Mama

mama...

MAMA!!!!!!!!

>"It’s hard to talk to someone who wasn’t there. It’s not just the memories. They don’t know what questions to ask."

Attached: 1552497406106.jpg (350x183, 16K)

MAMAAAA OOOOOOOH

ayo he leakin

mebbe we can't save him but we can sure save a part of him and fry up some chitlins

>amerimutts soldiers are so pathetic that they cry for their mommy
Sad

Ehhhh he's spillin the gabagool!

DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY

It's one thing that they'd both enlist together, but what were the odds that his mother would deploy as his battalion's field medic at Normandy?

AAGGUAAAAAA

Attached: A29567AB-217D-413D-8908-EDD90AE72C93.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I think I'd probably scream oh GOD!?!?! OH GOD?!?
not mommy. but who knows. never been mortally wounded. I just know this scene disturbed me when I was younger

the soldiers fighting these wars are incredibly young, some lying about their age in order to enlist. it's normal for dying children to scream for their mothers.

Normal for older guys too.

:(

In your last moments, every particle of your being will do it's best to simulate the feeling of warmth and security within your mother's arms since that all we ever really want

>They don’t know what questions to ask."

How about, why did you fight for the wrong side you fucking boomer?

MOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Bryce-Dallas-Howard-Feet-2665330.jpg (1998x3000, 618K)

Imagine Bryce's guts getting blown out

What was his problem?

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 12K)

crying out in pain is honestly some gay shit desu

>Our men had arranged such a consummate reception for them, that only one made it into our trenches, running straight through to the second line, where, ignoring calls to surrender, he was shot down. The only ones to get across the wires were a lieutenant and a sergeant. The lieutenant fell, in spite of the fact that he was wearing body armour, because a pistol bullet, fired into him by Reinhardt point-blank, drove one of its plates into his body. The sergeant practically had both legs sheared off by hand-grenade splinters; even so, with stoical calm, he kept his pipe clenched between his teeth to the end. This incident, like all our other encounters with the Britishers, left us pleasantly impressed with their bravery and manliness.
Complaining about pain confirmed for gay af

Attached: Ernst_Juenger_inSG.jpg (800x1175, 190K)

Former corpsman here
I'd rather here my guys screaming and shouting obscenities than not. Those are the ones who more often make it

The British and French never recovered those kind of men

this, just look at them now

He wants to fuck his mother.