against the female and not a sex act that creates equal pleasure.
It's just like when you are against single straight male adoption, cause you claim the kids need a mother too, then you suddenly switch and claim two dudes can substitute for a mother.

Keyword is directly, sweetheart. The problem with your argument of increased suicidality/depression is that you're assuming being gay is a causation of that, when it's actually a correlation.
>Because how would you be the victim if you are happy with your own beliefs?
What does satisfaction of who you are have to do with being victimized? Are you projecting your own experience with others showing prejudice to your preconceived inadequacies?

You've never had a serious conversation with a gay person IRL before, have you?

Cool, let's teach the kids how to rim then.

the funny thing is by forcing someone into isolation so that they have no chance of developing any ideas beyond what you want them to think, you are actually doing what your schizo mong brain thinks the media is doing to people

This is so presumptuous I don't even know where to begin. I suppose homosexual anal sex is akin to heterosexual bdsm or femdom in your eyes, but your eyes only. I don't even know why straight teens watching porn is akin to domestic violence. I don't even know why adoption is being mentioned.

Your brain isn't functioning correctly if you think I'm some user you talked to yesterday. Stop asking me to litigate some argument you lost yesterday.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9njBaZTrCfSRnVWX3h0djhndGhWeC1sbGJpajY5U1lNS3Br/view

California's sex ed text book for high schoolers teach about bloodplay, fisting and more.

Imagine reading that at 14. Yikes.

But seriously, all you degenerates are going to burn. A global catastrophe can't come soon enough.

Most people don't want their kids to be gay. Making a kids cartoon normalises it is immoral.

>most people

cartoons do not impact whether anyone is gay or not.

Those aardvarks are fisting to the elbow, can't you see the legitimacy of gaylord fagtrimony?

You are a cynical liberal, that's all I need to know.

back to discord tranny

The gay lobby pushed hard for a vote where most voters abstained while maybe 30% of voters had homoxexuality voted out of the DSM using strategies like what's found in After The Ball.

This is accepted history

>cast them...

....into hell

Yes they do you fucking retard. You left wing wierdos and your obsession with homos and brown skin is fucking abnormal. Kids dont need fag propaganda in their tv shows, just like they dont need (jewish) schoolboard directors rewriting curriculum in california to teach kindergartners about masturbation, anal sex and dildos with pictures.

Fuck off, people with critical thinking skills and IQs above 90 dont buy into your feelgood pervy psycho cult.

Trump 2020, fuck yourself in the ass and die of AIDS.

Almost all people with children, I fixed that for you.
I bet their are people who hope it does.

>>Keyword is directly, sweetheart.

Gay agenda.

Don't pretend it doesn't exist and isn't shoved in our faces constantly.

If this was a decade ago I would be agreeing with you but you fucks just keep taking and taking.

the very day pedophilia starts getting serious traction from your party, and it will happen, we will come for you and everyone you care about.

The irony is that the more education an American citizen has, the more likely they vote liberal.

But you're too stupid to understand that.

>This is so presumptuous I don't even know where to begin. I suppose homosexual anal sex is akin to heterosexual bdsm or femdom in your eyes, but your eyes only. I don't even know why straight teens watching porn is akin to domestic violence. I don't even know why adoption is being mentioned.

>Your brain isn't functioning correctly if you think I'm some user you talked to yesterday. Stop asking me to litigate some argument you lost yesterday

Attached: nu.jpg (301x321, 29K)

LETS MAKE THE ARGUMENT SIMPLE SO EVEN BRAINLETS CAN FOLLOW

THE MEDIA HAS A MONOPOLY ON POPULAR CULTURE
KIDS ARE ISOLATED IF NOT ABLE TO DISCUSS POPULAR CULTURE
PUSHING LEFTOID SOCIAL AGENDA INTO MEDIA FORCES RESPONSIBLE PARENTS TO DENY THEIR KIDS ACCESS TO SAID MEDIA THEREFORE ISOLATING THEM FROM POPULAR CULTURE AND SOCIAL INTEGRATION, CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE KID

THE FAULT HERE LIES WITH THE MEDIA AND ITS DECISION TO PUSH AGENDA INTO POPULAR CULTURE, NOT THE RESPONSIBLE PARENTS WHO TRY TO PROTECT THEIR KIDS

I wonder why fags was persecuted in older times

youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE

>I bet their are people who hope it does.
it doesn't matter, watching a cartoon or fucking anything can't make you gay. if you don't want being gay to be considered acceptable by society by all means, try to fight that battle, but please don't be the moron that acts like media will literally make a person gay. i don't actually believe you are that stupid.

but this guy is

I think fags are overplaying their hand here. You are forcing people to choose between the innocence of children or fag rights. People who are normally pro-fag may get offended that children are being dragged into the discussion to satisfy your totalitarian push for tolerance.

>he more likely they vote liberal
>implying learning critical theory means youre educated
People with jobs and STEM degrees are right wing. Betas who cant support themselves and women are left wing. Elitist asshole in hollywood who live in gated communities and hide all their mkney in offshore tax havens are left wing. You arent liberal ie pro-liberty. You are liberal in name only. Deal with it, nobody agrees with your juvenile worldview except dykes with 5 degrees who cant find jobs above min wage.

Pretty funny how many discord faggots are here tonight defending this. Imagine ending a genetic line that took a course of millions of years of evolution and survival and chance and love just to produce you because you followed surface hedonism and let people convince you its okay to be an anomaly and fuck dudes. Imagine failing at the one thing you were meant to do as an organism. Tick tock trannies, we all know you are going to kill yourself when you get older and struggle to get anywhere close to "passing" anymore.

Attached: 1558318837800.jpg (1242x1551, 197K)

You do not have to let your kid watch television. You are a lazy parent.

How's that for simple arguments?

>WAHH YOURE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME
Typical libcuck, as soon as someone voices a dissenting opinion you want them banned

they're going to go home and fuck each other in the ass

>People who are normally pro-fag may get offended that children are being dragged into the discussion
They literally aren't, and wont. You have the push-back on gay adoption to thank for it.

>Imagine failing at the one thing you were meant to do as an organism.
So your sexual organs stop working when you declare that you're gay? This is news.

>Typical libcuck, as soon as someone voices a dissenting opinion you want them banned
what i actually said is basically the opposite of this, reading is hard

is there anything more faggy that Unitarian Universalists?

What is this abomination timeline that allows Arthur characters to be gay.

God you're a fucking moron. Oh, your kid doesnt have to watch TV with far left sex propaganda? Great. At what about at school, where they are teaching anal sex, masturbation and sex toys to 5 year olds? Leave school right? And movies? Ha just become a hermit if you dont like our fascist manipulation of culture towards degeneracy and sodomy

Please fucking leave. Youre an out of touch millenial redditor.

Next week on Arthur, the Folsom Street Fair kumz to town. Arthur twerks for his teacher and realizes a yellow stream actually tastes yummy

Attached: 1549969680003.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

Nope. They're going to kiss, then frot, then suck, then swallow, then share a nice greek salad with light dressing naked together at the kitchen table. Then go to sleep.

IT SURE IS SIMPLE, AS IN RETARDED

NOT A COUNTER ARGUMENT TO THE POST BECAUSE ITS WOEFULLY INCOMPLETE

IT DOESNT ADDRESS THE SECOND POINT MADE SO SIMPLY TO AVOID SUCH USELESS REPLIES

>KIDS ARE ISOLATED IF NOT ABLE TO DISCUSS POPULAR CULTURE

You dont say anything, you just regurgitate braindead talking points. Youre literally too stupid for me to talk to.

PBS is partially funded by tax payers, you faggot

That's gonna be a kys from me dawg

Many people who are pro gay marriage are against gay couple adoption.

I though gays just wanted to get married and be treated with respect? How long till leftist fascists want to teach kids anal sex and transgenderism?

Homeschooling and stay-at-home parenting is a thing. Just opt for that if you're so scared that your child will learn about other people from tv.

Some taxpayers are gay. Problem?

Exactly. Gays don't like that hypocrisy.

sorry ur too dumb or mentally unwell to actually discourse, get well soon user

Picture gets me everytime kek

Imagine ending a genetic line because you're a fucking incel who spends his time ranting about gays on an anonymous message board.
That's even worse desu.

it's true for 90% of them. Faggotry is correlated with a host of worse life outcomes, why don't they put drug use in children's cartoons while they're at it?

>homo propaganda in kids shows is good xD

Attached: 1556076364108.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

Imagine a city so faggoty that you "turn down" women and prefer to rape the men. That's seriously fucked up

No wonder God said fuck this lot and burned the lot of them. By the way later in the story once the mom was gone because she disobeyed god. The daughters fucked the dad so they can get pregnant.

So lets get this right. Faggots are so much of an abomination that he'd rather you commit incest over fucking another man. And yet 'gay' are considered 'normal' these days

Why do you believe it's your right to deny a child the traditional family upbringing?

There will always be men who never have children. Always has been that way.

You convinced me user, let's go teach kids about gay sex beyond the fascist constraints of pbs

>KIDS ARE ISOLATED IF NOT ABLE TO DISCUSS POPULAR CULTURE
You are making excuses to be a lazy parent. This was addressed in the original reply.

No slippery slope my ass
>there is no gay agenda you retard
>we just want civil unions
>we just want you to vote for us to have the right to marry as a state issue
>we want federal judges to grant us that right unilaterally
>anyone that doesn't love gay people is a bad person
>anyone that doesn't want their children exposed to faggotry is a bad person
>give hormones to your 8 year old you fucking bigot
Gay """marriage""" in a nutshell

WHY do you believe it's your right to deny a child a homosexual family upbringing?

>it's your right to deny a child a homosexual family upbringing
Theres no such thing, for obvious reasons.

>stick a ridiculous point in a series of reasonable points
Stupidest "trick" in the book.

Yaaass queen, anyone against participation in queer sex by Arthur is a bigot

Attached: 1540006959569.png (1140x300, 53K)

Fucking this

If homosexuality is a choice, then so is heterosexuality, and bearing and raising children in a heterosexual environment.

>I'm too lazy to use parental controls to block PBS BECAUSE ITS SO PROBLEMATIC FOR MY CHILD

>it doesn't matter, watching a cartoon or fucking anything can't make you gay

No one know this. We still don't know about how people become gay. So air on the side of caution and not have gay cartoons aimed at kids.

>Imagine failing at the one thing you were meant to do as an organism.
Dumb breeder. We are the only highly evolved species on this planet that can leave a footprint on this Earth without needing to pass on our genes. Through art, literature, music, and technological advancements. All people involved in those those things of note will be remembered long after you, and your family die.

FUCK FAGGOTS FUCK KIKES FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK DYKES

Imagine burning in hell for eternity because you thought it would be cool to put your dick in a guys ass

Now we know why Brain was so scared of seeing Mr. Ratburn in the pool.

Attached: 9R8TF7GF897.png (582x461, 190K)

>religion
>real
Imagine....

Reminder: Gays reproduce by preying on children.

NO IT WASNT

TO BE HEALTHY KIDS MUST BE SOCIAL, THAT MEANS THEY MUST DISCUSS POPULAR CULTURE WITH THEIR PEERS

IF POPULAR CULTURE IS POZZED BY MONOPOLISTIC MEDIA, ITS THE MEDIA'S FAULT FOR DECIDING TO TAKE THAT ACTION

THE LEAST LAZY PARENT STILL CAN NOT RAISE KIDS IN A BUBBLE, THE ISOLATION YOU SUGGEST IS HARM AND CHILD ABUSE BROUGHT ON BY LEFTOID SOCIAL AGENDA QED AGAIN

COME WITH SOMETHING THAT WITHSTANDS LOGIC OR DONT BOTHER

Biology encodes heterosexuality to reproduce you fucking genius, Einstein pisspig bitch

Fucking based to bh

>TO BE HEALTHY KIDS MUST BE SOCIAL, THAT MEANS THEY MUST DISCUSS POPULAR CULTURE WITH THEIR PEERS
An assumption. Why are you obsessed with rationalizing letting your kid be raised by television?

Biology also ecoded humans (and dolphins, miraculously) to be able to have sex for pleasure, not just reproducing. Your point?

>*tips fedora*
>begs for more Muslims in "her" country

Fuck off you subhuman retard.

>strawman
>implying muslims aren't just as stupid as "christians"

ITS NO ASSUMPTION

AND ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR KID, ITS ABOUT THE OTHER KIDS RAISED BY TELEVISION

>to be able to have sex for pleasure, not just reproducing
Prove it. The biological and objective purpose of sex is to reproduce, you cant simply claim otherwise because muh feelings.

Facts dont care about your feelings, sjw filth.

Jesus Christ.

Literally have sex.

Hahahaha it feels good so therefore you should do it and make parades about melon fucking

>thinks islam isnt worse than christianity
Cringe and redditpilled. I bet you like it up the ass

OOOO OOOOO JAMAL GIVE IT TO ME UP MY LOOSE MARXHOLE

>I base my parenting decisions off of what other kids are doing with pop culture
You're a TERRIBLE PARENT.

>Jesus Christ.
>Literally have sex.

Attached: soylentfaggot.jpg (680x907, 54K)

Because gays care more about the concept of equality than what is ultimately best for the child. That's why they shouldn't have control over anyone's life other than their own.

>sjw calling others terrible parents
Thanks for the laugh

>another strawman
>add another strawman for good measure
Wew, religious relativism.

Equity*

>Because gays care more about the concept of equality than what is ultimately best for the child.
Equality will always be best for humanity, and children, yes.

"Equity" doesn't make sense there.

Estrogen overdose, that sucks man

>sjw
Now that you're out of argument, you resort to buzzword. NOICE.

>strawman

>literal sjw thinks im arguing with her
Yoire too stupid for me to debate, im just pissing on you for shits n gigs...dont get aroused homo

DECIDE TO ISOLATE THE KID FROM POP CULTURE, HARM THE KIDS SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT WITH HIS PEERS

DECIDE TO GIVE IN AND ALLOW THE KID TO CONSUME POZZED MEDIA, GET A POZZED KID

GOOD PARENTING DILEMMA, THANKS MONOPOLISTIC MEDIA

CHILD ABUSE BOTH WAYS, AND BECAUSE OF LEFTOID AGENDA PUSHING

LETS SEE YOUR NEXT REPLY

>literal sjw thinks people want to debate her
Nobody takes you seriously except professor shekelbergstein and she wants your money

>DECIDE TO ISOLATE THE KID FROM POP CULTURE, HARM THE KIDS SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT WITH HIS PEERS
Yet more implications to excuse away your inability to raise a child.

How do you finger your inguinal canal?

I love how even when leftists coordinate in discords to flood threads they still get assraped by /pol/

Fucking based

>Equality will always be best for humanity, and children, yes.

how so?

No, equality is not always best. Age of consent laws exist for a reason. Adults should not be allowed to take advantage of children in the name of equality. It's the same thing with gay adoption quite frankly.

Now this is more like it. This is the idiotic incel dribble we're used to on reddit.

>they still get assraped by /pol/
WEW the samefag support.

Raising children to know that everyone is equal and should be treated with equal respect and dignity? How is that best for humanity? Really? REALLY?

Not even /pol/, i just dont want kids being taught about anal or even sex until theyre old enough. The modern left are psychotic and extremist

Look guys, gays can't choose to be gay. I figured that out when I tried to fuck a man in the ass and went limp(was pretty awkward) but do you know the people who do choose what they are? That's right, liberals! All this effort hating gays could be spent hating on liberals.

>WEW the samefag support
You're schizophrenic if you think everyone replying to you is the same person, faggot

>Adults should not be allowed to take advantage of children in the name of equality. It's the same thing with gay adoption quite frankly.
An adult is inherently not equal to a child, yes.

When is "old enough?" Because the big bad scary MEDIA that the other bitch itt keeps larping about says it will have your kid having sex when they're 8.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, but being a bigoted asshole is

no this cant be happenning . what will i ever do. arrrgh bargahfgds

>Raising children to know that everyone is equal
Nobody is equal. Should they be treated equally in a "fair" society? Sure, but they arent equal. You're a brainlet.

Can you incorporate the intestinal parasites into the marriage? Like a ring bearer?

WHAT A POINT TO DISPUTE, IS THIS ALL YOU GOT
BASICALLY THE ARGUMENT IS OVER AND WAS A LONG TIME AGO

A PARENT CAN NOT REPLACE PEER INTERACTION FOR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT, OF WHICH POPULAR CULTURE IS THE MAIN TOPIC

HARMFUL LEFTOID AGENDA PUSHED INTO POPULAR CULTURE VIA MONOPOLISTIC MEDIA AIMED AT AN AGE DEMOGRAPHIC THAT HAS NOT YET DEVELOPED CRITICAL THINKING, IE PURELY UNETHICAL AND INDEFENSIBLE :^)

>Nobody is equal.
White supremacy pls go.

>WHAT A POINT TO DISPUTE, IS THIS ALL YOU GOT
I'm only reading the first sentence of each of your posts, for hopefully obvious reasons. No, this is not "all I got."

>Because the big bad scary MEDIA that the other bitch itt keeps larping about says it will have your kid having sex when they're 8
Not sure what you were trying to say here, retard. Teaching kids about dildos, anal and masturbation at age 5 like theyve recently started doing in cali is definitely unacceptable. Around 10 or so is generally the right age, as it has been for a long time. Fuck off sjw.

I'm so convinced, let's teach kids about lesbian bed death

OBVIOUS REASONS BEING YOU CANT WIN A LOSING ARGUMENT?

THEN THATS EXACTLY RIGHT

>Homosexuality isn't a choice
Neother is being a psychotic killer. Lock em up or put em in therapy or something, i say.

>believing that people are different means you believe the white race is superior
>t. Assblasted tranny getting gangraped itt
JUST

Attached: soymilk.jpg (673x1024, 78K)

>Teaching kids about dildos, anal and masturbation at age 5 like theyve recently started doing in cali is definitely unacceptable
Well, that is, if true. I just joined the thread. Yet still, if you don't think a 5 year old is learning about sex from the media, then you're wrong.

>OBVIOUS REASONS BEING YOU CANT WIN A LOSING ARGUMENT?
As if you can? With all caps? Nope.

Bro how do I dialate my new vag, it smells like possum?

>people are different
How is that related to the topic we WERE discussing, that everyone should be given equal consideration?

Sure, blacks have lower IQs on average, and whites are more likely to be pedos, on average, but that's not really something that needs to be discussed with children at an early age yet.

LMAO

SO YOU LOST THEN? WANT TO JUST ADMIT IT OR HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY BY YOUR REPLIES

>LMAO
Indeed.

>it doesn't matter, watching a cartoon or fucking anything can't make you gay.
BULLSHIT.
The whole autogynephile tranny phenomenon proves that gay behavior can be learned. Homosexuality is mental trauma, and mental trauma can be induced.

LAST WORD, YOU STILL LOSE

>Well, that is, if true.
Of course its true.

How does that excuse jewosh media promoting sex to 5 year olds?

>the media is jewish every time I don't like it!
I can't.

>How is that related to the topic we WERE discussing, that everyone should be given equal consideration?
You said people should be taught that everyone is equal, you stupid fucking gay retard.

Im so glad idiots like you rarely breed. Based incel.

Cause fags say so

>whites are more likely to be pedos
Cite it. I guarantee it isnt true unless you lump jews and spics in as white.

>Cartoons make people gay because trannies exist
I think there are a lot more factors going into it than just a cartoon. autism being one of them.

>An assumption.
wew lad.

They should be taught that at that age, yes.

When their brains are more developed, then they can learn the nuances between races. genders. etc. This is literally the same argument you're making about sex ed.

No, the media is run by Jews. Find me 3 big media conglomerates that arent mainly headed by Jewish executives. You cant, 5 out of 6 are all run by certified jews.

>They should be taught that at that age, yes
Why?

Cant wait for our chinese overlords to take over some day and throw all trannies into a camp

Because being an asshole child is a neat way to get punched in the face at school.

Discord trannies fucking BTFO holy shit lads give em time to dilate thir fuck wounds, we wouldnt want em to heal up and close.

Attached: 1557241013351.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

Forgive me for assuming you had an intellectual answer. Kill yourself fucking moron.

Doesn't that mean that kids are dumb and won't learn or remember anything from this episode prior to hitting the age where "then they can learn the nuances between races. genders. etc."
Then the issue is null.

Pragmatist here. Deal with it.

I agree. Why the hulabaloo about this fucking cartoon?

How hilarious is it that I've gone from voting for Obama and supporting gay marriage, to supporting ISIS style "roofing" of homosexuals.

Attached: ROOF.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

>Pragmatist here. Deal with it.
No, youre just stupid and unable to back up your claims.

I understand you're hurt. If I can do anything to make it better, then just envision it when you go to sleep tonight.